Taylor'd Events Group Reviews

Taylor'd Events Group 2
Taylor'd Events Group 3
Taylor'd Events Group 4

Steven · Married on 10/01/2017

Brittney was amazing to work with. She was fast, efficient, and incredibly good at calming our pre-wedding anxieties. She kept us right on track without putting too much pressure on us. She was incredibly friendly, and we couldn't have asked for a better person to keep all our details in order. She really took the stress out of putting together such an important day. We could not recommend a better person or company to work with.

Taylor'd Events Group 5
    Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Z

Zoey · Married on 09/30/2017

Taylor'd Events made my wedding planning process absolutely amazing! As we all know, planning can be a bit overwhelming... but Madi worked with us from start to finish with all the patience in the world! She guided us through, gave suggestions, and made sure we turned our wedding into our DREAM day. She took the time to truly get to know us and also connected with our families so that come day of- I was able to relax and ENJOY the ride! If there is any question whether or not to have a planner for your big day- I say it is 100% worth it and you won't be disappointed with Taylor'd Events!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Alex and Taylor'd Events! We spent over a year working with Alex to plan our Sept 2017 wedding - she made the whole process fun! We knew the general vision of what we wanted for our wedding, but Alex helped make it a reality. From suggesting vendors in budget to coaching us on what to look for in a good vendor to supporting us with all our questions, she was outstanding. We would highly recommend Alex and Taylor'd Events for anyone who needs an expert wedding/event planning team. Thank you Alex for all of your help with our wedding!

Taylor'd Events Group 6
    Taylor'd Events Group 7
    Taylor'd Events Group 8
    Sent on 10/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

I know, another 5/5 review--how can we all have had such excellent service? Here's how:

We were introduced to Taylor'd Events Group at Weddings in Woodinville 2017, and they did an absolutely fabulous job coordinating the whole thing, as well as showcasing at Novelty Hill Januik Winery. We had already booked NHJ as our venue, and when we saw what Taylor'd could do with the space, we wanted to meet with them. We had met with another wedding coordinator previously, and we were a bit shocked at how ill prepared, and how much she didn't seem to know, so we were a bit wary of another go.

When we sat down with Alex, she immediately pulled out her laptop, asked us what we had booked, where we were at on this, that, and the other thing, and I could feel my nerves begin to quiet. She knew immediately what we needed to focus on, and let us choose the level of service that we were comfortable with. We ended up going with their basic level, but I feel like the service Alex provided was anything but basic. She gave us access to AislePlanner (which I still rave about to everyone), and gave us recommendations for EVERYTHING. We ended up going with her recommendations almost 100% of the time, and they did not disappoint.

As our wedding date got closer, my anxiety and my emails went up a notch, but Alex was always prompt and SO HELPFUL in all of her replies that I knew everything was well in hand. Day of, Alex was there way before me, and left after me, helping to ensure that I didn't have to make any decisions on the day of. She fixed the small snafus that came up (that I knew about) and was a point of calm on a day my nerves were jangling all over the place. She was an absolute treasure of a wedding planner, and I absolutely think she will make your day special, and make you feel special, and that's hard to come by.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2017

Brittney was our girl! She was simply amazing! We got married at Novelty Hill Januik Winery on July 1, and with our package through the winery, we were assigned a "day-of" coordinator. When we first met Brittney, she explained her role, and what she'll be doing. We did most of our communicating through email for about 10 months, and she was so responsive!! Answering so many questions we had, she was our laison to the winery, and completely took care of setting everything up! When we met for the rehearsal the day before, I briefly went over all of the things, and she nailed every little detail! It was absolutely beautiful! She reached out to all of our vendors, made sure everyone knew where to be and when. Can't thank her enough for everything she did. Huge stress relief for the day of! Thank you Brittney for all of your help, and letting me and Jim enjoy the day!

Sent on 07/26/2017

alysha · Married on 10/08/2016

Great team of people to work with! Brittney was great at communicating and getting back to me with all my questions. The day of was so easy for me because I felt like everything was being taken care of. The day of, the ceremony was outside and it started to rain. I told them we still wanted to get married outside and Brittney said "okay" and took care of everything. They were the 1st people to show up and the last to leave. Wonderful experience.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

THANK YOU Taylor'd Events! My Husband and I worked with Brittney Cherry for a year planning our Wedding and it was perfect - the whole day went off brilliantly! I would highly recommend their services to all!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Alexandria · Married on 08/13/2016

Could not recommend Taylor'd Events more! I am what some might call 'thrifty' and I definitely took some convincing when it came to getting a wedding planner. I mean, how hard could it really be? Answer: a lot harder than I thought! I saw friends who got married without a wedding planner pulling their hair out with stress and friends who did get a wedding planner say it was the best money they spent on their wedding. I found this to be 100% the case! Jen and Alex were sensational! No detail was left unattended, yet I wasn't overwhelmed with decisions or planning. Whenever friends/family asked with that expectant tone, "so, how's the planning coming" I was continually amazed at the ease with which I could answer "it's great!" They heard me when I described what I wanted, found vendors that fit my needs, and then orchestrated everything. I am so grateful for their professionalism and the amazing day that was a product of their unending hard work. Eternally grateful.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Dan · Married on 08/13/2016

Cannot say enough good things about Jen Taylor and Alex Chalk at Taylor'd Events. We had a lot of complex logistics for our wedding between 3 days of events, organizing lodging for our entire guest list, and a bevy of other things that could've gone wrong. The day went smoother than I could possibly have imagined. Every step of the way they were prepared to deal with all the unknowns that occur when you're organizing an event of this magnitude. They'll take all of the nitty gritty off your plate and be there to manage all those unknowns and allow you to just enjoy your wedding day.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Vashti · Married on 06/17/2016

Incredible, The Exception, and Outstanding. These are just a few ways that I can think of to describe Taylor'd Events. Jennifer Taylor is an expert wedding planner who has an incredible work ethic. I, The Bride, was planning my wedding in Oregon, all while living in Texas. Jennifer has many connections in the Portland metro area, which enabled her to plan my destination wedding perfectly. I made two trips to Oregon to meet with Jen during the planning process. Each time we met she was highly organized, chill, and positive. I actually wanted to spend time with her because she is a lovely person. Jennifer did all of my ground work for me. She scheduled appointments with four different florists so that I could compare them and pick. We met with the catering company for a tasting. She met with rental companies and helped me find tables and unique decor that were beautiful and cost less. We visited the venue, planned the layout and selected wine to serve. I loved that despite her having many other clients she always responded to my emails immediately, or at least very quickly. I felt like I was her highest priority. Although she made my wedding planning experience very low-stress with her check-ins and timeline, she was also someone I could share my stresses with (worth every penny b/c my fiancé didn't hear it). Another major plus is that Taylor'd events allows you to make a customized wedding planning package so you only pay for the services you'd like to be helped with. I highly recommend Jennifer Taylor and her team if you want to work with a happy, fun, and capable planner/coordinator. We really had our dream wedding! Jen is so prepared to deliver on your big day. She even had wine away in her emergency kit which I needed to get red wine out of my gown. Praise you Jen!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Nolan · Married on 09/12/2015

Jen was awesome, we wouldn't have stayed on schedule if we didn't have her keeping us on point. Her and her team made sure everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding so that we didn't have to stress about it.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Alex · Married on 08/22/2015

We really enjoyed working with Jen both leading up to our wedding and on our special day. She gave us the confidence that everything would be taken care of so that we could really focus on enjoying each other and the love from all our friends and family. Jen is an extremely organized and responsive wedding planner, answering emails and phone calls within the hour if not immediately. We hired Jen relatively late in the planning process but she showed great flexibility in jumping in and working with our vendors to ensure that everyone stayed on schedule. On the day of the wedding, she was able to keep us on schedule, adapting when we needed it and communicating with us just the right amount. We would definitely recommend hiring Jen as your wedding planner.

Sent on 03/05/2016

gina · Married on 06/21/2015

Jen was fantastic! Easily the best investment we made for our entire wedding. Whether you're having a small or large event, a planner is essential to help ease the stress and get you the wedding of your dreams without entirely breaking the bank. Jen made that happen and gave us a wedding day without a single hitch! It was a magickal day. Thank you so much, Jen!

Sent on 12/11/2015

shelby · Married on 06/13/2015

We worked with Alex Chalk from Taylor'd Events for our June wedding a few weeks ago. Planning a large wedding is quite overwhelming even with 9 months of lead time and we quickly discovered a little extra assistance especially for the weeks leading up to the event and on the actual day would be key to making this a much more seamless and stress free affair. Alex was great at immediately putting use at ease and addressing all our questions and concerns around coordination with other vendors and working to pull some strings with our venue staff that were sticklers on a few items.

Alex did a great job with juggling all the moving pieces, giving us vendor advice, explaining our options, and on the actual day did a great job of keep us on track during the actual event so we were able to talk to as many people as possible and move through the days events without dragging out any one piece too long or little.

I would definitely recommend Taylor'd Events to any Seattle area brides looking to unload some of their planning burdens!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Mandy · Married on 08/08/2014

Our event planner, Alex, made our wedding day exactly what I had pictured (even though a wedding was not something we had ever pictured for ourselves). We wanted a non-traditional, casual, fun day and that was exactly what we got. Alex was very attentive to details and made sure that everyone felt comfortable with each choice. She was excellent at balancing all the family wishes and dynamics. She was very good at being responsive to our ideas. I live in Korea and was planning from this side of the world, so Alex made sure to visit all of our venues/vendors for us. Trusting someone else's judgement is sometimes difficult for me, but Alex was extremely thorough and really listened to make sure that we were getting everything we wanted. Also, even though the time difference is great, she would get up early to skype with us so we could make decisions and hear about the progress. Our wedding had food trucks, no traditional dances/speeches, and no traditional moments, yet it still felt special. Everyone who attended said it was the best or one of the best weddings they had ever been to. Most people mentioned the attention to detail, which was all Alex. Our event went until 2 AM, so Alex even thought to have Dick's burgers delivered at around midnight to make sure that no one went hungry! The day of the event, I literally had nothing to worry about or think about. She took care of everything and I was able to actually enjoy the day, rather than stress. I would definitely recommend Taylor'd Events, or rather Alex. Of all the money that we spent for our wedding, this was the best.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Jonnie · Married on 07/01/2014

Jennifer was an apsolute necessity when it came to planning our wedding in Maui. She knew all the best vendors personally. She was so easy and down to earth. She made our day a joy because she had everything organized and prepared way ahead of time. It was also an honor to have her join us on our day because she was with us throughout the entire planning process and she is so fun to be around!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Nancy · Married on 06/28/2014

As the mother of the groom, living half way across the USA, we were thrilled our "kids" chose Taylor'd Events by Jennifer to coordinate their wedding! Alex Chalk, Senior Associate Planner was awesome! She helped us by coordinating contracts with the venue, rentals and caterer for the Rehearsal Dinner. Savvy and experienced, Alex skillfully took care of all the details, executing our wishes, all while keeping us informed via text and email in a timely fashion. Alex was quick to suggest shipping in advance to their business address and was eager to volunteer her assistance, always anticipating the next step. Without any reservations, we highly recommend Alex Chalk! It was a beautiful Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding, all with the help of Taylor'd Events by Jennifer!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Julie · Married on 06/28/2014

Taylor'd Events and Jen made it so easy for my new husband and I to enjoy all the planning up to and including the day of our wedding. Jen is amazing and we would recommend her for any and all occasions in the future! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Carol · Married on 05/24/2014

Jennifer was really wonderful to work with! It was a tricky wedding -- navigating island ferries and holiday weekend logistics. Every detail, large and small, was taken care of and the whole weekend couldn't have gone any smoother. Jennifer and her staff were always pleasant, professional and a positive, helpful presence.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Carmen · Married on 09/21/2013

Jennifer made the planning process so easy for us and I can honestly say it was the best money spent towards the big day. She was professional, fun and full of great ideas and answers. Our wedding day went off without a hitch (or if there was any, I never knew of it) and a great time was had by everyone. I can't say enough good things about working with Jen!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Corrine · Married on 08/31/2013

Jennifer went above and beyond what we expected.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Deanna · Married on 08/18/2013

Jennifer was amazing. Her recommendations for vendors were wonderful. Everyone she recommended was professional, friendly and of excellent quality. I would recommend Jennifer to ANY bride, no matter how big or small the wedding. She completely managed my wedding so that I could concentrate only on myself and enjoying my day. She is wonderful and I will miss her now our event is over!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Jeffrey · Married on 07/06/2013

Jen made life so much easier on us. Anytime we had a question, she was there with an answer or two. She also has many connections with many great people. She is friendly, easy to work with, has a hasty response time, and great work ethic. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Abigail · Married on 05/23/2013

My husband and I had nine years to imagine our wedding day. The most prevalent image that came to mind when imagining our day was a stress free environment. Hiring Jen was the best decision we made in achieving our stress free day!

We ended up having a "destination wedding" (we live in Colorado and we were married in Washington). So the potential for disasters and chaos was high. We had no clue where to find vendors or how we were even going to accomplish the wedding from half way across the country!

From day one, Jen helped plan our wedding by getting us organized and by understanding our vision of how we pictured our big day. We started planning with a little over a year out from the wedding date and I can honestly say that I was not stressed about my wedding any of those days within that year. Jen being the sole reason behind that. She took charge without over stepping and was in constant communication with us by phone/email/text the entire year. We had monthly check lists and Jen provided some awesome lists of recommended vendors for us to choose from. She really seemed to grasp our vision every time we talked and she had great suggestions throughout the planning process. Every potential "problem" that arose Jen had a solution and answer for and took care of it immediately.

The day of the wedding was 100% stress free and it was so organized that my husband and I only had to worry about getting ready for the wedding. Jen did a spectacular job coordinating the day, the vendors, the details, as well as setting up our venue. It was a beautiful day and the perfect start to our marriage and a lot of the credit goes to Jen for helping us put it together!

The BIGGEST mistake you could make if you are planning your wedding is not hiring Jennifer Taylor to be your wedding planner!!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Eugene · Married on 03/22/2013

Jen was the most amazing, PATIENT, gracious and professional coordinator that Cara and I have met. My famy is from the South Pacific and being in time or actually following directions was challenging but she was steadfast and she stuck with us till the end. She didnt waiver at all and even kept my new wife calm, which I didn't think was possible.

Sent on 03/23/2013