Techage Media Solutions Reviews

34 | Auburn, WA

34 Reviews for Techage Media Solutions

• Kai

Kai Zhou · Married on 09/28/2019

Such a great wedding videography team

Chris always response to my message/email within minutes and arranged all my special requests. During the wedding day, they are very professional and caught all the important moments of our wedding. What's more impressive is that they finished the highlighted video in one day and delivered to our house! Thank you Chris!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Sarita Veach · Married on 09/08/2019

Fantastic!!

He was very responsive, reliable and flexible. Shot some extra footage at no cost

Sent on 09/16/2019

Tessa · Married on 08/31/2019

Great quality for an awesome value!

I'm so amazed and impressed by how our video and photography turned out! Chris and Courtney make such a great team and we were so glad to have them there on our wedding day. My husband and I are a little awkward when it comes to photos, but Chris and Courtney knew just what to do and how to position us. You can't beat the value either, for both photography AND video. They stayed out of the way while also helping us once in a while. They're also great at remembering what you prefer, for example I preferred more photos that were horizontal and more zoomed in to our faces and they did it perfectly.

Having a video at your wedding is so so important! After watching mine I was so happy to have made the decision for video at my wedding. Hire these guys, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Neha · Married on 08/17/2019

Super sweet video, great service, fast turnaround!

We loved working with Chris and Courtney. We initially chose them because of their easy-going, candid style, and also because they offered the ability to do a livestream of our ceremony. We are really grateful for that service, because it turned out that many of our friends and family who couldn't make it were able to watch that instead, and the quality was good and it was super smooth -- no glitches! It meant a lot to our family. We then got the wedding highlight reel just a few weeks later and the whole video was available very quickly.

We loved the video! It had all the shots that we wanted, and none of the ones we didn't: we didn't want a lot of overly posed and rehearsed shots, and Chris really understood that and delivered. We really enjoyed seeing clips of the wedding from our guests' perspective and reliving the big moments together. I can't wait to see this 20 years from now and see our friends and family as they were on our big day. On top of all of it Chris and Courtney were friendly, professional, kept a low profile during the wedding, worked well with our photographer and other vendors, and helped us feel well taken care of on the big day. We highly recommend TechAge!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Autumn · Married on 05/30/2019

Absolutely awesome

Great job, helpful, patient, responsive...what more can I say but they're perfect!
    Price was for video and photos from both engagement and wedding.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Mary · Married on 10/27/2018

So worth it!

Chris was amazing on my wedding day. He captured all the right moments! I had really struggled with whether to hire a videographer and am so happy I did!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Chris and Courtney were amazing to work with! Both of them are so sweet and such nice people. They were very accommodating with getting all the pictures we wanted and very flexible with schedule. My husband is Chinese so we did a tea ceremony in the morning and had our wedding in the late afternoon. Chris and Courtney were with us almost the entire day capturing so many special moments for us and we can't thank them enough! Our photos are perfect and I love the posed photos as well as the candid shots they got. Chris is great with communication, I sent him several emails discussing photographs and schedule and he always responded to me quickly. We also had them live stream our event for family overseas which was a big hit and they did video for our wedding too. Everything about their service is top quality and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer/videographer!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Grace · Married on 08/10/2018

Chris and courtney were amazing! As a bride I didn't know what kind of shots I wanted but they came through and gave me an insane amount of pics. I haven't seen the video yet but i cant wait. They did not disappoint at all. In fact i was not as stressed as I thought I'd be. I had an amazing time throughout and they made it so easy by fitting right in with our crazy family. Plus I hear they saved all the groomsmen who didn't know how to attach boutinerres on. Lol I'm so grateful. I really suggest you book with them. You wont regret it!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Bradley · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Chris and Courtney from TechAge Media Solutions to be our wedding videographers and were very pleased throughout. Not only are they very high quality and trustworthy people -- they are upfront and honest business owners! From the first contact, Chris was easy to work with and very well organized. His packages are easy to understand, and his wedding questionairre designed to ensure that he and the couple are on the same page with regard to the final product. On our wedding weekend, Chris showed up early, scouted the venue, and was well prepared all day long. He remained communicative throughout the project and was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend TechAge for any wedding, engagement, or corporate videos.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Leah · Married on 07/08/2018

Why should you hire Techage Media Solutions? Honestly? Because Chris is amazing! He was super responsive and speedy in answering any questions I had, extremely professional, and above all he made sure to capture all the special moments of my wedding day. With all the excitement of the day he took every picture I had asked of beforehand and even added more special pictures I hadn't even thought about. His colleague Ted also came to photograph. Ted was super friendly and just as awesome. I am so thankful to these two gentlemen for helping record all memories of my day. They went above and beyond what I had hoped and expected. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/01/2018

Chris was wonderful and did a great job capturing our wedding. He responded quickly to any questions or concerns and was very professional. He also sent us a rough draft of the video really quickly!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jordan · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I were not sure if we really wanted video from our wedding so we looked for a decent quality, inexpensive videographer to capture highlights. Chris was just what all the other reviews described - a guaranteed decent quality vendor/service/product. While I haven't received full final video yet, our 360 time lapse video was great. For our wedding video, Chris sent over a draft within a week after our wedding and is currently working on the requests we asked of him, including music changes and adding in an extra speech. I'm sure we'll love the finished product. Chris had even offered to live stream our wedding for out of town folks if necessary as well, which is a great option if you are doing a destination wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Mary · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you Chris for all that you do your the best.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2018

An absolute pleasure to work with. Extremely professional, kind, and captures every special moment!! Thank you!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Anna · Married on 11/18/2017

Chris and Courtney were amazing! They were professional and knew what they were doing. They were patient and responding really quick. They also got pictures edited quickly as well! I'm so glad I got to work with them. Id love to work with them again for future pictures! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Suzy · Married on 10/21/2017

Chris is awesome! Super friendly, got our wedding video to us really quickly.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Christina · Married on 08/25/2017

Chris did videography for our wedding this past August and did great work! The quality of the video was great and Chris did all the shots we asked for.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Joshua · Married on 08/12/2017

Chris is awesome! He was very personable at the wedding and his work speaks for itself. Outstanding!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Rianna · Married on 08/04/2017

Chris was great! He blended in very well with our family. I can't wait to see the video footage

Sent on 08/11/2017

Valerie · Married on 06/24/2017

Chris was great. Easy to work with. Flexible to my wishes. Respectful. Professional. Super fast turnaround. And well priced. Really enjoyed working with him. Thanks for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Chris was amazing. Very easy to communicate with quick responses back and forth. Very easy and understanding with the changes of our crazy day. He had wonderful suggestions and ideas I hadn't even thought about. I would and will definitely be referring him to family and friends and anyone who will listen.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Amber · Married on 05/19/2017

Chris was phenomenal! He was involved with every detail, went above and beyond all my expectations, and even sent us a few photos he managed to snap along the way! He was super nice and easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/01/2017

Our wedding was a mix of traditional and unconventional. Techage Media Solutions' website has samples of their videos and we really appreciated the creativity that was used. We wanted someone who was adaptable and accommodating. We did not have a professional photographer at our wedding and the owner stepped in and took both lots of photos and video at our event.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Chris · Married on 03/25/2017

Chris was fantastic on our wedding day, super on top of things even with minimal direction. He even showed up to our rehearsal the day before to test out his equipment. He stayed for the entire wedding and worked with our photographers to ensure that they got the shots they wanted without compromising the video he took. He was upbeat, positive, and responsive throughout the evening, and overall, we're very happy to have hired him!

C & KJ

Sent on 03/27/2017

Karl · Married on 01/27/2017

Chris was awesome! Great guy and easy to deal with. Provided us with a DVD with a highlight video and raw footage from our Wedding and reception. Highly recommend using Chris for your Wedding or any other videography needs!! Thanks Chris??

Sent on 02/04/2017