TDF Limousine Reviews

193 | Oakmont, PA

193 Reviews for TDF Limousine

Michael J Durish · Married on 06/05/2020

Graduation

Our driver, Joe, was great. He was professional yet fun. He helped make a difficult graduation day a lot more fun. I would highly recommend your company and Joe.

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Russell

Russell King · Married on 03/14/2020

Great Service!

TDF Limo was awesome! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2020

Julie Mueller · Married on 01/11/2020

A wonderful experience!

Kevin was awesome, attentive, and patient! Would totally recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Miller · Married on 12/20/2019

Our Special Say 12-20-19

They provided exactly what we wanted.
    We used one for our guests from the hotel to venue and back. The other was used for the bridal party and photographer. (22) people

Sent on 06/24/2020

Carrie · Married on 10/12/2019

wonderful and friendly customer service

we used TDF for our wedding this year. i was at a bridal expo and spoke with many limo companies. TDF was the most helpful with any and all questions I had. the LimoBus was very clean, well maintained, and very comfortable for the bridal party. I recommend them any time someone asks me!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Shannon Stare · Married on 08/31/2019

Definitely recommend for your wedding day!

I had such a great experience with TDF. The driver was awesome! He made sure to know when and where to be and got all the details far in advance, yet was flexible if needed to be! Not only that but he was so fun. I had zero issues with TDF, and I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Nicole · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Party Bust service

Great service, on time, responded quickly, super friendly to talk to on the phone, and answered all of my questions, which reduced the stress of wedding planning. 100% recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Erin W · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend

We had Kevin as our driver and WOW. He was a blast- he was on time, brought high energy for our important day, and took care of every need we had! Would highly recommend TDF to anyone that wants to have a fun wedding day!

Sent on 08/20/2019

cassandra · Married on 05/18/2019

Our wedding

Very professional. They called ahead to make sure all his paperwork was correct. He was punctual, polite and very friendly.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Makenzie

Makenzie · Married on 05/18/2019

Fabulous service for our wedding!

My fiancé and I got married on May 18 and . we used TDF for our transportation service for our wedding. Kendall was our driver and he did such a fabulous job! Kendall was so professional and really cared about giving us a great experience. TDF was very understandable when we needed them earlier than the start time we originally had. They are quick to respond to emails and great with communication. I would HIGHLY recommend TDF to anyone looking for a great experience with transportation!! We LOVED our experience with TDF!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic Company

We loved our experience with TDF limousine. Our driver was absolutely LOVELY and made the day so special for us. He worked well with our photographer as we went to different areas for pictures. We could not recommend enough! The limo was beautiful and allowed us to play music and just have a great time! It was perfect!

• Alyssa

Alyssa Cavallaro · Married on 12/31/2018

JOE is amazing!

Joe was AWESOME!! I would highly recommend using TDF for all your wedding transportation needs! Joe was punctual, patient, attentive, and even offered to run to the store for us if we needed anything! Thank you joe for making our wedding day a breeze!

Nicole · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding party bus

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! We got married on December 1st 2018 and had Kendal as our driver. Let me just say how amazing he was! The day was quite rainy but being the bride Kendal had an umbrella over my head the entire time I was outdoors. The bus was so clean and we were able to drop our cooler of booze off the day before so it was all iced down and ready for us when entering the bus on our big day. I can’t say enough how great this service was. I would truly recommend to anyone!

• ISaidHallYes

Libby · Married on 11/09/2018

Day After Celebration

We hired this company to have a night out on the town the day after the wedding! I even wore my dress back out again. This company is amazing. We have used them in the past and they are always on time, flexible, and a good value compared to other companies. Our driving for the night was amazing!!!! We will use this company in the future for any transportation needs.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Overly accomodating and their fleet is beautiful

We had the best experience with TDF, and the limo was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Couldn't recommend them more for price, cleanliness and customer service!

• Susie

Susie · Married on 10/06/2018

Riding in style

Our experience with TDF was awesome !
    Our driver texted me a day or two beforehand so I’d have his number in case I had any questions and so I’d have his contact info. He arrived a few minutes early and helped myself and my bridesmaids into the limo bus. After our ceremony it was raining and he was prepared with umbrellas and walked with me so that I wouldn’t get wet. After our photos, we had a long ride to our reception and he even made an impromptu stop so that we could all use a restroom. We arrived at our reception venue on schedule, too. I would recommend TDFto anyone, we had a great experience ! Not to mention that the price point was great for the size and type of limo bus we had. It was large, clean and beautiful inside !

Sent on 02/08/2019

Shannon Rush · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience

Wonderful. It was raining and the driver held an umbrella for me (the bride) while we took pictures to and from limo. Driver was very professional and accommodating.

Sent on 02/08/2019

ANDRE · Married on 09/29/2018

I had and awesome time and I recommend them, to anyone at anytime!

Sue · Married on 09/22/2018

Great company!! Sue our driver was outstanding. Perfect evening. Thank you !!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

TDF Limo was absolutely perfect on our wedding day, and they were so responsive and helpful in the months/weeks leading up to the wedding. I had some questions that I needed answered pretty quickly, and Chelsea did just that! The party bus we had was amazing - it was clean, and the music system was great and the driver was very professional and polite. Also, the value of TDF limo is amazing. They provide you with alcohol, which is great, and also let you bring on whatever additional alcohol/drinks you may want. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone!

Haley · Married on 09/08/2018

Such a wonderful choice for our wedding day! R.J was so awesome and professional! Thanks for making our day easy!

Morgan · Married on 09/07/2018

Thank you TDF for not adding any kind of additional stress in our planning or wedding day! Wonderful limo/bus for our wedding. Professional and punctual service. Driver Tim was very kind and Chelsea in the office was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We couldn't have picked a better company. No issues what so ever. Thank you for not charging beginning from when the driver leaves, like some other companies. We feel the charges were sufficient for the services and would definitely use them again if we had a need. Thank you all!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Alissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Kendall did a great job being our driver. He was flexible and professional. We definitely loved our service and experience!

Skylar Meier · Married on 08/11/2018

Awesome Party Bus for a Wedding!

TDF Limo was amazing! Fully stocked, awesome on the inside, and great atmosphere for our bridal party. We were crunched on time because our driver had another pick up, but he was such a good sport about it, and worked with us to make sure we hit all of our picture locations!

Sent on 10/15/2018