Tavla Studio Reviews

8 | Traverse City, MI

8 Reviews for Tavla Studio

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Coreene was a pleasure to work with. She was able to capture candid shots as well as posed ones. She was very friendly, and best of all, very relaxed. If you have the opportunity to work with her, take it!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Andi6688

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved working with Coreene at our wedding on Mackinac Island (Grand Hotel/Mission Point). She was responsive to emails from the start and easy to work with. She was wonderful at making sure we got the pictures we wanted throughout our day without letting us get behind schedule, which I really appreciated as a Type A person who wasn't wearing a watch on her wedding day ;). She clearly has a vision for certain shots and is a true artist! We have so many amazing pictures in our collection, it will be impossible to choose just a handful. Picking a photographer was one of the decision I put the most time and energy into, as these are our memories for a lifetime. I would hands down pick Coreene of Tavla Studio as our photographer 100 times over again. Thank you for everything Coreene!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Neikeya · Married on 09/22/2016

Made my wedding moments sooooo memorable. The service she provides is equiset. I adore Mt wedding photos.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

She was amazing more than I ever expected!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

She is amazing!! Definitely recommend

Sent on 10/30/2017

Tina & David · Married on 08/17/2012

Coreene was amazing. She was everything we wanted and more. She flew down to Chicago special for our wedding. She helped us scout locations for the perfect photos and was gracious enough to include our wedding party, which consisted of our three large dogs. The photos were beautiful and included numerous action shots and precisely staged still shots at various locations around the North Shore of Chicago. We have nothing but superlatives to say about her performance and services. I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Becky · Married on 06/21/2008

She is a wonderful photographer. She is very attentive to what you want. She takes alot of "non posed" pictures, which turn out fabulous! She also is yours for 10 hours, unlike others that only offer you 4 or 6 hours.

Sent on 07/05/2008