Tasty Table Catering Reviews

40 | Berwyn, PA

40 Reviews for Tasty Table Catering

40 Tasty Table Catering Reviews

Allison · Married on 10/29/2017

Found Tasty Table on Wedding Wire and liked the reviews and prices. Reached out and was taken great care of by Sam.. she got back to our inquiry so fast! She was professional and helpful the whole time and made sure tasting time and date worked around our schedule making us feel like our business was truly valued! The food was absolutely amazinggg making it so hard to even choose between 1 or 2 of each option! Tasty Table exceeded our expectation on our big day, they were so genuine to our guests and my husband and I. I keep getting calls on what that pasta sauce was because of how tasty it was and how amazing all the food was all the way down to the desserts. The also provided us with a dance floor and tents for a very reasonable price. The bartender was AWESOME! She was so sweet and sincere that our day was special , My family felt like she was a part of it! If you book Tasty Table you will not be disappointed! It was the best decision we made!

Tasty Table Catering 2

Marisa · Married on 10/14/2017

My intended and I had the opportunity to try Tasty Table a couple Saturdays ago for our private elopement celebration in my home. What I do love about being older and doing things unconventionally, is discovering companies as this, willing to customize to our very personal and intimate event.
    The food was scrumptious, hot, gourmet and prepared by a stealthy chef. The presentation was top shelf and impressed all our guests. I would highly recommend. I would pull back on the sodium level but that was the only thing and certainly not an issue... just personal taste.

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

They created and served a great dinner for our rehearsal party. It was a big hit with our family and friends. Would highly recommend

Missy · Married on 08/26/2017

Tasty Table is a hidden gem! Used for our wedding and everyone was wondering who the caterering was done by! Food and service are both A1. From the time I inquired about pricing, TT has been magnificent and catered to anything I needed!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/26/2017

We chose Tasty Table Catering for our wedding and we are so happy that we did! They were really easy to work with throughout the whole process. Their price was modest compared to most of the caterers in the area and you could create your own menu, which was fantastic.

We first meet Sam and Chris at our tasting and they were terrific! We really wanted BBQ and they were happy to accommodate and give suggestions. Since it was an outside wedding in August, we went with cold hors d'oeuvres like the artisan cheese, fruit, and veggies display, bruschetta, hummus, and caprese skewers. For dinner we decided to go with pulled pork, brisket, chicken and sides of asparagus, summer veggies, coleslaw, chips, fingerling potatoes, and this amazing creamy penne pasta.

On the actual wedding day, the food was out of this world! It was undeniably delicious! The staff that worked our wedding was beyond wonderful! Jess and Frank were our bartenders and they were so much fun and made incredible drinks! Jose, the chef, did a fabulous job; all of the food turned out remarkable! The server, Cullen, was unbelievably helpful and attentive; he would frequently check in with us to see if there was anything we needed!

The food and service was impeccable and we really can't thank Tasty Table enough for helping make our wedding day seamless and perfect!

Erica · Married on 07/15/2017

Tasty Table went above and beyond to make our day special! I have food allergies and Chris and Sam were so accommodating to everything! Everyone loved the food and are still talking about it days later. Great job to all of you!!!

Cristina · Married on 06/10/2017

Hire them you won't regret it. They were professional, courteous, friendly and did one fantastic job catering an event we were working together. I was coordinating a wedding and they were catering the entire event within a zoo. Given the fact that the wedding was at a zoo, makes one fantastic and memorable wedding. Although it has to be challenging for the caterer to serve an outdoor event of that size. His stafff made it a point to serve everyone outdoors with a smile the entire cocktail hour. The servers walked the entire zoo to give that exceptional hospitality. The food was delicious and on time. Thank you for doing such a fantastic job.

NOAH · Married on 11/13/2016

I had a 180 people event for my Parents 60th Anniversary. I wanted to just say thank you to George at Tasty Table for everything. Unfortunately at first I was using another company and they bailed on me 4 days before my parents party. Not only did George fully engage with me, but he understood the dietary constraints that the first company could not come through on. The food was "AWESOME", everything was perfect, but most important and my parents had the time of their lives. Seriously thank you for everything.

Always
    Noah Jaslow

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2016

Made my wedding a dream come true!!! The professional staff helped me every step of the way and was always there when I needed them during the whole process as well as on the day of. Not only that but the food was to die for, I fell in love at the very first tasting! I would recommend George and his staff at Tasty Table to anyone looking to hire a caterer for any event. They completed my big day perfectly. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Tasty Table Catering was completely fantastic. They were extremely responsive to all of our needs (including bringing an extra dish for Grandson's rice), and they worked so hard to make our day beautiful. The food was not only AMAZING, but it was also presented beautifully. I cannot say enough how happy we were with Tasty Table Catering!!

Sue · Married on 10/15/2016

We have received many compliments on how the food was sooo good! I have to say Chris went way above and beyond. He was right there with a wet cloth to give yo me when the cake was smashed in my face. His display of hourderve was unbelievable and very tasty!! Ashley was easy and great up work with! We thank you all for everything!!! We will recommend you and will use you again !!

Lyla · Married on 08/27/2016

I searched high & low for a caterer that would be able to work with us for the biggest day of our lives. I was lucky enough to come across Tasty Table Catering. Our venue was one that you had to bring in EVERYTHING on your own and Tasty Table helped me with all the rentals and coordination. Beyond that, the food was fresh, hot and tasted perfect. We received so many compliments! Our coordinator was always quick to respond to us and made us feel comfortable with our million questions. THANK YOU TASTY TABLE :)

Megan · Married on 07/09/2016

Tasty Table was absolutely perfect for the intimate wedding of my friend. From start to finish; planning the menu, confirming details, promptness of delivery, professionalism of the chef and the quality of food; Tasty Table made our event memorable! Couldn't have asked for better service on such an important day!

M · Married on 09/13/2014

Service was unobtrusive and the food quality was excellent. Many of our guests commented about the wonderful meal and the helpful staff. Our event was a success and we thank Meridith for their help.

Cathy · Married on 06/08/2014

George and his team at Meridith's have done numerous events for our family. They are professionals and have become almost like members of the family! Their catering menu is so varied that it is impossible not to find something to please everyone. Not only do they use quality ingredients, but their presentation is spectacular. We have had outstanding compliments on every party they have catered for us. George is always willing to sit down and discuss the event to insure that our guests are left with the highest impression of not only us as hosts but their catering service as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Meritdith's Catering to anyone looking for a way to plan a memorable gathering that their guests will remember for a very long time.

Brittany · Married on 06/07/2014

I hired Meredith's to cater my outdoor wedding by recommendation of a friend. When you are planning an outdoor wedding the last thing you want to have to worry about is the food and food presentation. Meredith's staff arrived early to set up and from that point I did not have to worry about a thing. They handled it all. The food was absolutely delicious and I received so many compliments from my guests. Staff was courteous and my kitchen was actually cleaner when they left! My wedding day was perfect and I have to say that hiring Meredith's to cater was the best decision I could have made. I saved myself so much time and stress by doing so! Highly recommended!!

Kathy · Married on 10/14/2012

we were thrilled with everything and our guests were quite impressed.

Amy · Married on 09/17/2011

The day was seamless and I didn't have to worry about anything. Everything was done perfectly!

Catherine · event on: 12/14/2012

Our company regularly uses Meridith's for our catering needs for various meetings and also for our holiday parties. Samantha Foster is extremely helpful in assisting in the planning of many of our events.
    First of all, it's a pleasure to work and plan with staff that are attentive to your needs as well as pleasant, professional and extremely accomodating.
    Now for the good stuff--the food is fantastic! Whenever we have catering by Meridith's no matter how small the meeting or no matter how large the event, we have always been served the most delicious dishes--from sandwiches to a roast--everything is spectacular. Also...the presentation is always pleasing as well. Very happy to be a customer! I also want to add that this site will only allow for one date to be posted but we use Meridith's ALL the time!

Amy · event on: 11/25/2012

Wonderful and easy event due to the organization and care by the event coordinator and the helpers on the day! I would use again and many friends have used!

Catherine · event on: 12/06/2013

Very easy to work with and very accommodating. We look forward to having them cater our next event.

Sue · event on: 12/06/2013

The food as well as the personalized service for our event was excellent. Meredith's coordinator helped with ideas for the special presentation of the food they were serving to make the event even more special. The bartenders and wait staff were terrific.

• User3725831 · event on: 12/06/2013

Truly professional, extremely hard working and terrific food!

Alisa · event on: 01/16/2014

Meridith's is my "go to" catering company for nearly all of our events. I can call 2 months ahead of time or 1 day and they have always provided me with what I ask for, on time and at the agreed upon price. The staff is super friendly and the meals are always super tasty! I've shopped around once or twice with other caterers but it seems like I always return to Meridith's.

Alisa King