89 Reviews for TaylorMade DJ Services

Consultation (2)
MC (2)
Microphones (2)
89 TaylorMade DJ Services Reviews

I had a wonderful wedding with Taylor as our DJ! He knows how to excute music in the wedding and he also knew cute/cheesy games that our guests really enjoyed. Also, he was able to accommodate to our changes during the reception. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture MJ, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was fantastic! He listened to everything we asked and did it perfectly! We loved him and so did the guests!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taylor is the DJ you want for your wedding! Taylor is fun, energetic and has a fantastic knowledge about music! Taylor made us feel so relaxed during our chaotic reception and made sure to stick to our timeline. Taylor is super flexible and offers fantastic suggestions to keep the party going! Taylor is quick to respond and was extremely flexible with setting up meeting times. We recevied close to two dozen compliments about Taylor on our wedding night. Pick Taylor!!! He is the BEST! Thanks for keeping the party going and making our reception one for the books!!

Profile Picture stephanie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taylor is such a wonderful DJ. Everything he did made my husband and I day perfect. After, all of our guest were asking about him because they wanted to also use him. Taylor was definitely one of the main reasons why our day was perfect! I would definitely suggest Taylor to everybody I know.

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As the mother of the groom, I just need to let you know how wonderful I thought you did for my son's wedding. Wonderful, outgoing personality. Energetic, very interactive with the guests. Loved the games you had the newly married couple play on the dance floor. Very thankful we were able to have you DJ for our occasion! Highly recommend your services. EXCELLENT!

Profile Picture Carlton, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down the best DJ you can find. Not only were we extremely pleased. My guests commented on how well he did and how friendly and professional he was. I will never use anyone else. He did amazing!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taylor did an amazing job at our wedding. He had a good diverse playlist and kept our guests dancing all evening. Top notch professionalism and flexible are the words I would use to describe our experience. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture John, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, MC

Taylor was amazing! He was so kind and patient with my lack of answers to questions and pulled off an amazing reception with what little direction I gave him. He listened to what I wanted and what I didn't want but also made decisions for me when I simply could not make another. Taylor exceeded my expectations and we could not be happier with how the reception went! The dance floor was full and everyone loved him! He even taught my family copperhead road. He was there early and stayed late. HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taylor is awesome! He really spent the time to go over the entire process with my husband and I. He met us twice and even called us the week of the wedding to verify everything. That's not even including the several emails we sent back and forth. I would recommend him as a DJ to anyone! Thanks for everything, Taylor!

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Taylor was the best DJ we could ask for and made our night so perfect. He is fun and knows how to have a good time. He kept the guests happy and entertained, which was one of my main goals for the night. If we were to do it all again we would continue to pick Taylor. Definitely can't go wrong with him.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Taylor is WONDERFUL! I just got married a few weeks ago and all of my guests have commented on what an awesome DJ I had and that he played music that people of all ages could enjoy. Everyone loved the music. When I was planning my ceremony and reception, working with Taylor was a breeze. He had a unique idea of how my husband and I could play The Newlywed Game that I had not thought of. I highly recommend TaylorMade DJ Services for any event. He is such a pleasure to work with and will make sure that you and your guests have a blast!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

This review is long overdue but, Taylor DJed our wedding almost exactly a year ago and we STILL have guests reach out to us and tell us how amazing our DJ was and how fun our wedding was. We even choreographed a surprise dance and I provided Taylor with the track to play and he acted out the part that sounded like the music (without me even asking!) was messing up and had EVERYONE at our wedding fooled until we broke out in dance. It was EPIC! I can't rant and rave enough about how awesome he is. I have recommended him to everyone I know and don't really know, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, MC

DJ Taylor was phenomenal! He absolutely helped make our day as special as it was! He captivated the crowd and we received so many compliments on how amazing the DJ was. Everyone had a great time and I know it was because of DJ Taylor! He also recommended we play a game with ducks (it's a must) even months after the wedding I still have people talk about how much they loved the game! I would highly recommend DJ Taylor!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taylor is AWESOME! I just got married 2 weeks ago and all of my guests have commented on what an awesome DJ I had and that he played music that people of all ages could enjoy. Everyone was dancing the night away. When I was planning my ceremony and reception Taylor had great advise with my selections and made the process so easy. He also had some fun and unique ideas and suggestions that I had not hear before. I highly recommend TaylorMade DJ Services for any event. He is such a pleasure to work with and will make sure that you and your guests have a blast!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

TaylorMade is a awesome DJ service! I have attended weddings that he has been the DJ and I have booked him for my wedding. He has the most amazing DJ voice! He is very organized and professional! He keeps the reception flowing and stress free for the bride! My best friend used his services and I had the most amazing time! We danced the night away!

My wedding was on April 30, 2016! Taylor did not disappoint! He kept the reception on time and flowing nicely!!! My reception was a blast and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He kept me stress free and I am extremely thankful for that! Taylor was the right choice!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Taylormadedjservices did a fantastic job creating a fun and energetic environment for our spring wedding! We had the pleasure of having Taylor as our dj for our ceremony and reception. Not only did he cater to our specific taste in music but also incorporated newly wed games that our guests (and we) absolutely loved. Taylor took the time to get to know me and my husband on a personal level. He had so many ideas and suggestions for our reception that really helped to make our big day an incredibly fun and unforgettable experience. He took the time to speak to each of our guests tables and helped facilitate everyone to the buffet and dance floor! We are frequently told by our guests how amazing the dj and music were at our ceremony and reception- making it the most enjoyable wedding they had ever been too! We truly want to thank Taylor for the time he dedicated to making our wedding day even more special and HIGHLY recommend him for anyone in the triangle area looking for a fun, affordable, professional, and personable dj.

Profile Picture Julie, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Taylor is absolutely awesome. He went above and beyond! It was so reassuring to go through the entire lineup the week before to make sure each song was exactly what we wanted. He also provided unique suggestions for the reception that kept the audience entertained. The day of the wedding he kept everyone out on the dance floor with no lapse in songs. Have received tons of compliments about the reception and the music!

Profile Picture Micaela, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Taylor did a wonderful job with our daughter's reception! She had a lot of preferences that were not "traditional", and he accommodated her without hesitation. His experience and professionalism helped him provide a service that was very specific to our daughter's taste and personality. She had many special requests for songs, and he provided each one! He did an amazing job of creating just the right mood from dining to the dance floor, and everything in between!

Profile Picture Vickie, 1/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

TaylorMade DJ services was an awesome DJ service that I would recommend to any future bride! Taylor was a wonderful DJ who listening to our requests and executed them perfectly. He was sure to play music that was to our taste and would not play anything that we did not want him to play. He even suggested fun ways to get guests on the dance floor or have a great time with suggestions such as: dollar dance, group dances, newlywed games! The newlywed game he suggested was great! Our guests were roaring with laughter and they absolutely loved it. He had such energy and introduced the bridal party and gave recognition to special guests in attendance. He personally went around to each guest table, introduced himself, and excused them to the buffet line to eat. He helped keep the flow of the reception on time and made sure guests were aware of all the elements and happenings in the wedding. He did an amazing job with both our ceremony and reception music. If I was to host another event in the future where I needed a DJ, I would choose TaylorMade DJ services without a doubt.

Profile Picture User6207037, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Taylor was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the first day that I had met with him, I knew he would be easy to work with and the perfect DJ for my wedding. Taylor went above and beyond. He was professional and made sure all my needs were met for the perfect wedding day. He was organized and even provided me with a detailed phone conference the week of the weeding, just to make sure all songs were played in the right order and names were pronounced the correct way. Taylor has a great personality and kept the party going! I had several family members say that my wedding party was one of the best they had ever gone to :-) I highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Caitlni, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taylor was a fantastic DJ! He got to know my husband and I well through the planning process and played music that we loved! Our families and friends danced the night away at our reception and loved Taylor's energy! Taylor really knows how to get the crowd pumped and party started! I recommend Taylor to all couples looking for a fantastic wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I met Taylor during the stressful planning time of our wedding. From the second he walked in, he had my husband and me laughing. He was fantastic. He comes with fantastic ideas and helps a couple make everything perfect musically for the wedding day. He practiced everyone’s names so he could pronounce all names (even very difficult ones) correctly on our wedding day. He brought games that our reception loved and even the hats for the YMCA. We had five of our guests do a great rendition of the music video. Taylor helped make our day absolutely perfect. Look no further if you need a DJ for your wedding to help everyone enjoy the day as much as the bride and groom.

Profile Picture Erin, 6/13/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Taylor was an AMAZING DJ and the perfect fit for our wedding. He was very timely in responding to my emails, and flexible when I had to change a few of our meetings previous to the wedding. He was thorough in making sure he had the exact versions of songs we had selected, and took extra care to make sure he would be able to pronounce our wedding parties' names correctly. Taylor has such an outgoing and friendly personality. I can't count the number of wedding guests who specifically remarked that "You guys had the best DJ ever!" Every song was perfect and played at just the right times. Taylor even had suggestions that I hadn't thought about that really made the day perfect. The dance floor was PACKED with our family and friends from start to finish and included ages from 4 years old to over 80! Taylor really knows how to get the right mix and keep the party going. You can't go wrong with Taylor as your DJ!

Profile Picture Lesley, 5/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Taylor was a wonderful DJ. He was well prepared, very personable, and professional. He did exactly what we asked and he made our wedding day so much fun!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taylor is amazing and provided amazing DJ Services for our wedding. He made the night perfect and very exciting. He was very thorough and fully understood what we needed. I highly recommend Taylor for any events.

Profile Picture User4478256, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews