Tasha Rae Designs Reviews

77 | Denver, CO

77 Reviews for Tasha Rae Designs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

I wish I would have found Tasha earlier in my wedding planning process! She made our food menu signs and name cards. It was such a smooth easy process with her. We worked together completely through email and she was always quick to respond with edits, proofs, answers to my questions, etc. I barely gave her guidance and they turned out perfectly.
    Also, her prices are very fair and reasonable which is difficult to find in the wedding industry :)

Justin · Married on 11/04/2017

Tasha is absolutely amazing! She is really responsive and flexible. We went through many iterations of our invitations, save the dates, programs, and seating charts. She was always ready and willing to make the changes we needed. And she has superb style and a great eye.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Tasha Rae Designs's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

Toni · Married on 10/21/2017

Tasha Rae did an amazing job designing & producing my wedding invitations. I received many compliments on their unique and classy style. She is quick to respond to phone calls and e-mails. I will definitely use her for my thank you cards and any other projects I have in the future.

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

I used Tasha Rae designs for my wedding ceremony programs and wedding schedule of events. She was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Her prices are very reasonable as well. She created exactly what I had in mind and was so patient with me when we had frequent edits to make. Our items all came very quickly. Would definitely recommend her services!

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

In the chaos of wedding planning my fiance and I needed escort cards and programs printed at the last minute, like the week of the wedding. Tasha was quick to respond to all of our requests and questions and was able to get the job done quickly. We were very impressed!

Peggy Sue · Married on 10/08/2016

Tasha was so easy to work with. She listened to my wants & came up with a wonderful wedding invitation suite. We had nothing but compliments on our invites. She also helped with table menus which were a hit as well. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Kerri · Married on 09/16/2016

Tasha was wonderful. She knew exactly what we wanted without having to go through any adjustments. Very responsive and her pricing is great. We loved working with her
    -Kerri and Jonathan

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2016

We are in love with our wedding invites!! Tasha was super helpful in recommending invites that would fit with our beach themed wedding. The invites were completely finished within a few weeks of our initial meeting. Tasha was able to make amazing invitations while staying within our budget. I would definitely use her again for other events.

Picked up our invitations on Monday and we could not be happier. They are exactly what we had invisioned when we first started looking for wedding invitations. Tasha was very professional and easy to work with and was quick to respond when I would contact her with any changes we had. Thank you once again Tasha for our amazing invitations.

Bryce · Married on 03/18/2016

Amazingly beautiful, original designed work! Tasha's designs and execution were some of the prettiest wedding invites we've seen. Her designs were spot on for our event and her pricing was very reasonable given the high quality of the product. Loved Working with Tasha!

Stacia · Married on 08/15/2015

I have used Tasha for invitations for a bridal shower years ago and loved the work back then. I decided to go through her for my wedding invitations as well. she is AWESOME!!! She responded the same day to me and worked with me to get the exact design I wanted. The workman ship and quality was excellent. I will for sure use her again and highly recommend her.

Vickie · Married on 07/12/2015

My husband I came across Tasha by browsing local designers. From our first meeting, it was clear that she was among the best. Tasha met with us and provided samples that she used in the past. She took all of our half ideas and designed the most beautiful invitation and sent us proofs at no additional cost. She was extremely professional and prompt in her responses. My husband and I used Tasha for our invitations, table numbers, seating cards and wedding signs and would recommend Tasha to anyone.

Tasha's work is AMAZING!!!! She made my daughter's save the date cards as well as her wedding invitations!!! She was so EASY to work with & flexible with our wants. Changes were never a problem! And, the wedding invitations are beautiful!!!! She's truly a gem!!!! :)

• F

Frances · Married on 03/21/2015

Tasha was incredible to work with. She was extremely accommodating with changes, had great ideas and a ton of samples to look through so that we could find our perfect invitation. I have had many phone calls from family and friends telling us how much they loved our invitation. We couldn't be happier!

After doing some research on local designers, I decided to contact Tasha. We met at a local Starbucks to go over what we expected for our wedding invites. She brought in samples of her work and went over all the different invitations she has done. We went over what we liked and she wrote everything down. And eventually when we were ready to make the invites, she allowed us to decide on every detail and the invitations turned out AMAZING! She even did our logo and created some great designs! She would send us drafts of the invitations and we were able to revise whatever we liked without her ever complaining. It is very easy to work with her and is very responsive. She offers a wonderful product for a great value. We love her so much that we use her for everything. I had her do my friend's bridal shower & bachelorette invites, our Save the Dates, all our wedding material and even all our marketing materials for our business! I highly recommend her to anyone who needs any help with graphic design work.

Tasha is great, easy to work with. She will go out of her way to accommodate her clients.

Kiki · Married on 10/04/2014

I worked with Tasha on several items for my upcoming wedding - save the dates, a 'story of us' infographic and wedding invitations. Every time I reached out to her I had an idea of what I wanted, but then two days later I'd email again with 5 more ideas. Tasha took all of my half-baked ideas and combined them into the exact vision of what I wanted each piece of content to look like. Everything was unique, classy and she was amazingly prompt. Most importantly, I feel I received great value for my money. There are so many generic online wedding design/invitation services out there, but I'm extremely happy I chose a local designer who could give me personal attention.

Best of all, I receive compliments on everything Tasha has created for me and she even delivered my wedding invites when I couldn't go get them. Who does that? I will definitely use her for any ceremony programs or reception menu cards if we go that route. I know for sure I will be enlisting her services for our 'Thank You' cards as well!

Tasha is FABULOUS and I highly recommend her.

Tashana · Married on 09/06/2014

Tasha is amazing! She made save-the-date photo magnets for my fiance and I, and the quality is great! Our family and friends were very impressed. We are currently in the process of finalizing our invitations with Tasha. She is responsive, helpful, and has great ideas. If you're looking for someone who is reasonably priced and able to provide you with unique save-the-dates and invitations, she's your lady. SOOOO much better than ordering from a mass producing wedding website, especially if you're having a small-ish (~50 people) wedding like we're having.

Tasha offers unique, professional stationary designs, working with you to tailor the design to your personality and wedding theme. When I first contacted Tasha, I had a draft design, but I needed her to polish it and make it professional looking. She quickly responded to all of my emails and within no time I had beautiful save the date cards, invitations, and wedding menus. She is a joy to work with and anyone would be lucky to have her make your stationary.

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2014

Tasha was great to work with! She was very patient and flexible with the entire process. We got incredible feed back after the invitations were sent out. They were beautiful.

Lee · Married on 06/28/2014

When I gave up the argument with my daughter about traditional wedding invitations, I didn't think we'd find something that would please us both. Tasha worked with us to create the perfect invitation that was elegant enough to make even Mom happy. I was proud to send them to my friends and family. I'm grateful to Tasha for making the process so easy, and for helping us end up with smiles all around.

Tasha created my wedding invitations, and last year she created my brother's as well. Both sets of invitations were unique, beautiful and garnered compliments from many of our guests. Each of my brother's invitations were hand tied with a piece of lace. Mine were pocket invitations with a flower design connecting each of the cards in the pocket. I've been told by friends and family that they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen. On top of that, Tasha's prices are so reasonable, she is so easy to work with (as I changed my mind and kept adding things lol), and she delivered everything packaged nicely and in a timely manner. She even shipped me proofs beforehand. I can't say enough great things about Tasha Rae Designs!

Tasha makes the best invitations! She was SO flexible throughout the whole process-- my mother and I made about a million changes, starting with a VERY different look than what we ended up with. She was extremely responsive, turning around new versions within a day or two typically, and always listening to exactly what it was that we were trying to accomplish. We ended up with GORGEOUS, eco-friendly 100% recycled invitations that all our invited guests raved about! And then, my fiance and I started receiving gifts!! We had a printing EMERGENCY (haha) but Tasha managed to get us matching thank-you notes printed quickly, within a week or two. And all of this was very affordable. I would recommend her to anyone looking for unique, responsible, and BEAUTIFUL invitations!

Kim · Married on 06/21/2014

Tasha was a breath of fresh air for my wedding! She got things done beautifully and timely. I loved working with her and would recommend her without reservation!

Tasha is GREAT. Had spent hours looking at other sites and just didn’t find the unique ideas for the rehearsal dinner. We had been spoiled by Mother in Law who was an artist, providing us very creative designs for years. Tasha was just the perfect match. Had great portfolio but also took ideas and came out with the perfect design. Am delighted to highly recommend her.