TD Sound Reviews

TD Sound 2
TD Sound 3

Steve Stocklos · Married on 10/12/2019

Best DJ in Philly !

Tim was so easy to work with and very personable. He took the time to really understand who we were and what we wanted the vibe of our wedding to be like. From the introductions to the dinner music, to the dance party, everything went according to plan. Tim is a great DJ and an even better guy! Book him for any wedding or parties if you want to have an epic time!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Giovanetti · Married on 09/20/2019

Everyone danced all night long!!

We hired Timmy as our wedding DJ. He was super helpful and accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process. He reached out multiple times to make sure we were on the same page and to answer any questions we had. He provided the cocktail hour music as well as the reception music and he kept the dance floor packed from the moment it opened. Everyone stated how awesome he was. We definitely plan to work with him in the future and highly recommend him for anyone who wants to throw an unforgettable party!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    TD Sound 4

Kathy · Married on 08/24/2019

Timmy is the best!

I don’t even know where to begin! Timmy beyond exceeded our expectations!! From the first meeting, he spent so much time with us, answered all of our questions( we had a ton!), and stayed in contact with us frequently! Especially the week leading up to the wedding he spent SO much time with us making sure every single detail would be exactly what we wanted. He listened to everything we wanted and also provided a lot of great suggestions! He answers texts, emails, and phone calls immediately, he is so dedicated and cares so much, he treated us as if we were his family!! The day of the wedding he was amazing! The cocktail hour was amazing, he played every song we requested and also a lot of great songs in between!! He organized everyone going into the reception and got the energy up for the whole wedding party including all 8 kids that we had in the party! He made all of the announcements so fun, including playing my nephews favorite song as a surprise to him! He played all of our special requests at the reception and put the special slow songs in for the bridal party at the perfect times so they got to have their special dances. He got the party started from the very beginning and kept it going all night! There weren’t any dull moments!! I truly don’t think I can say enough how GREAT Timmy is!! Would highly recommend Timmy to everyone! I would definitely use him for
    any event needing a dj in the future! He is truly one of a kind! Thanks Timmy!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • MARIKATE

MARIKATE · Married on 07/26/2019

Best dj in town!

Timmy is the best DJ around! If you want a nonstop party you will not be disappointed. He made the entire process so easy from start to finish. Timmy invited us to see him while he was Djing at a local bar and we had so much fun while he was mixing we knew he would be great for our wedding. We really appreciated Tim inviting us out and getting to know us and what kind of wedding we wanted to have. His online portal makes it simple to request songs and input all the important information he'll need for the day. The week of the wedding he checked in and went over everything to be sure we were set with all our first dance songs and intros. The night of the wedding the dance floor was packed from start to finish. He did a great job of mixing genres and reading the crowd and playing songs that everyone loved. We can't recommend Timmy more! We'll definitely be calling him in the future if we need a Dj again!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Phil Canosa · Married on 06/14/2019

Best in the Business

Best DJ out there. Timmy was incredible to work with throughout the entire process. From planning to the big day, Timmy was great about making sure we got exactly what we wanted. He was very organized and very easy to work with. Timmy did a great job at assessing the guests and their feel for the music. Keeping everyone on the dance floor was our goal and Timmy made that happen :) our favorite part of the reception was our family dance off! Timmy played some good old school Philly throwbacks that got everyone ready to show off their moves and it was a true highlight of the night! Thanks Timmy for making our wedding emotional and special during the ceremony and a upbeat dance party at the reception!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Erin · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing DJ!!

Your DJ can really make or break your wedding - TD Sound definitely made this wedding! Our guests could not stop talking about how great the DJ was! DJ Sound kept people dancing and stayed true to our music taste and style. Best night ever! Thank you Timmy!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Erica Divento · Married on 03/15/2019

Our wedding!

Timmy recently DJ’d our wedding and he was such a pleasure to work with. He met with us prior to our wedding to go over all the details. We really didn’t give him anything to go on, because we had total faith he knew what he was doing, and he did. We gave him two, maybe three songs and he did the rest. We did not have the traditional wedding and sort of threw it together and he took over and made it happen without a glitch. Timmy was AMAZING and we couldn’t have asked for a better night. Thank you again!!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Sam Long · Married on 03/15/2019

Wedding Day

A big thank you to TD Sound. My wife and I were blown away with the service we received from Timmy. He was so professional and easy to work with. He wanted to make sure we had the best night, and we did. We left most of the music choices up to him because we heard so many good things about him. He keep everyone happy and on the dance floor all night! We highly recommend TD Sound and will be using him for all of our future events.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfect is an understatement!

Timmy was absolutely perfect. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better person and even better DJ. He was great from start to finish with booking, flexibility, and making the whole night move smoothly. He had everyone on the dance floor all night and played a great variety of music, following exactly what we wanted. We can't thank Tim enough for being apart of our special day and making our wedding an unforgettable night. We love you Tim!!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Antonio Cima · Married on 01/11/2019

He knows what he is doing, my feet hurt from dancing

Timmy was great. With little request from mywife and myself, he knew exactly how to put people on the dance floor and keep people on the dance floor. He mixed it up with todays songs along with older classics. Leading up to the wedding, Timmy stayed in constant contact with us making sure nothing was missed and everything was squared away and perfect. Having the confidence in him really made ourselves less stressed and enjoyed the night that much more. Timmy basically is a true professional and we recommend him for any wedding with a couple and crowd who wants to dance the night away.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Outstanding DJ

DJ Timmy is an outstanding DJ. When you look for a DJ, everything seems to be the same. Everyone has Lim background jazz music for dinner, snooze fest cocktail songs and cheesy announcements or games.
    Timmy is very different. He will sit with you before your wedding and go over your must-have’s, your do not playlist and everything else in between. Being a classical musician, I gave him a list of classical songs to play before and during the ceremony. He was very excited to hear all these new songs and played them perfectly while the bridal party was walking down the aisle.

My best advice to brides would be… Let Timmy do his thing. Don’t micromanage each and every song, but let him really have fun with the crowd. He mixes songs and genres and knows exactly what the crowd wants and how to get them up and dancing.
    We had an exceptionally fun wedding and it was all due to the outstanding music from DJ Timmy. Nothing was too loud or over the top, it was perfect. Friends and family are still talking about how great the music was and how much fun we all had together!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jonna · Married on 09/23/2018

Timmy was amazing from the second we met him! He did everything and anything he could to make sure our day was going to be perfect! We couldn’t have been more happy with choosing him to celebrate our day with us! Thank you a million times Tim xoxo

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Zbrozek · Married on 09/15/2018

Best DJ Around!

Timmy was the best DJ! The dance floor was packed the entire night! He was also able to accommodate sound for our outdoor ceremony. Timmy was very easy to work with. Very attentive to details to make the night perfect! I would absolutely recommend Timmy for a DJ for any event!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding 12/22/18! AMAZING!!!

Our experience with Tim was absolutely amazing! From start to finish, he made the whole process of planning the reception incredibly easy. We met in person and Tim was friendly and easy to work with. He listened to our suggestions, helped to guide us when we veered off course, and he was on top of all the details. His website is easy to use and navigate, especially for music requests and do not play songs :) All of our guests could not stop talking about how much they loved the music and how their feet were killing them from being on dance floor ALL night!! -- From the song selections to the order in which they were played, it was awesome, he made our reception! Music really does make all the difference, and so does Tim! I would definitely recommend!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • daisy

daisy · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Wedding DJ

Dj Timmy was amazing! He really took the time to get to know a little about my husband and I, helped us with a timeline, and played some awesome music! He kept everyone on the dance floor! Timmy is very professional and dedicated to what he does and it really shows, I would definitely recommend hiring him for any and all future events. 😉

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2018

Timmy is the absolute best!!! Very responsive and easy to work with. Made this part of the wedding process very easy, smooth and enjoyable. He absolutely killed it at our wedding. Had people dancing all night. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect xoxo. *if we could rate you higher we would!!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Amber · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing dj! going to hire again!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Lindsay · Married on 03/24/2018

Timmy was simply AMAZING! He genuinely cares about the couples he works with. He was thoughtful, helpful, prepared and calming in the times of a little craziness. He has a knack for reading between the lines and delivering an over the top experience. He was exactly what we wanted and more!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Robert · Married on 01/19/2018

Tim had the dance floor at our wedding jumping all night. His idea to start everyone dancing right away kicked the party off right then positioned all guests to watch our first dance. He sat down with us to get to know what kind of music my wife and I liked and also captured what we envisioned our reception being. All around great experience dealing with TD Sound and would highly recommend using him for any occasion.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/13/2018

I seriously do not even know where to begin! Tim had everyone on the dance floor from the second the introductions started until the last song of the night. Every guest old and young packed our dance floor all night long! I have had multiple guests reach out to myself, husband, and our parents asking for Tim's name and contact info for their future events! He totally tuned into what myself and husband were looking for and hit the nail on the head, any song we had on our list he made sure was played and any song we do not want he made sure was not played. My Husbands coworkers said it was the first wedding they were ever at that guests were actually leaving their tables to dance in between salads and their main course! I told Tim I wanted a party all night long and that is literally what he gave us, I will forever be thankful he made our wedding one no one will ever forget!! Finally, we had a recording of my husband's grandfather singing a song we wanted as our first dance but didn't think would be clear enough, Tim actually took the recording home and cleaned it up and tuned it too perfection. Tim, I will forever be grateful we had you as our dj, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!
    Michael & Lauren Giantonnio

Sent on 01/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2017

Timmy was our DJ for our engagement party and we received so many compliments on the music that was played! Everything turned out perfect and we had an absolute ball at the party!! He was extremely easy and helpful to work with as he wanted to know exactly what we wanted to hear and took the time to listen to us and come up with a list of exactly what we wanted. We will be having him as our wedding DJ as well and we expect to hear nothing but good music !!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Marc · Married on 12/01/2017

WOW!!!!! There is nothing else to say. Timmy was the DJ for my wedding that took place in Jamaica. Yes i said it Jamaica!!! He traveled to DJ my wedding there and he was nothing less then amazing. There wasn’t a time he had less then 30 people on the dance floor. Leading up to the event we met 2 times and talked on the phone 4 different times. Discussed ever kind of music we liked and what we were wanted to hear. Form oldies, to Barry White, to Zac Brown, to Rihanna. He knew what song he wanted to mix it with before writing it down. He truly is a talented dj/musician. I highly recommend his services for any party.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    TD Sound 5

Dana · Married on 11/24/2017

Tim was absolutely amazing! He had people on the dance floor the entire night. He played everything we wanted and never left a dull moment. He totally picked up on our music taste. I also loved his DJ booth!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Anthony · Married on 11/06/2017

Timmy was the MC at my sarande and assisted me the whole way through the night was amazing. He also helped me choosing my songs everything went perfect thank you

Sent on 11/17/2017
    TD Sound 6

Nadine · Married on 10/14/2017

From the moment we spoke on the phone, I could tell that Tim was the right DJ for my party. He asked the right questions to be able to understand what I was looking for, from the style of the music to the “feel” of the night, and he nailed It! Thanks Tim, for making my birthday party a dream come true!

Sent on 11/15/2017