Taylor's Paperie Reviews

15 | Richmond, VA

15 Reviews for Taylor's Paperie

• User3341746 · event on 06/21/2013

We received our order ahead of schedule, and packaged beautifully!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Samantha · Married on 06/15/2013

Taylor worked with me on my engagement party invitations/thank you cards. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! She worked with me to customize my invites exactly how I wanted them. She was even willing to combine different parts of different invitations and create a whole new card. The quality of her product was exceptional and I received the cards within a week. You can't ask for a better service!

Sent on 03/08/2012

Found Taylor's on Etsy and it was a great find. Very easy to work with and flexible. Prices are reasonable. My invitations and programs looked great/ just as promised. Everything was completed in a timely fashion. Highly recommend Taylor's!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Jayne · Married on 02/23/2013

I used Taylor's Paperie for our wedding invitations and they completely exceeded all expectations.

Taylor's attention to detail, beautiful designs and quality were all exceptional. Prompt service and very accommodating to ensure the colors, design, fonts and wording were all perfect.

Our guests have just received our invitations and we have already had so many raving reviews.

I would use Taylor's Paperie again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for amazing stationery and quality service.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Amy · Married on 10/20/2012

Taylor was very easy, quick, and flexible to work with! She provided us with high-quality invitations that were beautiful in a very quick and professional manner! She also was very patient with me as I asked her to make several minor changes to the invitation. I highly recommend Taylor and her beautiful desgins!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Mullane · Married on 07/21/2012

Taylor was AWESOME! When I wanted a couple of the flowers on my invitations changed to different colors, she sent me proofs to OK over email within 24 hours--AND I got everything that I wanted. She even suggested enhancements that I would never have thought of, and she didn't charge more than her original quote.

You won't be disappointed with Taylor if you decide to have her make any stationary for you.

Sent on 04/13/2012
  • User2208053 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful to work with! Loved the invitations!

Sent on 03/20/2012

My · Married on 04/28/2012

Taylor is a very wonderful person to work with. I am so glad i chose her to do my invitation. She is very passionate about what she does. She is like my friend through my wedding planning process. She not only designed my invitation, but also helped me to bounce ideas for my wedding. I would recommend her to all future brides.

Sent on 01/27/2012

Ai Li · Married on 02/12/2012

Thanks very much for your customisation and your creativity and patience are truly appreciated. Will definitely recommend my friends to you :-) Smiles Ai Li

Sent on 01/04/2012

Joshua · Married on 09/03/2011

We loved the Washington, DC, skyline invitations from Taylor's! Our guests also really enjoyed them. They were exactly what we were looking for, and we looked at hundreds of other invitations. Taylor helped us select an off-white paper like we wanted, and ink colors to match our wedding color scheme. She also was very responsive to my emails. Would recommend them highly!

Sent on 01/14/2012
  • W

Samantha · Married on 05/22/2010

We used Taylor's Paperie for our wedding invitations (including RSVP and insert cards), our table seating cards, table number cards, menus, and thankyou notes. All the products were beautiful and high-quality. Several of our guests gave us compliments on our colorful wedding invitations. Taylor is very responsive and quickly processes orders. She is willing to work with you on colors and wording and always produces a "mock-up" for you to approve before printing. The price for her products is quite reasonable.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Jessica · Married on 03/13/2010

Everything came out beautiful! The invitations were clean, bright, and perfect. Everyone in my family commented on how beautiful they were. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/19/2010

Jason · Married on 01/01/2010

Taylor's Paperie was a wonderful experience. My fiance and I were delighted with the invitations we received. The cost was also amazing. In addition we also ordered all of our save-the-dates and table place cards. All three items were beautiful and very high quality. My fiance and I marveled at how inexpensive the products were. Taylor provides high quality work and superb customer service at very reasonable price. After receiving our save-the-dates, many of our guests contacted us to express how much they liked the design. Taylor was always very easy to communicate with. We received very quick responses to all of our questions. Taylor was even willing to modify our order in the middle of the process. Delivery was all the products was prompt. I have already recommended Taylor to our friends!

Sent on 01/04/2010

Cat · Married on 12/30/2009

Wouldn't have gone with anyone else!!! Great all around! High quality products!

Sent on 12/31/2009

Linda · Married on 10/05/2009

I had the best experience with Taylor's Paperie! I was planning a destination wedding and I needed invitations rather quickly. I contacted Taylor and she was able to provide me with beautiful invitations in just a few days.
    Taylor and I spoke in great detail about everything I needed on my invitation. Her email responses were always timely and through the whole process I never worried. Having my wedding invitations made by Taylor was the easiest and most pleasant experience of the planning process. I was so excited to receive the invitations in the mail days later. The invitations were beautiful and perfect for the occasion. All my guests loved the invitations and I couldn’t wait to send out the Thank You cards that Taylor also made for me.
    Thank you, Taylor!