77 Reviews for Taylor Rental & Party Plus

China (3)
Flatware (3)
Aisle Runners (1)
Lounge Furniture (1)

Thank you for all your help in making our LGBTQ Pride Event such a success. Having the 2 tents certainly gave our participating organizations the protective cover they needed to be effective in communicating their message to our event attendees.

Your staff was top notch in all aspects of our event. On time delivery & setup was great. The gentlemen were very courteous, friendly & very helpful.

Thank you for helping to make our 2nd Annual LGBTQ Pride Event such a success.

Profile Picture Kelly , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jenna was professional and a pleasure to work with. My daughter had a blast at her birthday party with the bouncy house!

Profile Picture Kate , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our event was great and you just added to our event as a whole. We will use you again!!!

Profile Picture Chad, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a tent for a 30th Anniversary party this last weekend and are totally satisfied with the set up and take down of the tent as well as the customer service provided. A+++

Profile Picture Michelle , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you're interested in having your wedding at an outdoor, private venue in the Adirondacks, I cannot recommend Taylor Rental enough for all of your rental needs, from the tent itself to the luxury bathroom trailers and everything in between. Our contact Jenna was extremely professional and responsive, and patiently worked with us to ensure our contract was within our budget and that we had everything we needed to pull off an incredible event. The result? Everything we could have imagined for our big day. Thank you, Jenna and everyone at Taylor Rental.

Photo
Profile Picture Stanzi, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Barware, Glassware, Linens

All the staff worked exceptionally with all our needs.

Profile Picture Gwen, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The whole team was so helpful and attentive through the entire planning process–they went above and beyond to accommodate special requests. Jenna in particular is great with helping to plan logistics, it was a pleasure to work with her. I would recommend Taylor Rental to any of my friends planning a big event.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jenna was absolutely wonderful!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Taylor Rental & Party Plus are the people you want to rent from. Jenna Beauregard is one of the most fantastic thorough people I have ever met. She is on top of things, quick to meet any changes and allows you to focus on other areas knowing she has your back. They were timely on their delivery and pick up and everything was spot on. This was a destination wedding and we were over 400 miles away. Jenna and Taylor made it like they were in our town. We offer them our highest recommendation. Father of the Bride.

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with Jenna from Taylor Rental and Party Plus. My husband and I rented the crossback wooden chairs, the barnthemed dance floor and burlap runners for our tables for wedding. Jenna made the entire process very simple and she was very good at getting back to any questions you had throughout the entire process! They dropped everything off that we needed to the venue the night before and picked up everything the day after our wedding. Payment was very simple to set up as well. Taylors rentals has so many different decor to choose from, but ultimately we went with the above items due to our wedding having a rustic themed. Overall, this was a great experience!! I would definitely rent from them again.

Profile Picture Tina, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor

Taylor was very easy to work with, flexible to the very end as we made multiple changes to our plans and the dance floor was beautiful. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Wesley &, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Taylor Rental provided the tables and linens for our wedding reception and lighting for the dance floor. The items were all top quality and looked gorgeous at the wedding reception. Taylor was incredibly responsive and very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/3/17, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Lights, Tables, Linens

Wonderful vendor and a pleasure to work with! Can highly recommend them for their great and friendly service. :)

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jenna at Taylor rentals was great to work with. She was always quick to respond. The tent and the rentals looked great for my wedding. I highly recommend using them!

Profile Picture User6508943, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Great company, arrived 2 days prior to the event with the tent, chairs, and tables which made for a very stress free environment leading up to the wedding. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much for providing us with a tent for our Grandparents Day Celebration. Everyone we spoke with was helpful and the install crew did a great job! The price was unbeatable! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

You will find their rates as reasonable and their help with configurations of seating and advice quite helpful. I stopped in and they listened to my needs and made the whole experience easy and affordable. I would definately call them in the future for any event I may be planning.

Profile Picture Danna, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jenna at Taylor Rentals was amazing! My fiancé and I were going to decorate our venue (a boathouse) ourselves, but a few weeks before the wedding started to get overwhelmed. We were recommended Taylor Rentals by our venue, received a quote quickly, paid, and that's the last thing we had to worry about! Jenna worked with the venue to schedule the decorating. When we showed up the day before, it looked great and was all stress-free. They arranged to take everything down as well. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture User7245555, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jenna was knowledgeable, listened to ideas and then made her recommendations. Versatile with many available choices.
Efficient in ordering whatever I requested and worked hard to find some last minute items. Our wedding was the first major event at a newly opened business called Valcour Brewing Company. Without Jenna and Taylor Rental Company we would not have been able to pull it off.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What are you waiting for!? Call Jenna at Taylor Rental - she is the best. No worries, no hassle, and you can rest easy! Tents are of the utmost quality. I called Jenna to add sides to my tent because the weather forecast was rather gloomy. Thank goodness she was able to add them right away. Very professional and extremely patient. Taylor Rental takes care of everything. Well worth the peace of mind when 1000 other things are running around your head!

Profile Picture j, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We got a tent and dance floor from this vendor, and they were so kind and helpful on the phone. In the end, we wound up with a perfect tent, and the dancefloor was just the right size. Communicating with them was seamless, and I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Melina, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Dance Floor, Tent Accessories, Tents

Taylor Rental was very professional and accommodating. We rented tent, tables, chairs, and tablecloths for a wedding reception. Staff were extremely helpful and we were very pleased with all items and the prompt and professional delivery, setup and pickup.

Profile Picture User7188971, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience! I would love to do business with you again! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jenna at Taylor Rental was so helpful with all our wedding needs! They are a great company to work with. The young men that delivered and picked the tent up were very professional!

Profile Picture Darcy, 7/2/16, 1 Review