Tee Lynn Photography Reviews

Tee Lynn Photography 7
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 05/04/2019

To die for

Tina was such a pleasure to work with! Her and her second shooter made our wedding day pictures feel effortless and they turned out absolutely stunning! Tina also did our engagement session and we are just in awe of her talent. She is willing to do whatever needs to happen to get shots (including laying on the ground and running all over the place) she is so dedicated. Her passion for the art is so clear and it shows in her work 100%. Highly recommend and we’ll be returning to her for future sessions, no doubt about it!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Tee Lynn Photography 8
    Tee Lynn Photography 9
  • Sara P.

Sara · Married on 10/27/2018

Ahhhmazing!

Tina is just amazing! Before my husband and I hired her for our wedding, her name kept coming up to us so we knew we needed to talk to her. She ended up being the only photographer we interviewed for our wedding because we loved her from the start! She dealt with me texting her and emailing her for a year or more to ask for her advice, opinions, questions, some of which weren't even related to my wedding or photography. She referred us to some other amazing vendors as well. Tina is very organized, her prices and packages are fair, and her work speaks for itself. She was great at making us feel at ease during our engagement shoot since it was really the first time we had ever had pictures taken together. She and her assistant Hannah helped calm our nerves the day of the wedding, they were very professional, and they handled "family dynamics" well too. She ended up being our favorite vendor from our wedding. We will definitely use Tina for future photography needs and I would call her a friend now too! Thank you sooo much for everything, Tina!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Tee Lynn Photography 10

Anna Deeds · Married on 10/20/2018

VERY happy Bride!

I can't even begin to express how amazing Tee Lynn Photography is! From our engagement pictures, to our wedding pictures, to a family generation session in between, Tina was absolutely fabulous. Our first time taking professional pictures was during our engagement pictures and Tina put us at ease and helped us pose! During our wedding Tina and her assistant Hannah were absolute rockstars! Not only were they capturing every minutes of the day but anything we needed they were there to lend a hand. Her personality, professionalism and talent is nothing short of perfection. I would HIGHLY recommend Tina for your wedding, trust me, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Rachael

Rachael Columbie · Married on 07/21/2018

True Talent

We had such a great experience working with Tina. She was an absolute joy to work with before, during and after our wedding. Our photos came back even better than I had imagined. She really took what we were looking for and created gorgeous memories that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Thelma · Married on 05/05/2018

A Master at capturing beautiful memories!

Tina is simply phenomenal! She photographed our engagement shoot as well as our wedding ceremony and reception.
    From start to finish Tina and her team were outstanding. They are warm, caring, comforting and flexible. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to communicate with her and we asked from the silliest of questions and she was always available to answer them.
    We didn’t feel like we hired a photographer, we felt like we had a friend helping us throughout our special day.

Thank you, we are beyond happy with our GORGEOUS photos.

Love from,

Sean and Thelma

Sent on 12/10/2018

Laurie-anne · Married on 04/14/2018

Wedding Photographer

We could not be happier with our wedding photographer and pictures. Tina was sharp and professional from the start and blew us away with her creativity. Hannah was her assistant the day of the wedding and their personalities combined help keep everyone at ease and laughing. Thank you again Tina and Hannah!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

Tina is an amazing woman both inside and out. She is personable to work with and really makes it her priority to make your vision come to life. The quality of her photos is amazing as well as the emotion within them! We will be using her for life now!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Tee Lynn Photography 11
    Tee Lynn Photography 12

Lauren · Married on 11/25/2017

Tina literally ran with us to get the pictures we wanted on our strict timeline to make it for our sunset first dance. So much fun to work with and very flexible.

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Tee Lynn Photography 13

Lynnette · Married on 11/12/2017

Tina was absolutely amazing! She was professional and friendly. I had guest complementing her work all night. She even stepped in when my wedding coordinator fell short.
    It rained on our wedding day and that didn’t stop Tina from doing great work. She also eased our minds and helped us stay focused on each other. She also opened up our photo booth early since our caterer was running late! (Photo booth was absolutely amazing as well!)
    We will definitely be working with Tina in the future! Wouldnt have wanted anyone else to capture our special day. Looking forward to see all the rest of our pictures ❤️

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Tee Lynn Photography 14

Tyler · Married on 11/11/2017

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Tina & Hannah did an amazing job, and they were so sweet! Couldn’t have asked for a better team!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Tee Lynn Photography 15
    Tee Lynn Photography 16
    Tee Lynn Photography 17

Nichole · Married on 05/06/2017

Best photography team you will find! Tina went above and beyond our expectations! She is kind, compassionate, and loves what she does!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Tee Lynn Photography 18

Christen · Married on 03/24/2017

My now husband and I used Tee Lynn Photography for our engagement pictures and wedding. We seriously could not be happier with the outcomes. From the moment we met Tina it felt like we were long time friends, meeting for a cup of coffee. Not employee-client first time meeting. We knew that we were in the best of hands for our big days & she definitely did not disappoint! She spent so much time with us getting the right shots, making sure that we looked our best in each one. She is professional, creative, patient, understanding and so helpful when nerves get in the way. We got every formal picture we wanted along with so many wonderful candid shots as well. Also, the Photo Booth option is a must, there are so many different props that gave us great pictures and the guests said they had such a fun time doing. I would (and have) recommend Tee Lynn Photography for any occasion!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Nikkolette · Married on 03/12/2017

I’ve never been so satisfied in my life! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! From getting the perfect shot no matter what it took, to answering any questions before, day of, and even after our wedding as quick as possible; Making our special day a breeze. We couldn’t have been happier to have had Tina and her team as our photographers. We’ve even booked her since! And as long as she’s around, She’ll be our go-to for sure!! Thanks Tina !!!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Tee Lynn Photography 19

Jackie · Married on 03/10/2017

Tina was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. From the initial meeting, to the engagement photos, to the actual wedding day! She was very professional, accommodating, and a complete gem to work with. Not to mention her photos, which are to die for. I said it once and I stand by it - she has gained a client for LIFE!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kristen · Married on 01/15/2017

If you're reading this, take my word, Tina Sanchez with Tee Lynn Photography is the best you can find! She is more than an extremly talented and proffesional photographer. She helped me with so many things, from suit rentals to florist reccomendations and even made me feel better about my little physical imperfections. She was a friend when i needed one! She is so quick to respond to you and will go out of her way to help you with anything possible, even if it streches outside of photography. Please please please know that you are not making a wrong decision when picking Tina!! Thank you Tina for being just simply amazing, we look forward to working with you in the future!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Kari · Married on 12/10/2016

Tina photographed our wedding on Dec 10th, 2016 at IMG Golf Club in Bradenton. Tee Lynn Photography was a recommendation to us by a friend and we could not have been happier with the service we received! She provided our engagement pictures and was there to capture our entire wedding day from start to finish. She is extremely pleasant to work with and makes you feel comfortable from the moment you meet her. She is very professional and always upbeat. I loved how organized she was and she was always willing to work with our visions. Prior to our wedding day, Tina shared a pinterest board with me to allow me to pin pictures that I would like to have from the wedding and she did her best to capture all of those pictures for me, in addition to so many more! She has wonderful ideas and skills that made getting all of our bridal party/family pictures easy. Tina was a calming presence on my wedding day and multiple guests commented on how great she was!
    After having worked with Tee Lynn Photography, we truly consider her a friend more than a vendor. We recommend Tina to everyone and will passing the word along to all of our friends/family! We can not wait to continue to use her services for all of life's important events!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Taylor · Married on 11/17/2016

Tina is so fun and easy to work with! She is very professional and talented. She responds quickly and is always available to answer and questions or concerns. I am so glad we picked her to capture our wedding day! All my friends and family have told me that our wedding pictures should put our photographer on the map!

Stephen · Married on 10/22/2016

From the moments leading up to our wedding, during, and even after our wedding Tina remained punctual in conversation and meetings. Tina and Anthony were incredibly professional, as expected, but they were also "one of the family" and that was appreciated so much in that they made it that much easier for us to be ourselves and capture our true love and personalities in each photo. The team also worked flawlessly, and effortlessly, with our video team in capturing every moment and angle throughout our wedding day, from the early afternoon, to the wee-hours of the night. We've even opted to have Tee Lynn work a "Lifestyle" shoot for us down the road, and we recommend her every opportunity we get. We can't wait to make Tee Lynn our photographer for years to come.

The Pierces

Dennrik · Married on 10/08/2016

Amazing all around. She is someone whom you want at your wedding. It was a good match really. She had a great vibe to her and it fit well into ours. Great photos to boot. You must have her as your photographer for any and all events.

Sent on 12/15/2016

I can't say enough about my photographer she/they were amazing, precise and just wonderful! Definitely will use them again for future photos.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Hannah · Married on 03/05/2016

Tina is one of a kind! She always goes above and beyond!! She puts passion in every shot she takes! She is truly talented! You can't go wrong choosing her! She will capture your day beautifully and make you relive every moment when you look at your wedding pictures! Choose TLP and you'll never regret your choice!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Best photographer ever! It was the first time my husband and I were taking pictures professionally and Tina made us feel really comfortable. My wedding and engagement pictures are just gorgeous, thank you so much Tina. I will definitely work with you again!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Joanna · Married on 09/20/2014

Tina photographed our wedding in September 2014 and our engagement pictures. We were referred to her by a friend and could not have been happier! Tina is a great person to work with. From the moment we met her, we were impressed with her professionalism and dedication to her work. She works hard to understand what her clients have envisioned and I believe this was reflected in the wedding pictures she captured for us. For example, We were on a strict schedule for the wedding day but she made sure that one of the shots most important to us (my husband and I praying before the wedding) was taken and it is still one of my favorite photos! We get compliments all of the time on our wedding pictures and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for a high quality photographer.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Krystelle · Married on 07/06/2014

Thanks for capturing our cherished moments.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Carly · Married on 10/25/2013

Tina was such a pleasure to work with. She helped with with anything asked and took every picture asked. She was professional and great fun to work with. I have recommended her to everyone know getting married!

Sent on 12/16/2016