Taylor and Madye Photography Reviews

Taylor and Madye Photography 5
Taylor and Madye Photography 6
Taylor and Madye Photography 7

Robin Lee · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best photographers and the funnest couple!

Words can't begin to express how grateful we are to have found Taylor & Mayde. They are both professional and yet a lot of fun and made taking pictures feel like hanging out with a couple of friends instead of posing in random places around the city.

They drove up to Seattle for our engagement shoot, and from then on, we knew we could trust their vision. They are so talented they can take find any corner or sliver of light and turn it into the most stunning picture. Not only that, they are both the friendliest and easiest photographers to work with - on a 90 degree day, Taylor was cognizant of my husband's over heating in the sun and Mayde assisted with carrying my 20 pound dress around. After the photography time was over, they were able to party and dance with us at our wedding - which made our celebration that much more special.

The next day, they provided us with several sneak peeks, which was the greatest surprise. We loved spending every minute with them and all of the pictures, both posed and candid, are absolutely stunning. We are so lucky to have had them as our photographers and excited to have new friends as well.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Taylor and Madye Photography 8
    Taylor and Madye Photography 9

Haley Husbands · Married on 07/17/2019

Waterfall Elopement

I have literally nothing but positive things to say about Taylor and Madye! Though we did not have a big traditional wedding, the one thing that was super important to us was to have amazing photographers, so I did a lot of research. I looked into over 10 photographers and I am SO beyond thrilled we went with Taylor and Madye. I can often think of at least some constructive criticism, and I literally have nothing but positive feedback. They are an excellent team, they communicate with one another so flawlessly the whole process is seamless. They are both such awesome, down to earth people they make you feel naturally comfortable in front of a camera. Their enthusiasm for unique wedding ceremonies was also very appealing to us. They have such a fun creative eye, so much better than boring traditional posed wedding photos. In my opinion they are also very reasonably priced for the incredible service. If you are looking for an incredibly talented, fun, creative photography team, look no further!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Taylor and Madye Photography 14
    Taylor and Madye Photography 15

Jeremy Chan · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing photographers

Taylor and Madye were amazing photographers. They made Matt and I feel completely at home during the shoots. I liked how their package included engagement photos so that it was not as awkward during the big day. On the big day, they came early to scout out shots and we even started early because we were ready to go. All of our guest really enjoyed them and I knew that our shots would turn out fantastic! We had so much fun working with them and would recommend them to any of our friends.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Jordan · Married on 06/14/2019

Elopement photography was amazing

Madye and Taylor make a wonderful husband/wife duo. They have fun with you, they are very very creative, they listen to your wishes and are flexible. Madye will help you with coordination and keep the day or shoot on schedule. We hired them for our engagement shoot and our elopement shoot. Check out their portfolio to get an idea of the many varied events and shoots they have done. They know how to work with the light, and aren't afraid to use it. They are very communicative throughout the planning process, and straight forward about pricing. You leave the experience feeling very relaxed and excited to be in the moment. We look amazing in our photos, better than I could have imagined. They will help you relax and find find sweet natural poses. They do a very contemporary and even dramatic type shoots, but it depends on what they are shooting. Hire them! The photos will be something you cherish for a lifetime! Thank you so much Taylor and Madye! You are both amazing!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Taylor and Madye Photography 16
    Taylor and Madye Photography 17
    Taylor and Madye Photography 18
    Taylor and Madye Photography 19
    Taylor and Madye Photography 20

Ay Jay · Married on 05/04/2019

Like chatting with a friend

T&M were amazing with capturing all the moments we longed for!
    I’ve restarted this sentence at least 10 different times, because I don’t know
    What to even start sharing because I’m
    So excited and thankful.
    My now husband and I, our child included are all socially awkward and anxious. It was not stressful or awkward with Taylor and Mayde. First and foremost they are the most amazing, chill, and have the most asthetic vibes, I genuinely wish we could be friends with them and hang out.
    They were both on top of it, capturing moments I didn’t even know were happening. I feel like I’m re-experiencing my wedding and seeing how much my tribe came together. I love their capture of
    Joy, sorry, laughter and tears. They were able to capture my son in his absolute true wild self.
    They were on top of all things from taking away things in our pockets to even helping follow time. Any moments we had wanted captured were captured. Each time I look at my photos and fall in love every time
    Again. The moments are raw and real. They are snapshots of memories being made.
    There are many things that went on behind the scenes, I being in the moment missed so much, but these moments were caught and can forever be remembered now ❤️
    With all of my heart, thank you.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Taylor and Madye Photography 27
    Taylor and Madye Photography 28
    Taylor and Madye Photography 29

Laura Robinson · Married on 04/12/2019

Best Wedding Decision We Made!

Taylor and Madye are absolutely incredible wedding photographers and people! Hiring them was the smartest decision we made in regards to our wedding plans and they were truly partners with my husband and I to make our wedding the day we dreamed it would be. No matter what drama ensued or how many plans changed they were flexible and amenable, and right there with us through it all! I recommend them so highly, and will be forever grateful to them for capturing some our lives' best moments.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Morgan L Fredrickson · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect pair for our wedding!

20 minutes into our first meeting with them my husband and I looked at each other and knew they should be our photographers. 3 hours of talking and laughing later, we just wanted to know where to sign! Their personalities and skills blended perfectly with our group, always feeling comfortable and at ease. They encouraged our personalities to come out, and it shows in the photos! They covered the wedding beautifully, capturing dramatic shots and intimate moments with not only us, but our guests as well. We are so proud to share our photos! We've received many compliments, and I couldn't be happier with who we chose to capture our day.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kayla · Married on 08/02/2018

I have taken awhile to write this review because I honestly didn't know how to adequately express how AMAZING Taylor and Madye are. I still don't, but figured I would give it a try. The moment I saw their social media I knew I didn't want anyone else to photograph our wedding and I couldn't be happier with our decision. From the start they were both incredibly easy to work with and FUN! Their amazing personalities combined with their incredible talent produced some of the best wedding photos that I could have ever hoped for. I would highly recommend them for any wedding, engagement session, family photos, etc. They have incredible eyes and know how to capture the perfect photo! <3

Sent on 09/11/2018

Shawn · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot say enough good things about these two. They are such bright spirits and were so amazing to work with. We knew from our first phone conversation with Taylor and Madye that we were going to enjoy working with them. We got to know them and their creative style during our engagement session and we were blown away with the result. They have such unique creative vision! The biggest bonus is that while they work so so so well together, they also have completely independent vision. On top of just being fantastic photographers, they helped us get our wedding day itinerary locked down, did some crowd control, and helped us keep calm on the day of the event. They even got down and danced with us and our guests, too! We have received consistent feedback from our guests that they were one of the best parts of the whole wedding. They do an amazing job capturing candid moments and the staged shots are fun without being overly and awkwardly posed. We honestly could not be happier with how it all turned out! Love you guys!!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Taylor and Madye Photography 35
    Taylor and Madye Photography 36
    Taylor and Madye Photography 37

Celia · Married on 06/16/2018

Taylor and Madye are two of my favorite people! They were so helpful to me. Madye practically planned my entire timeline for the day of and she was the only one with me the last 10 minutes before the ceremony. She kept me so calm and reassured me any last minute thing she would take care of. They do so much more than take pictures. They capture special moments and somehow capture the emotions in them. They’re incredible at what they do.

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 05/27/2018

Hiring Taylor and Madye for my engagement session and wedding was the best decision I could have made. From the first phone call to the hugs goodbye on our wedding night, we were blown away by their professionalism, punctuality, and talent. They answer any of your questions or concerns in the most timely manner, and never leave you in the dark. We had a large request to photograph 75 opinionated family members, and they did it while having fun and making everyone feel relaxed. We had so much fun at our engagement shoot we lost track of time and I never felt like we were another business transaction. My family members also voiced how wonderful Taylor and Madye are. They enjoyed having them in the room and could immediately tell why we hired them. We are so excited to see our final photos!! Our wedding was just the start of awesome photos and good times spent together. I will definitely hire them as often as I can. Love you guys!!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Taylor and Madye Photography 38
    Taylor and Madye Photography 39
    Taylor and Madye Photography 40
    Taylor and Madye Photography 41
    Taylor and Madye Photography 42

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2018

We got our engagement photos done by Madye and Taylor in Minneapolis. I can not speak highly enough of them! Not only did they make us feel extremely comfortable, we had an absolute blast exploring our city with them! The finished pictures left us speechless! We never thought we could look so good! They really captured us as a couple! The creativity of their art is inspiring. I would absolutely recommend them to the highest degree to anyone!!

Kyle & Amy · Married on 04/13/2018

We initially only needed Taylor and Madye to do our engagement photos but we fell in love with their work so much, that we decided that we need them to do our wedding as well. Can't say enough good things about them! Every review is spot on, how they made us feel super comfortable and were just fun to work with! Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for engagement/wedding photographers!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/17/2018

Taylor and Madye's talent is out of this world!!! My husband and I hired Taylor and Madye just a short 3 months before our wedding after we had a disaster with the first photographer we hired. We only spoke with them on the phone prior to our big day (since we are in WA) but when we met it was like we have known them forever! They are so comfortable to be around, hilarious- so they are able to catch the most genuine pictures and are so much fun! Plus they are pretty great dancers which is always a plus. Our family and bridal party loved them as well and commented that every time they would catch their selves laughing, Madye and Taylor were right there to capture it. We are SO happy with our wedding photos and cant imagine them being any better. We will have them to cherish forever. We can't say enough great things about these two and hope in the future we will be able to have another photo session with them!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Taylor and Madye Photography 43
    Taylor and Madye Photography 44
    Taylor and Madye Photography 45
    Taylor and Madye Photography 46

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/24/2017

These two people are AMAZING! They did such an outstanding job capturing all the moments of our wedding day, as well as doing such a fun engagement shoot! If you are looking for something that will listen to your ideas and help you achieve a certain feeling, they are your people! They are so creative and open-minded. They don't try and just pose you, they want to capture you in the moment! It is so fun to shoot with them. They will make you feel so comfortable! I highly recommend them for anything you need captured :)

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Taylor and Madye Photography 54
    Taylor and Madye Photography 55
    Taylor and Madye Photography 56

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

Taylor and Madye are absolutely incredible. Not only are they talented out of this world, they are the nicest and fun people. We had so much fun with them and recommend them to anyone and everyone! Our wedding photos are so amazing and we will cherrish them forever!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Cearra · Married on 09/16/2017

We could not have asked for better photographers to capture our day. Taylor and Mayde not only made us feel incredibly comfortable as they took photos but they also made us laugh and feel incredibly special through out the whole process. We got our engagement and wedding photos through them and they are amazing in quality and captured us perfectly. I don't think my husband and I have ever laughed that hard with photographers or enjoyed ourselves as much as we did. Taylor and Mayde were very organized and quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had and made the process look and feel effortless. Not only did they capture wonderful moments between my husband and I at the wedding but also our guests which was beautiful too look back and relive. We could not have asked for a better couple to capture our memories on the big day and would recommend them to any couple looking for wedding or engagement photos. They are the best!!!!

Taylor and Madye Photography 57
    Taylor and Madye Photography 58
    Taylor and Madye Photography 59

Evan · Married on 09/16/2017

Taylor and Madye are the absolute best photographers that money can buy. From the get go they were responsive, friendly and helpful. When we met them for our engagement photos we were relieved right away when we could tell it was not going to be your normal, "Look here, do this, you're doing it wrong" type of photo shoot. They made it incredibly comfortable and easy going and we quickly figured out what badass humans they are! Our engagement photos were incredible and we were beyond excited to have them at our wedding. Our wedding photos were even better!!! They once again did their normal no pressure, go with the flow photography and fit right in with our wedding, the vibe and the dancing! If you need wedding, engagement, anniversary or whatever other photos do thone who will see your photos a favor and have them taken by Taylor and Madye!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Emily · Married on 08/19/2017

These two were the absolute best. I hate having my photo taken but they made me relax and enjoy the experience. They were fun, professional, a joy to be around. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/11/2017

a · Married on 08/03/2017

When trying to choose a photographer for our wedding, we were overwhelmed by all of the options. We came across Taylor and Madye and were instantly captivated. From our first meeting at our engagement shoot to the last frame snapped at our reception, Taylor and Madye made us feel extremely comfortable and captured every smile, laugh, silly moment, and loving gaze. We absolutely love Taylor and Madye and feel beyond grateful that they were able to photograph our wedding.

Taylor and Madye Photography 60

Taylor and Madye Photography 73
    Taylor and Madye Photography 74
    Taylor and Madye Photography 75

Roxanne · Married on 04/29/2017

Taylor and Madye are a dream to work with! My husband I did both an engagement shoot and our wedding photos with them and we could not have asked for a better experience. Taylor and Madye are quick to respond to your inquiries, are professional and easy to work with and will make your wedding planning feel effortless. Not to mention, the photos they take are beautiful! I highly recommend doing an engagement shoot with them prior to your wedding so that you feel comfortable the day of! I truly cannot recommend them enough! A BIG thank you to Taylor and Madye for photos that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Megan · Married on 11/20/2016

Madye and Taylor were fantastic, fun, and so easy to work with. We just seemed to click the day of my wedding. They were flexible with some last minute weather conditions and were able to find great locations for photos. I received many positive comments from my wedding guests as well.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kristina · Married on 09/30/2016

I would give a higher rating for Taylor and Madye if I could!!!! They are AMAZING photographers! We looooved our engagement photos! They even went on a 4 mile hike with us!! And our wedding photos are stunning!!!! Even better, they were such a calming presence at our wedding! We loved them so much that we just had one year anniversary photos taken too! Highly recommended :)

Taylor and Madye Photography 76
    Taylor and Madye Photography 77
    Taylor and Madye Photography 78
    Taylor and Madye Photography 79
    Taylor and Madye Photography 80

Sadie · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I feel so lucky to have found Taylor and Madye. They were so easy to work with before and during the wedding day. They made the pictures go so effortlessly and quickly and made everyone feel so happy and natural around the camera. I've read reviews about them before saying that it's like your best friends are taking your photos, and I definitely got that as well. We are so excited to see the pictures and we continue to tell others about their great work!

Sent on 09/08/2016