Taylor Rental Party Plus/Naples Reviews

32 Reviews for Taylor Rental Party Plus/Naples

• Maggie

Maggie Ihrig · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Helpful and professional

Everyone was very helpful accommodating and easy to work with! They did all they could to ensure we got exactly what we needed.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • IRAIDA

Iraida · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience

I worked with Maryann to set up our rentals for our wedding and she truly was wonderful! She was extremely flexible, informative and always happy to help. All our rentals looks great and added the final touches to our day. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 01/04/2019

Taylor Rentals transformed our venue and made it truly magical!

Our wedding was as stunning as one could ever hope for. The service we were provided from MaryAnn was 10/10. She went above and beyond helping us choose everything we needed. What seemed overwhelming became easy with her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Jan

Jan Hernandez · Married on 11/12/2018

Magic can only happen if you can rely on vendors!

Maryann with Taylor Rentals was amazing to work with. She was fun, patient, helpful and quick to respond to questions. They offer any and everything you can imagine to create your special occasion AND will help you if they think you have forgotten something! The delivery crew were also awesome!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Absolutely love the service and the variety they provide

Sent on 10/21/2016

Meylin · Married on 10/15/2016

Taylor rental is amazing. They have beautiful inventory and staff is amazing!!! I have done all my kids parties with them and they have all been a HUGE success.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Mark · Married on 08/05/2016

MaryAnn Porschen at Taylor Rental was so helpful in answering my questions about rental items and asking the right questions to ensure I got exactly what I needed to make my event perfect. She was super accommodating in setting up delivery and pick up of items. Signing contracts was super easy and completely electronic. It's obvious that these people are pros when it comes to planning events. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2016

My wedding was at the Quarry here in Naples ,FL and Taylor's Rental did a phenomenal job not only giving great/affordable rental prices but also setting up the day of my wedding. I highly recommend them as they will not disappoint. They also had all styles and the exact stuff I was looking for.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Taylor Rental is an amazing rental company! I had thee most beautiful all white party. All my guests fell in love with all the rentals. I have referred multiple people to this company. Anaid and MaryAnn were so helpful with making my vision come to life. I am actually going to rent from them in the fall; so looking forward to my next event!

Kezia · Married on 06/15/2014

Taylor Rental is a great! I don't kno what I would've done without them for my wedding. Maryann was a great help in making sure I had everything I needed and even did an amazing job of setting up for the ceremony venue and the reception! I wish I could add pictures of the marvelous job they did. If you're in the area and need anything for your event, you should definitely visit Taylor rental.

Sent on 09/28/2014

I rented their ballroom chairs and tables. The delivery guys were very helpful and placed the tables and chairs where I wanted them with no problems and picked them up with no problems. I was surprised at everything they had to offer. My party wouldn't have been the same without them.

Sent on 06/17/2015

This company went above and beyond with our requests. We had very unique colors and they were able to find everything that I wanted. We spoke with other local vendors but they had no where near the selection.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Lindsey · Married on 03/03/2012

Taylor Rental was absolutely so professional and helpful during the wedding planning process. I made several changes via e-mail and they got back to me right away with a new invoice. Their products arrived on time and everyone was so kind and knew exactly what to do. I will definitely use them again in the future for all my party needs :)

Sent on 04/21/2012

Christine · Married on 10/10/2010

I rented white folding chairs for my beach wedding and everything was fine.
    They are not open on Sundays so it was slightly inconvenient to have to get the chairs a day before, but it was worth it.... The chairs were great!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Katelynn · Married on 08/01/2010

Taylor Rental is great! After looking at some other rental places with a bad selection, I was excited to walk into their showroom. We used their turquoise linens and silver candelabras in my recpetion room and they were GORGEOUS! They were easy to work with and had reasonable prices on everything. I would reccomend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Virgen M. · Married on 05/21/2010

Thank God there is Taylor Rental / Party Plus in Naples area. They have a lot of variety and in every price range, from the most simple to the chic. My first visit was in January 2010 to pre-select all of the items I needed for my wedding back in May. I made few changes via phone with no customer services problems, they were very helpful in every detail. They arrived the day before the scheduled time, which for me was excellent, also gave me plenty of time after the reception to clean and leave everything set and ready for the employees to pick up. Yes I will recommend Taylor Rental for any activity.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Eva · Married on 02/27/2010

These guys really saved us, All of our wedding plans were to take place outside on the water at a private residence...The forecast had a different plan..rainy windy and cold, we ordered a tent on Tuesday and they had it up by Friday with no problems. It was two phone calls and done. Our caterer also rented our china, glass and silver from them and it was of good quality and in good shape. Thank You !

Sent on 03/04/2010

debra · Married on 09/21/2008

maryann was very helpful.

Sent on 10/12/2008

Luisa · Married on 05/17/2008

Excellent services

Sent on 06/09/2008

Meagan · Married on 05/30/2015

Maryann was very helpful with my wedding rentals. They have a wide selection and a showroom for viewing. The archway looked amazing and we would recommend them to anyone needing rentals.

• User2119488 · 2+ years ago

Maryann and her team are wonderful. I received responses to my emails promptly and politely. The prices were appropriate and the items arrived in the condition promised, the quantities correct. I paid extra for Sunday pickup of the rental items, and the delivery people were there before the time promised, which was wonderful. Thank you so much for helping make my special day perfect.

Sent on 11/12/2012
  • Natalie

Natalie Becker · Married on 02/29/2020

Good rentals

We rented linens and were happy with the quality.

Sent on 03/02/2020

I rented a metal tub to hold beers for a total of $7. It was very easy to arrange, a great value, and just what I ordered. They allowed my dad to pick it up on Friday and drop it off on Monday. As an out of town guest, not being open on Sunday for drop offs means someone has to stay until Monday, which may or not work for you. For us, it did. MaryAnn was very responsive, answering my questions well in a timely fashion. Overall, great job!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Tiffany · Married on 01/20/2018

3.5

Taylor Rental was so easy to work with! We rented ou or tables and chairs from them, and they were always accommodating to our changes, etc. along the way. (Espeshally since we made a total of about 6!) Delivery and pickup was easy and on time! Tables were decent, chairs were ok..someof them we didn't use because they were just so used and/or broken. Otherwise awesome and easy! I would recommend them.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/06/2017

The's guys were great. Everything that we rented was beautiful and I didn't need to think about anything the whole day.

Sent on 05/09/2017