Taylor Street Favors Reviews

36 | Templeton, CA

36 Reviews for Taylor Street Favors

36 Taylor Street Favors Reviews

Justine · Married on 10/27/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Taylor Street Favors. We purchased cute cups and decor for my bridal shower and were very happy with our experience and the quality of their products. Thank you so much for adding to the success and happiness of my shower day :)

Sent on 02/26/2018

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you Justine. David and I are glad you had fun & that your shower was a success. Congratulations! -Derek

Bonike · Married on 09/08/2018

Very very responsive and ensured my package was delivered on time!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Thank you Bonike for the review. - David

Myisha · Married on 05/12/2018

I was in a crunch to get a engagement gift under a tight timeline and I don't know how these guys did it but it was delivered as quickly as amazon prime! I also sent an email and got a kind and immediate response. Great service and great product!

Sent on 09/05/2017

HI Myisha, Thanks for that awesome review. - David

Marcia · Married on 05/05/2018

My first order arrived damaged a few days before my wedding and I received an immediate response to my email. Replacemts were shipped the next morning and Derek was the greatest help. I look forward to working with Derek and David again!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you, Marcia ... third time's a charm (!) - and we look forward to working with you again, too! -Derek

Lydia · Married on 10/14/2017

Very helpful customer service and cute party treats!

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you for that review! Look for an email from me with your coupon code. - David

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2017

The candle holders I purchased were exactly what I was looking for! They look great and they came with the tea lights which made it that much better!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thanks Kayla for the review. The Hexagon Design Gold Metal Tea light Candle Holders are pretty awesome! I'm glad you love them. - David

Tiffany · Married on 09/30/2017

Great product and responded to me fast when I had a question

Sent on 08/22/2017

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! I'm glad we could help you out with the Hello Gorgeous Canvas Makeup Bags. - David

Vernell · Married on 09/22/2017

probably one of the best vendors I have every worked with

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Hi Vernell, Thank you so much for this review. I'm glad we could get you the new Gold Reception Gift Card Holder. - David

Stacy · Married on 09/21/2017

Great product..Great Customer service. David made sure everthing was perfect for my special day. Can't wait for the guest to receive their favors :)

Thank You So Much!!!!

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Hi Stacy, Thanks for that review. It was really nice working with you and I appreciate your patience while we sorted out the ups and downs. In the end we came up with some beautiful solutions together. "Teamwork makes the dream work" as my son says. - David

T · Married on 09/16/2017

These guys are terrific. I bought a gift for my son that had a small defect. Instantaneously they replaced the item with no charge or effort for me. The item, once replaced, was perfect and my son assorted it!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you Tracy for the great review. I'm glad we could get a new tie case to you and it all worked out. Thank you for shopping with us! - David
  • cola87

Joanna · Married on 09/15/2017

I absolutely love my favors!! I cannot wait to share them on our wedding day! The value, quality, and quick response to all my questions was unmatched! Thank you!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you Joanna! Those Champagne Gummy Bears are pretty awesome. Congratulations and I look forward to helping you on your next big event. - David

Elaine · Married on 09/02/2017

Taylor Street or I should say, co-owner David Begor is AMAZING! I ordered a cake topper for my daughter's upcoming wedding and when we received it, the topper was not manufactured correctly. I contacted the company and David responded. I told him about the situation and he said he would immediately send a replacement topper. Unfortunately, when we received the second topper, it was manufactured incorrectly too - exactly like the first one. Mr. Begor was as dissatisfied as us and indicated he would do all he could to make this right. He identified other vendors within his company, sent pictures and gave us several options. In the end, we received a topper very similiar to our original order, but better and we are extremely satisifed!

It is difficult to get good customer service these days, but Taylor Street, i.e. David Begor puts the "excellent" in good customer service. Do not hesitate to shop with these folks - they will ensure your satisfaction!

Busy planning my daughter's wedding and can't wait to see that topper on the cake!

Elaine Simmons

Sent on 12/19/2016

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Hi Elaine. Thank you so much for this wonderful review. One thing we work hard at here is making sure we can make our customers happy. When you are unhappy so are we. I am glad we could find the right cake topper for you. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on your next big event. Thank you again, David

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

Taylor Street Favors has given me the BEST customer service I've received in years. From the very beginning, David was interactive. I had questions prior to making my purchase regarding the ribbon. He was very timely with his responses. He also informed me of a special offer and provided me with the promo code. Needless to say, I ultimately placed my order. Prior to shipping my order, he emailed me to confirm the ribbon of my choice. Thereafter, I received emails with confirmation and updates regarding tracking of my order. The delivery time was fast. Once the order was received, I got an email from David asking if everything was okay with my order. I also received detailed instructions on how to assemble by boxes. This was without me asking a question. He anticipates the needs of his customers! I did encounter some issues with assembly and the boxes staying together. He asked that I send him a picture and we would work it out. Afterwards, because I told him I was a visual learner, he made me my very own video on how to assemble the boxes. What more can you ask for?!?! Taylor Street Favors definitely has exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Hi Nicole! Thank you for that amazing review. It's our goal to help you have the Best Day Ever! I love what I do and working with customers like yourself is always makes it even better. Thanks again. - David

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

I ordered the personalized Moscow mule mugs for my bridesmaids and they turned out great! Everyone loved the gift.

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

HI Katie, Thanks for the great review. I'm happy to hear your bridesmaids loved the Moscow Mule Mugs. They are pretty awesome. ;-) - David

Sandra · Married on 08/12/2017

Very nice gentlemen! Very helpful and he made sure I received my product before my date of event. Great job. Will order again ????

Sent on 10/09/2016

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

HI Sandra, Thanks for the nice review. It was a pleasure helping you and I hope the pumpkin votives did work out for you at your event. I understand they felt smaller when they arrived. We will do better next time. We'll turn those "????" to "!!!!". Thanks Sandra! - David

Peter · Married on 08/11/2017

Great customer service. they really make sure to give you the right order and on time.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you for the review. I'm glad we could get the labels to you on time. Congratulations Peter! - David

Maria · Married on 04/29/2017

I bought acrylic boxes and they worked out perfect for my god sons baptism they loved them.
    thank you Taylor Street Favor I will be ordering more favorites know for a baby shower....

Sent on 02/24/2017

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. I am glad the boxes worked out for the baptism. The acrylic boxes are pretty great plus kids love them - adults too. Our son uses them to separate his beach pebble rock collections. Thank you again for shopping at Taylor Street. - David
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/18/2017

I ordered gift boxes for stemless wine glasses. They came more quickly than I expected and I was kept informed of processing and delivery times via email and text! Thanks so much!

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you for the review. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know we did a good job. - David

lynn · Married on 01/28/2017

David at Taylor Street Favors answers emails! And just about immediately. I appreciated the great prices and quick answers to my questions. Printed napkins were delivered with tracking in a very timely manner for my daughter's wedding. You may have confidence in their customer service

Sent on 09/30/2016

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you Lynn for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you. Early 'CONGRATULATIONS!' on your daughters wedding. - David

Tatiana · Married on 12/18/2016

Absolutely loved working with Taylor Street Favors. David was on point and provided truly great customer service, especially given the unavoidable delays with our order. Whenever I need party favors, I look here first. Would recommend/use this vendor again without reservation!

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

Don't think twice. Taylor Street Favors is an exceptional company and an excellent resource!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you Kristin. I am glad we had a chance to be a part of your event. ;-)

Love the item. Made a great gift. Pleasure doing business with this company.

Sent on 07/03/2016

Thank you for the review. - David

Samantha · Married on 03/26/2016

Okay everyone, I don't normally do this, but I need to give some recognition to Taylor Street Favors. They LITERALLY have the best customer service in the ENTIRE universe.

We ordered our custom cake topper from them, and they have gone above and beyond to make sure we were happy with it. From responding to my e-mails within hours on holiday weekends, to creating a special listing so that I could purchase color sample (and then giving me a credit for the cost of the sample), to being patient with me while I denied three designs before officially choosing one...they have been AMAZING. So amazing that my mom and I have even laughed in disbelief a few times.

I don't know if you have any special events coming up, but next time you do, USE THIS COMPANY. They are a dream to work with.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Hi Samantha, it was a pleasure helping you with your cake topper. Thank you for taking the time to share your experince with us and allowing us to be a part of your wedding. If you need any help with other favors or gifts let us know. - David

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2015

Wonderful personalized service, exceptional value.

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for that wonderful review. We really appreciate the feedback. - David