TaylorMade DJ Services Reviews

97 Reviews for TaylorMade DJ Services

TaylorMade DJ Services 1
TaylorMade DJ Services 2

Caitlni · Married on 09/12/2015

Taylor was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the first day that I had met with him, I knew he would be easy to work with and the perfect DJ for my wedding. Taylor went above and beyond. He was professional and made sure all my needs were met for the perfect wedding day. He was organized and even provided me with a detailed phone conference the week of the weeding, just to make sure all songs were played in the right order and names were pronounced the correct way. Taylor has a great personality and kept the party going! I had several family members say that my wedding party was one of the best they had ever gone to :-) I highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

Taylor was a fantastic DJ! He got to know my husband and I well through the planning process and played music that we loved! Our families and friends danced the night away at our reception and loved Taylor's energy! Taylor really knows how to get the crowd pumped and party started! I recommend Taylor to all couples looking for a fantastic wedding DJ!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Erin · Married on 06/13/2015

My husband and I met Taylor during the stressful planning time of our wedding. From the second he walked in, he had my husband and me laughing. He was fantastic. He comes with fantastic ideas and helps a couple make everything perfect musically for the wedding day. He practiced everyone’s names so he could pronounce all names (even very difficult ones) correctly on our wedding day. He brought games that our reception loved and even the hats for the YMCA. We had five of our guests do a great rendition of the music video. Taylor helped make our day absolutely perfect. Look no further if you need a DJ for your wedding to help everyone enjoy the day as much as the bride and groom.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Lesley · Married on 05/15/2015

Taylor was an AMAZING DJ and the perfect fit for our wedding. He was very timely in responding to my emails, and flexible when I had to change a few of our meetings previous to the wedding. He was thorough in making sure he had the exact versions of songs we had selected, and took extra care to make sure he would be able to pronounce our wedding parties' names correctly. Taylor has such an outgoing and friendly personality. I can't count the number of wedding guests who specifically remarked that "You guys had the best DJ ever!" Every song was perfect and played at just the right times. Taylor even had suggestions that I hadn't thought about that really made the day perfect. The dance floor was PACKED with our family and friends from start to finish and included ages from 4 years old to over 80! Taylor really knows how to get the right mix and keep the party going. You can't go wrong with Taylor as your DJ!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Taylor · Married on 04/18/2015

Taylor was a wonderful DJ. He was well prepared, very personable, and professional. He did exactly what we asked and he made our wedding day so much fun!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Taylor is amazing and provided amazing DJ Services for our wedding. He made the night perfect and very exciting. He was very thorough and fully understood what we needed. I highly recommend Taylor for any events.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Megan · Married on 12/27/2014

Taylor did an excellent job helping us come up with a detailed plan of the music we wanted played at special times throughout our wedding and reception! He was wonderful at playing the right song at the right time to get our guests up and dancing, and kept the energy high all night. He was incredibly easy to work with, and we couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. VERY highly recommended!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Marcie · Married on 10/18/2014

Taylor is wonderful! Not only is he personable, he is extremely professional. He met with Zack
    and I and after only a few minutes of talking, he understood our 'vision' and was so enthusiastic about working with us. He provided guidance and assistance as needed and was responsive any time we had questions. Our guests loved him and some are even considering booking him for their future events. I know we'll only use Taylor in the future!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Tiffany · Married on 10/11/2014

Taylor is an amazing DJ!! Very professional, fun, & super easy to work with!! He wants to meet your needs & make your day just the way YOU want it!! He has designed a wonderfully thorough & easy to use form that helps you choose all the music for the important moments of the reception! My husband & I had different ideas about "good" music to be played at the reception, & Taylor did a great job of keeping us both happy!! The dance floor was hopping the whole night!! We are so glad we chose Taylormade DJ services for our wedding celebration!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Phil · Married on 09/27/2014

We met other DJ's before we had a chance to meet Taylor and we are just thankful we did not make a decision before we did. We were blown away at how simple he made everything for us. He asked all the right questions that lead to a reception full of great music. So many people commented during and days after the reception at how much fun they had dancing to a night of great music. But then as the night goes on we realize he is not just keeping people dancing, he is keeping the reception going in order with the timeline we had. Just amazed at how smooth the night went.

I could go on for days praising Taylor but I will tell you that you are doing yourself a disservice if you do not meet him. You too will realize you have to have him at your wedding after the first meeting just like we did!

Sent on 10/14/2014
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 07/19/2014

Taylor was an awesome DJ! He worked with us to help us through some unique music needs: we had 2 songs sung during the ceremony (one with acoustic guitar and one with a backtrack) and my husband sang and recorded our first dance song that Taylor played for us at the reception. We also had our nephew sing a song at the reception and co-best men who sang during the toast! Needless to say I married into a very musical family and this was an important aspect of our wedding. It all went beautifully!! Taylor was very accommodating with providing microphones and everything we needed. He was very thorough in making sure he knew exactly what we wanted so we felt confident going into the event. He was professional and fun at the ceremony and did a great job announcing everyone. We had a glass break on the dance floor and he stepped right in to cover the pause and got the bouquet toss and garter toss going so that we were not waiting around for the clean up. We really enjoyed and appreciated how much time and effort we felt he put into our wedding. He also did a great job of reading the crowd and using our music choices so the dance floor was always packed! Thanks Taylor!!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/14/2014

From the moment we met Taylor, we new he was the man we wanted to help celebrate our special day. He listened so closely, and delivered so far beyond our expectations that we left the reception while everyone was eating to compliment him! Taylor was extremely flexible. Just a few days before the wedding we asked if we could add a service onto our contract- he didn't even hesitate. When we asked for music that wasn't in his library, he got the exact hard to find songs my then fiancee asked for. His personality was everything you look for in a DJ- relaxed, professional yet personable, and ecstatic to be working on a Saturday night! All in all, I would highly recommend Taylor for any event you plan on having.

Sent on 08/10/2014
  • Kyrie

Kyrie · Married on 05/03/2014

Taylor was recommended to me by my wedding venue for his consistent delivery of excellent service. Taylor definitely lived up to his reputation. He was always very easy to contact and provided us with an easy-to-use ceremony and reception music planner to help us decide what songs to play at each part of our wedding. He was very accommodating to all of our requests, and performed in a polished and professional manner at our wedding. I have no regrets whatsoever about using Taylor for our special day and would recommend him to all of my fellow brides in the triangle.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Heather · Married on 11/09/2013

Taylor is a fantastic DJ for your wedding and reception. He is truly a delightful person to work with and strives to ensure you have a perfect day. He is really great at reading the crowd and playing music that fits the audience. He also has an amazing announcer voice that gets the crowd really excited. I would recommend TaylorMade to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Krista · Married on 10/13/2013

Taylor is simply... AMAZING! My husband and I had a great time working with him and getting the music for our wedding together! He made our wedding very special and so much fun! He played all kinds of music! The dinner music was soft and romantic and it just set a wonderful atmosphere! Then he got the party going... The dance floor was hopping and everyone was having fun - from my husbands Nana to my flower girls! I remember my husband telling me during the reception "Listen to him!! He's made to do this! He's made to be a DJ!" I agree! We have had many of our guests tell us that they loved the music and games/entertainment that was provided! They have told us it was the most fun they've ever had! We really appreciate all Taylor did to make our day great and memorable! It was truly the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Taylor was the DJ at our wedding and he was absolutely fabulous! Our guests were raving about how great he was. We asked him to be vocal and interactive with guests and they loved it! Taylor played a wide range of songs that got almost all the guests dancing. We definitely recommend Taylor!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Taryn · Married on 10/11/2013

I have said over and over how perfect our wedding was, and that couldn't have been possible without the amazing talent of DJ Taylor Pittman! I could tell at our initial meeting how organized he was, and how excited he was about being able to DJ weddings. He truly loves what he does, and that is echoed in his responsiveness, professionalism, and overall nice 'like you've known him forever' personality!

Upon a signed contract, Taylor will give you some sheets that will help you fill out your music for both the ceremony and reception. You have up until 2 weeks to give him your final selections, but he also offers up some suggestions on the templates that make it easy for you during the process.

About a week before the wedding, Taylor called me to go through the whole music list, which put my mind at ease about everything. I was, like every other nervous bride, worried about all the music 'hitting' at the right moment during the ceremony, since there were different songs for different parts. In the end, I don't know why I was even worried, because everything was executed on-cue and perfectly! The reception was so much fun, and everyone loved DJ Taylor's 'announcer voice'...he has such a great personality and really gave a fun element to the night!

Thank you so much, Taylor, for a wonderful, stress-free wedding experience. You are the best! :)

Sent on 10/14/2013

Taylor couldn't have done a better job! I've had the pleasure of getting to know him aside from djing, and he's such a nice person! He really wants to make sure your wedding night goes great. I told him the vibe I was going for for dinner and then for dancing (two totally completely different genres) and he nailed it. I danced the whole night and so did everyone else. He did a fantastic job!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Amy · Married on 09/07/2013

TaylorMade DJ was very easy to work with. Taylor was very personable and available when we wanted to meet. He quickly answered emails and phone calls and was polite and professional each time he communicated with us. We enjoyed working with Taylor and highly recommend him for any of your events.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Susie · Married on 08/24/2013

Taylor did a fantastic job as the DJ for my daughter's wedding. There is nothing that we would change. He made all her requests happen from songs for the ceremony to announcing the bridal party into the reception. You never know for sure how many guests would actually dance during the reception, but Taylor did a great job playing music that suited the crowd and took requests. Everyone ended up dancing all night. We were even talking about how great a job he did the next day while we were taking all the decorations down. Taylor was very professional and friendly. We would use him again and will recommend him to friends without hesitation

Sent on 08/27/2013

Brooke · Married on 03/15/2013

Taylor was absolutely wonderful! He made my wedding day a breeze without a glitch. Followed through with all my requests and made sure everything was taken care of before the big day. Very reliable, i would recommend him for any special event!

Sent on 04/05/2013

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2013

Taylor was a huge part of why our wedding reception was such a blast, for the guests and us! If you know exactly what you want, he'll make it happen! If you have no idea what you want, he'll help you come up with the perfect plan! He's full of ideas and can put yours into action. He's extremely friendly, flexible, and responsive. He knows how to get the crowd on the dance floor and keep the whole evening on track! You won't regret hiring Taylor!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Brittanny · Married on 02/23/2013

During the planning process Taylor was quick to respond to email and phone calls, and was always very professional but down to earth and easy to work with. Taylor went above and beyond to create a fun and special atmosphere at our reception. Everything we had asked for, he provided, plus more. There were several special surprises that our families had planned and he worked with each one and made them happen! We highly recommend Taylor as a DJ for any event, and we are so grateful he was a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 03/16/2013

Amber · Married on 12/08/2012

Taylor is one of the best DJ's in this area! We met him at a local restaurant, when he used to do karaoke nights! Our friends and family have used his services several times and we could not have made a better choice! He is so flexible and let's you decide on every single song that you want to be played or not played. If he doesn't have it...he will get it. He even got a song from a childhood movie that my dad and I used to dance to when I was little! He will bend over backwards to make your wedding a dream come true. If you can't decide on a DJ, choose Taylormade DJ Services, you will be so glad you did! PARTY TABLE LOVES YOU TAYLOR!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2012

Taylor was undoubtedly a huge contributor to the success of our wedding. He was an absolute pleasure to work with from the start of our wedding planning (back in January) to our wedding in November. He made our Reception and executed all of my requests (and there were a lot of them) flawlessly. Our guests are continuing to rave about how fantastic he was. I would highly recommend TaylorMade DJ services and can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/20/2012