Techmedia Films Reviews

19 | Salt Lake City, UT

19 Reviews for Techmedia Films

• Natalie

Natalie ketchum · Married on 07/17/2020

Amazing Work! Above and beyond!

He was amazing to work with and went above and beyond our expectations! He was on schedule and detailed oriented! He captured everything about our wedding day and more with his drone too! He speaks Spanish and English, so he can communicate extremely well with all!! My husband is from Argentina and gratefully appreciated it! He did our entire wedding day video and it turned out incredible! He's the guy to hire!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Tassia Weydt · Married on 05/30/2020

One of a kind service!

What an amazing job from Techmedia Films! Hernan delivered an incredible wedding video that was just our personality. He was adaptable, responsive, thoughtful, and creative in the process. Our wedding required some travel and hiking but he was up for the challenge. The videos arrived in our inbox in less than 3 weeks and we were all beyond pleased with the final product. Most of all, we are so appreciative of having this memory stored in such a beautiful art form. We'll certainly be recommending Techmedia Films to our friends and family. 10/10!

Sent on 10/05/2020

McKenna Krueger · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Videographer!

Techmedia films was amazing for our wedding day! Hernan was easy to communicate with from the very beginning, adjusted to every request I made, and finished with a beautiful video we will cherish forever! I highly recommend Techmedia to anyone and everyone who needs videography for their special day!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Richyn May Ambrocio · Married on 02/01/2020

Happy and satisfied! Amazing Hernan and ericka!

I would like to give Erica and Herman a 5 stars for doing excellent job. They were so professional and easy to work with.Thank you for making our long highlight
    wedding video it was epic. I definitely will recommend them to my friends and family because they make their clients happy and satisfied. Thank you again.

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Y

Yeimy y Lizardi · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Video

Hernan was so great, highly recomend him!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Evans · Married on 08/02/2019

Techmedia Films

Hernan is a hard worker, has excellent people skills and crafts a stunning wedding video that will give you pleasure forever! We can’t stop watching it! I give him my highest recommendation!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • James

James R. Skidmore · Married on 06/28/2019

Dream San Diego Wedding Day Video

Hernan did a phenomenal job filming our wedding day! We recommend him to anyone! He captured so many of the candid moments you can watch over and over again that we will cherish forever! Affordable, professional, and quick to respond while planning leading up to the wedding. He did a fantastic job editing the harsh lighting of the early afternoon and we love the video he made for us!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Sara

Sara Schrader · Married on 06/07/2019

Best Videographer!

Our wedding video is so amazing! Hernan and his team put so much effort and care into capturing our big day. He was so awesome to work with from the first time we met with him to when he delivered our USB in the cutest little wood box! The amount of care put into everything really shows with him. His price is great too! Super impressed with Techmedia.

Sent on 07/05/2019

JoAnna Bethea · Married on 05/25/2019

An absolute dream.

The video was everything I could’ve hoped for, and the whole operation was executed very professionally. I hardly noticed Hernan was there at all, but he captured all of the beautiful moments.

Sent on 02/27/2019

SAMME · Married on 04/04/2019

Techmedia!!! No need to look any further!

Working with Techmedia Films for our wedding was beyond what we had hoped for. Words in a review forum would never do him the justice he deserves. Prior to our wedding Hernan met with us to discuss our needs and to discuss the wedding events so he would be prepared not to miss a thing. The quality of his work is exceptional. He does his homework and acquaints himself with his clients and his surroundings. This created a very comfortable experience for us. He prides himself on getting lots of coverage behind the scenes, not missing any opportunities for spontaneous events and yet is right there for the classic shots. Hernan was open and responsive to our ideas and needs and performed in a very attentive and professional manner. He is truly a master in his field. We found him to be extremely artistic and creative, knowledgable and a technical genius. Hernan is kind and a joy to work with. Several of our guests had great comments about him personally and in regards to his work. I would highly recommend Techmedia Films over and over again.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Madison Reyes · Married on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the video that we will cherish forever!

I loved having techmedia films do our wedding video. They were very orangized, on time and fast at putting together are wedding video. They captured all the perfect moments through out our big day. I would definitely recommend techmedia films. They exceeded all my expectations!! Thank you techmedia for our wedding video that we will cherish over are lifetime.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Kemberli S · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing Videographer

Hernan did such an amazing job with our wedding video. Planning a wedding is not easy but Hernan took a big weight off our shoulders by willing to work with us and capturing all the beautiful moments at our wedding! He was very punctual and very caring! We got out video back within the time he told us he would. Amazing experience, thank you Hernan!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Athena · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing videographer without breaking the bank

Techmedia films exceeded my expectations for filming my wedding. They are very professional and thorough with their coverage. I wanted to make sure I had a video to remember my wedding day but was on a budget. I wasn't sure what to expect since I wasn't spending a couple thousand but I figured anything would be better than not having a video at all. Hernan blew my mind when I saw the final product. It brought me to tears. He knows how to set up shots, use camera angles and combine the audio from the dj to make a masterpiece! The film is one of my most treasured pieces from that day. You will be so happy you had him film your wedding. He is absolutely amazing! I will use him anytime I need a videographer.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Estefani · Married on 09/29/2018

Extremely fabulous!

Techmedia films was amazing with my wedding video... they made me feel with confidence!!... They have really good personality!!... i feel so blessed with my video!!... they are very professional, talented, and creative. I really recommend them!!... you will not regret anything about them!.

Sent on 10/31/2018

J. W · Married on 06/08/2018

First Look Videographer

Hernan was a pleasure to work with. He's very professional and very talented. The video he made was amazing! It was so perfect and exactly what the bride wanted. What a great way to preserve this memory and share it with others. We played the video during the wedding reception and everyone was so impressed!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Yesica

Yesica Reyes · Married on 06/02/2018

Best Videographher

We love the job that Techmedia Films did in our wedding, the experience, flexibility, professionalism and the final product was amazing. We and everyone that watch the highlights video fell in love with it. I can't express how good they are without charging too much.

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2018

Absolutely amazing

Wow...I am absolutely stunned and amazed at the professional top notch work Hernan does for this price range. I could not be happier with the way he captured every moment of our wedding day. He was there early to set up, and stayed till the last moment! I will recommend him to EVERYONE I know. Thank you Techmedia Productions!!! ❤️

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • F

Freeha Rana · Married on 07/02/2017

It was excellent!

Hernan knows what he is doing. Very professional and understanding. He came to my home to video and then went to venue. Him and his partner are really good. Video quality is good. He doesn’t take more than a month to edit the video either. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/01/2018