TaylorMade Weddings Reviews

TaylorMade Weddings View more information

• Kayla
    Kayla R. Married on 03/27/2021

Excellent Officiant with a Personal Touch!

We considered several options for an officiant but from our first call with Dr. Ken, we knew he was the right choice. He was so friendly and personable from the very beginning, very easy to communicate with, and made our ceremony all about us. Almost three months later, our family and friends are still telling us how much they enjoyed our officiant! Dr. Ken did a fabulous job and I would recommend him to anyone!
  • Morgan
    Morgan M. Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Officiant

Dr. Taylor officiated my wedding at Callanwolde Fine Arts Center. My husband and I contacted Dr. Taylor a few months before our wedding date and met with him right away. We exchanged multiple emails and phone calls throughout the time. He is very timely and responsive. Dr. Taylor shared such kind and heartfelt words of us to our friends and family during our ceremony. Several of our guest spoke with Dr. Taylor following the ceremony, and each mentioned how great he is. My husband and I are honored to of had Reverend Dr. Taylor officiate our ceremony.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer T. Married on 08/16/2019

The perfect choice!

We are so happy and thrilled with how beautiful our ceremony was- and so glad we chose Dr. Taylor as our pastor! He came highly recommended and exceeded my expectations! From the beginning he was warm and made us feel at ease about our big day. He did an incredible job and and it meant so much to us. The ceremony he designed for us was beautiful and touching.
  • Kyle
    Kyle R. Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommended! The poem was a nice touch!

We used Ken Taylor as our officiant for our wedding in June 2019. We met with Ken a few months before the wedding to go over details of the ceremony. I had read reviews online that Ken writes a personalized poem for the ceremony. I was skeptical at first, but the online reviews were very good so I decided to go with it. The poem was a wonderful touch! Ken used it the poem to tell our story of how we met each other; his sense of humor had the whole wedding party laughing. Ken and his wife joined us for our gathering after the ceremony, and he was a big hit with our guests. I highly recommend this officiant; thank you Ken for helping to make our wedding day special! -Kyle and Danelle Reno
  • Bill
    Bill D. Married on 06/01/2019

My Daughter's Wedding

Reverend Taylor officiated at our daughter's wedding on June 1st. His ceremony was warm, spiritual, had a light sense of humor and some very heart-felt words for the bride and groom. Reverend Taylor was a pleasure to work with and totally accommodating. Even out guests commented on his very special ceremony.
    Jose Married on 07/21/2018
    Dr. Ken Taylor was simply amazing! After our initial interview with him we knew he was our officiant! He really takes his time to get to know you as a couple and answers all questions during the meeting and after. Dr. Taylor really made our ceremony special and beautiful. He knew exactly what to say to make us all cry and laugh! Our family and friends loved him! Overall, our ceremony was phenomenal and we are so happy Dr. Taylor officiated it. We would definitely recommend him!
  • I
    Izabella Married on 11/04/2017
    Dr. Ken was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding officiant. He was professional and funny. When my husband and I first met him, he made us feel so comfortable and his energy was great. We decided to have him write a poem to read during the ceremony. The poem was a huge hit! He told our story so beautifully. Everyone was pleasantly surprised by the poem and enjoyed it as much as we did. Dr. Ken and his wife were so sweet and were friendly to everyone. I would definitely recommend him to officiate your wedding.
    Kristen Married on 08/05/2017
    We had the pleasure of having Dr. Rev. Ken Taylor wed us a few weekends ago and he is truly incredible! I have been to countless weddings where the officiant stumbles over the vows and it detracts from the ceremony but Dr Ken was flawless!. We were able to meet with him prior to the wedding to go over our story and who we were as a couple. Dr Ken translated our love story into a lighthearted poem and the personalized vows he utilized were modern and spoke directly to us. He listened to what we wanted and didn't want from the spiritual aspect as well and incorporated just the right amount. Our wedding guests raved about Dr Ken and how beautifully he delivered our ceremony, many stating how the ceremony was the best they had attended. The wedding venue is fairly new and made sure to get his contact for their vendor list to recommend him further. If I had to plan it all again, one thing is for certain: Dr Ken would be the first vendor service I would contact and schedule again and again. Thank you for making our wedding ceremony unforgettable and all we had every dreamed of! Kristen and Tim
    Victoria Married on 07/22/2017
    Ken Taylor is such a great officiant! We had so many compliments about him from our wedding day, many people said that he was the best officiate they had ever seen at a wedding. The poem was just perfect and we appreciate the beautiful job he did. You truly made our wedding ceremony unforgettable. Thank you!

TaylorMade Weddings's reply:

Victoria and Ethan. How great it was to preside at your wedding. You’re a neat couple and were so fun to be with. Thank you for the really nice review. It was a pleasure to be with you. Blessings on your journey together.
    Stephanie Married on 01/14/2017
    Dr. Taylor is amazing! My husband and I were planning our wedding from out of town. I happened to find Dr. Taylor on wedding wire and loved the idea of a personalized poem. We were not disappointed. He made us feel comfortable with our discussions with him. He brought our ceremony to life with memories that we will never forget. Our poem was the perfect mixture of humor and sentiment. Our guests have raved about the ceremony and many have said it was the best wedding they have attended. If you are looking for everlasting memories then you will not go wrong with reverend Taylor!

TaylorMade Weddings's reply:

Stephanie and Ryan, how great to meet, interview, and hear your “Love Story” on line and compose the poem. You are a wonderful couple and I thoroughly enjoyed officiating your wedding, meeting your family and friends, and being with you at the reception. Thank you for finding me, inviting me to officiate, and for your sweet words in the review. Have a wonderful life together.
    Brittany Married on 10/08/2016
    Book Dr. Ken for your wedding needs! He was outstanding and delivered a beautiful service. We loved the poem he wrote for us and will cherish it forever. We can't thank him enough for everything that he did for us. He made everyone in the audience and wedding party laugh and cry all throughout the ceremony.
    Alison Married on 04/30/2016
    We loved Dr Ken! We met with him first to see if we were a fit and he was. He asked us all about how we met and our love story. As part of the ceremony he turned our story into a personal poem he wrote just for us and it was so intimate for us and our guests. We couldn't of been happier and it was all so perfect, thanks Ken!

Alison & Eric Thompson
    Carolina Married on 03/28/2016
    We couldn't imagine a more beautiful wedding ceremony than the one Rev Taylor officiated for us. He wrote a beautiful poem just for us that we will cherish in the years to come and he provided just the right balance of gravity and joy that everyone should have on their special day. We were impressed by his warmth, professionalism, and his beautiful singing voice. Reverend Taylor, we cannot thank you enough for the part you played in our beautiful wedding day.
    Angela Married on 11/14/2015

What a treat to have Dr. Ken Taylor officiate a wedding

As wedding planner, we always seek to find personable ministers/officiants who really care about our couples. I met Dr. Taylor at the day of the wedding he was going to officiate. We had to move the ceremony indoors and he was super flexible and understanding of the hectic moment. He just waited to get our updates. His ceremony was very meaningful and very special for our couple. Everyone had a comment about the service! Thank you Ken for your dedication in making our couples ceremony special! Highly Recommended by Smooth Tie The Knots.

TaylorMade Weddings's reply:

What a joy to work with Angela (Jackie) as planner for the wedding. She was unruffled pleasant while making the transition to an inside ceremony.
    Very organized, detailed, and ready to accommodate whatever was required for not only the couple, but guests and vendors as well. It would be a please to work with her again anytime!
    Michele Married on 10/24/2015
    Ken did a top notch wonderful job. He was prompt and professional and made my wife and I feel like we were family. His personal touches during the ceremony made it so special for us and our guests.
    He really took the time to get to know us and it showed during the reciting of our vows.
    Ken takes the time to make your special day personal and you will not regret having him as your officiant.

Liz Married on 10/09/2015
    Thank you again for doing such an amazing job for us at our wedding, Dr Ken! I can't tell you how many compliments we received on the overall ceremony and your amazing poem; it really did have people talking all nite and it was such a hit! Our wedding was certainly a nite we will forever remember and you played such a huge role in that.

TaylorMade Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks. It was a joy to meet you both, your family and friends, and to officiate your ceremony. Have a wonderful life together.
    Elizabeth Married on 07/18/2015
    My husband and I had no idea where to even start when looking for our officiant. Our venue recommended Dr. Taylor to us and we contacted him about 7 months before our date. After our first meeting it was very clear that he was the one for us! And he did not disappoint! Our rehearsal and ceremony were perfect. His presence alone was very calming and reassuring, he really knows what he is doing. I did this without a wedding planner and that was a gamble, but Dr. Taylor took charge of the rehearsal and it all turned out great! The ceremony itself was exactly what we had said we wanted, (the poem had everyone laughing!) - it was short and sweet which is perfect for an outdoor wedding. I received so many compliments on Dr. Taylor's behalf after the wedding! I would highly recommend him for any bride! Thank you Dr. Taylor for making our ceremony so special.

TaylorMade Weddings's reply:

Your kind words were greatly appreciated. You were so easy and enjoyable to work with, and your guests very warm and welcoming. Have a wonderful life together.
    Carly Married on 06/06/2015
    Dr. Taylor recently married my husband, Justin and I., at Chateau Élan Winery. Dr. Taylor was very upbeat and kept our wedding guests smiling as he read the poem that he wrote specific to mine and Justin's relationship over the last 5 and a half years. We would highly recommend Dr. Taylor to anyone that is getting married; he was awesome!
    Caroline Married on 04/19/2015
    Dr.. Taylor recently performed our wedding ceremony. He kept our guests engaged with a very well spoken program and a personalized poem about our love story. Our guests commented on what a great ceremony it was. You do need to meet for an hour at his home for an interview. He was very friendly and communcative.
    Tahra Married on 10/18/2014
    Dr. Ken Taylor was absolutely wonderful! He was pleasant and up beat and such a nice person. He kept our ceremony lively and happy and everything was just perfect! I'm so glad that we were able to have him as our officiant.
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 10/02/2014
    My husband and I planned our wedding from afar. We were researching officiants when Tommy came across Dr. Taylor. A personalized poem based on our love story? That was right up our alley. After Skyping with him, we knew we had to have him as our officiant. Something different, unique, and absolutely wonderful. Dr. Taylor did not disappoint. He made the trip from Acworth to Lookout Mountain for our wedding. We loved having him as part of our day. Our guests loved him and his poem. We were told, by more than a few, that ours was the best ceremony they've attended. If you're looking for something fantastically beyond the usual, Dr. Taylor is for you.
  • User1188699 2+ years ago
    Ken was great! Everyone at the ceremony loved him and kept talking about the poem that he wrote about our love story. He was awesome and kept everyone engaged and laughing. He will customize the ceremony to fit your wants and needs.
    Courtney Married on 11/11/2017
    Dr. Taylor did a GREAT job officiating our wedding! I had so many people come up to me during the reception saying how amazing the ceremony was and they loved how it was personalized towards us. The poem he created was awesome. Definitely recommend if you want a unique wedding ceremony that is catered towards your needs!

TaylorMade Weddings's reply:

Courtney & Chris. Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to officiate your wedding as well as meet your family and friends. I know you’ll have a wonder-filled life together. God bless you.
    Amber Married on 09/19/2015
    Dr. Taylor was the officiant for our wedding and he was even better than I had imagined. Our love story poem was a perfect match for our ceremony and all of our guests has a great time listening to him. He has great diction and tempo that kept the ceremony flowing properly. I highly recommend Dr Taylor, he is awesome at what he does.
    Haley Married on 06/14/2015
    Dr. Taylor's pricing was a bit steep, but after meeting him in person, we really loved the vibe he gave out. I suppose the best way to describe it would be quirky. We had him write a custom poem for us, and we sent over in the months leading up to our wedding the details of our ceremony. Dr. Taylor did a fantastic job, and the only mistake he made was referring to our cat as a dog. This was, however, hilarious, and just increased the production value. He got all the details right in our poem on how we met. He was on time, and he didn't need to rehearse with us. Everything seemed to come and flow naturally. We have had friends ask us for his contact information for their marriages, because he has a tendency to leave a lasting impression on people. We got lots of compliments on his service, and in the end, we are happy to have gone with him. We felt like he gave a unique experience for a reasonable price, and we would not do it differently given the chance. Also he forgot to give us our vows back after the ceremony, and I thought they were a lost cause. Dr. Taylor did find them and send them back to us though after I had already lost hope!