Techage Media Solutions Reviews

29 | Auburn, WA

29 Reviews for Techage Media Solutions

Mary · Married on 10/27/2018

So worth it!

Chris was amazing on my wedding day. He captured all the right moments! I had really struggled with whether to hire a videographer and am so happy I did!

Grace · Married on 08/10/2018

Chris and courtney were amazing! As a bride I didn't know what kind of shots I wanted but they came through and gave me an insane amount of pics. I haven't seen the video yet but i cant wait. They did not disappoint at all. In fact i was not as stressed as I thought I'd be. I had an amazing time throughout and they made it so easy by fitting right in with our crazy family. Plus I hear they saved all the groomsmen who didn't know how to attach boutinerres on. Lol I'm so grateful. I really suggest you book with them. You wont regret it!!

Bradley · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Chris and Courtney from TechAge Media Solutions to be our wedding videographers and were very pleased throughout. Not only are they very high quality and trustworthy people -- they are upfront and honest business owners! From the first contact, Chris was easy to work with and very well organized. His packages are easy to understand, and his wedding questionairre designed to ensure that he and the couple are on the same page with regard to the final product. On our wedding weekend, Chris showed up early, scouted the venue, and was well prepared all day long. He remained communicative throughout the project and was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend TechAge for any wedding, engagement, or corporate videos.

Leah · Married on 07/08/2018

Why should you hire Techage Media Solutions? Honestly? Because Chris is amazing! He was super responsive and speedy in answering any questions I had, extremely professional, and above all he made sure to capture all the special moments of my wedding day. With all the excitement of the day he took every picture I had asked of beforehand and even added more special pictures I hadn't even thought about. His colleague Ted also came to photograph. Ted was super friendly and just as awesome. I am so thankful to these two gentlemen for helping record all memories of my day. They went above and beyond what I had hoped and expected. Thank you guys so much!

Nicole · Married on 07/01/2018

Chris was wonderful and did a great job capturing our wedding. He responded quickly to any questions or concerns and was very professional. He also sent us a rough draft of the video really quickly!

Jordan · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I were not sure if we really wanted video from our wedding so we looked for a decent quality, inexpensive videographer to capture highlights. Chris was just what all the other reviews described - a guaranteed decent quality vendor/service/product. While I haven't received full final video yet, our 360 time lapse video was great. For our wedding video, Chris sent over a draft within a week after our wedding and is currently working on the requests we asked of him, including music changes and adding in an extra speech. I'm sure we'll love the finished product. Chris had even offered to live stream our wedding for out of town folks if necessary as well, which is a great option if you are doing a destination wedding!

Mary · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you Chris for all that you do your the best.

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2018

An absolute pleasure to work with. Extremely professional, kind, and captures every special moment!! Thank you!

Anna · Married on 11/18/2017

Chris and Courtney were amazing! They were professional and knew what they were doing. They were patient and responding really quick. They also got pictures edited quickly as well! I'm so glad I got to work with them. Id love to work with them again for future pictures! 10/10 would recommend!

Suzy · Married on 10/21/2017

Chris is awesome! Super friendly, got our wedding video to us really quickly.

Christina · Married on 08/25/2017

Chris did videography for our wedding this past August and did great work! The quality of the video was great and Chris did all the shots we asked for.

Joshua · Married on 08/12/2017

Chris is awesome! He was very personable at the wedding and his work speaks for itself. Outstanding!

Rianna · Married on 08/04/2017

Chris was great! He blended in very well with our family. I can't wait to see the video footage

Valerie · Married on 06/24/2017

Chris was great. Easy to work with. Flexible to my wishes. Respectful. Professional. Super fast turnaround. And well priced. Really enjoyed working with him. Thanks for capturing our special day!!

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Chris was amazing. Very easy to communicate with quick responses back and forth. Very easy and understanding with the changes of our crazy day. He had wonderful suggestions and ideas I hadn't even thought about. I would and will definitely be referring him to family and friends and anyone who will listen.

Amber · Married on 05/19/2017

Chris was phenomenal! He was involved with every detail, went above and beyond all my expectations, and even sent us a few photos he managed to snap along the way! He was super nice and easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Ashley · Married on 04/01/2017

Our wedding was a mix of traditional and unconventional. Techage Media Solutions' website has samples of their videos and we really appreciated the creativity that was used. We wanted someone who was adaptable and accommodating. We did not have a professional photographer at our wedding and the owner stepped in and took both lots of photos and video at our event.

Chris · Married on 03/25/2017

Chris was fantastic on our wedding day, super on top of things even with minimal direction. He even showed up to our rehearsal the day before to test out his equipment. He stayed for the entire wedding and worked with our photographers to ensure that they got the shots they wanted without compromising the video he took. He was upbeat, positive, and responsive throughout the evening, and overall, we're very happy to have hired him!

C & KJ

Karl · Married on 01/27/2017

Chris was awesome! Great guy and easy to deal with. Provided us with a DVD with a highlight video and raw footage from our Wedding and reception. Highly recommend using Chris for your Wedding or any other videography needs!! Thanks Chris??

renata · Married on 01/06/2017

Before talking to Chris, we looked as his previous work and loved it.
    In our communications, Chris was very professional and clear.
    On the wedding day, we barely felt him... he was all around us and following us, being part of the crowd and changing places all the time. He worked hard!
    We loved our 3 minutes highlight movie!!! He just knew what to put there, and was able to capture and put together, the best moments of the wedding.

We have also reached back to him, asking for some changes on the "long version", and he was flexible and willing to add a part that we really liked, to the movie.

On a personal note, it was just a pleasure, easy going and very attentive.

Julie · Married on 12/04/2016

We decided to get a videographer at the last minute and as soon as we hired Chris, he immediately went to work. Very good communication. He was really nice and professional. A couple of days after the wedding, he emailed me a link to a low resolution of the full video. I really loved that because I was so anxious to see the video. The highlight video he created was awesome. It took me back to that special day. Highly recommended. Thank you Chris!

Annabelle · Married on 10/15/2016

We decided that we wanted video of our wedding as we had family members that were unable to travel for the event, and when we found out that Chris would be able to live stream the ceremony, we knew that we had to hire him. Chris was extremely professional and awesome to work with. He came to our rehearsal to check connections and make sure the live stream would work.

During the ceremony and reception Chris was able to capture so many different aspects and angles. We are so happy to have video to relive the day. The live steam of the ceremony worked perfectly and was very easy for my 92 year old grandparents to access and watch. They are still talking about how wonderful it was for them to be able to see and hear the ceremony.

I would highly recommend Chris to any couple who is looking to obtain video or a live stream of an event they are having!

• Isha

Isha · Married on 09/04/2016

We had a really great time working with Chris! Before we worked with Chris, we were not really sure whether we wanted a Videographer for our event. We are really glad we got one, and especially glad we got Chris for our event.

Chris produced exceptional video quality for our wedding footage. He brought a drone to our First Look and produced heart-warming videos for the First Look. He also captured our whole ceremony, and even set-up a streaming link for the ceremony so some of our family in Nepal and Italy were able to view the whole ceremony live.

Chris stayed on top of our wedding timeline and made sure all the highlights and important events were captured from the right angle. He even stayed longer than the previously agreed upon time and captured most of our wedding dance. It was very easy to communicate with Chris in person and via email. He is very friendly and has a charming personality.

As an added bonus he came in to our rehearsal and tested the video lighting, sound, and streaming. That was so nice of him, and definitely shows how he went above-and-beyond compared to the bare bones that most vendors do.

We are glad we chose to work with Chris, and he with us. My husband and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Chris for our videography for any future events. By the way, the drone that he uses for his outdoor ceremony and First Look is very cool!

- Pradeep and Isha R.
    Seattle (September 2016)

talia · Married on 08/13/2017

I needed a videographer for my wedding in August in Seattle and randomly found Chris at Tech Age after a bit of research. Chris was always super responsive, which I appreciated. Since I live in Washington, D.C., I didn't meet Chris till the day of. He came up to my bridal suite to shoot me and my girls getting ready, and was friendly but not overbearing or anything. He simply sat and talked with us and got some great footage. He also came with us and the photographer to Seattle Center, the space needle. Then he met as the boat (the Skansonia) for the venue. The video came out great and he was willing to take all my edits to incorporate them into the final product. He sent me a USB drive of all our raw footage, too within a couple weeks-- very timely for this type of work. When we realized my mom had an international trip to visit relatives coming up and we hadn't gotten any professional pics back yet, Chris drove to meet her in Seattle to give her a copy of the USB drive. That was above and beyond in my book and I'm so grateful. He is a really nice guy and did nice job with our video.
    Thanks!