25 Reviews for Techage Media Solutions

One Event/Day (1)
Video (1)
25 Techage Media Solutions Reviews

We hired Chris and Courtney from TechAge Media Solutions to be our wedding videographers and were very pleased throughout. Not only are they very high quality and trustworthy people -- they are upfront and honest business owners! From the first contact, Chris was easy to work with and very well organized. His packages are easy to understand, and his wedding questionairre designed to ensure that he and the couple are on the same page with regard to the final product. On our wedding weekend, Chris showed up early, scouted the venue, and was well prepared all day long. He remained communicative throughout the project and was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend TechAge for any wedding, engagement, or corporate videos.

Profile Picture Bradley, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Why should you hire Techage Media Solutions? Honestly? Because Chris is amazing! He was super responsive and speedy in answering any questions I had, extremely professional, and above all he made sure to capture all the special moments of my wedding day. With all the excitement of the day he took every picture I had asked of beforehand and even added more special pictures I hadn't even thought about. His colleague Ted also came to photograph. Ted was super friendly and just as awesome. I am so thankful to these two gentlemen for helping record all memories of my day. They went above and beyond what I had hoped and expected. Thank you guys so much!

Profile Picture Leah, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was wonderful and did a great job capturing our wedding. He responded quickly to any questions or concerns and was very professional. He also sent us a rough draft of the video really quickly!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thank you Chris for all that you do your the best.

Profile Picture Mary , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

An absolute pleasure to work with. Extremely professional, kind, and captures every special moment!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lindsey , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris and Courtney were amazing! They were professional and knew what they were doing. They were patient and responding really quick. They also got pictures edited quickly as well! I'm so glad I got to work with them. Id love to work with them again for future pictures! 10/10 would recommend!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chris is awesome! Super friendly, got our wedding video to us really quickly.

Profile Picture Suzy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chris was so great to work with!! He checked in with us the week of the wedding to ensure he had the right times and that was it. He showed up and did his thing. When we saw the footage afterwards we realized how much we didn't even notice him. He was professional and did what he promised! Very quick turn-around on the videos and he was more than open to switch a few things up for us, when it came to what made the cut for the 5-min video. And to top it all of we couldn't beat his price! Many people we looked into charged by the hour, he charged for the whole event, with an upfront price. It was refreshing! He was even sweet enough to chat with me a bit before the ceremony started, non-wedding related, as I was super nervous and stressing out about what was about to happen... he seemed like a real good guy. I recommend Chris and Techage Media to any upcoming bride and groom!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris did videography for our wedding this past August and did great work! The quality of the video was great and Chris did all the shots we asked for.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I needed a videographer for my wedding in August in Seattle and randomly found Chris at Tech Age after a bit of research. Chris was always super responsive, which I appreciated. Since I live in Washington, D.C., I didn't meet Chris till the day of. He came up to my bridal suite to shoot me and my girls getting ready, and was friendly but not overbearing or anything. He simply sat and talked with us and got some great footage. He also came with us and the photographer to Seattle Center, the space needle. Then he met as the boat (the Skansonia) for the venue. The video came out great and he was willing to take all my edits to incorporate them into the final product. He sent me a USB drive of all our raw footage, too within a couple weeks-- very timely for this type of work. When we realized my mom had an international trip to visit relatives coming up and we hadn't gotten any professional pics back yet, Chris drove to meet her in Seattle to give her a copy of the USB drive. That was above and beyond in my book and I'm so grateful. He is a really nice guy and did nice job with our video.
Thanks!

Profile Picture talia, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris is awesome! He was very personable at the wedding and his work speaks for itself. Outstanding!

Profile Picture Joshua, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chris was great! He blended in very well with our family. I can't wait to see the video footage

Profile Picture Rianna, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Video

Chris was wonderful to work with on our day of. He is very easy going and laid back making communication during your big day pretty easy.

I think for the cost you get an exceptional value in the product he produces. He was at our wedding for over 5 hours and caught some great moments that we are pleased to have to cherish for years to come.

If I had any constructive criticism it would be on camera angles and shakiness of some of the shots. I am not a professional videographer so I don't know how difficult it is.
Overall I would recommend Chris for your big day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Susie, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris was great. Easy to work with. Flexible to my wishes. Respectful. Professional. Super fast turnaround. And well priced. Really enjoyed working with him. Thanks for capturing our special day!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was amazing. Very easy to communicate with quick responses back and forth. Very easy and understanding with the changes of our crazy day. He had wonderful suggestions and ideas I hadn't even thought about. I would and will definitely be referring him to family and friends and anyone who will listen.

Profile Picture Jessica , 6/10/17, 1 Review
4.7

I was very happy with my final videos. I loved that I got a highlight video as well as a full video that caught ALL the details. We also got some great candid shots which were a great addition to the ones from our photographer!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tricia , 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris was phenomenal! He was involved with every detail, went above and beyond all my expectations, and even sent us a few photos he managed to snap along the way! He was super nice and easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Profile Picture Amber, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding was a mix of traditional and unconventional. Techage Media Solutions' website has samples of their videos and we really appreciated the creativity that was used. We wanted someone who was adaptable and accommodating. We did not have a professional photographer at our wedding and the owner stepped in and took both lots of photos and video at our event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chris was fantastic on our wedding day, super on top of things even with minimal direction. He even showed up to our rehearsal the day before to test out his equipment. He stayed for the entire wedding and worked with our photographers to ensure that they got the shots they wanted without compromising the video he took. He was upbeat, positive, and responsive throughout the evening, and overall, we're very happy to have hired him!

C & KJ

Profile Picture Chris, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was awesome! Great guy and easy to deal with. Provided us with a DVD with a highlight video and raw footage from our Wedding and reception. Highly recommend using Chris for your Wedding or any other videography needs!! Thanks Chris??

Profile Picture Karl, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Before talking to Chris, we looked as his previous work and loved it.
In our communications, Chris was very professional and clear.
On the wedding day, we barely felt him... he was all around us and following us, being part of the crowd and changing places all the time. He worked hard!
We loved our 3 minutes highlight movie!!! He just knew what to put there, and was able to capture and put together, the best moments of the wedding.

We have also reached back to him, asking for some changes on the "long version", and he was flexible and willing to add a part that we really liked, to the movie.

On a personal note, it was just a pleasure, easy going and very attentive.

Profile Picture renata, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We decided to get a videographer at the last minute and as soon as we hired Chris, he immediately went to work. Very good communication. He was really nice and professional. A couple of days after the wedding, he emailed me a link to a low resolution of the full video. I really loved that because I was so anxious to see the video. The highlight video he created was awesome. It took me back to that special day. Highly recommended. Thank you Chris!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We decided that we wanted video of our wedding as we had family members that were unable to travel for the event, and when we found out that Chris would be able to live stream the ceremony, we knew that we had to hire him. Chris was extremely professional and awesome to work with. He came to our rehearsal to check connections and make sure the live stream would work.

During the ceremony and reception Chris was able to capture so many different aspects and angles. We are so happy to have video to relive the day. The live steam of the ceremony worked perfectly and was very easy for my 92 year old grandparents to access and watch. They are still talking about how wonderful it was for them to be able to see and hear the ceremony.

I would highly recommend Chris to any couple who is looking to obtain video or a live stream of an event they are having!

Profile Picture Annabelle, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

We had a really great time working with Chris! Before we worked with Chris, we were not really sure whether we wanted a Videographer for our event. We are really glad we got one, and especially glad we got Chris for our event.

Chris produced exceptional video quality for our wedding footage. He brought a drone to our First Look and produced heart-warming videos for the First Look. He also captured our whole ceremony, and even set-up a streaming link for the ceremony so some of our family in Nepal and Italy were able to view the whole ceremony live.

Chris stayed on top of our wedding timeline and made sure all the highlights and important events were captured from the right angle. He even stayed longer than the previously agreed upon time and captured most of our wedding dance. It was very easy to communicate with Chris in person and via email. He is very friendly and has a charming personality.

As an added bonus he came in to our rehearsal and tested the video lighting, sound, and streaming. That was so nice of him, and definitely shows how he went above-and-beyond compared to the bare bones that most vendors do.

We are glad we chose to work with Chris, and he with us. My husband and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Chris for our videography for any future events. By the way, the drone that he uses for his outdoor ceremony and First Look is very cool!

- Pradeep and Isha R.