30 Reviews for Tekoa Country Club

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
30 Tekoa Country Club Reviews

We loved Tekoa for our recent wedding! Tori was awesome to work with, very detail oriented and was prompt at responding. Planning our reception with Tekoa made our wedding affordable, fun and stress-free! I would highly recommend this hall to anyone.

Profile Picture Aimee, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables

From the moment my husband and I stepped into Tekoa for our first meeting with Sara we knew this was it, we had to have our wedding reception there.The venue is overwhelmingly beautiful what made it even more so was the staff and Sara. The amount of support Sara gave us was outstanding she listened to every detail and helped us make all of our dreams and visions a reality. We couldn't thank her enough for all that she has done for us ( she went beyond the moon) ! The food is so amazing from the tasting to our wedding day ...We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding day it was simply perfect ! Sara, thank you for being you for being so fun to work with and for making our wedding one we'll never forget .

Profile Picture Jess, 10/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking

Sara and her team were amazing! They made the entire process from start to finish easy and stress free...Sara was there for us whenever we had any questions and was always a pleasure to work with! Tekoa gave us our dream wedding!! From the food to the cake to the ceremony set up everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Maureen, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

Sara and all of the staff at Tekoa really made our wedding perfect. From the very beginning, Sara was extremely professional and organized and helped take a lot of the stress out of planning. We totally trusted her and valued her opinions. They were flexible and really did everything they could to make our day what we envisioned it to be. The food, service, and atmosphere was exceptional.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/6/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Tekoa in April. We could not have asked for anything better. Sara and the whole team was just wonderful. Our guests are still talking about the food and service at dinner, and have asked if we would mind throwing a one year anniversary party at Tekoa as well! Sara went out of her way to answer questions and make accommodations to Mae sure that we had what we wanted. The timing was perfect, and the whole night went exactly as we had envisioned. We would recommend Tekoa to anyone planning a wedding, or a big party. There options are affordable and really high quality. One of the most important things to me at an event is the food, and I worry about whether it will be good enough. Several of our guests said it was the best dinner they ever had. You can't get more complimentary than that. Thank you for making everything so perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great value for price. Excellent service and flexible. If two functions pay attention that there is only one set of rest rooms.

Profile Picture User5001611, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Sara and the wedding team at Tekoa Country Club did a fabulous job in creating a beautiful wedding reception for me and my husband and our families. They took care of every detail and were always available to answer every question. Everybody enjoyed the wedding and is a memory to cherish. Tekoa Country Club is a first class reception place for a wedding.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sara was so amazing and helpful. I wouldn't change anything about our special day it was perfect!!!!! Everyone that came said it was the best wedding they have ever been too amazing food service and place.

Profile Picture abigail, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Sara V. at Tekoa is amazing. She was the banquet manager for my wedding, and she was very organized, and every promise she made, she fulfilled. She was very easy to communicate with, and prompt with answering any questions I may have had. Not only was Sara great, the food at our reception was incredible. I would highly recommend Tekoa to anyone getting married in the future. The staff is great, and the venue is beautiful.

Profile Picture User3851850, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The venue was absolutely beautiful
everything was perfect and the food was delicious! Sarah was a tremendous
help couldn't have done it without her :)

Profile Picture Maritza, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would highly recommend having your event at Tekoa County Club! The whole staff provided us with such great service on our wedding day and were very helpful! Sara was absolutely amazing! I was finishing my last semester in school with the wedding only 2 weeks after my finals so I was really limited on time and Sara was very flexible and met with me at the times that worked for me and was able to work with my crazy schedule! The venue is gorgeous and my guests told me they absolutely loved the food at our wedding! My husband and I could not be happier with Tekoa Country Club, Sara, Dan and the whole staff, they truly made our wedding one to remember!

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently held our daughters wedding reception at Tekoa Country Club and it was fabulous! The event coordinator Sara V was a pleasure to work with and got the job done with every little detail. She understood our vision and worked with us to get it all in place. The staff at Tekoa CC is great, from chef Jeff, the waitstaff, bartenders, and everyone else! They all did a wonderful job, very professional, easy to work with, and together they get it done. A very special thanks to Sara and Dan B., they are amazing! Great venue, pretty flowers all about, delicious food too, from the appetizers to dinners. The shrimp was absolutely delicious as was the sirloin and chicken! Lots of great feedback from guests that evening and even now, three weeks later, family and friends are still raving about the fabulous wedding reception at Tekoa CC. We highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tekoa Country Club was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. The outdoor ceremony site provided a picturesque setting and was great for our wedding photos. The reception was beautifully decorated and every detail from the menu, signature drink and the French macaroon cookies for our wedding favors complimented our Paris themed wedding. Our wedding coordinator Sara Velasquez worked with all of my vendors to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. The staff was very professional and attentive and our guests are still raving about the food! Thank you Sara, Chef and the staff at Tekoa Country Club for everything you did to make sure our wedding day was so special. We will cherish the memories always! Tricia & Mark Gouin

Profile Picture Tricia, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sara and her staff at Tekoa were amazing! From our first meeting to the day of our event, Sara was on point. She had great attention to detail, was available at all times for us and ensured everything we wanted was done. She cared about making our day perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more. One month later we are still hearing from our guests how beautiful our wedding was and how great the food was. Tekoa simply did an amazing job and I couldn't have been happier! Thank you Sara!

Profile Picture Keriann, 5/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were the best. They made my wedding day extra special.

Profile Picture User4229168, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tekoa was the perfect place to have our wedding! Kate Sklarski and the staff were amazing! They go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is everything you hoped it would be. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. Kate is hands down the best coordinator. She is there every step of the way and truly makes it her mission to make sure you are happy with every single detail of your wedding. We would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to have a wedding or function.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at Tekoa on July 20th, 2013 and I can't begin to tell you how amazing our day was. From the moment Kate Sklarski took on our account in February, (Kate was coming in replacing our original coordinator because she took on another position) I knew we were in GREAT hands. She called me within a week to introduce herself and start going over details. Kate made this entire process so incredibly easy for me to the point that I was questioning whether or not it really should be this easy. She was extremely easy to contact and always super prompt in answering any questions I had. Did I mention she made this all SO EASY for me!!??
Now onto the days leading up to our wedding and day of. Kate made our wedding day her top priority and made it clear in letting us knowing that. She went above and beyond to get anything we needed and added amazing personal touches as well. She would send me pictures of set ups along the way and kept me in the loop with every little detail to make sure it was all ok with me. She and her staff did an AMAZING job with setting up. Our room and cocktail hour space looked breathtaking!!!
Tekoa did an absolutely amazing job with our reception and did not, I repeat DID NOT miss a single beat. I guess I should also mention that we had 400 guests!
With that many people, and for our reception to go as perfectly as it did, I cannot thank Tekoa, Kate and the staff enough. I was lucky enough to run into the owner, Dan, towards the end of the night to tell him how amazing our day was. People are still calling our parents to tell them that they had never been to a wedding like ours. The food, although my husband and I did not have a chance to eat, was delicious! So many people commented on how good their meals were and that was very important to us and our families, both coming from European backgrounds. There was PLENTY of staff to go around with our huge party.
PLEASE SEE THE REST OF MY REVIEW ON WEDDINGCHANNEL.COM :)

Profile Picture Monika, 7/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our day was awesome at Tekoa CC. The weather on our wedding was spotty (raining on and off). Kate, my coodinator was communicating with me through out the day to see if I preferred to have the wedding outside or inside. In the end she scrambled and we were able to have the wedding outside. Not only that, Kate catered to everything we needed. Her and her staff set up the hall exactly how I envisioned it. The food was hot and delicious and came out very fast. She made sure my dress looked perfect! Also, the timing of the wedding was great. I didn't want my guests sitting around bored, and she kept the wedding moving. All in all, I thought Tekoa and their staff was excellent. The venue is beautiful too. I would definitely recommend to my friends having their wedding at Tekoa.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kate Sklarski and the staff at Tekoa country club did an excellent job with organizing our wedding. Every event from the ceremony to the reception was right on schedule. Many of our guests were very impressed with the food, decor, and hospitality Tekoa provided at our wedding. We were equally impressed!!
Great job Kate and staff! :) Our day couldn't have been better and we have you all to thank!

-Nick and Sarah Ochs

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The wedding coordinator was great! She helped us with everything we needed she helped to steam the girls bridesmaid dresses when our iron stopped working helped with the grooms tuxes and did everything above and beyond what we needed

Profile Picture Emily, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so pleased with everything Tekoa had to offer. Rachel Voci was so easy to work with and has a great head on her shoulders. We visited many coordinators at many venues and she was by far the most down to earth and realistic. It was not only the venue, but the coordinator was a huge deal-breaker for us. If you gave your wish lists of your wants, they were so helpful to accomodate. I had a lot of do-it-yourself items which they easily introduced into my day as I had planned. It was such an amazing deal and you get so much value for what you spend. I got so many compliments on the look of the room (Westfield room we used - smaller of the two) for my guests. Our wedding was in the summer so the landscaping matched beautifully. We had an outdoor ceremony. The food was great, the servers were excellent. Unfortunately, our coordinator ended up having a conflicting arrangement come up therefore we quickly met up with her assistant to go over everything. It was like a bad break-up - because we were SO sad to not be able to have Rachel for the day - but I must say, it was an easy transition. Laura was as easy to work with and to let her know our needs. Also, all of you same-sex weddings out there not fear, because if you are at all stressed about finding a great place, you don't have to worry about Tekoa :) If anything, we got to use BOTH bridal suites which was awesome because we didn't know what we would have done! Overall, it was a great experience - stress free. We got the amazing backdrop of the golf course which was beautifully landscaped, it's convenient to get to, with a hotel only a few minutes away. Rachel was great with her suggestions and vendor referrals. One of our guests is getting married and after going to our wedding, they now want to have their reception at Tekoa!

Profile Picture Emily , 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Food was amazing. I had so many guests tell me how tasty everything was. Room looked beautiful. The improvements the new management has done with the place has really made the banquet area so beautiful. It was the perfect size for our wedding. Staff was very professional and helpful. Their banquet manager was there to answer any question I had, solve any problem that came up (with other vendors) and really had some great input when it came to the smaller details that I wasnt sure about. They made my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Karry, 8/20/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had just about a month, a very limited budget and was living in CA - all ingredients for a frantic wedding. But Tekoa and their staff were wonderful! They worked within our tight budget and produced a night we'll never forget.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/06, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sara and her team did an extraordinary job with our wedding. They worked hard to help make my dream into a reality. The food was amazing and the prices were better than any other venue we had visited. Despite rain on the day of the wedding they quickly turned my outdoor ceremony into a beautiful indoor wedding. I do wish there was a separate room that the ceremony could've been held in instead of the same area as the reception, but it all worked out. The lead server I was given later In the evening was wonderful and attentive to MY needs, and all in all every guest we talked to said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Thank you Sara and the tekoa team.

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews