Tee Lynn Photography Reviews

Tee Lynn Photography View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amber B. Married on 09/26/2021

Spectacular!!

Tina is one of the most genuinely kind and caring people I have ever met. Her work is amazing and she takes such pride and care into every photo she takes. Your not just a customer but become family with her. I can not recommend her enough!! She photographed our engagement and our wedding, I can't wait to have her do more life events for my family in the future.
  • Lejla
    Lejla C. Married on 03/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy I had TeeLynn photography at my wedding!

Hopy crap my pictures are amazing. Im sure everyone says it about their own pictures but seriously these belong in a magazine somewhere lol! They're so amazing and the quality is superior! I felt like I was reliving my wedding day seeing these.
    Ashley R. Married on 02/26/2021

Best ever!

My wedding definitely wouldn’t have been the same without Tina. I really can’t picture me using anyone else. Tee Lynn photography was definitely one of the best choices I made for my wedding. I’m definitely not photogenic and some how Tina made me feel beautiful. She captured all the sweet details that I’m going to cherish forever. Thank you so much!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Cecilia
    Cecilia R. Married on 01/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and we had a blast!

Tee makes sure that you are comfortable 100% I was so nervous! I am not one to be in front of the camera haha. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed during our engagement shoot in February. The pictures came out amazing! We cannot wait until our big day with Tee!
    Violet P. Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Tee is seriously amazing! She goes above and beyond to make sure you get the most beautiful pictures! She so creative and her final work is phenomenal!! After having her, I never want to use another photographer.
    Tabitha F. Married on 07/09/2020

Knowledgeable and Awesome

Tina is a very knowledgeable photographer. Listen to what she says will be awesome because all my wedding and engagement photos came out perfect. We had to reschedule many times due to rain but she definitely makes it happen irregardless. 10/10 will be using her for all other professional photos.
    Jennifer H. Married on 11/23/2019

Highly recommend

Tina and her team made our wedding even more than expected. She catered to making sure every picture was taken and captured every moment throughout, even things we didn’t get to see since we were pulled in 50 different directions. Throughout the whole experience she’s been so humble, extremely creative/talented, got dirty in our engagement shoot and most of all she is extremely personable (like family). We will forever be grateful to her along with coming back to her for future sessions. We would HIGHLY recommend TeeLynnPhotography for any photo shoot you’re thinking of having.
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We can’t thank them enough.

We are blown away from Tina and her team. Our wedding was 10/19/19 and it was everything that we could have imagined. Tina was able to capture every moment and detail throughout the whole experience. If we had a question, Tina is quick with her responses, she was able to provide us with great suggestions and took our ideas and turned them into magic. The great thing about Tee Lynn Photography, not only do they have loads of experience with weddings, but I can use them later on for family and maternity photos. Tina and her team feel like they’re a part of our family now and we can’t wait for them to capture many more memories.
    Kaitlin P. Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Batman and Mermaid Wedding !

No matter what we were doing she made me feel beautiful and what I loved most is that she would come and pose for me to show me what she wanted for our pictures ! They always had a smile on their faces, and they did such a beautiful job capturing all on the special moments at our wedding!
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photographer and an even more amazing person!

Tina is the absolute best! She is the sweetest person and has such amazing ideas and created even more amazing pictures of my husband and I on our wedding day! Everyone has been raving about what an amazing job our photographer did with the photos we’ve received so far. I can’t wait to use her for future events and occasions. I definitely recommend her!
    Kaylee Married on 05/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t ask for anyone better!

Tina is absolutely AMAZING! From the very beginning she was so kind and informative. No matter how many times things changed with my venue & wedding party she always had a solution. My engagement photos were absolutely perfect, she met me at a location near my house, as I wanted to do my photos on an old dirt road and orange grove. My pictures looked like they came out of a magazine. She stayed in touch with me up until the day of the wedding to make sure everything was going good. Wedding day, Tina was so professional and handled my big wedding party like a pro ( bless her because we had a rowdy crowd). My wedding photos were better then I ever imagined they would be! If you are looking for a photographer, Tina is the best hands down! Thank you for capturing my wedding day ❤️
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 05/04/2019

To die for

Tina was such a pleasure to work with! Her and her second shooter made our wedding day pictures feel effortless and they turned out absolutely stunning! Tina also did our engagement session and we are just in awe of her talent. She is willing to do whatever needs to happen to get shots (including laying on the ground and running all over the place) she is so dedicated. Her passion for the art is so clear and it shows in her work 100%. Highly recommend and we’ll be returning to her for future sessions, no doubt about it!
  • Dakota
    Dakota Married on 03/30/2019

She is amazing!

Tina was amazing to work with from start to finish. She took a ton of time to meeting with us and listen to our style and vision for our wedding day. She came up with a schedule with us that made sense to get every shot we really wanted, and on top of following this, she was creative the day of and found some really awesome ways to capture the sunset, a nighttime shot with a horse, and everything in between. She has always been responsive and was quick to get us our copies of our wedding pictures. I’d definitely recommend her!
    Madison Married on 03/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful photographer who felt like family

Tina was the most amazing photographer we could have ever dreamed of for our wedding. She felt like family and we knew she cared just as much as we did every step of the way. She will definitely be called upon when our family is ready to grow!
  • Sara P.
    Sara Married on 10/27/2018

Ahhhmazing!

Tina is just amazing! Before my husband and I hired her for our wedding, her name kept coming up to us so we knew we needed to talk to her. She ended up being the only photographer we interviewed for our wedding because we loved her from the start! She dealt with me texting her and emailing her for a year or more to ask for her advice, opinions, questions, some of which weren't even related to my wedding or photography. She referred us to some other amazing vendors as well. Tina is very organized, her prices and packages are fair, and her work speaks for itself. She was great at making us feel at ease during our engagement shoot since it was really the first time we had ever had pictures taken together. She and her assistant Hannah helped calm our nerves the day of the wedding, they were very professional, and they handled "family dynamics" well too. She ended up being our favorite vendor from our wedding. We will definitely use Tina for future photography needs and I would call her a friend now too! Thank you sooo much for everything, Tina!
    Anna D. Married on 10/20/2018

VERY happy Bride!

I can't even begin to express how amazing Tee Lynn Photography is! From our engagement pictures, to our wedding pictures, to a family generation session in between, Tina was absolutely fabulous. Our first time taking professional pictures was during our engagement pictures and Tina put us at ease and helped us pose! During our wedding Tina and her assistant Hannah were absolute rockstars! Not only were they capturing every minutes of the day but anything we needed they were there to lend a hand. Her personality, professionalism and talent is nothing short of perfection. I would HIGHLY recommend Tina for your wedding, trust me, you will not regret it!
  • Rachael
    Rachael C. Married on 07/21/2018

True Talent

We had such a great experience working with Tina. She was an absolute joy to work with before, during and after our wedding. Our photos came back even better than I had imagined. She really took what we were looking for and created gorgeous memories that we will cherish forever.
    Thelma Married on 05/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Master at capturing beautiful memories!

Tina is simply phenomenal! She photographed our engagement shoot as well as our wedding ceremony and reception.
    From start to finish Tina and her team were outstanding. They are warm, caring, comforting and flexible. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to communicate with her and we asked from the silliest of questions and she was always available to answer them.
    We didn’t feel like we hired a photographer, we felt like we had a friend helping us throughout our special day.

Thank you, we are beyond happy with our GORGEOUS photos.

Love from,

Sean and Thelma
    Laurie-Anne Married on 04/14/2018

Wedding Photographer

We could not be happier with our wedding photographer and pictures. Tina was sharp and professional from the start and blew us away with her creativity. Hannah was her assistant the day of the wedding and their personalities combined help keep everyone at ease and laughing. Thank you again Tina and Hannah!
    Megan Married on 03/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tina is an amazing woman both inside and out. She is personable to work with and really makes it her priority to make your vision come to life. The quality of her photos is amazing as well as the emotion within them! We will be using her for life now!
    Lauren Married on 11/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tina literally ran with us to get the pictures we wanted on our strict timeline to make it for our sunset first dance. So much fun to work with and very flexible.
    Lynnette Married on 11/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tina was absolutely amazing! She was professional and friendly. I had guest complementing her work all night. She even stepped in when my wedding coordinator fell short.
    It rained on our wedding day and that didn’t stop Tina from doing great work. She also eased our minds and helped us stay focused on each other. She also opened up our photo booth early since our caterer was running late! (Photo booth was absolutely amazing as well!)
    We will definitely be working with Tina in the future! Wouldnt have wanted anyone else to capture our special day. Looking forward to see all the rest of our pictures ❤️
    Tyler Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Tina & Hannah did an amazing job, and they were so sweet! Couldn’t have asked for a better team!
    Nichole Married on 05/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Best photography team you will find! Tina went above and beyond our expectations! She is kind, compassionate, and loves what she does!
    Megan M. Married on 04/02/2017

Amazing! Definitely use again

Tina was amazing! She was fun and personable, while very professional! Any pictures I would get done would be through her !
illustration stars