Taylor Jordan Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for Taylor Jordan Photography

• Flora

Flora Abel · Getting married on 01/07/2021

Favorite Photographer in Charleston

Working with Taylor was amazing! From the beginning through to the end, she offered endless support, advice and guidance for my engagement shoot. On the day of the shoot we had so much fun. She is very talented and professional. We received our photos way earlier than expected and love the final album. If you're thinking about booking with Taylor, do it!!!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Jessica · Getting married on 11/01/2020

VERY Impressed! Captured my Exact Vision!

Taylor's photography is unmatched. I am the last one of my friends to get married, and I saw all of their photos...and let me tell you...I had the best photographer. She was able to capture the EXACT Vision I wanted. She did my engagement photos and my total wedding photos. She is very skilled. Trust Taylor for your special day!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Ethan · Getting married on 08/03/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!

Taylor did an absolutely amazing job capturing our wedding! We would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/03/2020

Kevin Gordon · Married on 03/18/2020

Engagement shoot

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of working with Taylor on our engagement photos. She was extremely professional but also made the session personal and lighthearted. Because of that we both felt very comfortable and got some great shots! She captured some very fun moments and we couldn't be more pleased. We have actually gone ahead and hired her to do our wedding next June and are excited to work with her again. Compared to other photographers I thought the price was more than fair especially for how happy we were with the results. I highly recommend Taylor, she goes the extra mile and you can tell the difference!

Sent on 05/08/2020

Max · Married on 03/14/2019

Loved our photos

My wedding was a blast and Taylor captured every moment perfectly. I was genuinely excited to receive our photos and relive all the excitement and joy from what was sincerely the best day of my life! Thank you sooooo much Taylor!

Sent on 05/14/2020

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

Favorite Photographer

My family always has the best time during our shoots with Taylor! She photographed my wedding a couple years ago and has photographed my family every year since. She’s so professional yet fun and the photos always turn out amazing. She does exactly what we ask and I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/14/2020
  • Jack

Jack T Krauser · Married on 04/07/2016

Great time, Great Photos and Great Memories Nice To Work With

We had a small wedding planned with about 76 people at an open air park. Taylor met with us before to review the best positions and locations to set various stuff up. Turned out great, Good breeze, good sun and no glare or shadows. We have some great images and memories. Thank a lot and a sweet person to deal with. Regards Jack T

Sent on 05/08/2020

Amazing- Would definitely recommend

I would definitely recommend Taylor Jordan Photography! Taylor was so flexible, responsive, fun, patient, and so much more. She was very reasonably priced also. It is sometimes hard to take family pictures with two little ones but she was just so patient and determined to get great photos. Turn around time was unbelievable and the photos turned out FANTASTIC. It was so important to me to capture moments with our family. I will definitely be using Taylor again!

Sent on 08/28/2019