Taylor Duckett | Photographer Reviews

Salt Lake City, UT
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Remington G. Married on 11/01/2019

Gorgeous photos of life in the moment.

Taylor Duckett took some gorgeous photos of my wedding. While he did so many traditional poses, he also took a unique spin on capturing the evening. He took photos of the moments, just wandering around snapping shots of everyone that was there. Some of my favorite shots are those that weren't posed, but just that moment. I am truly happy with how they turned out. (Taylor, I'm sorry I haven't gotten a review up before now)
    Allie Married on 05/11/2016
    Our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning. Taylor is such an amazing photographer. He worked so well with us, listening to our ideas while also bringing his own expertise. He communicated well with us through the whole process, always letting us know everything that was going on. I couldn't be happier with how our engagements, bridals, and wedding went.
    Kim Married on 08/22/2015
    He's great!! I loved that he got my pictures back to me so quickly. I had my pictures from bridals and the wedding day back within 6 weeks. I had friends who it took almost a year to get their pictures back.
  • User2641701 2+ years ago
    Taylor did a fantastic job with our photos! We were so impressed with the way he was able to document and capture our special day. He knows how to use his camera equipment extremely well and is comfortable taking the best pictures in any situation (outdoor/indoor, sunny/cloudy, etc.)
    He was very thorough making sure to get pictures of our family, friends, the food/refreshments, and important moments from the event. We got our photos within a short amount of time after the wedding and were so happy with them. I wasn't disappointed with a single photo. We loved them all. I highly recommend Taylor Duckett to anyone seeking a highly-skilled photographer, who is honest and will give you a great product.