Tatanka Ranch Reviews

17 Reviews for Tatanka Ranch

• Ashley

Ashley Wells Klinkerman · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Great experience

Venue was perfect. Everything was clean and well managed. Staff was great. They were there for us the whole weekend whenever we needed anything. Food was also amazing. Everything we had tasted good and they everything ready to serve at each time provided.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Pepper · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful Venue for our wedding

Tatanka Ranch was an easy choice for our wedding location. We scheduled a tour and I have been out to see the location on two other occasions to show family, each time they have been so nice! Their wedding planner Niki is amazing as well and has helped so much through the planning process.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Macy · Married on 07/20/2019

Our Wedding was an Absolute Dream

So glad we chose this venue! Their wedding planner, Niki, puts so much effort into putting things together! (Even when the florist doesn’t show up!!) This ranch is all inclusive and seriously does everything to the highest standard. Our families are already talking about another visit there in the future.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Tatanka Ranch's reply:

We were happy to host your wedding and pick up any pieces left undone. We love seeing brides visions come true and having the best time with no stress for their weddings. We wish you and Tre the best!

Holly · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream wedding, Nicki was amazing she made my daughter's perfect day totally stress free. Everyone enjoyed all the fun activities at the ranch. Horseback riding fishing paddle boats! The food was great and the accommodations and cabins were wonderful! Thank you all so much and everyone that worked at the ranch was friendly professional and would go above and beyond with anything we need. If you're able to have your wedding here and spend the weekend here you will not regret it.❤

Sent on 10/08/2018

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

So worth it!

Niki is the wedding coordinator and made my vision come to life! She handled all the stress of contacting other vendors, and made sure my wedding was amazing. I cant thank her enough!

The ranch itself was perfect. I had a lot of out of town guests that got to stay in cabins and they loved it. There is so much to do! Fishing, paddle boats, horseback riding, smores by the fire.
    The cabins were clean and comfortable. The staff was so nice and professional, but also laid back! They made our stay at the ranch great.

I wish I could go back and re-live that weekend!! Thank you Tatanka staff for everything!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Bridget · Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding at Tatanka Ranch was incredible. The weekend setting was perfect for our families who were coming in from other states. On the morning of our wedding, we enjoyed skeet shooting over the lake and horseback riding. My husband and I even went on our own private horseback ride around the lake...it was the perfect way to start our perfect day! Our wedding planner, Niki, was so wonderful and helped make this wedding absolutely perfect. Tatanka Staff, our big day was even better than what we had imagined, thanks to you!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Tatanka Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Bridget! It was such an honor to host your wedding and better yet give the wedding that you have always dreamed of. Your family and friends were such a delight. I wish you and Chandler the very best!

-Niki

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

The whole team at Tatanka did an amazing job, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. So grateful for everything.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Julianna · Married on 08/25/2018

If 5 is the highest rating you can give, they deserve a 10! They knocked things out of the ballpark. My friends and family had an amazing weekend, and the wedding was AWESOME! The thing I kept hearing was the only thing they would have changed was to come in on Thursday - Sunday instead of Friday - Sunday to have more time there! We all LOVED it! The staff goes above and beyond to ensure that the wedding is stress-free and lots of fun for the bride and groom.

Sent on 09/13/2018

April · event on: 12/08/2017

We had nothing but the most positive experience planning our company Christmas party at Tatanka Ranch. The staff was so helpful in bringing our ideas to life. From the decorations, to the food, and games the evening was perfectly thought out. We loved it so much we've already booked our weekend for next year's party!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Paula · event on: 12/08/2017

Our Christmas party at the ranch far exceeded our expectations. We booked our 2018 Christmas party right away. Great service by wonderful people!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kallie · Married on 11/04/2017

You will not find anyone more caring than the folks at Tatanka Ranch! From day one they made us feel like family and were so accomadating to all of our needs and I feel like we were pretty needy. They never once told us no and went above and beyond to make our special day a fairytale!

Candace · Married on 08/26/2017

Amazing, family ran business that welcomes you and treats you as if you were a part. The property is beautiful and well maintained. If I was forced to find an area for improvement, I couldn’t do it. We will forever be grateful for the memories we made at Tatanka!

Kelsey · Married on 06/03/2017

This ranch was beautiful and accommodated all of my wedding needs. 50 of my guests were able to stay with me overnight. Friday we had a fire pit and live music for our guests and on Saturday morning my guests were able to horseback ride. Everyone had a blast and it was a perfect wedding weekend.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Alli · Married on 05/20/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better venue. It is absolutely beautiful and the staff is wonderful. They helped make my dream wedding become a reality.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I found out about Tatanka Ranch when we went to a friend's wedding a few year's back. Right then, I knew this was the place for us! The cabins are so inviting for all of our family traveling from all over the United States to celebrate with us. All of the cabins were so cute & clean and made our families feel right at home and comfortable the entire weekend. They made every experience of our wedding planning and wedding weekend flow so smoothly. The whole crew out there goes all hands on deck to make sure my husband and I were not stressed or worried about a thing. I absolutely recommend Tatanka Ranch to anyone that wants a rustic, stress-free and gorgeous wedding!

Sydney · Married on 04/08/2017

Tatanka ranch is absolutely beautiful and Sandy and Niki are seriously the most amazing wedding planners I could ever ask for. They took our ideas and went above and beyond what we asked for and made our day absolutely perfect! I had always been told that wedding planning was very stressful, especially the few days before the wedding, but my experience was the exact opposite. Sandy and Niki took care of everything and it allowed me to have so much more time to spend with friends and family that I don't get to see often. Mindy, the chef, is amazing and made delicious food for our wedding. It was so nice finding a venue that not only accommodated for the ceremony and reception but also gave us a place for the entire wedding party and family to spend the weekend together in quaint little cabins. If you choose Tatanka Ranch as your venue you will not be disappointed! The staff is top notch!!

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/04/2012

Absolutely great service!!!! Loved every single second of our wedding we had outdoor ceremony in 100 degree weather and barn reception decorated with Christmas lights. Their cabins accommodated all of our out-of-state guest. Price meets quality! All the decorations were already there i didnt need to worry about buying anything extra.

Sent on 08/30/2012