Tavares Pavilion on the Lake Reviews

Tavares Pavilion on the Lake 7
  • Keli

Keli · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous venue!

This was the first (and only) venue we looked at before making a decision. We were given a great tour of the facility and were just blown away by its beauty and knew we had to book it right away. It did not disappoint! Our guests loved the venue as much as we did and everyone was just in awe of not only the elegance of the inside, but also that it was literally sitting in the middle of a lake! The team at the Pavilion was so awesome to work with - shout out to Amy for making everything such a smooth and enjoyable process!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Ilka

Ilka Tamar · Married on 04/18/2019

Dream venue!

Since I found this place I fall in love with it! I didn't expend that much on decoration since the venue itself is gorgeus. The team was detailed and attentive to every detail of my wedding. Everything runned smooth and all my guest love the place!

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Tavares Pavilion on the Lake 8
  • Christiana

Christiana Simian · Married on 03/05/2019

The best place ever!

We can’t thank Carrie, Amy, and their TPL family enough! Not only did we fall in love with the venue the second we walked in, their team was truly what sold us and made us have THE PERFECT DAY! Their prompt communication, family-like team, and flawless attention to detail put us at ease. Though we were the 3rd or 4th wedding IN A ROW that week, we truly felt like we were their only priority! We had worked with the TPL team for a year and truly could not have asked for a better experience! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Teel · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

From the moment we stepped foot on the property, we knew this was going to be our wedding venue. From booking last February to our event this February the staff was extremely helpful and answered any and all questions related to the venue! They had suggestions for vendors and were really the very first step in our perfect day! The day of the event we were so incredibly pleased with how everything was set and ready to go by the time we arrived. We received more compliments than I could count on how beautiful the venue was! I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Tschosik · Married on 01/24/2019

Magical venue!

Amazing and beautiful! Very professional, very well priced, and just incredibly beautiful. All my guests could not stop gushing about how pretty it was

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/06/2019

Best venue we could have asked for

Amy and the rest of the staff were wonderful! They were easy to get into contact with, answered all if my questions and really made our big day special. The venue is absolutely stunning and our guests could not speak highly enough about it and the gorgeous view of the lake. When the sun set the water looked like glass. I dont have many pictures myself, but some of the ones my guests have been sharing are stunning. I cannot recommend this venue enough.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Tavares Pavilion on the Lake 9
    Tavares Pavilion on the Lake 10
    Tavares Pavilion on the Lake 11
    Tavares Pavilion on the Lake 12
  • Shaneika

Shaneika · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing venue look no further.

We fell in love with the venue the first time we saw it. They had it decorated for Christmas which looked amazing! Everyone kept asking how did we find this venue. We got so many compliments and Amy was amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Mason · Married on 11/24/2018

Most Gorgeous Venue in the Central Florida Area

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Tavares Pavilion. Working with Amy and Michael was excellent. Amy responded very quickly to all my emails and they were able to be flexible when we were not quite certain what we needed at first. We ended up doing a ballroom changeover so we could do both the ceremony and dancing downstairs, and have dinner upstairs. I definitely recommend doing this if you have a larger wedding (100+). The staff made sure everything was perfect the day of, bringing out carts to help us bring in the dresses and umbrellas when it started to sprinkle. The venue was set up perfectly when we got there and since they require you to use a preferred caterer that they work with regularly, the food and beverage process flowed perfectly.
    I cannot say enough about this BEAUTIFUL venue. Our photos inside and out turned out amazing and our guests keep telling us it was the prettiest wedding they had ever been to. We didn't even have to add any additional decorations for the ceremony (other than a vine draped cross) since the venue was already gorgeous. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for an affordable, beautiful venue in Central Florida!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Tavares Pavilion on the Lake 18
    Tavares Pavilion on the Lake 19

J Anton · Married on 11/18/2018

Excellent!

Most beautiful venue ever! The staff were wonderful. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kim · Married on 11/18/2018

Very Magical Day

Very beautiful setting. All of my guests were amazed at the beauty and elegance of the building and view from the building.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Delaney · Married on 11/03/2018

The PERFECT wedding venue!

We got married at the Tavares Pavilion on 11/17 and it was the most magical day of our lives. The Pavilion was so easy to work with and respond to emails very quickly. If you’re looking for a venue with natural beauty, this is it! We didn’t even feel like we had to decorate it because it was so beautiful. Only downfall, no included rehearsal hour the night before. We decided to rent a house (Haven Key) three doors down and just hold our rehearsal there. Everything worked out perfectly!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Ronnie · Married on 07/28/2018

The Tavares Pavilion on the Lake was the most perfect venue we could've hoped to find for our wedding! The property is nothing short of stunning, and the staff was incredible during every step of the process. They offer so much for their clients and allow usage of their entire facility for the entirety of the event. We were so impressed with the courteousness and attentiveness of the staff on our wedding day, they really made it special and helped so much with getting everything in place exactly as we needed. They put so much consideration into the planning and execution of our wedding, helping along the way by asking us questions we may not have even thought of! They truly care that your event goes off without a hitch, and did an incredible job working with all our vendors too. This place is also one of the most beautiful venues I've seen and needs so little in terms of decoration. Simply the existing decor with the addition of our flower arrangements was all we needed, the venue has so much natural beauty that it doesn't take much to make everything insanely gorgeous. If you're looking for an incredible venue with even better staff, the Tavares Pavilion on the Lake will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Amy · Married on 05/10/2018

We got married here May 10, the venue is amazing. The view is beautiful. The moment we visited this venue we knew we wanted to start our lives together here. Amy was great to work with. All the staff went above and beyond!
    The staff was extremely professional, friendly and went above and beyond to ensure our wedding went smoothly. We would definitely recommend this place to any engaged couple looking for a great place to host a wedding.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Tavares Pavilion on the Lake 20

Janet · event on 05/07/2018

Our Villages Convertible Club had there annual rally with the ending spot at The Pavilion on the Lake. From beginning to end they were wonderful. All of our rally members (96) were astounded at the service and support we received while there. The place is absolutely beautiful. A big thank-you to Amy and the staff for making this event so wonderful. We all were very pleased. Jan Brown, The Villages Convertible Club

Sent on 05/10/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

This venue was my dream come to life!! It is absolutely GORGEOUS inside and out. I fell in love with it right away and booked it as soon as possible. I worked with Amy almost entirely through my year of planning and she was so on the ball about everything! Response time was amazing, she always emailed me back right away and was so accommodating. I wanted a true "old Florida" themed wedding and it was completely brought to life here! Your guests will be AMAZED by this venue!

Sent on 02/25/2018
  • FME

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

There is literally nothing negative that I can say about this place. I remember when I first stepped on the pier in January of 2017- I knew it was the place I wanted to get married. I cried when I walked inside for the very first time. It's breathtaking. There is simply nothing like the Tavares Pavilion. From the decoration, the architecture, the stunning staircase, the waterfront views and the staff....it really is perfect. I had my wedding on a Saturday, and the ability to select from a preferred caterer makes this venue much more affordable than some of the cookie-cutter hotel ballrooms we looked at. Amy is such a pleasure to work with and was my main point of contact the entire 15 months of planning. Michael was also a blessing, always checking in on me the day of and carrying my dress to the beautiful bridal suite. Guests were in awe when they saw this place and by seeing the pictures they posted on social media, it's obvious they saw the same beauty in it as we did.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Carl · event on 01/17/2018

The event space is gorgeous and meticously decorated. The view of the lake and seaplanes landing and taking off is breath taking. We had a corporate meeting using the groom's room. It was the perfect setting for our function and also Amy & Carrie were the perfect hosts. The venue pricing is also very reasonable. Would definitely recommend Tavares Pavilion on the Lake as a special place to hold your next function.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Katie · Married on 12/16/2017

The Tavares Pavilion on the lake is an amazing venue. We fell in love with the place from the first time we visited when we were looking for a venue for our wedding. We recommend making sure you book early because the dates tend to book fast. None of our guests had ever been to this Venue which made it a surprise for all! This was such a wonderful find, guests were continually complementing on how beautiful everything was. We had a Christmas Wedding and utilized all the beautiful decorations the Pavilion uses during the holiday season. The venue has a great tropical yet elegant atmosphere throughout. Thus, no matter the season of your event the Pavilion is beautifully decorated and designed making it the perfect backdrop with little added décor needed. We could not say thank you enough to the staff. The staff we worked with; Amy, Randall and Michael were over and above wonderful! They were very helpful from day one from the planning stages of our wedding answering any and all questions. The staff was also very helpful the day of our wedding making sure that everything was taken care of. We would absolutely recommend this venue for anyone that is looking for a great atmosphere for any type of celebration.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

This venue is perfect and absolutely beautiful. We were married in the evening and the lights around the venue are stunning. Our guests are still telling us how beautiful everything was and how much they loved the Pavilion. I highly recommend this location and the staff was amazing!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Nancy · Married on 10/28/2017

Beautiful venue. Staff is wonderful to work with from start to finish! Exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

From my first inquiry to the post-event communications, we had 100% positive interactions with Amy and Michael at every turn. They were a joy to work with, and answered even our smallest questions quickly. Our guests were blown away by the venue, and I can't begin to say how beautiful it looks in our photos!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Denecia · Married on 06/24/2017

Breathtaking venue with wonderful staff. There isnt anything I would change and I am very hard to please.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Ashten · Married on 05/28/2017

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS VENUE AND THE TEAM!
    We got married at this venue on 5.28.17 and let me tell you the pictures don't do it justice! I fell in love with this venue through photos and reviews 2 years before my wedding date. I immediately reached out and setup a tour for the next time I would be in town (I am a Texas bride). Carrie and her team were extremely accommodating, understanding that I had limited availability to do walkthroughs, tours, and rehearsals. They made sure that I felt completely comfortable with everything and understood every detail and rule of the venue before I signed anything. There was nothing left to surprise!
    Michael and Amy were amazing as we got closer to the event, making changes to our seating charts and even handling moving our ceremony inside after a decision by me the day before! This is a top notch venue, team and your guests' mouths will be dragging on the floor!
    I felt the need to do very little in regards to decor, as the venue is so beautiful on its own. And my guests are still raving about how amazing it was! Due to the incredible venue, there was no doubt in my mind that all of our pictures and videos would turn out AMAZING, and I was not disappointed!
    If you are looking for a venue, THIS IS IT!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Madonna · Married on 04/15/2017

Tavares Pavilion on the Lake was PERFECT! All of my guest absolutely loved this venue! The bridal ready room is soooo beautiful! - breath-taking! I'm sure you've never seen anything like it (at least in this area or surrounding areas). The staff is super professional and timely. They will do everything to make sure that your day goes just as smoothly as possible! Keep in mind that although you will spend a pretty penny to have your event here - you will not regret it! The caterers are upwards of $40 per plate, but you're wedding will be nothing but pure ELEGANCE! - 10 stars!!!

Sent on 05/14/2017
  • Starleigh

Starleigh · Married on 04/07/2017

If you are looking for your dream venue, this is it! I can't even put into words how perfect our wedding was. It was actually the first and last venue I went too because when I stepped out of the car onto the pier, I knew this was it! The team at the pavilion are the most responsive, accommodating and just amazing people ever. From planning to the actual day, they made all my dreams come true. I can't thank you enough and every single one of our guests kept saying how in awe they were of our venue. From the beautiful lakeside views, to the friendly staff & breathtaking staircases.. I couldn't have picked a better venue. Thank you so much Amy, Michael, Carrie and team. I couldn't be more happier in my selection for a venue.

Sent on 04/10/2017