TC's Disc Jockey Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Krista
    Krista Getting married on 06/18/2022
    Tony was our DJ choice for our wedding. He did everything from ceremony music, to cocktail hour, to reception. It all went flawlessly!! He was wonderful! All of our requests were done timely and perfectly and he kept the night going smoothly. Very professional and knowledgeable. He's great for both the indecisive or overly decisive bride :)

Throughout the night he also did check in's with us on music, flow, etc. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone! He helped make our wedding perfect and kept our guests having fun (everyone from the age of 4 to the age of 80!)- which is not easy. No regrets at all with this vendor!
  • Lori
    Lori T. Married on 09/04/2021

I sent a request email and I got an immediate response from Tony. He set up a zoom meeting with him myself and DJ Dave and they went over everything answered all my questions and asked for info regarding the wedding. I felt immediately comfortable that I was in good hands. Tony has a form you fill out with all preferences and requests info on the details of the wedding etc. once completed he creates a timeline to share with all the other vendors so everyone is on the same page … brilliant! On the wedding day I arrived early to the bridal suite and DJ Dave was already set up and ready 2 hrs early!! Very comforting! We had 3 separate set ups at our venue one on the hill for the ceremony, another on the outdoor patio for cocktail hour and inside for dinner and reception, he was already set up at all three areas! He played everything I requested and nothing that I didn’t want played. He took my guests requests and kept the music and the vibe flowing and he seemed to enjoy our group! Thank you Tony for your amazing communication anytime I asked a question and your online form and data base for superb organization and thank you DJ Dave for keeping the vibe going all night!!

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Lori! I’m very happy to hear you had a awesome day! Congratulations and best wishes on your journey together!
    Meaghan L. Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing job by DJ Tony!

DJ Tony did an amazing job at our wedding. He was super approachable throughout the night whenever we had any questions or requests. He was honest with me when I requested that he play a Frozen song for my flower girl (and correct), but after she had the best two minutes of her night, he got the dance floor packed yet again. He did a great job of reading the room and playing music that everyone would love - from cocktail hour, to dinner, to once the dance floor finally opened. The dance floor was packed from the minute it opened until the last song of the night (it honestly wasn't big enough for everyone). He did a great job of choosing music that everyone would love which created a memorable night for everyone who was there. So many people have reached out to me since the wedding to say how much fun they had dancing the night away. I would highly recommend DJ Tony for anyone looking to have a fun and dancing filled night!

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Meaghan! Your Family & Friends were a blast! They made my job filled with tons of fun and excitement!!!
  • Isabel
    Isabel Married on 06/09/2021

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I can't say this enough: we are incredibly pleased with TC's Disc Jockey Service. After reading all the reviews, it was clear we had made the right choice!! DJ Tony was amazing and worked with us every step of the way. When the pandemic hit, we had to change our venue (backyard!) and he was so great and worked with us through all the changes. From beginning to end, our wedding day was so memorable, fun, and beautiful. Tony played all of our requested songs and included other songs that best fit the guest group that attended our wedding. He had a lot of fantastic ideas and helped us bring our dream wedding to life. We highly recommend having him as your wedding DJ!

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Joe & Isabel. Your guests were awesome. We love to see people celebrate and have a great time!
    Matt Married on 05/22/2021

Outstanding Service!

Tony was excellent in not only the DJ service but also with guiding our whole day, offering suggestions and advice when asked! Very flexible to work with and quick in response when you need to add or change something. Our guests never sat down and he really got the crowd moving. Highly recommended!!

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Matt! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day team! I loved having the dance floor places where it was. It made a huge impact!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 09/12/2020

DJ Tony is excellent!

DJ Tony was incredible in every way. He was so easy to work with, and when COVID drastically changed our wedding he was very flexible and helped us to come up with a new solution in only a few short weeks. The planning process was simple and easy (and fun!). On the day of Tony was on time, professional, and very safe. The music was perfect and the lighting was spectacular. We can't recommend TC DJ enough!

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Amy! I’m so glad everything worked out and you two were still
    Able to host your wedding! Wishing you two all the best !
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 11/16/2019

Guests chanted for 'one more' at the end of the night

My partner and I booked TC's Disc Jockey service about 4 months from our wedding date- pretty late in the game. Tony never made us feel cornered in, talking with him over the phone was fantastic, and he was wonderful to work with from a distance. Our specific DJ was DJ Bob. We could not have asked for a better DJ. During our final phone call (we don't live locally), he said that our detailed song submissions were so helpful, he felt like he knew us even more- for the detail oriented couple, it was great to feel heard and not brushed off. The day of the event, DJ Bob was great introducing my blended family (mother, step dad, father, step mom), which was a big fear of mine! The music was bomb, NO ONE left the dance floor at any point in time. There are usually songs where people take a break- slow songs, older songs- that didn't happen. When a slow song came on, it was a great song, and people just paired up- groomsmen dancing with each other, friends singing to one another. It was perfect. At the end of the night, he announced it was the last song. When it was over, the lights came on, and no one moved- they started chanting "ONE MORE! ONE MORE!" We told DJ Bob he didn't have to, but he did- my best friend was pumped he played Mambo No 5. It was a fantastic night. I'm so happy we hired TC's, and we'd request DJ Bob again and again. Our photographer got a nice pic of him too!!
    Mr&Mrs Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Job

Tony did a great job of coordinating before the wedding. DJ Bob DJ’ed the wedding and reception. He did an excellent job communicating with us when an issue arose and was extremely professional in handling it so our night was as smooth as could be. We were told by a few of our musically inclined guests how much they enjoyed the music selection during the social hour and dinner. Excellent job by all, would absolutely recommend to other couples.

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you! DJ Bob said you were awesome to work with and had a blast performing your wedding! Hope you had a awesome honeymoon!
  • Tbear
    Kj Married on 10/12/2019

Attention GLBTQ+ and ally couples!!

As a same sex couple, you *know* that the entire wedding culture is geared towards straight couples and you will soon find yourself in the uncomfortable position of having to come out over & over & over again. Worse yet is feeling that you have to be prepared to explain, justify and sometimes fight for the validity of the love that you and your partner share with vendors who may or may not agree.

I am here to tell you that you can stop right here because Tony at TC’s Disc Jockey Service is the emcee and DJ that you want for your GLBTQ+ wedding.

First green flag was when we first approached Tony: He quickly realized that he wanted to update his online form to include more a welcoming and inclusive vibe. Within two weeks, the form was completed and ready for use on his website.

Second green flag was when researching the business’ customer service ratings on both local and large wedding review sites (A consistent theme of “5 star” ratings is everywhere but feel free to do your own digging. You will be impressed).

Third green flag goes to Tony’s face to face meetings. He asks questions, he explains his process, he gives references for other vendors who you may be looking at. In short, Tony starts to get to know you and his knowledge helps your event become more personal. (And if face to face meetings aren’t enough, I can tell you that he also promptly returns emails even when you may be emailing him *WAY* in advance like I did with weird questions because I was boarder-line groomzilla but don’t EVER tell my husband that I admitted to that now)

Fast forward to the main event: THIS is why I am writing this review.
    Never once did Tony screw up pronouns. Never once did he make the mistake of calling for the “Bride and Groom” or the “Bridal” party. Never once did he turn away when he saw two men sharing a moment of love or two women dancing together on the dance floor.

What I instead witnessed was a professional who loves his job, who is really quite talented at his job and a guy who truly enjoys sharing the moment when two families become joined into one.

Planning your wedding is about finding a group of vendors who will flawlessly embrace and enhance your vision of love to be gleefully shared with your family and friends on your wedding day.
    Tony at TC’s Disc Jockey Service is the emcee and DJ that you want when planning your GLBTQ+ wedding.

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you so much KJ & Chris! You two were a pleasure to work with! That ceremony is one that I will never forget as it was one of the most tear jerking and funniest ceremonies that I have ever seen in my career!
    Monique Married on 10/04/2019

DJ tony was great

DJ tony kept the dance floor full all night

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Monique Ares! You were a pleasure to work with! Best Wishes and hope you had a awesome honeymoon!!!!
    Evelin S. Married on 09/07/2019

DJ Tony Rocks!!!

My Husband and I got connected to Tc’s though a friend who recently had them for her wedding. All I can say is WOW!!! We had a huge crowd, about 200 guests and at least a dozen from Europe, DJ Tony happily took requests of international music and EVERYONE had a blast!! Choosing the right DJ/MC is critical as it determines the pace of your reception, we loved every minute of ours!! Thank you DJ Tony for making our night SO MEMORABLE!! Would recommend 10/10

-Ev & Nick
    9/7/2019

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Evelin! Your family & friends were tons of fun and I enjoyed seeing them enjoying themselves dancing the night away!
  • Arkady
    Arkady K. Married on 08/10/2019

DJ Bob in the house!

We hired these guys for our wedding and zero regrets! Tony coordinated all the details with us and we are so thankful for that. My wife and I were already getting stressed out over the various details, so it was immensely helpful that Tony gently made us pick important things before it got too late.

We created a google doc and picked all of ours procession/entry/dinner/etc songs. It helped that he was familiar with our venue (Union Station) and they set up a photo booth in one area, awesome uplighting in another and played almost all of our songs.

Although Tony was coordinating, DJ Bob was the guy who actually did all the introductions/played the songs and considering we did not talk to him before the day he did a fantastic job.

Highly recommend and way cheaper than anything we found in the Boston area.

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both! Hope you had a awesome honeymoon! Best wishes and luck to the happy couple!
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic DJ

We had a great experience using Tony as our wedding DJ. Tony was easy to work with, friendly, and responsive. He knew how to read the crowd and play music that everyone wanted to dance to. The dance floor was packed all night long. His online planner to choose music was very easy to use, as well.
    We would highly recommend Tony to anyone looking for a great DJ!

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

You two were great to work with!! Your family & friends were a blast, Hope you has a great honeymoon!
    Christopher L. Married on 05/26/2019

Great Experience!

We worked with Tony - from start to finish he was great to work with, was very focused on our night and was very accommodating to specific details we had in mind. I would highly recommend.

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Chris! You and Adria were a pleasure to work with, and your friends and family were loads of Fun!
  • Liz
    Liz L. Married on 05/04/2019

Such a pleasant experience!

DJ Tony has been in the business for a long time, and it's easy to see why. He served as emcee and DJ for our wedding and reception, and he was invaluable during the organizational process as well as the night itself. He made very good suggestions for how to structure the reception, as well as identified places and times for music, where we had originally decided to omit songs. He was always ready to hop on the phone for a quick consult, which helped me feel a lot better about the process.

Although his website is not necessarily the most intuitive, it is a fantastic resource for inspiration for various parts of the wedding and the reception (e.g., songs for the first dance, for cake cutting, for the bouquet toss). DJ Tony was able to play all of the music that we requested, even if they were songs that we could not find on his website, and he was happy to work with anything that we provided specifically.

Overall, we're very happy that DJ Tony was there for our wedding. Several of our guests after the wedding specifically complimented us on the fact that they always knew what was going on, and that the dance floor was always hopping, and we attribute that to the fact that DJ Tony was a great emcee, and he had a great library of songs that would get people back up on their feet during a lull.

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Liz! It's great to get feedback from our clients. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day!
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 05/04/2019

Great DJ for my Wedding

Dj was great, all of my guests said so too! Did pretty much everything right

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Katherine for choosing our company for your wedding day entertainment! Glad to hear everything was great!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin Married on 10/20/2018

Hire TC’s Disc Jockey Service!

TC’s Disc Jockey Service was amazing and helped to make our day so special. Their online form made everything so easy and Tony was so helpful with planning our day-of timeline down to the minute. DJ Dave made sure to keep the party going with a mix of music that everyone could enjoy. Best night ever!

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin! It was a pleasure planning your special day! best of wishes from all of us at Tc's Disc Jockey!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 10/13/2018

Incomparable Service Experience

TC’s Disc Jockey Service offered an unparalleled level of service and attentiveness that is hard to find and unmatched in today’s world. From the initial booking to the wedding, TC made everything a breeze. His wedding planner was straight forward and easy to use and if any questions did come up he was quick to respond. I have nothing but good things to say about Tony and his business. During the planning process he was always available and during the wedding he was fantastic. He helped coordinate the day and was laid back and fun. He played everything we had requested, had fun wedding games that incorporated guests and made sure things went as smooth as possible. I didn’t worry about the entertainment because I knew he had everything under control. TC’s is a master of his craft and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his business. If I ever need a DJ in the future I wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again because I know I’d be hiring the best. Five stars simply isn’t enough!

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

It was a absolute pleasure to work with you on your Big day! Its always nice to receive feedback after a wedding and know you had a great experience!
    Stephanie Married on 10/06/2018
    DJ Tony was amazing. He was very easy to work with, and he walked us through every step of the wedding process. He was attentive to all our needs and special requests. Whenever I emailed, he would respond VERY quickly. As for the music during the wedding, ALL the guests were impressed, and the dance floor was always packed. He also lightened the mood with a game in the middle of dinner. It made everyone laugh and it was such a unique game that I was getting compliments after the wedding on how fun it was. I would recommend DJ Tony to everyone!!

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you! Glad to hear everyone enjoyed the game !
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/04/2018

Best DJ service!

We worked with Tony and he was awesome! What made me want to go with TC's Disk Jockey was the great reviews I read online and my venue recommended them as well. They had an online planner which made it super easy for me to plan everything out. I was stuck and couldn't come up with ideas for songs and Tony sent me a a link to another part of their online planner that had lists of music ideas for everything. Tony was great about emailing me back very quickly and answering all of the questions along the way. The day of the wedding was perfect, the ceremony music was clear and not too quiet (we had it outside), he played our requested songs and was great about mixing up the genre of music so everyone would enjoy it. We had a large wedding party, he was great with announcements and had our wedding party have fun with it! We would highly recommend TC's Disk Jockey!!

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We always love to hear from our clients about their experience! Best of Wishes to the both of you. You were great to work with.
    Lexi Married on 08/04/2018
    Tony did an amazing job on our wedding!!! He was very professional and responsive to all my music requests! I would highly recommend him to anyone. Excellent value and he also did wedding games which were fun

Thank you!
    Meaghan Married on 07/28/2018
    We had DJ Tony at our wedding and he was fantastic! He came early and was all set up, he kept us on schedule all night and even checked in when we had some “odd requests” from guests. He was extremely professional and had people dancing all night! TC’s has an online planner that makes it easy to communicate all of your wants and needs. They were also exceptionally priced for the service which made it easy to get quality on a budget! Would recommend!

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

It was a pleasure! Thank you and congratulations!
    Brittany Married on 07/01/2018
    Tony did such an amazing job as the DJ for our wedding. He was so helpful and calm throughout the entire planning process and even brought up a few things that we would have forgotten to do on our own. Tony helped us with music for the ceremony, mics, music for cocktail hour, and the reception. He seamlessly switched from one place to the next, and helped to keep us all on schedule during the reception. He really went above and beyond what we expected from a DJ and his prices are so reasonable. He also played great music, really listed to what we said we liked and expanded on the songs we had chosen for the reception in a way that showed he understood our preferences. I highly recommend him to other couples, you'll be very happy with his services.

Thank you!
  • Barbara
    Barbara Married on 06/30/2018
    Tony was very nice to work with

TC's Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you for letting me be part of your special day!