19 Reviews for Taylor Grocery Special Event Catering

Tastings (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Vegan (1)
19 Taylor Grocery Special Event Catering Reviews

Taylor Grocery will forever hold a special spot in my heart! Not only is Butch an amazing chef who can bring any menu to life, he and his staff are genially great people to work with. From 1,200 miles away, they helped my husband and I create a menu that reflected our tastebuds while pairing well with our theme and the overall ambiance we wanted to portray that evening. We were also able to create a selection of items that were suited for a variety of tastebuds - even those on the picky side. Everyone continues to compliment us on the food choices and say how they've never had such spectacular food at a wedding! The only thing better than what they created that evening would be a lifetime supply of Butch's pulled pork, beef brisket, mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, stuffed mushrooms and sausage dip! Thank you to Butch, Anna and the whole team for making this portion of our wedding so delicious!

Profile Picture Brookley, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Vegetarian, American, Local, Southern

Food is great! Service is awesome!

Profile Picture User7539220, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Taylor Grocery has the best fried catfish dinner in the state! Their fried brownies are also utterly fabulous. The owner is easy to work with and the caterors are both prompt and kind! I highly recommend them to anyone interested in delicious southern food.

Profile Picture User6126051, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Butch and Taylor Grocery Catering is phenomenal! The food was fantastic and he did everything he could to help make our day go as smooth as possible. He is very personable and truly wants you to have the best day ever.

Profile Picture lauren, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

All of the staff at Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering were a joy and blessing to work with! Very professional and dependable especially in times of stressful wedding planning. They made sure we were all taken care of and our special day was all that we ever dreamed of! Our guests still to this day tell us how wonderful the food was at our wedding!

Profile Picture Taryn, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This was really a full service caterer. They helped with so much more than just the food they provided. They helped with cake, with cleanup, with setup, and were always available when I needed help with something.

Profile Picture Amenah, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Southern, No Pork, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s)

I would have loved to give them a 5 star except for the fact that I was never given a tasting for the good we selected, and for the almost canceling two weeks prior to my day because of misunderstanding in my email. However, I really enjoyed their food, my guest have not stop talking about them and they had everything set up like we spoke about. They came ready, prepared and were extremely friendly. I would recommend them to anyone living near or around this area!

Profile Picture Kimnedra, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Very good food ,quality service and simple for me . No problems and clean up was taken care of

Profile Picture Sharon, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Butch was great to work with and so very helpful. The food was amazing. Two months later, and our guests keep telling me how impressed they were with it!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely wonderful! Very quick to respond to questions and extremely organized! Food was amazing and we got so many compliments!

Profile Picture User7101492, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Stations, Cajun, Southern
4.3

The food was great and everyone loved it!! They were very professional and everything turned out WONDERFULLY!!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone

Profile Picture Macy, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Butch was great and easy to work with. Food was delicious! :)

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They were amazing! Went above and beyond to make my day perfect! Definitely worth every single penny.

Profile Picture Hannah , 5/14/16, 1 Review
4.3

Fantastic dinner! Everyone loved it. Butch and his staff were great to work with. Thanks for helping to make the wedding reception wonderful.

Profile Picture Kara, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The best vendor in Oxford. We use them every year for our event of over 500 people.

Profile Picture User7509989, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Definitely book Taylor Grocery as your caterer. They are always so willing to help and easy to work with. Their food is the best and worth every penny.

Profile Picture User4982366, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Set Up, American, Cajun, Local, Southern, Buffet, Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian

Most people would agree that wedding food doesn't taste good yet they pay a lot food it, this is not the case with Taylor Grocery. My wedding food was phenomenal I had people raving the whole night! Butch made my menu process easy to select after describing my wedding details and theme I was going for. Very very pleased and a happy bride!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had our rehearsal dinner at Taylor in the private party rooms to the side of the main entrance. It was everything I could have imagined. My out of town guests were completely charmed by the venue, the food, and service provided. We had a buffet in one room with dining tables, and a bar, band, and cocktail set up in the other room. They were incredibly easy to work with and set everything up exactly as we requested. It's very charming on its own, so more decorating is needed. We just chose to have some mixed wild flowers in jars, and it was all that was needed. Also, it's BYOB, which is a lot easier on a budget. It was literally the easiest part of my wedding, all I had to do was pick from their catering menu, throw some flowers in some jars, and show up! I highly recommend for an easy, charming, foolproof Misssissippi rehearsal dinner.

Profile Picture User4386368, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Butch and his crew are fantastic to work with for events. All our attendees complimented the delicious food, and superb service. Plus, Butch is about the nicest guy I've ever met. You won't regret working with him!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/4/15, 1 Review