Tebault Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Ally
    Ally Getting married on 06/06/2024

Amazing Experience

I had the most magical time here. Kristen made me feel like I was the most important person in the world both when I tried on gowns and when I went to pick it up. They make every effort to accommodate your needs and it's just incredible. They are also COVID conscious and I really appreciate that. I am sad that my time there is over because now I have no reason to go back!

Tebault Bridal's reply:

OMG, Ally! You really know how to make a gal feel loved! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and kindness. It's truly an honor to have been by your side and helped you say YES to the most perfect dress. England, here you come!!! :)
  • Corey
    Corey W. Getting married on 05/15/2022

Amazing experience

Great selection and the women working at Tebault are very sweet and helpful!
    Alexandra D. Getting married on 05/07/2022

Perfect experience

I came in with very little idea of what I wanted. The staff did an excellent job of narrowing what I liked and finding my dream dress. The owner is very personable and I felt so comfortable. It was a great experience!
    Tyler G. Getting married on 03/25/2022

Amazing experience!

I can’t say enough good things about my experience at Tebault Bridal! I was quite nervous going in because let’s be real, picking out your wedding dress is a pretty big deal. Kristen and the girls were so sweet and accommodating. They truly helped ease my nerves. They had such beautiful dress options and by the end of the appointment I found the dress of my dreams. It was definitely an experience that I will cherish! i would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for their dream wedding dress.
    Jessica W. Getting married on 03/02/2022

Amazing experience!

This was the first and only bridal store that I went to. She was prompt, professional, knowledgeable and very nice. I didn't feel pressured or rushed at all. Wonderful experience with the dress of my dreams. Vast selection in dresses as well as veils and accessories. I would recommend this store to anyone.

Jessica,

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are so glad to hear your experience with us was so wonderful and we hope we can do that again and again for every bride! Helping you say YES to your dress was an honor!
  • Cora
    Cora H. Getting married on 01/22/2022

Personal and elegant

Kristen was fantastic to work with. She really helped put my vision together

Tebault Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Cora! We are so privileged to have you a part of our bridal family. Thank you for allowing us to help you say yes to your dress and we can't wait to see your wedding day come to life.
    x
  • Maria
    Maria Getting married on 01/15/2022

An Amazing Bridal Experience

I had the best experience and they were so nice and helpful choosing the right dress. The dress selection was gorgeous and it was everything I was looking for

Maria,

We are over the moon excited for you! It was magical helping your find the perfect dress and we are so thankful you chose us! Can't wait to see you again soon to pick up YOUR dress.
    x
  • Kendall
    Kendall S. Getting married on 12/11/2021

Bridal go to!

I really enjoyed my experience at Tebault Bridal. Kristen is very personal and made this experience flawless. She has gorgeous dresses and veils. She listens to what you think you want and even pulls a few that are out of your comfort zone just to make sure you’re going in the right direction. I had been to three previous salons and felt defeated. She spiked my mood with the first dress and it only got better. I ended up saying yes to my dress! Celebratory champagne with a cute sign for pictures. Ordered my dress and veil on the spot.

Tebault Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Kendall! It was fantastic getting to know you and your mom and sister. Helping you find the dress of your dreams and seeing your overwhelming excitement was incredible. I’m honored to have been able to do this for you after what felt like defeat. Can’t wait to see you again for dress pickup and then it’s the final countdown to the BIG day and Jimmy’s reaction to you in that amazing dress. You looked stunning!! 💕💕
    xx,
    Brittany D. Getting married on 12/03/2021

Amazing experience!

This boutique is not only adorable inside, but also has the most amazing location and views. The service was incredible. Would highly recommend!

Tebault Bridal's reply:

We wouldn’t be able to do this without amazing brides like you! Thank you, Brittany!! Your kind words mean the world to us and we are so thankful we could provide you with the service and experience you not only deserve, but also enjoyed!💕
    Xx
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa K. Getting married on 11/21/2021

You’ll feel like royalty!

I just have to start by saying I tried 2 other bridal shops and almost 30 dresses, the experience I had at Tebault Bridal was the BEST I’ve ever had, anywhere! Even before my appointment Kristen talked with me to figure out what style I would like and what my dream wedding looked like! On the day of, I felt listened to and like she was genuinely invested in me finding my perfect dress! Not just another customer. Kristen helped me in and out of several dresses before I found “the one!” There was even a photo of my fiancé and I in the fitting area! She has an eye for detail and knows how to make any bride feel like royalty! I highly recommend coming to Tebault bridal, you won’t be disappointed!

Alyssa,
    You ARE royalty!!! I'm speechless over your kind review and so, so incredibly thankful for you. It was my pleasure to help you find the perfect dress and your wedding day can't come soon enough. We are so eager to see the photos, it's going to be gorgeous!!!
    Kelsey W. Getting married on 11/20/2021

Tebault bridal gets allll my love

Honestly, I never saw myself as the bride type until I found my person. So, going into this appointment, I was really worried I wouldn’t feel like a bride in a white dress. It’s just a dress, right? WRONG! Kristin and her team were everything I could have asked for and more. She calmed my jitters, and made me feel like the most important person in the world. The vision in my mind was very different then what was coming out of my mouth (haha) and she tapped into that immediately. I ended up finding my dress that first day, and when she zipped it up ... we both looked at each other and KNEW! I had my moment and it’s all thanks to Kristin and her team at Tebault. Thank you for accommodating my family and friends. And thank you for not rushing me into or out of dresses. You were the absolute greatest and I couldn’t recommend your services enough! THANK YOU :)

Tebault Bridal's reply:

Kelsey! You will always be a special and memorable bride, to us! It was truly amazing meeting your family, hearing your love story, and helping you say YES to the perfect dress. We are so thankful for your kind words and that you allowed us to be a part of this special moment in your life. We are truly honored. I don't think everyone is ready for how incredibly stunning you will be walking down the aisle. Show stopper!!! :)

Gabriella S. Getting married on 11/06/2021

Down to earth and professional, best experience!!

Hands down the best experience. I cant thank Kristen and all the ladies at Tebault for the patience, kindness and willingness to make sure I had the perfect dress for my wedding. Kristen is so professional and down to earth and made me feel comfortable as soon as I stepped into the shop. All the ladies went above and beyond to make my experience incredible. I can not wait to walk down the aisle thanks to Tebault Bridal!
  • Nicole
    Nicole J. Getting married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely Amazing✨

Kristen is absolutely amazing! As soon as I tried on the first dress she picked, I was in awe. I then of course still tried on the other beautiful gowns and it was almost a tough decision. But the way I felt in that very first dress truly gave me butterflies. I would recommend Tebault Bridal 100%. This team truly cares about their brides and their happiness for their big day. ♥️

Tebault Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! You and your family were simply splendid and we had the most fun helping you say yes. You look beautiful in your gown and will absolutely WOW your friends and family on your big day. We appreciate your kind words and are honored to have you in the #tebaultbridal family. Counting down till we see you again! 💜
    xx,
    Kelsie Getting married on 10/16/2021

The best experience

Where do I begin! From buying my dream dress to picking it up!! Kristin has made me feel like a bride!! The best experience I have ever experienced!!
  • Raymond
    Raymond Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing experience! Absolutely wonderful!

I think the stars aligned on this one! I met Kristen on a Florida bridal expo and we bonded over living in Manhattan, KS and being fellow wildcats back in the day!

The level of detail that goes into the visit was amazing. Kristen is a very thoughtful and sweet person. She made the whole experience feel dreamy, what every bride would want when looking for the perfect dress. Making the appointment was quick and easy, the shop is beautiful, and Kristen is very knowledgeable. She paid attention to everything I liked and disliked and gave us incredible recommendations. I just picked up my dress and I’m over the moon! I can’t say enough wonderful things about this bridal store and would 1000% recommend Tebault to every bride-to-be! #EMAW!

Tebault Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Yessica! You are the absolute sweetest and a beautiful bride inside and out. We are so proud to have you in our bridal family and honored you allowed us to be a part of this special time in your life. It couldn't have been more perfect meeting you at the expo and finding a fellow K-Stater! :) Life is so special and things are just meant to be!
  • Kate
    Kate S. Married on 08/07/2021

A truly wonderful experience

My experience picking out my dress was heavenly thanks to Tebault Bridal and I found the perfect dress! It was calm, fun, stress free, intimate, and I truly felt celebrated as the bride to be. The bridal shop itself was beautiful and Kristin, the owner was kind, patient, supportive and attentive the whole time. I would recommend Tebault Bridal to all brides - they made my dress shopping experience one I’ll never forget.
    Sharneice K. Married on 08/06/2021

So Amazing!

Christine was a gem to me and ny Family. I loved every part of the experience she was so welcoming and warming. I would recommend any who to Tebault Bridal.

Tebault Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Sharneice!! We are so grateful for your kind words. It was wonderful spending time with you and your family and getting to know your love story. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this special moment for you. We are honored.
  • Emily
    Emily O. Married on 06/05/2021

Sweet & Special Experience

Picking my wedding dress at Tebault Bridal was such a sweet and special experience. So much thought and care went into my appointment. They made sure that my family was included too. Shopping for my dress was simple and fun; I found a dress that I love and can't wait to get married in!

Tebault Bridal's reply:

OMG, Emily! We are still on cloud 9 from spending time with you and your family. It was a truly perfect day. Thank you for allowing us to help you say YES to your dress in the most fun and fantastic way. Your elopement/mini-wedding will be perfect and we can't wait to see photos!
  • Courtney
    Courtney B. Married on 05/22/2021

Sta courtney

I was made to feel so special from the moment I arrived in the parking lot until I walked out with the dress of my dreams. Kristen, the owner and her mother were amazing, personal, thoughtful , extremely knowledgeable and made me feel so comfortable. They treated my family like their own and it truly was the day yes to the dress experience. I would HIGHLY recommend this bridal boutique if you want a memories abd an awesome experience!!!

Tebault Bridal's reply:

Awe, Court! It was truly so special and memorable to help you say YES to your dress. You will always be a special part of our real AND bridal family! I'm so, so happy for this new chapter and special guy in your life, you deserve it! Can't wait to see you walk down the aisle.
    Summer Married on 05/06/2021

Extraordinary

Finding Tebault Bridal was honestly a godsend for me. I had tried on tons of dresses before entering that bridal boutique shop and I fell in love with the third dress I tried on there. Kristen was amazing very kind and sweet and considerate of everything I said in my opinions on dresses. She made me feel welcomed and valued! Everything that I wanted in a dress I got in my dress! Now I get to wear my dream dress in less than 2 months and marry the live of my life!!! 💕💍

Summer,
    You are a dream bride! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this special moment in your life. We are honored to have you part of our bridal family and so grateful for your kindness. Can't wait to celebrate your wedding day very soon!
    kristen
    Jenn S. Married on 04/24/2021

She took me from drab to fab! No doubt!

I had wedding dress regret soon after purchasing my dress. I loved it in the store when I bought it, but soon after decided I made a HUGE mistake. I wasn't confident in the dress, I didn't feel special in the dress, there just wasn't much I liked about it after the fact. I didn't want to purchase another dress so I decided to try to "spice it up" with accessories. Upon searching for a shop that could help me, I discovered Kristen. She is a GEM!!!!!! I emailed her and told her how I was feeling about my dress and without hesitation she said "bring it in and let's make you feel beautiful". The day I went in, with my best friend, I had ZERO expectations that anything was going to make me feel different about the dress, but I knew I had to at least try. Kristen took so much time with me and allowed me to try on just about every accessory in the store. She was so professional and friendly and supportive. I felt like I made a friend! By the time I left her shop, with a new veil, belt and earrings, I felt more confident and felt like the damage had been repaired. But it wasn't until my wedding day that I truly realized the difference she made. I have never felt more beautiful or confident, and I received so many compliments on my dress, veil, and THAT BELT! It was everything! I absolutely love how it all turned out and I owe a HUGE thank you to Kristen.
    Kristen, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! You are the ultimate professional in your line of work. I couldn't be more grateful to have found you.

Jennifer Mullins
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 04/23/2021

The best bridal shop!!

Tebault bridal is the BEST!! Kristen makes trying on dresses so unique and special! The bridal shop is amazing and beautiful! She was the first and only bridal store I went too!

Tebault Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Sarah!!!!! Brides like YOU are the absolute BEST and we are so glad we could be your one and done shop. :) We loved getting to spend time with you and learn about your love story. We're counting down April and can't wait for you big day. Send pics asap!!
  • Savannah
    Savannah S. Married on 03/14/2021

Great Experience and Beautiful Gowns!

I had a wonderful time visiting Kristen at Tebault Bridal - she was helpful, patient, and kind in assisting me with my wedding dress! I truly felt like my dress was one of a kind and I received so many genuine compliments on my wedding day. Thank you Tebault Bridal!
    Jaclyn L. Married on 02/20/2021

Such a great time

The space is gorgeous! The girls are so helpful and they found the perfect dress for my body type and style. The prices are also incredible!!

Tebault Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Jackie! It was an honor to help you say YES to the most perfect dress. We are super proud to have a selection of high quality and affordable gowns, for every body! We appreciate you so much!