Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley" Reviews

46 | Richmond, VA

46 Reviews for Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley"

46 Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley" Reviews

A · Married on 09/22/2018

I absolutely enjoyed working with Taylor's Classic the ride was smooth and the driver was very friendly! We arrived right on schesule and he made the entire experience well worth it!! Thanks again guys we really enjoyed! #HardysGetHitched2018

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley" 3

Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley"'s reply:

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day, we enjoyed very much!

Cara Mcmenamin · Married on 09/08/2018

Super fun way to travel!

Had a blast with the bridal party on the trolley! After the surreal ceremony, it's wonderful to ride to the reception with all your favorite people and let the reality of what just happened sink in surrounded by friends. Plus, the driver is very sweet and the pictures come out adorable!

Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley" 4
    Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley" 5

Emma · Married on 05/27/2018

They were awesome and so flexible with our change in schedule. Tim was amazing he even came prepared with an umbrella for the wedding in case it rained!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley"'s reply:

Thanks Emma for the awesome review. We enjoyed being a part of you wedding. Please keep us in mind for our Wine, Brewery or Tacky Light Tours!

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2017

Thank you so much for driving us to our wedding. You made not only one, but two back and forth trips to our venue that was 20 minutes away. Taylor's trolley was perfectly timely and so much fun. Thank you for helping make our day perfect!

Dennis · Married on 11/12/2017

We hired the trolley to provide transportation from a "glamping" campsite (Sandy River Retreat) to The Barn at Timber Creek in the Farmville area. The trolley had to come out from Richmond and spend the day with us. Two trips in the morning to get the wedding party and family members to the wedding, and one return trip (a number of people left on their own from the wedding). Joseph was very helpful throughout the process, providing us with options and very fair pricing. He coordinated with the wedding organizer and photographer to make sure everything was planned properly. And our driver, Tim, could not have been more patient with the wedding party when they were running late (surprise!) and was so helpful throughout the day. What a great way to get to a wedding!

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

Very friendly drivers. Unique trolley. Small wedding day mishap, but we used Taylor’s Classic Travels this past Christmas for the Tacky Light Tour and it was amazing!

Cindy · Married on 08/26/2017

I loved the look of this trolley. We have some fantastic pictures with the wedding party.

Joe Taylor was so easy to work with.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone else looking for a fun and memorable experience.

Molly · Married on 08/12/2017

The trolley added so much fun and charm to our special day! From the scheduling (which was super and made both the bride and mother of the bride relax and enjoy the big day) to the ride itself, I couldn’t be more pleased. My bridesmaids and I had a blast riding the trolley to the church and my husband and I enjoyed a romantic ride to our hotel post reception. It was the perfect touch and made our day even more special! Thank you!

Ryan · Married on 08/12/2017

The trolley picked up my groomsmen and I at a restaurant after dropping off the ladies at the church. The trolley was on time, convenient, and made the day run smoothly. Our time on the trolley was great too, and it made an already awesome day even more memorable! We're grateful to Joseph for making it all happen and paying attention to the details of our day. He was great! Our driver, Tim, was excellent too! Overall, incredibly pleased with the entire experience and highly recommend!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/01/2017

Beautiful trolley, services delivered flawlessly and with superb customer service!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley"'s reply:

Hi Elizabeth, Congratulation and thank you for the awesome review, It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. Tim said he had a great time being your trolley driver for your wedding.

Melanie · Married on 06/24/2017

Taylor's Classic Travels was wonderful for our event! They provided timely service for our guests. We used them to drive our guests to and from the wedding venue (it was not super centrally located, so we wanted to make sure they got to and from their accommodations safely). Joseph was very friendly, and worked with me to come up with a plan that fit our timeline, even after we had some changes! He was very good at communicating with us, and making sure that the company fit our needs. Our guests had a great time riding on the trolleys, and took many photos of themselves on there, which we thought was awesome. Additionally, I kind of wished we had gotten to ride back on them (we had a getaway car); because they looked like so much fun! Please do not hesitate in the least to use this vendor and I would definitely use the service again! Thanks once again to Joseph and his team for their great service and flexibility!

• User6941944 · 2+ years ago

Taylor's Classic Travels was a great addition to our wedding! They responded with detailed information about their services and were willing to accommodate the needs of our tight schedule the day of the wedding. The driver showed up early to pick up the bridal party and was friendly and courteous! We thoroughly enjoyed having the trolley as part of our wedding and would recommend to our friends.

Brittanny · Married on 05/21/2016

Loved using Taylors Trolleys! So flexible for our wedding day and our driver was a lot of fun ! We had separate trips for our Bridal Party and Groomsmen and it worked out great! We were even able to book additional time to have the trolley take our guests from ceremony site to reception site! Would absolutely recommend and book again! Thank you again!

Corey · Married on 03/04/2016

Let me start by saying I never do reviews, but when it comes to the service I was provided I felt I had to do one. My wedding was on a Friday night in downtown Richmond at 5pm. I mention that specifically because traffic was crazy and it snowed. My driver Clinton Edwards not only got us to every location for pictures without problem, he also got me to my venue at the Main St. Station on time! The owner was very professional and flexible, i was terrified that if my event was cancelled because of weather I wouldn't have transportation. He called and reassured me they would be there for my big day, and if a reschedule was necessary he would be there to work with me. I was extremely pleased with the service and would recommend then to anyone!! Thanks again for making my big day special!

Tim was so much fun! He made our wedding day really special.

• User4976582 · event on: 02/14/2015

My Fiancé and I Went to their Valentines Day Heart of Virginia Wine trail and couldn't have been more impressed with the experience. We had such a great time and the people were very friendly. I would definitely go again :)

Sarah · Married on 12/27/2014

We had a wonderful experience working with Taylor's Classic travels for our wedding...they really were so professional and courteous. The driver arrived everywhere on time and was so polite and accommodating. And Terra was a pleasure to work with as well. The classic trolley was SO neat (all the guests loved it) and very comfortable! Would definitely recommend and encourage this to anyone. :)

Sent on 01/29/2015

Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley"'s reply:

Thank you, Sarah. It was our pleasure!

Katherine · Married on 10/25/2014

Awesome company - always called me back or emailed me back - very responsive. Great driver. We had a lot of fun on the trolley!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley"'s reply:

"Fun" is our favorite thing... Thank you, Katherine!

They were easy to work with and a perfect complement to my New Orleans themed wedding!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Thank you!

Owner was very pleasant to work with.

Catena · Married on 08/30/2014

Bridesmaids enjoyed the ride to venue from the hotel. Pictures were great and journey priceless.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley"'s reply:

Thanks very much, Catena!

Chantel · Married on 05/31/2014

The trolley was everything my husband and I expected and more!!!! I had to shop around for months looking for a trolly that was able to accomodate my request; which was reasonable pricing and able to accomodate my wedding party from my ceremony venue to my reception hall and THEY DID!!!! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TAYLORS CLASSIC TRAVELS FOR ANY EVENT!!!

Joseph was very helpful, professional and friendly. He went above and beyond my expectations to help provide transportation for my event. If I ever need a trolley in the future I would definitely call Taylor's Classic Trolley.

Kimberly · Married on 08/24/2013

Taylor rentals had the most friendly and professional staff. They were curtious to our guest and made our special day fabulous and fun!! We will definitely use them for events in the future. Many thanks to Joe and team!