Tavares Pavilion on the Lake Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 03/13/2022

Anderson Wedding

This venue is absolutely gorgeous and their staff is equally incredible! I would highly recommend this venue for anyone to have their wedding at. Between the planning meeting ahead of time, last minute emails, to day of details they helped make our special day run smoothly and beautifully! Can’t get any better than getting married on top of a lake!
  • Cadillya
    Cadillya A. Married on 02/19/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

I must say that Tavares Pavilion on the Lake was absolutely gorgeous . We couldn't ask for a better venue to host our wedding. Amy went over and beyond to make sure we was accommodated. Thr staff was very pleasant with great communication. Thank you again Tavares Pavilion on the Lake for such great memories. The Neal's
    Meagan Married on 12/19/2021

Great Venue

Taveres Pavillion on the Lake was great! It is a very pretty venue and the staff was easy to work with.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 12/11/2021

Simply Stunning!!

This venue was simply stunning. From the large staircase overlooking the water to the elegant wooden features inside, our guests are still gushing about the Pavilion! Amy, Michael, and Lee were so wonderful to work with - they answered all of our questions in a timely manner and were always available to help. They accommodated all of our last-minute changes and were very helpful on the day of the event as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone searching for a venue in Central FL!
    Ashley Married on 11/05/2021

Beautiful memories made at a beautiful venue!

I attended a close friends wedding at this venue as a bridesmaid and had a beautiful and amazing time! Everything was flawless from start to finish. The staff went above and beyond and made us feel right at home. The communication and responsiveness leading up to the date was unbelievably. I would definitely suggest this venue to anyone who wants the highest level of personalized customer service at a beautiful, upscale venue. Thank you again Tavares Pavilion on the Lake!

Tavares Pavilion on the Lake's reply:

Good Afternoon Ashley,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We are delighted we could exceed your expectations.
    Best,
    The Tavares Pavilion on the Lake Team
  • Maricel
    Maricel Married on 09/04/2021

What an amazing place!

This venue is not only gorgeous, but their team goes above and beyond for you during your special event. Even the pier is private during your event, in that way your guests can feel more than comfortable. This administration runs an amazing place. Every single staff member is there to help you take your event to the next level! Puff N'Stuff catering, one of their preferred caterer, worked alongside with the venue staff and everything was absolutely perfect. I am forever grateful to their talented, compassionate and wonderful team!! Thank you for making my client (and me, of course) feel so special. You guys are the real deal! God bless you all!!
  • Grace
    Grace S. Married on 07/09/2021

My Dream Venue

I could not have dreamt of a more perfect wedding venue than the Tavares Pavilion on the Lake. The location, view, amenities, and staff were beyond what we hoped for. The grand double staircase with the backdrop of the gorgeous water of Lake Dora made for the most beautiful and elegant setting. The staff at the Pavilion was responsive, flexible, accommodating, and friendly. We had a date change, a significant guest count decrease, and many logistical changes even through the last week of planning. I am thankful to the staff at the Pavilion (shoutout to Amy and Michael) for their flexibility and hospitality. I received countless compliments from guests regarding the elegance of the venue and the beautiful view. I highly recommend booking the Tavares Pavilion on the Lake for your wedding!
    Jonathon W. Married on 06/05/2021

Dream Wedding on the Lake

Venue is absolutely amazing, staff is nice and incredibly accommodating, view and pictures are phenomenal. 10 out of 10 recommend to anyone looking to book this venue for their wedding.
    Sandy B. Married on 12/06/2020

Tavares pavilion on the lake

This venue is absolutely amazing and very reasonable for our budget. The Bride's room is beautiful and fit for a princess. All of our guests loved the venue. The perfect place for a wedding.
    Meredith L. Married on 11/21/2020

Beautiful lakefront venue!

This was the perfect venue for my wedding! Aside from it being breathtakingly gorgeous, the staff was very friendly, helpful and responsive. They made the planning process very easy! Also, the venue is perfect for couples who want the ceremony and reception at the same location (our ceremony was downstairs, cocktail hour on the pier and reception upstairs). Highly recommend!
    Pam F. Married on 03/04/2020

Beautiful setting and responsive, excellent service!

The Pavilion is an impressive and romantic setting for an evening wedding. The lighting and lake setting were a perfect backdrop for our nuptials. Amy, the manager of the facility, was so responsive to all and any request, responding to emails day and night.
    Eric Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect Classic Florida Venue

This venue originally came onto our radar as we were looking for a Central Florida venue that could accommodate a medium large guest count that was on the water (but not necessarily on the beach). We settled on Tavares Pavilion since it was just so beautiful. Also wedding planning from out of state, we appreciated how thorough and open the venue website was, providing from the beginning venue pricing, floor plans, feasible guest counts, virtual tours, and we actually booked sight unseen because of that. We worked with Amy from the beginning and she was and is super responsive via email and phone, another factor making the remote planning super easy.

Our guests loved the venue and thought it was super beautiful. We appreciated the variety of spaces - a brides room perfect for getting ready, numerous hang out spots and storage areas, and the separate upstairs and downstairs which made it easy to have a full on dance party downstairs while having a quieter space upstairs for guests who wanted to relax. Venue staff was also super friendly and helpful, and really made the day run smoothly.

Overall we loved this venue and would choose many times over again. It was beautiful, everyone was helpful and great, and it was a truly special place that helped us provide a classic Florida experience for our guests.
  • Katrina
    Katrina R. Married on 02/01/2020

Incredible

Once I saw Tavares Pavilion on the Lake I knew I wasn't going to be able to have my wedding anywhere else. There was not one place in the greater Orlando area that compared. Once we made the decision to officially have our special day there, everything continued to be just that easy. Working with Amy was amazing. She is so incredibly responsive. If I emailed her with a question I was always blown away with how fast i'd have my answer and through this whirl wind of a process, having fast responses is everything. Come the day of our wedding, the venue couldn't have been more beautiful. It is so clean and so well taken care of. The staff was amazing. I'm hoping i'm remembering his name correctly but Michael was there to great me at the car with an umbrella when I arrived to make sure not one drop of water got onto me on my way into the venue on this overcast day. Just incredible. Thank you to everyone at the pavilion so so much for everything.
  • Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 01/04/2020

The view is worth it alone!

We LOVED having our wedding at The Pavilion on the Lake! Our guests could not stop gushing about how beautiful it was. We got married January 4th and the Pavilion left up their Christmas decorations up for us for free! WOW- it was gorgeous! Our wedding was at 3:30 and by the time we were eating dinner during the reception the sun was setting. The entire back of the Pavilion is glass, so we had the best sunset view of Lake Dora through the windows- it was incredible! The city of Tavares owns the Pavilion so you do have to work around some city rules but the staff at the Pavilion make everything so easy!
    Alexandra Married on 12/17/2019

Very happy!

This venue was absolutely perfect! We are very happy with our choice. Everything was so beautiful, and everyone was very nice to work with. Amy was professional and responded promptly to any questions we had. Highly recommend!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa S. Married on 11/22/2019

Beautiful and breathtaking

WOW! We came across this venue when we first started dating and there was a corporate event being hosted at the venue. I always dreamt of getting married here. It honestly was dream come true. It has some vintage/antique touches and requires very low decorations. I wish i could go back and just soak it all in again and relive our wedding day. Obsessed with this venue. I would not change a thing!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 11/03/2019

Beautiful Venue!

This venue was exactly what we wanted! It fit the size of my wedding, the building is gorgeous, the surrounding area is beautiful and great for wedding photos, and the staff is very professional and friendly. We didn't even need to add many decorations, doing so would have only taken away from the beauty of the venue. Amy made the planning process so easy!

There were some rules we had to follow, such as no sparklers for the grand exit and no flowers/petals touching the floors, and they also do not allow you to have your rehearsal in the venue, but it didn't matter. It was worth it. We ended up having our rehearsal at our hotel and it worked out just fine!
  • Jazmin
    Jazmin Married on 10/19/2019

The most amazing place to get married

I cant recommend this place enough! All I wanted was a beautiful all indoor venue with an affordable price tag. There aren't enough descriptive words that I can use to relay how unique and gorgeous this venue is. Highly recommended!! Go check it out! Amy is AMAZING too. Timely, responsive and so nice.
    Lexi R. Married on 10/05/2019

Gorgeous hidden gem for a beautiful and classy wedding venue with incredible, attentive staff willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy!

Incredible staff and a gorgeous venue! Literally you feel like you’re on a gorgeous cruise ship with classy wood surrounded by a beautiful lake. I barely needed decorations for my wedding because the venue is so beautiful itself. They did everything they could to ensure I had a perfect day and did not have to stress. They went out of their way to ensure details for my needs were met and I received so many compliments from guests about finding this gorgeous gem for my wedding! Highly recommend!
  • Jenny
    Jenny F. Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous and super friendly

Amy Pattee and her team at the Pavilion were super supportive throughout the whole process. The were flexible and extremely responsive. The venue is absolutely stunning- the best of Florida scenery without all the heat and bugs. I adored the venue from the beginning and the more I worked with them the more grateful I was to have chosen that as my venue. They are hands down wonderful.
  • Keli
    Keli Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous venue!

This was the first (and only) venue we looked at before making a decision. We were given a great tour of the facility and were just blown away by its beauty and knew we had to book it right away. It did not disappoint! Our guests loved the venue as much as we did and everyone was just in awe of not only the elegance of the inside, but also that it was literally sitting in the middle of a lake! The team at the Pavilion was so awesome to work with - shout out to Amy for making everything such a smooth and enjoyable process!
  • Ilka
    Ilka T. Married on 04/18/2019

Dream venue!

Since I found this place I fall in love with it! I didn't expend that much on decoration since the venue itself is gorgeus. The team was detailed and attentive to every detail of my wedding. Everything runned smooth and all my guest love the place!
  • Christiana
    Christiana S. Married on 03/05/2019

The best place ever!

We can’t thank Carrie, Amy, and their TPL family enough! Not only did we fall in love with the venue the second we walked in, their team was truly what sold us and made us have THE PERFECT DAY! Their prompt communication, family-like team, and flawless attention to detail put us at ease. Though we were the 3rd or 4th wedding IN A ROW that week, we truly felt like we were their only priority! We had worked with the TPL team for a year and truly could not have asked for a better experience! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra T. Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

From the moment we stepped foot on the property, we knew this was going to be our wedding venue. From booking last February to our event this February the staff was extremely helpful and answered any and all questions related to the venue! They had suggestions for vendors and were really the very first step in our perfect day! The day of the event we were so incredibly pleased with how everything was set and ready to go by the time we arrived. We received more compliments than I could count on how beautiful the venue was! I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone!
  • Amanda
    Amanda T. Married on 01/24/2019

Magical venue!

Amazing and beautiful! Very professional, very well priced, and just incredibly beautiful. All my guests could not stop gushing about how pretty it was