Taste Of The Best Catering Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Latoyia Married on 12/19/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Taste of the best made our event very special, I couldn't have asked for a better catering company!
    They went over and beyond for us to make our event a huge success, even when the budget got tight the made away for us!
    we will be using them for all our future events.
    SEIU Local 1
    Danielle Married on 12/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a Christmas party for 40 guests and taste of the best catering did a great job. They showed up earlier than expected, in very professional attire and attitudes. The food was excellent. We served 2 appetizers and hot turkey sandwiches with mashed potatoes and green beans. Everything was hot and well presented. Everyone loved the food. They left my kitchen sparking clean and leftovers in the fridge. We will use then again for sure! Their contracts and payment plans were very convenient and easy to use.
    Bela Event on: 07/26/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Taste of the Best has catered for us twice. Their food is delicious and I love their presentation. They are attentive to our guests and make sure everyone has what they need. I continue to hear compliments about the food and staff from my friends.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Simone Event on: 02/27/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Once again, Jenine and Stacy were wonderful. This was my second time using them and this time it was for a social event for work (Ohio State University). They catered an author's reception at my home. They arrived to setup early and had everything ready to go when guests arrived. They provided superb service during the event, attending to stations and guests needs, allowing me to interact with the group and not have to worry about the food and beverages. The food was excellent, as usual, and the guests were quite impressed. I appreciate that Stacy and Jenine were very patient about working through my employer to get the financials and menu set, and they also worked with us on a shorter than usual notice. They run an excellent, high quality business that I will continue to use.
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn Married on 09/19/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The food was delicious and they provided great advice. I would definitely recommend to others and use again myself!
  • User2492538 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The owners were amazing, professional, on time, fun, courteous. The food was phenomenal and the price was within our budget. We highly recommend them!
    Sandra Married on 09/01/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Taste of The Best Couple Caterers truly provided the best all around catering services we could have imagined! They went "above and beyond" what we expected with all services. For example, they both took a few hours of their valuable time to come to the wedding venue and brainstorm all details with the family event planner who had never undertaken such a task before but wanted a very special event for her son and new daughter-in-law. They worked as a team to cover all questions and concerns with excellent answers and solutions. And they were friendly and focused on doing the best for the family desires instead of on making the most money possible, (The latter was an irritating characteristic of all other caterers consulted.)
    Simone Event on: 05/10/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Stacy and Jenine were wonderful to work with. I contracted with them to cater my graduation party from law school. From assistance with selecting the menu to recommending what types of services I might need (or not), they were extremely helpful and attentive. The communication throughout the process was very good. And, in spite of my belated decision to have the event catered, they were very patient and understanding. The food was excellent and so was the setup and service. Whenever I have future occasions needing catering, they will be who I call!