Tati and Roman Reviews

Tati and Roman 5
Tati and Roman 6
Tati and Roman 7

Aaron · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Highly recommend them. Very professional and great quality work. They are very dedicated and full of creativity. Thank you guys once again

Tati and Roman 8
    Tati and Roman 16
    Tati and Roman 17
  • Jessica

Jessica Rose · Married on 12/15/2018

AMAZING photographers. Kind, energetic, and great eyes for photos)

Sorry for the all caps but I had to use them to talk about Tati and Roman. They were so kind and fun to be with on our wedding day.
    My husband and I eloped in Central Park and the photographers knew all the best places to take amazing and inventive photos. The fact that there was two of them also made it so they could get multiple angles at one time.
    When we got our photos back, we were beyond thrilled! Honestly, there are so many shots I want to blow up and frame, there might not be enough room in our apartment. Seriously, hire them. You will not be disappointed.

Tati and Roman 18
    Tati and Roman 19
    Tati and Roman 20
    Tati and Roman 21
  • Nina

Nina Arden · Married on 11/02/2018

They became our friends.

Our wedding was Friday, 2-Nov-18, a small City-Hall style celebration. What makes them unique is their intrinsic love and support of their clients. I am a K-1 Fiance Visa recipient. We contacted Tati & Roman back in early 2018, before the K1 Visa was even issued. Based on their incredible eye for visually-interesting detail, we irrevocably knew we needed them. We asked for a loose date somewhere in October 2018 based on my visa arrival date. They were flexible, accommodating, and shared with us in every little achievement - whether it was getting the interview, passing it, jumping on the plane, landing. We got to know them as these intangible, but wonderful polaris stars guiding us home.

When we met them, the excitement was palpable - they took the time to learn our journey, our love story (we're both data scientist nerds with a huge obsession for Disney!), and our desires for intimate celebration. They guided us, showed us how to pose, how to move with each other, how to be comfortable showing our happiness on this day. My husband is a pillar of strength, he is erudite and strong - so teaching him how to skip rocks, jump, twirl me for that unique shot, was a challenge that Tati and Roman happily took on. What opened my eyes to their level of commitment was when Roman climbed a TREE TO SHAKE THE LEAVES so Jed and I could have beautiful golden leaves falling like rain all around us. Who volunteers to do something like that?!

Of course, with any photoshoot, there's a learning curve, but Tati and Roman made it easy. They made it fun. They made our photos worthy of sharing with the world, and you know what - now that I'm here and married to my most loving husband Jed, we're adjusting my status to Permanent Residence and guess what photos I'm showing the Immigration Officer next year as evidence of our love? ;)

#NinaandJedWed #ArdenOne

Tati and Roman 22
    Tati and Roman 23
    Tati and Roman 24

Naomi · Married on 09/21/2018

The best decision we made.

There aren’t enough words to describe how happy we are with Tati and Roman Photography. Our wedding photos are stunning—City Hall is a notoriously difficult place to photograph, and the weather certainly wasn’t helping either; and yet, Roman and Gleb captured every cherished moment beautifully. Moreover, they were genuinely a pleasure to spend the (two) day(s) with—and our families agreed! I would highly recommend them to anyone, and will continue to enthusiastically refer them to my friends.

Tati and Roman 25

Terri · Married on 09/19/2018

Highly recommend

We hired Tati & Roman based on their previous work and we liked the idea of having 2 photographers on our wedding day. We're based in the UK but Tati made the booking process so quick and easy.
    They were on time on the day and started photographing straight away. They were very professional, ensuring that they got all of the shots that we requested and directed us appropriately.
    We're really happy with our photos and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

• Y

Yashvi · Married on 07/21/2018

Tati and Roman are like Superwoman and Superman. They work so well together and their team was top notch from our engagement to wedding. From a quality perspective, it is just world class - they know what they are doing and are some of the best photographers out there. We loved all of our pictures - they captured each moment in such a natural and splendid way, we know we have memories that will last a life time. If you are considering them - just do it. You won't regret it.

• Yana

Yana V. · Married on 07/15/2018

The Best Decision for Your Biggest Day

The moment we booked Tati and Roman for our wedding we knew that we made the best call. The level of professionalism with which these guys do everything (from conducting the first interview to find out your preferences to the final touching on the pictures) goes above the highest praise. Their photos were fantastic; a document of our most special memories. Hire this pair so you will be able to enjoy the very best moments of your biggest day over and over again!

Erica · Married on 05/26/2018

Tati and Roman are a wonderful couple who can capture every part of your wedding from start to finish with professionalism, creativity and lots of ease and patience! My husband and I recently got married on a sweltering day in May, and Tati and Roman were able to work their magic and be cognizant of time and difficult lighting situations! We had a fairly large wedding 250+ people with two different venue changes. They captured wonderful moments that we didn't see and added to the joyful memories we felt that day. They are not only excellent at what they do but are also very easy to get along with and can 'roll with it!' Hire them, they are a solid team! Thank you again so much, Tati and Roman!!

Neha · Married on 05/25/2018

A creative, talented, warm, fun, friendly and approachable duo Tati and Roman are magicians behind the camera. They capture beautiful and priceless shots that will be keepsakes for a lifetime. I couldn't recommend using them more highly to be witness and take footage of your memorable day. I am incredibly happy with their work, and they were awesome company! They are the BEST :)

Sent on 07/01/2018

Tati and Roman's reply:

Thank you soooo much, Neha, for your words!

Paola · Married on 04/04/2018

Finding Tati and Roman during my photographers search for my wedding, was definitely the best! It's always hard to find the style one is looking for but they totally posses the best skills and ideas to capture the best moments with the perfect lighting and background, among other things. Our pictures came out beautiful and there's no doubt that I would work with Tati and Roman should another event occur in our lives. We couldn't be happier with the results and these guys literally go above and beyond to ensure a photo comes out perfect! Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Tati and Roman 26

Tati and Roman's reply:

Thank you for your warm words, Paola! It was a pleasure to work with you, guys!

Anna · Married on 01/28/2018

We decided to have good pictures of our Wedding and our friend recommended Roman and Tati as very professional photographers. After looking at their portfolio we had no doubts. There is no a single picture which we even slightly don't like. We waited less than a month for getting photos and video. Very responsible, creative, professional. We recommend!

Tati and Roman 27
    Tati and Roman 28
    Tati and Roman 29

Kelly · Married on 12/19/2017

We’re hired Roman for our surprise NYC elopement and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Both of them were so friendly and made two camera shy people feel completely at ease!
    The photos were better than expected!!! They captured the whole of our secret experience perfectly so our family could be a part of it too!!!
    It was really great getting to know them and we can’t thank them enough for capturing our wedding in such a magical way!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Tati and Roman 30

Tati and Roman's reply:

Thank you, Kelly, for your words!

Nn · Married on 10/21/2017

Tati was our photographer. Roman was away but she was able to bring a second photographer. They were incredible! She has sent me only a preview without touch-ups so I could share with friends and family. Incredible! I can't wait to see the rest! Tati was so friendly, professional and responsive. And you can see that she loves her work. She is an artist and I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Tati! And please extend my thanks to your assistant.

Mat · Married on 10/13/2017

Tati and Roman were awesome!!
    We were eloping and they had amazing suggestions, fantastic communication and breathtaking photos.
    We could not be happier and we HIGHLY recommend.
    Beutiful people who helped make our day perfect.
    Book them now!!!

Tati and Roman 31

Caleb · Married on 09/25/2017

Simply put, Tati+Roman are the best. Super creative, easy to get comfortable with, fun, thoughtful...

Tati+Roman make a perfect team.

I hired them to shoot my NYC elopement. They made our day 10x more fun than I could have imagined!

My wife and I love our photos. Tati+ROman's photos have a *WOW* factor that you don't usually see in wedding photos... hire them and you will be very happy!

Tati and Roman 32
    Tati and Roman 33
    Tati and Roman 34

Alexa · Married on 07/13/2017

Tati and Roman were so awesome. We can't thank them enough for our beautiful pictures! They were so kind and helpful, and got so many wonderful shots of us. They were incredibly professional, and super sweet! Thank you guys!!

Tati and Roman 35
    Tati and Roman 36

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2017

You absolutely need to work with Tanya and Roman for your wedding. No kidding. They are the best.

When I was researching photographers for our wedding,  I was looking for someone who's creative style was a little more distinct - less of the standard 'ethereal soft lighting' wedding shots, but a photographer who pushed the envelop creatively, made use of color and lighting, and clearly knew NYC well. Tanya and Roman was definitely our guys!

First off, they are chill, organized, have a good sense of humor, and are fun to watch in action. My bridesmaids, husband, wedding party and I all had a good time working with them, and they were super patient in working through all of our family photos as well.

Second, they are adventurous and creative! My husband and I had a great time doing our own shots around the venue and seeing them play with lighting, different poses, etc.

Third: The final result. Our photos and highlight reel came very quickly - within the span of weeks after our wedding, and I could not be happier with the memories and unique moments Tati and Roman created for us.

For folks planning their weddings – don't hesitate to bring Tati and Roman on board to the team, they are an absolute pro and will make your day a fun one!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Tati and Roman's reply:

Thank you, guys, for this huuuuge review! You are awesome!

Maks · Married on 04/18/2017

Tati and Roman did a fantastic job, I absolutely love my photos!
    Prices are very reasonable, all the pictures were ready in only a few days and I just can’t get enough of them!
    I enjoyed working with them and I’m sure I will see the photos of my best friends’ weddings that’s gonna be taken by Tati and Roman. Thank you both again!

Margarita · Married on 07/11/2016

Me and my husband enjoyed the day we spent with these brilliant photographers. Guys are friendly and open-minded, have many ideas and explain how to pose and help couples to feel comfortable in front of the camera.
    What is also important, they retouch your pictures quickly, and are very responsible about their job.
    P.S. Pictures are beautiful, unique, and high quality lets you print them easily. We were pleasantly shocked to see all story of our love shown in these photos. Thank you , Tati and Roman , You are so Talented!!!!

• Polly

Polly · Married on 10/20/2015

Roman is the coolest guy of all cool guys that I know. We had a photo shoot with him the day after our wedding, that’s because we got married in another city)) Going to his city ONLY to do a photo shoot looked like a crazy idea to our parents and friends. It was so far away, but the shots were worth it. EVERYBODY admitted it :-) We wish you success, Roman! :-)

• Milah

Milah · Married on 07/07/2015

We had our wedding on the 7th of July, 2015. Roman and his team deserve 10 points out of 5 for their work. We never expected the photos to be so astonishing. Despite the fact that wedding is a quite tiring occasion, we see now that we were smiling all day long. Roman and his crew set a whole scene where we and our guests were photographed, these photos are really cool. And we want to give a special thanks for the staged photos in the style of Star Wars. We and Roman travelled half of the city and the results are beyond our imagination. Roman, guys, thank you! We are looking at the photos and crying tears of joy!

• Oxanna

Oxanna · Married on 06/26/2015

I realized that I wanted professional-looking photos and was shocked when I saw what other wedding photographers had to offer. Their staged photographs are terrible. Horrifying nightmare. That’s what I called them. BUT… Roman’s staged photos have got me hoping that not everything is lost in our city and a sense of style hasn’t yet died in our streets. Big respect.

• Olya

Olya · Married on 09/26/2014

Hi everybody! We got married in September of 2013. Choosing a photographer didn’t take much time, because when we saw Roman’s work all questions were gone. We even moved our wedding day to two weeks later and didn’t regret it at all. We were lucky enough to seize two sunny days in the rainy September. We knew beforehand that we didn’t want to be photographed at traditional locations of wedding photo shoots. We just let Roman and his team handle this. They were coming up with ideas right during the photo shoot and time was the only thing that didn’t let them bring all of their ideas to life. Working with Roman and his crew was a really pleasant and easy thing to do, each and every one of them is a pro. The photo shoot was done in a friendly atmosphere of jokes and laughs. That’s the reason why emotions in the pictures are real and we didn’t have to act, Roman was doing the job. The only and extremely significant drawback was that we couldn’t choose the best shot, there were so many of them. EACH ONE was awesome!!! Roman, thank you for your work! Sorry for the delayed review! You’re awesome!

• Tanya

Tanya · Married on 03/15/2014

Roman is a wonderful photographer with his own unique style. Most importantly, forget everything you know about a wedding celebration and listen to what the photographer says, the results will be better than you would except then. On your wedding day, it’s better to spend some time on a photo shoot than on purposeless car rides. And Roman will do everything he can. Trust me, the result will be worth the money. The photos will be with you your whole life and you’ll have something to please you on the golden wedding anniversary.

Friends and family have seen our wedding shots lots of times already and they can never get enough of it. Everything’s looking bright, fresh, sunny and beautiful!

P.S. In my view, no other photographer is worthy to be Roman’s alternative.