10 Reviews for Tastebuds Custom Catering, Inc

American (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
10 Tastebuds Custom Catering, Inc Reviews

We chose a more casual, BBQ buffet, but the level of professionalism and attention to detail were at the highest level. Delicious and beautifully presented. Highly recommended.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nate, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had Greg and his team cater our rehearsal dinner, which was at a house my parents had rented. He was great/reliable communicating with me during the planning process (we did a destination wedding so relied on emails and a couple phone calls to plan). He was also willing to stop by the rental house to see how to set up and if we needed to rent any tables/chairs. We ended up putting in a last-minute order for tables, chairs, and linens, and he facilitated that with no problems. The day of we ended up changing the setup from outside to inside due to the heat, and they made it work. The food was delicious and we had some leftovers to share with everyone the day after the wedding. The setup was beautiful as well. Everyone LOVED it! Thank you Greg, Dean, and team!!!

Profile Picture Lara, 10/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, American, Chairs, Tables

The food was amazing and looked beautiful, everything they did was perfect, and Greg was such a nice guy. When I was nervously waiting to walk down the aisle, I saw him and he gave me two enthusiastic thumbs up and a big smile. The wedding was at our house and Greg came over twice to plan and make sure everything would go smoothly. I would definitely recommend Tastebuds.

Profile Picture User3946667, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Greg and his team are awesome. I knew from our tasting that food would be exquisite. Our wedding was held at a private home with about 40 people in attendance. Because we weren't a huge crowd, we went with the option of having a family style dinner with a number of different main dishes & sides.

First off the food at our tasting was insanely good. Before the tasting, I was not a fan of sea bass or mushrooms. Greg's sea bass was tender, tasty & did not have a hint of a fishy taste. He made a pasta that contained mushrooms, again so good & the mushrooms were excellent, he completely changed my view on mushrooms!

The day of our wedding, Greg & his crew got down to business quickly. He was also able to provide us with a bar tender which made life so much easier. All of my friends raved about the h'orderves when we got back from taking pictures. I was so happy that they brought me h'orderves after we finished pictures at the beach because I was starving; they even made it very clear that due to my allergy they were bringing items that were freshly prepared.

Dinner started with 3 main courses served family style & 2 sides. All 3 main courses were perfect, they tasted exactly as they did when we did the tasting with Greg; the sides were perfect too. I wanted to eat so much of each, but the wedding dress wouldn't allow it! :)

I found Greg and his staff to be extremely friendly, very humble and quite attentive. They were very social with our guests, I heard stories afterwards of the jokes that were made with the catering team.

We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to cater our wedding. I have absolutely no reservations about recommending Greg and his team to my friends.

Profile Picture Natasha, 3/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Greg and his team were great to work with. He was responsive via emails and the food was great! We had stations and a variety of food at our beach wedding, and everyone at the wedding thought it was great! Very professional and a they are definitely willing to work within your budget with the food and alcohol to find something that is right for you!

Profile Picture Cammy, 11/9/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Greg is a culinary genius! We did food stations for our wedding. The presentation of the stations and the quality of the food was absolutely exceptional. Working with Greg and his team was really easy. He catered the menu to our specific desires and had no problems making changes to the menu along the way. His creative way of presenting the food was sensational.
Overall there isn't anything that I would have changed. I highly recommend Greg to anyone for any event.
His staff provided white glove service which we didn't expect, folding our guests napkins and placing them next to their plate whenever they got up. Greg and his team exceeded all expectations that we had!!
I have been to lots of events but never had food like this!!

Profile Picture User3204849, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where to begin. Greg and the crew at Tastebuds were phenominal and will the food and service they provided on our big day remain as a highlight and well talked about topic of conversation among our guests for years. My wife and I are both active duty military members, stationed in VA. We planned our wedding back home in Naples,FL but had to do all of the planning either via email or numerous phone conversations. Planning a wedding is stressful and doing it from far even more so. Greg understood this and did everything from correspondance to customizing our menu to our needs with no time wasted. On the day of the wedding there were a few issues, it's a wedding, but from a catering point EVERYTHING was outstanding-from the setup, the service staff, the quality of the food and most of all Greg himself provided assistance with a few other elements of the wedding that weren't catering related. We would recommend Tastebuds to anyone, anyday!

Profile Picture Gideon/Christin, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

In our opinion Greg is a food artist who also happens to be an incredible chef. The food was excellent and the presentation of all the food was beautiful. Very easy to work with and very accomodating. Our venue was a tough one and we had a lot of non standard requests beyond just catering and he took care of all of them without hesitation. Greg is very creative and he will make sure you get your money's worth and then some. His team were very professional and worked hard to make everything perfect all day.

Profile Picture A, 5/5/12, 7 Reviews
4.7

Tastebuds did a very good job with the food. The food was exceptional and the hit was most certainly the mash-tini bar. Everybody had at least seconds. They also did a good job making sure everybody always had drinks and were very creative in the way the food was set-up. Not only was the food presented nicely but they even put some decorations and candles on the tables so they did not look like buffet tables - we did stations.

Profile Picture Morgan, 3/17/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

Greg Shapiro and crew did a great job at our wedding reception. From the first meeting, we were impressed with Greg's professionalism. We initially found him because we were looking for a caterer who used local and organic food. He worked with us on coming up with themed tables based on different states/countries. We wished we could have done a tasting but some of our food was so unique it wasn't possible. He made an apple-scented venison roast that was delicious - the first time I have ever liked venison. He also made my husband's conch chowder recipe and the guests loved it (we ran out of bowls). We hired the bartender through them and I heard he was very efficient even during busy times at the bar. One of his guys was even up on a ladder changing light bulbs. I heard nothing but good things about the food and the coordinator was happy with how well his staff worked the reception. I would highly recommend Tastebuds!

View Vendor Response