Taylor Rental Party Plus/Naples Reviews

32 | Naples, FL

32 Reviews for Taylor Rental Party Plus/Naples

Taylor rentals made it easy to rent supplies for our wedding. The items were easy to reserve, easy to pick up and return. They have a large inventory making it easy to find what you need.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Lindsay · Married on 04/21/2007

They provided me with exactly what I needed, delivered everything on time, and everything looked great! Some things were a little pricey, but looked great!

Sent on 09/01/2008

The products available are great and were perfect for what we needed them for (chairs for beach wedding). The prices were a little too much for my liking, but since I couldn't really find anyone else in our area for chair rentals, they were my only option. A couple things I did not understand: 1) they only deliver the chairs to your venue, but do not set them up. Thankfully we had a friend that was able to help us with this. 2) They close early on Saturdays (3:00pm!), the day of the week that 99% of weddings take place on, so you have to pay extra $$ to have them pick up your chairs after their business hours. I guess this is just their way of upcharging and making money.
    Other than that, the chairs were delivered on time and were picked up on time and they were exactly what we needed and worked out fine.

Sent on 01/13/2013
  • AshKat

Ashleigh · Married on 12/05/2015

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

We rented a steamer, arch, napkins, tablecloths, and two lanterns from Taylor Rentals and they were awesome. The arbor was actually more beautiful than shown in the pictures I was highly impressed. Overall correspondence, payment and everything leading up to our big day was awesome. I had no issues until delivery day, Rental delivery was scheduled between 10-2, MaryAnn said she would contact me with a solid time, when she failed to contact me I called her. When I called she simply stated after lunch (still not a solid time because that can be ANY time.) I asked was there any way to get a solid answer and she said around noon…2pm comes around and STILL no delivery. By this time, I am antsy because we wanted to finish decorating so I call again and they say they are on their way. Not a big deal because we were setting up the day before but still frustrating when you’re paying someone for a service and expect them to arrive on time. Pick-up was the same issue, I called to ask when they were going to pick everything up and the guy said “sometime this afternoon.” I am an out of town bride so I wanted all rentals to be picked up before we left so we did not have to worry about anything coming up missing. All in all the rentals were great though and contributed to the success of our day.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jaime · Married on 11/12/2011

3.8
      3.0

We rented an arch to go on the beach for our ceremony. The arch was simple and pretty. It was in good condition. There was some miscommunication about getting the arch back to Taylor Rental but I am not sure whose fault that was so I can't hold it against them. The rental price ($150) seemed a little steep to me for an arch we'd use for an hour. But it was nice, and easy to set up.

Sent on 12/29/2011

Nibette · Married on 12/12/2009

2.8
      2.0
      1.0

The people at Taylor Rental were great - until the wedding day. They showed up an hour and a half early to drop off chairs and then when they came back they were late. They were also an hour and a half late to pick them up. When I called to complain they made it sound like I should have known that delivery times were "approximate" and that there was a delivery window. Unfortunately, this is the only rental place in Naples, so if you have to use them, get everything in writing first.

Sent on 12/16/2009

1.0

DO NOT rent white wood folding chairs from this company! They will be dirty, peeling paint, chunks of wood missing, wood splitting. I had to go to the warehouse and hand pick my chairs because the ones I was given were a disgrace. It took an hour to find under 30 that looked decent. When I complained about the condition of the chairs I was told they are rentals! Rentals or not have pride in the service you provide!
    This is a large company that has much bigger jobs to fill than mine and that is exactly how I was treated.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Taylor Rental Party Plus/Naples's reply:

I apologize for your experience today at our store. We do pride ourselves in customer service and every client is equally important. The condition of the chairs you received initially was not up to our standards and we are happy that we were able to replace them for you.