Tasteful Cakes Inc Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tasteful Cakes Inc 1
Tasteful Cakes Inc 2

Cheryl · Married on 05/12/2018

Tasteful Cakes were great from start to finish for our event and I look forward to using them again for other life celebrations! We actually did 2 tastings and fell in love with the Corona Sunset filling :) They were so patient with us as we could not decide on how big we wanted the cake and helped us with visual sizings.
    The design was beautiful and it tasted amazing!
    Thank you!

Patty · Married on 04/13/2018

Tasteful Cakes did my sons wedding. Not only did they do an amazing job on the cake, but it tasted amazing. Corona Sunset was the flavor and a huge hit. They also did a vegan cake for the Bride and Groom. The decoration was succulents and it was beautiful. They delivered on time and were so professional. Loved working with them.

Anna · Married on 02/09/2018

We absolutely loved our cake!! It was very tasty and beautiful! We can recommend this place 100%!

Tasteful Cakes Inc 3

Bianca · Married on 10/08/2017

Tasteful Cakes did our wedding cake. We got the corona sunset, chocolate with mocha mouse and the dulce de leche. Our cake was so delicious and it was so beautiful. They were so easy to work with and I can't wait to order another cake from them!

Cynthia · Married on 09/15/2017

Cake look just as I imagine n taste delicious

Tasteful Cakes Inc 4

Desiree · Married on 07/28/2017

My cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I gave them a picture of the cake I wanted and they recreated it perfect. I couldn't be more happy with how it came out. everyone loved the taste of it, it was moist not dry and the flavor was great. I will use this vendor again and be happy to refer them to others.

Sonny · Married on 07/08/2017

Our wedding day was tad more magical with Tasteful Cakes!

Thank you again to the entire Tasteful Cakes team especially Leslie for making our wedding day special. From our first meeting with Leslie, she was super accommodating and helped us envision our dream cake. She turned that dream cake into a reality when we finally saw the finished product on our wedding day. We're so impressed by the quality and detail of the cake, and not to mention how delicious it was!

Our guests were served cupcakes to compliment the cake. They thoroughly enjoyed them and I'm sure many came for seconds. Thanks again for everything Tasteful Cakes!

We'll definitely keep in touch for future parties/events!

• Marina

Marina · Married on 07/01/2017

This place was amazing! Our cake was beautiful and perfect and better than we imagined. Thank you!

Cathy · Married on 03/18/2017

This bakery was amazing. They were very accommodating when we tried wedding cake flavors; we went to more than 6 bakeries plus them and they had the best tasting cake and their service was great. You actually got to try the cake all put together not a cupcake and some flavors/fillings like some places. The cake designer worked with us personally to decide on the details and look of the cake. As for deciding on the flavors; oh it was hard because everything tasted so good. Our cake was so gorgeous and every bit of it got eaten and enjoyed. We even decided to eat the topper with close family the following day before leaving for our honeymoon because it was just that good ! We will just buy more on our anniversary, why wait :) This is my go to cake place from now on. Highly recommend. Worth every penny.

Leslie · Married on 10/30/2016

The cake was very good, and many enjoyed it, it was very beautiful.

Justin and Caitlyn · Married on 04/16/2016

WOW!!! Our wedding cake was above and beyond our expectation! We can not say enough how beautiful it was! Perfectly textured buttercream, with burlap wrapped around each of our four tiers. We received so many compliments on the taste and how it looked! We highly recommend getting a cake for any occasion from Tasteful Cakes!

• User5620141 · 2+ years ago

Awesome delicious cake. Our guests kept asking where the cake was from.

They added all the details we wanted and the quality was superb.

We love tasteful cakes and always go to them for our cakes (birthday, anniversary etc.)

Kristin · Married on 06/27/2015

Tasteful Cakes created the delicious cupcakes for our wedding in Temecula and they were great! They made the ordering process very simple and provided delivery on the day of the wedding directly to our venue. The cupcakes were delightful and we look forward to visiting their shop on our one year anniversary to taste them again!

The cake was amazing and delicious

Vanessa · Married on 01/03/2015

Our reception venue recommend them and boy are we glad they did! We ordered our cake last minute, 1 wk before our reception but they helped us accordingly and didn't even huff & puff due to the lateness, we tasted several flavors & saw several designs, they were so nice and helpful! I know people don't normally remember the cake or how it tastes but I still have guests telling me that they loved our red velvet cake! YUMMY!!

Stacy · Married on 04/19/2014

We did a steampunk themed wedding. They worked with our theme, colors and stayed with in budget. Some guest didn't even know it was the cake since it was so beautiful! And many went for 2nd rounds.

• Wendy

Wendy · Married on 02/14/2014

It's one thing for a cake to look good. It's another for it to taste good. This vendor has both, for a good price. The cake is light and fluffy, fillings are flavorful, and icing isn't too sweet. Our wedding cAke was enjoyed by everyone! Could not have been better!

Lucy · Married on 01/23/2014

Tasteful Cakes produced the best Wedding Cake I have ever tasted. I first discovered them at a Bridal Show at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa in Temecula, CA. I could not get over how delicious the samples were and how friendly the staff were! My husband and I could not find a cake design we liked for our event in their books, so they were very willing to make a cake from a design I found online. All I had to do was send them the ribbon I wanted on the cake -- disclaimer, do not use ribbon on your wedding cake (or at least not on the layer you want to cut through) because it was challenging for us to cut through it. However, their buttercream frosting was almost as smooth as fondant and we received many complements on it. We love the bakery so much, we even hired them to make the cupcakes for our Rehearsal Dinner! Would highly recommend them for any events.

Phylesia · Married on 01/03/2014

Patty at Tasteful Cakes was amazing! She created the cake of my dreams! It looked awesome and tasted so good. All the guests loved it! I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.

Guil & Diane (Phylesia)
    Anniversary Date: 01-03-14

Paul · Married on 12/27/2013

Our wedding cake from Tasteful Cakes was both beautiful and delicious! Hands down, the best wedding cake I've ever tasted. Working with this vendor was very easy-- they were friendly and professional. I would highly recommend them.

• I

Ian · Married on 11/15/2013

Thank you Tasteful Cakes. Our cake was exactly what we wanted and it tasted so good. We had so many compliments on the taste and how beautiful it was!

Jami · Married on 11/10/2013

My partner and I are a same-sex couple and it was really important to us to find vendors that were supportive of the LGBT community. Tasteful Cakes is wonderful! They are amazing at what they do. We just wanted cupcakes for our wedding, so we could have a few different options and because they are easier to serve, etc. We had about 60 people. We got 4 different cupcakes - white satin w/ raspberry bavarian cream, chocolate w/ peanut butter mousse, chocolate w/ dulce de leche mousse, and pumpkin w/ cream cheese. Oh my gosh, were they good! Our guests remarked at how delicious they were. I would take taste over look anyday, but they turned out so cute as well. We had a cupcake stand, and a small cake on the top. It was beautiful! We have used Tasteful Cakes for other events, and knew exactly who we would contact when we started planning out wedding. You can't go wrong with them for beautiful cakes that taste amazing!

Margaret · Married on 10/05/2013

I found Tasteful Cakes to be professional and creative. My wedding cake was over the top perfect. The guests loved it. They kept coming back for more. I wanted a specific design and went to several bakeries in the Riverside area. Tasteful Cakes made me a sample of my design and I was impresses. They followed through with making the design on my cake perfectly. They are very talented. My cake was delivered and set up on time. I would recommend you try them

Molly · Married on 07/13/2013

Tasteful Cakes was the company that was a part of our package at our venue, but we couldn't haven been happier with the outcome. The cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing! When we first tried their cakes, we tried a white cake with mango filling mousse and a white cake with strawberry filling and mouse. We asked if we could combine the two flavors into one cake, and they did. It was fantastic and working with Patty over emails was a breeze. Definitely recommend Tasteful cake.

maribel · Married on 06/01/2013

I love supporting local businesses and tried four different bakeries before choosing this one. Compared to other bakeries, price was better, quality was better, options were better, and most of all, service was WAAAY better. It's a small business so you feel special when you come in...

They have displays and books with photos, so picking the size and style was easy and we weren't rushed through our tasting appointment like other bakeries. We chose a three tier square cake to serve 125 people. We had white cake with raspberry and lemon jelly-like jam, and white buttercream icing. It was a hit at our June wedding!