Techy3 Studio Productions Reviews

Hilo, HI
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Tracey Married on 06/28/2014
    Being in the wedding industry ourselves, we have seen and worked with our fair share of videographers. That being said, choosing Patrick and his team for our own wedding was one of the easiest decisions we had to make. Everything from the initial meeting consult to the actual wedding day was smooth sailing. The care they take into working with you makes you feel like rock star! We really appreciated the meetings we had with Patrick leading up to our wedding. He made it a point to thoroughly explain their services so we knew exactly what to expect, while also taking time to get to know us so that him and his team could create something unique to our life. By the time the actual wedding day arrived, we were so comfortable with them being around, they felt more like our guests than a vendor we had hired. Every crew member of Techy3 was courteous, professional, and just plain fun to have around. I believe this is so important being that they're with you pretty much every step of the day, and I believe their presence helped to make our special day that much more enjoyable.
    Kari Married on 03/22/2014
    If you're looking for genuine quality people...Techy3 is the answer. With all the tasks when planning a wedding, working with techy3 definitely took a great load off of me. Their personable team really got to know my husband and I as a couple and used their creativity to showcase our love. Techy3's quality of work is indescribable! We still get tears of happiness watching our same day edit video. Techy3 made our wedding journey adventurous, fun, and reassuring = remarkable!
    Tracie Married on 09/18/2013
    My husband and I first hired Techy3 for our sons first birthday slideshow and again for our wedding day. They've all become apart of our family. Being that Hilo is such a small town, we've had the privilege of bumping into the guys everywhere that we go and despite their busy schedules they still remember our names. For my husband and I that's important in hiring someone to record some of life's most precious moments! They blend in well with the crowds and they listen to what it is that you want them to capture! Techy3 will turn your special day into a story to remember and I love watching our stories over and over again! I have a newborn daughter and we will definitely hire Techy3 to capture her most intimate moments!
  • User2004323 2+ years ago
    Techy-3 had exceed our expectations in quality of service, responsiveness, willingness to work flexibly, and deliver products which directly reflected our needs and highlighted the best of who we are as a couple. They listened carefully and produced accordingly. Their creativity is unmatched in the islands. This is a hard-working, committed team that I would be enthusiastic about working with in the future.
    Carlynne Married on 09/15/2012
    Techy 3 covered our special day in a way that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. They were everywhere a camera had to be. The crew was professional, courteous and an extreme pleasure to have worked with. From getting ready to winding down, our event was fully covered. Same day editing was the perfect touch to wrap up our special evening at our wedding reception. I would recommend Techy 3 to anyone looking for event videography and same day editing.
    Laci Married on 04/05/2012
    We felt like we were in a reality television series and I’m not gonna lie it was awesome. We met them the day before our wedding as we scoped out our ceremony location and they started filming me at the salon I got my hair done at the next day. Then, they followed us back to Hale Puka Ana, filmed my husband getting ready in one room and I in another. They captured the excitement of our families perfectly, especially as we were facetiming with our sisters back in Illinois. There were 4 videographers all who had very different but fun personalities. It was so much fun! We felt like they were old friends at the end of the night.

They also shortened our wait time to get our highlight video. They worked around the clock to ensure we would have it for our wedding reception back in Illinois just 3 weeks later. The day I received it I cried, everyone who has seen it since has cried. The highlight reel oooooozed with magic. It was even more special since our siblings, grandparents, and close friends weren’t there to witness our wedding ceremony. I was more than impressed with their professionalism and they made my disappointment from the photographer just about disappear. If there is one thing you need to drop money for it must be a video from Techy 3. You can watch our video.