Techage Media Solutions Reviews

34 | Auburn, WA

34 Reviews for Techage Media Solutions

renata · Married on 01/06/2017

Before talking to Chris, we looked as his previous work and loved it.
    In our communications, Chris was very professional and clear.
    On the wedding day, we barely felt him... he was all around us and following us, being part of the crowd and changing places all the time. He worked hard!
    We loved our 3 minutes highlight movie!!! He just knew what to put there, and was able to capture and put together, the best moments of the wedding.

We have also reached back to him, asking for some changes on the "long version", and he was flexible and willing to add a part that we really liked, to the movie.

On a personal note, it was just a pleasure, easy going and very attentive.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Julie · Married on 12/04/2016

We decided to get a videographer at the last minute and as soon as we hired Chris, he immediately went to work. Very good communication. He was really nice and professional. A couple of days after the wedding, he emailed me a link to a low resolution of the full video. I really loved that because I was so anxious to see the video. The highlight video he created was awesome. It took me back to that special day. Highly recommended. Thank you Chris!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Annabelle · Married on 10/15/2016

We decided that we wanted video of our wedding as we had family members that were unable to travel for the event, and when we found out that Chris would be able to live stream the ceremony, we knew that we had to hire him. Chris was extremely professional and awesome to work with. He came to our rehearsal to check connections and make sure the live stream would work.

During the ceremony and reception Chris was able to capture so many different aspects and angles. We are so happy to have video to relive the day. The live steam of the ceremony worked perfectly and was very easy for my 92 year old grandparents to access and watch. They are still talking about how wonderful it was for them to be able to see and hear the ceremony.

I would highly recommend Chris to any couple who is looking to obtain video or a live stream of an event they are having!

Sent on 01/30/2017
  • Isha

Isha · Married on 09/04/2016

We had a really great time working with Chris! Before we worked with Chris, we were not really sure whether we wanted a Videographer for our event. We are really glad we got one, and especially glad we got Chris for our event.

Chris produced exceptional video quality for our wedding footage. He brought a drone to our First Look and produced heart-warming videos for the First Look. He also captured our whole ceremony, and even set-up a streaming link for the ceremony so some of our family in Nepal and Italy were able to view the whole ceremony live.

Chris stayed on top of our wedding timeline and made sure all the highlights and important events were captured from the right angle. He even stayed longer than the previously agreed upon time and captured most of our wedding dance. It was very easy to communicate with Chris in person and via email. He is very friendly and has a charming personality.

As an added bonus he came in to our rehearsal and tested the video lighting, sound, and streaming. That was so nice of him, and definitely shows how he went above-and-beyond compared to the bare bones that most vendors do.

We are glad we chose to work with Chris, and he with us. My husband and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Chris for our videography for any future events. By the way, the drone that he uses for his outdoor ceremony and First Look is very cool!

- Pradeep and Isha R.
    Seattle (September 2016)

Sent on 11/03/2016

talia · Married on 08/13/2017

I needed a videographer for my wedding in August in Seattle and randomly found Chris at Tech Age after a bit of research. Chris was always super responsive, which I appreciated. Since I live in Washington, D.C., I didn't meet Chris till the day of. He came up to my bridal suite to shoot me and my girls getting ready, and was friendly but not overbearing or anything. He simply sat and talked with us and got some great footage. He also came with us and the photographer to Seattle Center, the space needle. Then he met as the boat (the Skansonia) for the venue. The video came out great and he was willing to take all my edits to incorporate them into the final product. He sent me a USB drive of all our raw footage, too within a couple weeks-- very timely for this type of work. When we realized my mom had an international trip to visit relatives coming up and we hadn't gotten any professional pics back yet, Chris drove to meet her in Seattle to give her a copy of the USB drive. That was above and beyond in my book and I'm so grateful. He is a really nice guy and did nice job with our video.
    Thanks!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2017

Chris was so great to work with!! He checked in with us the week of the wedding to ensure he had the right times and that was it. He showed up and did his thing. When we saw the footage afterwards we realized how much we didn't even notice him. He was professional and did what he promised! Very quick turn-around on the videos and he was more than open to switch a few things up for us, when it came to what made the cut for the 5-min video. And to top it all of we couldn't beat his price! Many people we looked into charged by the hour, he charged for the whole event, with an upfront price. It was refreshing! He was even sweet enough to chat with me a bit before the ceremony started, non-wedding related, as I was super nervous and stressing out about what was about to happen... he seemed like a real good guy. I recommend Chris and Techage Media to any upcoming bride and groom!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Susie · Married on 07/16/2017

Chris was wonderful to work with on our day of. He is very easy going and laid back making communication during your big day pretty easy.

I think for the cost you get an exceptional value in the product he produces. He was at our wedding for over 5 hours and caught some great moments that we are pleased to have to cherish for years to come.

If I had any constructive criticism it would be on camera angles and shakiness of some of the shots. I am not a professional videographer so I don't know how difficult it is.
    Overall I would recommend Chris for your big day.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Techage Media Solutions's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback! We are definitely always trying to provide a better quality product for our clients. Congrats on your marriage, I pray you have a long and happy one.

Tricia · Married on 05/20/2017

I was very happy with my final videos. I loved that I got a highlight video as well as a full video that caught ALL the details. We also got some great candid shots which were a great addition to the ones from our photographer!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Techage Media Solutions's reply:

Thank you for the review. We strive for 5 stars in everything we do. Please let me know how I could have done better. Thanks Chris

Dalora · Married on 09/23/2018

3.0
      3.0

They arrived on time, and the photos and videos were finished in a timely manner.

Sent on 09/26/2018