TaylorMade DJ Services Reviews

95 | Garner, NC

95 Reviews for TaylorMade DJ Services

Barry · Married on 07/16/2010

If you are looking for a great DJ, Taylor will surpass your expectations by leaps and bounds! From the moment that my wife and I found Taylor, he not only acted professionally but he went above and beyond to make sure that we had an unbelievable night. He had song suggestions and recommendations that helped us in planning our entire ceremony.
    Our guests were all under the impression that they were attending an engagement party. After they arrived they were told that my wife was running late. They were then assembled together and told that the engagement had been called off…. however, since everyone was there we might as well get married. All of this meant that Taylor had to be very flexible. He was required to be able to play music on the fly and he did it flawlessly.
    Aside from the dramatics, Taylor got the party started and worked tirelessly to keep it going. He knew how to get people on the dance floor and how to keep them there. In fact he got my mother to join in on a conga line which was very entertaining for the whole crowd.
    The bottom line is, if you are looking for a DJ, Taylor is it. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, the next time that we need a DJ there is only one person that we will consider… Taylor Made DJ Services!

Sent on 07/21/2010
  • danthebookman

Dan · Married on 05/01/2010

Taylor was amazing and we couldn't imagine a better DJ (and at a great price, too)! We met him briefly at a bridal show at the State Fairgrounds and liked him immediately - he just has such a great, friendly, and easy to get along with personality. Our photographer (Michael Williams) also said that he had worked weddings with Taylor before and that he would not disappoint - and he didn't! We met with him to discuss our wedding and the type of music we wanted and as soon as we left we both knew that Taylor would be our DJ. He's so enthusiastic about music and making that special day really, really FUN! He worked with us on picking out music for our bridal party introductions, as well as other "must play" songs and was a blast to have at our reception. Taylor was also very professional and has a really great "announcer voice" too! We can't think of any higher praise than to recommend Taylor as a DJ to anyone who wants to have a good time at their wedding reception!

Sent on 05/29/2010

Jessica · Married on 04/24/2010

Taylor was absolutely amazing from start to finish! We first met Taylor at a wedding show and his personality is what made us choose him over all of the other vendors. He has a great way of connecting with people that puts them at ease. He truly loves what he does and the best part is that he's great at it. He provided music for our ceremony and reception and was willing to listen to what I wanted and then make suggestions based on that. I would recommend him any day and wish that I could get married again just to have him dj the party! ( I might just have to settle for my 30th birthday party in a few years! ;P)

Sent on 05/30/2010

Helen · Married on 02/13/2010

TaylorMade DJ services is the DJ for you if what you want is profesionalism, a GREAT time, responsiveness, and just a wonderful experience in general. We hired Taylor after a friend of ours got married in May and Taylor was their DJ. We danced all night long and had a great time, so we went out that week and pinned Taylor down for our wedding in February! He did not dissapoint. From our initial meeting, up until the day of, Taylor was responsive to any emails or phone messages I left him, and while we met about a week before the wedding to finalize my song selections, he worked with me right up until 10:30 the night before on a few last minute changes, and with a smile on his face the whole time. Our music was flawless the day of, everything was exactly what I wanted, and we danced all night long. Again, I can't say enough positive words about TaylorMadeDJ Services and how wonderful he made mine and my husbands wedding day!

Sent on 02/23/2010

Rafel & Betsy John · Married on 09/26/2009

If you want THE BEST DJ EXPERIENCE EVERYTIME you have to use TaylorMade DJ Services !! We have used TaylorMade DJ Services for parties and for our wedding! No matter what you are looking for he is your man! Taylor keeps your party going the lights, the sound system, the massive song selection, the little extras, he exceeds your highest expectations by a mile. People who came to our wedding constantly talk about how awesome the DJ was. The best part of our reception was having the dance floor packed with friends and family singing and dancing the entire time and that would not have happened without Taylor, hands down the best!!!

Sent on 01/04/2010

Meagan · Married on 09/06/2009

Taylor was way more than we ever expected in a DJ.

He was professional, but fun, hard-working, but friendly. He kept the music going all night and did his best to get our stubborn guests out on the dance floor.

The day before my wedding I realized I forgot to tell Taylor the name of a song my mom really wanted played at the wedding. Even though he asks for your playlist 2 weeks out, he went home from our rehearsal and got straight on finding the song for me.

During our father/daughter dance, my fun-loving dad and I decided we were going to spice it up a little and improvise with going from our slow song to a fast paced song. I signaled Taylor to play any fast song and he got right on it. My dad and I were dancing fools within seconds and our guests really loved it.

Taylor's wife came and helped him pack up towards the end of the night and we invited him out on the floor to dance with his wife while we were all dancing and although he tried his best to be professional and decline, we coaxed him out there.

Taylor was amazing and we owe a majority of the perfectness of our reception to him.

If you don't book with Taylor you'll be very very sorry! It doesn't get any better.

Sent on 09/23/2009

Samantha · Married on 05/09/2009

Taylor was great to work with and made the reception an absolute blast!! Everyone loved how he kept the party going and judged the crowd's musical interests. My husband was really impressed! The games were awesome and I highly recommend Taylor for your party! Thanks again Taylormade DJ Services!!

Sent on 06/05/2009

Melissa · Married on 04/04/2009

What an excellent DJ. Taylor was a blast and made our wedding the most perfect day. A DJ is the biggest and most important investment you will make for your wedding and I am a satisfied bride. He is professional, friendly and will accommodate your every need. His personality speaks for its self and that is what we want in a DJ. The DJ is what makes your wedding the party of a lifetime and Taylor met all those expectations. Music selections are out of this world and if he does not have it, he will get it for you. He is very organized and I especially liked the planner he provided with suggestions to help us plan our perfect day. You will not be disappointed. If you want a DJ that is fun, entertaining and will accommodate all your guests tastes as well as yours, then here is your man!!

Sent on 04/20/2009

Holly · Married on 03/14/2009

Taylor Pittman was awesome! We had such a blast at our wedding. He made it wonderful and stress free. It rained on my wedding day so we had to change some stuff up some but Taylor was on it and took care of everything. He was so great. I am hoping when we renew our vows at ten years that he will still be DJing because I would definitely receomend him again! He was great!!

Sent on 06/20/2009

Heather & Jeff · Married on 11/15/2008

We LOVE Taylor Pittman!!!!! He made our weddingday a wonderful success!! He provided music for our recetion at Highgrove Estates in Fuquay, NC. He was awesome! He was and is very professional throughout the reception, providing music for all age groups. He was also very entertaining, getting involved with the crowd and dancing and having props to go along with some of his dances to get the crowd involved. Not only did he perform for our wedding, but Tyalor was very helpful throughout the planning process of our wedding. He was always available to answer any questions that I had, some not even concerning DJ services. He is very knowledgable in wedding "stuff." I would recommend Taylor to anyone planning to tie the knot or any other function needing a DJ service!

We love you Taylor!

Sent on 12/14/2008
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 10/25/2008

Taylor is absolutely fabulous. He was consistently available if we had questions, patient, and very dedicated to his clients. He kept our dance floor full all night (4 hours), and everyone from 2-100 y/o had an awesome time. He is definitely a quality and fun DJ, with an awesome personality and effective and efficient attention to detail. Taylor is a must for any successful and fun wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2008

Betsy · Married on 03/28/2008

Taylor was truly there to play the music that we wanted and make it a memorable reception. When I was caught in a bind with no one to suddenly play music for my ceremony, Taylor stepped in and did it without charging me anything. He was a lot of fun to work with and you could truly tell that he is a wedding DJ because he loves it! He was very entertaining and the guests loved him. I would highly recommend him. He is a perfectionist and won't stop until he gets everything JUST RIGHT for your big day!

Sent on 06/22/2008

DARE · Married on 09/15/2007

Taylor was so wonderful to work with. We were very impressed with him and his service. He was very flexible and we would tell anyone to use them. He made our reception a really fun party. All of our guest from 5 - 80 were on the floor dancing and having a great time. He did a great job planning and preparing and making our reception very personalized for us. I can't think of anything bad to say about him. He was just wonderful, nice, and professional.

Sent on 11/08/2008

Keli · Married on 05/13/2006

Taylormade DJ services made our reception so much fun. Taylor played music that the crowd responded to as well as taking requests. His personality kept everyone excited and energetic by involving the crowd throughout the night. When I requested special music for a song I wanted to record myself singing for my wedding ceremony, he spent the time to find the music and even recorded it for me to play at my wedding! He went above and beyond what was requested. He was easy to reach and was very flexible when we wanted to change a couple of songs for introductions. He offered suggestions and was receptive to what we wanted. I would recommend Taylor to anyone looking for a fun, professional, and stress-free ceremony and/or reception! My only regret is that we didn't plan our reception to last longer!

Sent on 11/13/2008

Trisha · Married on 04/11/2012

Having TaylorMade as our DJ was the best decision we made in planning the wedding!! He was so easy going and such a joy to work with. My wedding day was absolutely stress free because I knew I could count on Taylor to make the reception perfect. You will not find a better DJ!!!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Great time

He kept the reception fun and looked like he was having fun too!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Emily Sederstrom · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing DJ!

Taylor is an outstanding DJ! We first met him at my best friend’s wedding, where he was DJing her wedding and reception. I knew I wanted to book him after that event and I am so glad we did!
    He is very thorough with his prep work. It is clear his main goal is to make the event flawless and fun. By the end our the night, no one wanted to get off the dance floor!

Sent on 12/15/2018

kara · Married on 11/08/2014

Taylor was absolutely fantastic! I asked him to get my guests dancing, and that's exactly what he did. He put together a Playlist that was fun while still being classic. He also worked in all of our "must play" songs, which was very important to us. He had a great personality, and made our day amazing!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Janice · Married on 05/23/2010

We found TaylorMade DJ Service by randomly stumbling upon Taylor's business card, and we are so happy that we did. From the moment that we met Taylor, we immediately felt at ease and that he was like family. His pure excitement about our event made us even more excited to have it! You can honestly tell that he dj's because he just loves to do it, not to make money. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He also has a very attentive nature and will find any music that you want. We had everything from country to club music, and movie jingles to college fight songs. In the planning stages, he was always available to answer phone calls and meet with us, showing great flexibility which is what every bride needs!

At the ceremony, the set up was great and he did such a fantastic job! He kept the crowd and the party going all night! We still talk about the bridal party introductions, which will remain a favorite memory when we think back to our wedding day. He played everything we wanted and took requests all night long. He never seemed overwhelmed and he was so sweet to all of our guests. Even after the reception had ended, our guest kept coming up to us to tell us what a great job we did on picking our dj! There is nothing that I would change about our experience with this company. I HIGHLY recommend using this vendor, they will truly ensure that you will have the most magical night!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Erica · Married on 05/17/2008

In budgeting for a dj, my husband and I did not have a lot of money to spend on the dj expense. After looking at all the other djs that charge thousands of dollars we found Taylor for a much lower price. He is the main dj so you don't receive someone else with less experience. We were worried that with the lower cost would come subpar services; however his services were anything but subpar. His ability to read the crowd and play to the group was incredible!!! Everything went so well that we opted to keep him for an additional hour during the ceremony which he allows for if you ask for it to be put in the contract. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2008