Taun Henderson Photography Reviews

85 | Atlanta, GA

85 Reviews for Taun Henderson Photography

85 Taun Henderson Photography Reviews

Phyllis · Married on 08/18/2018

Taun Henderson is magnificent. His quality of work is beyond this world. He and his wife are truly professionals. He made the wedding. Not only did he pay particularly details to the wedding party, the guest are still talking about this professional couple. I live in New Jersey and got married in South Carolina his wiliness to travel and accommodate me showed me how much he cares about his clients and the length he will go to make sure that your wedding day is truly an amazing day. He and his wife are truly the greatest. I don't know what I would have done without their support. They are so professional. It was worth every single penny and more. Just thinking about it brings me so much joy. The quality of service, the flexibility, professionalism it was absolutely one of the greatest experiences I have ever had working with a vendor. I just want God to continue to bless them and their business. If they continue to do what they do, and treat people the way they treated us they will always be successful. I can only say great things about him because truly he blessed me on my wedding day.

Taun Henderson Photography 1
    Taun Henderson Photography 8
    Taun Henderson Photography 9
    Taun Henderson Photography 10

Candice · Married on 05/26/2018

From beginning to end Taun and Tiffany were very professional, attentive, and creative. My first time meeting them was at a bridal show in Atlanta and I immediately fell in love with their personalities and work. They are very easy to work with, very down to earth but professional at the same time. They felt like family and it was all very genuine. On the wedding day they made sure all of our wants and needs were met. They consistently checked on us to make sure we were ok. They pay very close to detail and have ideas for pictures that no one else would ever think of. It’s day two and we’ve already received a few pictures from them which are all beautiful, I can’t wait to see all of them. I’m sure the wedding pictures will be just as beautiful as
    the engagement photos. Thanks Taun and Tiffany you guys rock!! Definitely the best in our book!

Marin · Married on 04/07/2018

Both photographers were extremely professional!!! They contributed to creating a positive and fun memorable day and for that I will forever be grateful! Book them, you absolutely will not regret it!!

Shawna · Married on 04/01/2018

Taun Henderson Photography is PHENOMENAL!!! No matter you're wedding budget, you MUST have a quality photographer, food, and DJ. Just book Taun and Tiffany and have one less thing to worry about. They did both our engagement session and wedding. Their passion, direction, and vibe is warm, friendly, and fun which made for amazing photos. They feel like family and we're so pleased with their flexibility with our busy schedules, knowledge on what all needs to happen, the personalized website and preference forms, and check-in calls. They even give you a few sneak peek photos next day! Our wedding was only 3 days ago but I already know our photos are amazing before seeing them. That's how much I trust their work and you should too. Just do Taun Henderson Photography!

Taun Henderson Photography 11
    Taun Henderson Photography 16
    Taun Henderson Photography 17
    Taun Henderson Photography 18

Khalyn · Married on 03/24/2018

You all were absolutely amazing. Not only did the pictures thatwe’ve seen already look beautiful, but working with you both was a great experience. As a bride, you can feel a bit overwhelmed at times, however, Taun and Tiff made me feel at ease. They went above and beyond to ensure that each moment was captured. Tiff even took on the role of fluffing my dress during and after the ceremony at times LOL I felt like I was working with family/friends. Thank you for all that you do!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 03/09/2018

I absolutely recommend Taun!!! He is such a professional and a true creative and made my wedding simply amazing. He & his team captured every shot we wanted with ease and helped to make the planning process so easy. They came up with so many unique photos and made us look so natural. I wouldn't have had the same experience had I hired someone else. I'm so thankful that I found him and would definitely recommend him!

• I

Ismael · Married on 11/12/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further than Taun Photography!

He and his wife was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most fabulous photographs of our wedding.

Our shoot was hilarious and fun.
    We could not have wished for a better photographer.

Daveta · Married on 10/07/2017

TAun Henderson Photography was hands down the best vendor I’ve worked with. His work is Amazing! Very professional and friendly.. I love my wedding photos, not just a couple of them ALL of them.

• Erica

Erica · Married on 03/26/2016

Words cannot express how amazing this power couple is at capturing the intimate moments between a bride and groom. Taun and Tiffany truly have a gift and work together as a partnership to get the shots you really want for your day. My family raves to this day about how agile TIFFANY was and how her upbeat can do attitude helped keep things going even when a thing or two went wrong with the day of timeline. She didn't miss a beat and was a true professional all day long, even making sure that I got a sip of water in between takes and finding time to squeeze in the shots I thought we didn't have time to shoot. They are so creative with their ideas and shots it just blew me away. In addition, the little surprises that they had for us just blew me away because they were such thoughtful and sweet touches that made everything perfect. If you are looking for genuine professionals to the max please reach out to the dynamic duo , you won't be disappointed one bit ... In fact you'll be blown away!

Clarke · Married on 01/02/2016

Taun and Tiffany were great! We are so pleased with our engagement and wedding photos! Thankful that we chose Taun Henderson Photography to capture our special day!

Samantha · Married on 12/04/2015

Taun and Tiffany did a fabulous job on our photography and we absolutely could not be happier!!! They are a power couple with amazing, unforgettable talent! Not only is their professionalism on point, but they are also so personable! They were one of the best parts of our wedding and we could not be more pleased with out photos and all of the extra little details they provided us with! They truly made all the difference in our wedding and we would HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE!!!!

Tongela Renée · Married on 08/15/2015

We have had the AWESOME pleasure of allowing Taun and his wife Tiffany to service us with our Engagement pictures. Not only were the pictures beautiful...but their service of keeping us comfortable, making things easy, and the overall enjoyment was just superb! We look forward to the wedding! Thank you both

Lakela · Married on 06/20/2015

If your looking for a company that's passionate, skillful and trustworthy, look no further. Taun and his wife Tiffany are AMAZING hands down!! Our engagement and wedding pictures were superb. Taun's eye for detail will blow your mind.. Thank you both!!

Nytasha and Herbert · Married on 05/22/2015

DO IT! if your contemplating the expense... It's well worth every penny! Your cherished memories will be captured (WELL) forever!

Paige Garrett · Married on 09/20/2014

they were the best I ever uncounted very professional my daughter Renata and OMAR her new husband was happy as well I would pay double if I had to.I thank you thank you thank youfor the beautiful pictures

Jalika · Married on 06/14/2014

If I could do it all over again I would chose Taun Henderson Photography!!!! He and his wife went above and beyond to capture fantastic photos. They were friendly and fun to work and always super professional. They knew how to lead large group photos when necessary and also follow your lead and capture the uniqueness you as a couple. Now that the wedding is over, I'm so glad I'll have these images to cherish as, other than your love, its one of the few things you get to keep.

Anthanisha · Married on 04/12/2014

What a PLEASURE!!! Photography was one of the TOP 3 for my Husband and I and when I say we chose the BEST, we chose the BEST! Upon my first conversation with Taun, I knew that we were making a good choice to meet with him and his team. Taun and his wife, Tiffany, were very welcoming at our initial meeting and we didn't feel pressured to choose THP or anything, but we left KNOWING that our Photographer had been chosen. My husband is a big goof ball at times, so during the E-Session, Taun captured shots of him being silly and my husband liked that he was open and could be silly with us. Pictures were GREAT and we are still getting complements on the professionalism, quality and passion that THP exudes. Thanks THP for everything and we will call for future photography needs!!!

Katrice · Married on 02/23/2014

Taun Henderson photography was absolutely amazing! I love his energy and his creativity he displays while taking a photo. He is very professional and on point with his visual images that he sees as a perfect shot. Taun and his crew is absolutely magnificent. I am proud to be a part of the Taun Henderson photography family. I am looking forward to working with Taun Henderson again in the near future.

Latisha · Married on 01/04/2014

Taun photographed my husband and I wedding. Taun did an awesome job and I would highly recommend him. He was professional, responsive and flexible throughout the planning process. We are very pleased and the work he performed and I would use him for any milestone moments! He was awesome!!!

Taun and his team have an amazing energy and chemistry!!! Their love for what they do is apparent, and their outstanding talent for photography makes the package all the more attractive. They are a must-have for your wedding!! They came highly recommended to me, and I would give the same endorsement to anyone else without hesitation.

Kim · Married on 11/16/2013

Taun provided an awesome experience on my special day. The creativity and vision he possess in capturing one of a kind memories is breath taking. I couldn't imagine anyone else capturing the memories created on our special day.

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2013

Absolutely a pleasure working with Taun for my wedding! He was so professional and fun throughout the day and night! His talent is incredible!! Taun captured the perfect memories that will last a lifetime!

Jamie · Married on 10/12/2013

Taun and his team were simply amazing. He is extremely talented and constantly met and exceeded our expectations. This company is so professional and they take pride in their work and their product. Taun places a major emphasis on developing relationships with his clients and he does a wonderful job. He was a huge hit at our wedding and I still get calls about how blown away everyone was by him. I'm looking forward to getting our pictures because I know with absolute confidence that they will be exceptional. I would recommend this company to ANYONE!

Shena · event on: 06/09/2013

Taun was an absolute joy to work with! We SO enjoyed our engagement photo session with him. The pictures came out so much more amazing than we could have hoped for! We cannot wait to see what our wedding photos will look like after this experience with Taun. He is definitely the one you want capturing your life's most prized moments!!! Worth every penny!!!

LaShonda · Married on 09/28/2013

With all Vendors chosen, whom we loved them all...Taun Henderson was our favorite. From our consultation to our Reception, we absolutely loved Taun and his Team. Why? Well let me explain!
    I am/was not that typical Bride! I am a perfectionist and I wanted a "perfect" Wedding. Well we all hear that there is no such thing as a perfect Wedding, but my Wedding was a perfect Fairy Tale Wedding with memories captured by one of the best. During my reception, how and when he did it I’m not sure, but Taun put together a slideshow presentation of my Pre-Wedding/Wedding Ceremony!! It was amazing!!! Taun is exceptional and his punctuality and professionalism was astonishing! Taun was personable and not only did he get great photos his talent is amazing. Price point was great (2 photographers), quality is GREAT. Taun will be my preferred Photographer for all future events. I never had a problem contacting Taun or any issues getting the job done. I could go on and on, but Brides remember the only thing from your Wedding day that you will have forever... (besides continued unconditional love from your Groom) will be your photos. Invest wisely and do your research!! You can not go wrong with Taun Henderson Photography...just peek at his website!!