Tavares Pavilion on the Lake Reviews

66 | Tavares, FL

66 Reviews for Tavares Pavilion on the Lake

Pam Fletcher · Married on 03/04/2020

Beautiful setting and responsive, excellent service!

The Pavilion is an impressive and romantic setting for an evening wedding. The lighting and lake setting were a perfect backdrop for our nuptials. Amy, the manager of the facility, was so responsive to all and any request, responding to emails day and night.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Eric · Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect Classic Florida Venue

This venue originally came onto our radar as we were looking for a Central Florida venue that could accommodate a medium large guest count that was on the water (but not necessarily on the beach). We settled on Tavares Pavilion since it was just so beautiful. Also wedding planning from out of state, we appreciated how thorough and open the venue website was, providing from the beginning venue pricing, floor plans, feasible guest counts, virtual tours, and we actually booked sight unseen because of that. We worked with Amy from the beginning and she was and is super responsive via email and phone, another factor making the remote planning super easy.

Our guests loved the venue and thought it was super beautiful. We appreciated the variety of spaces - a brides room perfect for getting ready, numerous hang out spots and storage areas, and the separate upstairs and downstairs which made it easy to have a full on dance party downstairs while having a quieter space upstairs for guests who wanted to relax. Venue staff was also super friendly and helpful, and really made the day run smoothly.

Overall we loved this venue and would choose many times over again. It was beautiful, everyone was helpful and great, and it was a truly special place that helped us provide a classic Florida experience for our guests.

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Katrina

Katrina Ramsey · Married on 02/01/2020

Incredible

Once I saw Tavares Pavilion on the Lake I knew I wasn't going to be able to have my wedding anywhere else. There was not one place in the greater Orlando area that compared. Once we made the decision to officially have our special day there, everything continued to be just that easy. Working with Amy was amazing. She is so incredibly responsive. If I emailed her with a question I was always blown away with how fast i'd have my answer and through this whirl wind of a process, having fast responses is everything. Come the day of our wedding, the venue couldn't have been more beautiful. It is so clean and so well taken care of. The staff was amazing. I'm hoping i'm remembering his name correctly but Michael was there to great me at the car with an umbrella when I arrived to make sure not one drop of water got onto me on my way into the venue on this overcast day. Just incredible. Thank you to everyone at the pavilion so so much for everything.

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Jarem · Married on 01/04/2020

The view is worth it alone!

We LOVED having our wedding at The Pavilion on the Lake! Our guests could not stop gushing about how beautiful it was. We got married January 4th and the Pavilion left up their Christmas decorations up for us for free! WOW- it was gorgeous! Our wedding was at 3:30 and by the time we were eating dinner during the reception the sun was setting. The entire back of the Pavilion is glass, so we had the best sunset view of Lake Dora through the windows- it was incredible! The city of Tavares owns the Pavilion so you do have to work around some city rules but the staff at the Pavilion make everything so easy!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Alexandra · Married on 12/17/2019

Very happy!

This venue was absolutely perfect! We are very happy with our choice. Everything was so beautiful, and everyone was very nice to work with. Amy was professional and responded promptly to any questions we had. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Serrano · Married on 11/22/2019

Beautiful and breathtaking

WOW! We came across this venue when we first started dating and there was a corporate event being hosted at the venue. I always dreamt of getting married here. It honestly was dream come true. It has some vintage/antique touches and requires very low decorations. I wish i could go back and just soak it all in again and relive our wedding day. Obsessed with this venue. I would not change a thing!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2019

Beautiful Venue!

This venue was exactly what we wanted! It fit the size of my wedding, the building is gorgeous, the surrounding area is beautiful and great for wedding photos, and the staff is very professional and friendly. We didn't even need to add many decorations, doing so would have only taken away from the beauty of the venue. Amy made the planning process so easy!

There were some rules we had to follow, such as no sparklers for the grand exit and no flowers/petals touching the floors, and they also do not allow you to have your rehearsal in the venue, but it didn't matter. It was worth it. We ended up having our rehearsal at our hotel and it worked out just fine!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Jazmin

Jazmin · Married on 10/19/2019

The most amazing place to get married

I cant recommend this place enough! All I wanted was a beautiful all indoor venue with an affordable price tag. There aren't enough descriptive words that I can use to relay how unique and gorgeous this venue is. Highly recommended!! Go check it out! Amy is AMAZING too. Timely, responsive and so nice.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Lexi Rhoden · Married on 10/05/2019

Gorgeous hidden gem for a beautiful and classy wedding venue with incredible, attentive staff willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy!

Incredible staff and a gorgeous venue! Literally you feel like you’re on a gorgeous cruise ship with classy wood surrounded by a beautiful lake. I barely needed decorations for my wedding because the venue is so beautiful itself. They did everything they could to ensure I had a perfect day and did not have to stress. They went out of their way to ensure details for my needs were met and I received so many compliments from guests about finding this gorgeous gem for my wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Farrar · Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous and super friendly

Amy Pattee and her team at the Pavilion were super supportive throughout the whole process. The were flexible and extremely responsive. The venue is absolutely stunning- the best of Florida scenery without all the heat and bugs. I adored the venue from the beginning and the more I worked with them the more grateful I was to have chosen that as my venue. They are hands down wonderful.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Keli

Keli · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous venue!

This was the first (and only) venue we looked at before making a decision. We were given a great tour of the facility and were just blown away by its beauty and knew we had to book it right away. It did not disappoint! Our guests loved the venue as much as we did and everyone was just in awe of not only the elegance of the inside, but also that it was literally sitting in the middle of a lake! The team at the Pavilion was so awesome to work with - shout out to Amy for making everything such a smooth and enjoyable process!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Ilka

Ilka Tamar · Married on 04/18/2019

Dream venue!

Since I found this place I fall in love with it! I didn't expend that much on decoration since the venue itself is gorgeus. The team was detailed and attentive to every detail of my wedding. Everything runned smooth and all my guest love the place!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Christiana

Christiana Simian · Married on 03/05/2019

The best place ever!

We can’t thank Carrie, Amy, and their TPL family enough! Not only did we fall in love with the venue the second we walked in, their team was truly what sold us and made us have THE PERFECT DAY! Their prompt communication, family-like team, and flawless attention to detail put us at ease. Though we were the 3rd or 4th wedding IN A ROW that week, we truly felt like we were their only priority! We had worked with the TPL team for a year and truly could not have asked for a better experience! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Teel · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

From the moment we stepped foot on the property, we knew this was going to be our wedding venue. From booking last February to our event this February the staff was extremely helpful and answered any and all questions related to the venue! They had suggestions for vendors and were really the very first step in our perfect day! The day of the event we were so incredibly pleased with how everything was set and ready to go by the time we arrived. We received more compliments than I could count on how beautiful the venue was! I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Tschosik · Married on 01/24/2019

Magical venue!

Amazing and beautiful! Very professional, very well priced, and just incredibly beautiful. All my guests could not stop gushing about how pretty it was

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/06/2019

Best venue we could have asked for

Amy and the rest of the staff were wonderful! They were easy to get into contact with, answered all if my questions and really made our big day special. The venue is absolutely stunning and our guests could not speak highly enough about it and the gorgeous view of the lake. When the sun set the water looked like glass. I dont have many pictures myself, but some of the ones my guests have been sharing are stunning. I cannot recommend this venue enough.

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Shaneika

Shaneika · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing venue look no further.

We fell in love with the venue the first time we saw it. They had it decorated for Christmas which looked amazing! Everyone kept asking how did we find this venue. We got so many compliments and Amy was amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Mason · Married on 11/24/2018

Most Gorgeous Venue in the Central Florida Area

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Tavares Pavilion. Working with Amy and Michael was excellent. Amy responded very quickly to all my emails and they were able to be flexible when we were not quite certain what we needed at first. We ended up doing a ballroom changeover so we could do both the ceremony and dancing downstairs, and have dinner upstairs. I definitely recommend doing this if you have a larger wedding (100+). The staff made sure everything was perfect the day of, bringing out carts to help us bring in the dresses and umbrellas when it started to sprinkle. The venue was set up perfectly when we got there and since they require you to use a preferred caterer that they work with regularly, the food and beverage process flowed perfectly.
    I cannot say enough about this BEAUTIFUL venue. Our photos inside and out turned out amazing and our guests keep telling us it was the prettiest wedding they had ever been to. We didn't even have to add any additional decorations for the ceremony (other than a vine draped cross) since the venue was already gorgeous. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for an affordable, beautiful venue in Central Florida!

Sent on 01/11/2019

J Anton · Married on 11/18/2018

Excellent!

Most beautiful venue ever! The staff were wonderful. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kim · Married on 11/18/2018

Very Magical Day

Very beautiful setting. All of my guests were amazed at the beauty and elegance of the building and view from the building.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Delaney · Married on 11/03/2018

The PERFECT wedding venue!

We got married at the Tavares Pavilion on 11/17 and it was the most magical day of our lives. The Pavilion was so easy to work with and respond to emails very quickly. If you’re looking for a venue with natural beauty, this is it! We didn’t even feel like we had to decorate it because it was so beautiful. Only downfall, no included rehearsal hour the night before. We decided to rent a house (Haven Key) three doors down and just hold our rehearsal there. Everything worked out perfectly!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Ronnie · Married on 07/28/2018

The Tavares Pavilion on the Lake was the most perfect venue we could've hoped to find for our wedding! The property is nothing short of stunning, and the staff was incredible during every step of the process. They offer so much for their clients and allow usage of their entire facility for the entirety of the event. We were so impressed with the courteousness and attentiveness of the staff on our wedding day, they really made it special and helped so much with getting everything in place exactly as we needed. They put so much consideration into the planning and execution of our wedding, helping along the way by asking us questions we may not have even thought of! They truly care that your event goes off without a hitch, and did an incredible job working with all our vendors too. This place is also one of the most beautiful venues I've seen and needs so little in terms of decoration. Simply the existing decor with the addition of our flower arrangements was all we needed, the venue has so much natural beauty that it doesn't take much to make everything insanely gorgeous. If you're looking for an incredible venue with even better staff, the Tavares Pavilion on the Lake will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Amy · Married on 05/10/2018

We got married here May 10, the venue is amazing. The view is beautiful. The moment we visited this venue we knew we wanted to start our lives together here. Amy was great to work with. All the staff went above and beyond!
    The staff was extremely professional, friendly and went above and beyond to ensure our wedding went smoothly. We would definitely recommend this place to any engaged couple looking for a great place to host a wedding.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Janet · event on: 05/07/2018

Our Villages Convertible Club had there annual rally with the ending spot at The Pavilion on the Lake. From beginning to end they were wonderful. All of our rally members (96) were astounded at the service and support we received while there. The place is absolutely beautiful. A big thank-you to Amy and the staff for making this event so wonderful. We all were very pleased. Jan Brown, The Villages Convertible Club

Sent on 05/10/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

This venue was my dream come to life!! It is absolutely GORGEOUS inside and out. I fell in love with it right away and booked it as soon as possible. I worked with Amy almost entirely through my year of planning and she was so on the ball about everything! Response time was amazing, she always emailed me back right away and was so accommodating. I wanted a true "old Florida" themed wedding and it was completely brought to life here! Your guests will be AMAZED by this venue!

Sent on 02/25/2018