Tasha Rae Designs Reviews

85 | Denver, CO

85 Reviews for Tasha Rae Designs

Michelle Kamandy · Married on 03/06/2020

Gorgeous and Elegant Wedding Invitations

Tasha made my wedding invitations so beautiful and classy! They turned out greater than I envisioned them and I've received so many compliments on them. She was fast, very affordable, and extremely responsive to my constant emails/questions/needs! You'll only have a great experience working with Tasha!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Tasha Rae Designs's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you! I hope you have a fabulous wedding day and thank you for supporting local and small business!

Audrey Spoelstra · Married on 10/24/2019

Outstanding!!!!

Tasha Rae is, what can I say... OUTSTANDING!!!
    I found her online during a late night google search. She responded to my email quickly and was very easy to work with. The process was so fast and seamless. She listened to what my "bride brain" envisioned and created the most beautiful Wedding Invitation I have ever seen. All of our guests are still talking about them. The "Save the Dates" were so much fun. They were ooohhh'd and awwww'd by everyone. The dinner menu's she created for us were stunning. A perfect finish to our wedding package.
    Tasha Rae went above and beyond to make this process easy, fast and special. I cannot say enough.
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... We cannot wait to work with you again in the future.
    Audrey and Dan McComb

Sent on 11/13/2019

Tasha Rae Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Audrey! It was so fun working with you on your colorful wedding stationery. I hope you had a fabulous time celebrating!!
  • Tania

Tania Quintana · Married on 09/11/2019

Great experience with Tasha

I found Tasha through my wedding planner and was recommended to do my wedding menus, itineraries and various wedding signs for the day of. She was a true gem. So easy to work with and was never annoyed to change things around as many times as possible. She was also great at making this happen sort of at the last minute. She got it done and the final product was just perfect and exactly what I wanted. I would not hesitate to your her for any of you weddings needs. Thanks Tasha!! I truly appreciate getting all the stuff in more than enough time.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Amber & Michael

Amber · Married on 08/17/2019

Elegant Summer Wedding Invitations

My husband & I found Tasha Rae Designs for our wedding invitations. We wanted pocket invitations that had an elegant look to them using blush and gold colors. Tasha Rae Designs provided us with different invitation style options with great paper quality right from the beginning. She sent them to us via mail for us to visually see, always responded to our questions quickly, honored a military discount, and then went above and beyond of us again when we asked to include an additional details card. She was thoughtful, paid attention to detail and had a quick turnaround. Would definitely use this company again in the future.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Tasha Rae Designs's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved working on your pretty pink & gold invitations! Congratulations and Cheers to you both!
  • Jessie

Jessie Jacobson · Married on 07/07/2019

Tasha is just AMAZING!

Tasha handled our Save the Dates, invitation suite, and placecards for our wedding. We just loved her work and being someone quite particular, she was SO patient with us, going through however many revisions until I felt it was perfect. We made some mistakes on our end which she was happy to correct and resend a few addressed envelopes etc. free of extra charge. She was also kind enough to provide me with some of her art files to enable me to build some materials as well like our menu and signage. I LOVED the outcome and loved working with her and so appreciate her responsiveness, eye for design, patience and flexibility!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Tasha Rae Designs's reply:

Thanks so much Jessie & Eliav. It was really fun collaborating with you and I just loved how the invitations and stationery turned out! Cheers to you both & wishing you a happy life together!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic Design Services

Tasha is a pleasure to work with! She helped us design and print all of our wedding invitations and day-of items (programs, menus, signs, etc.). She is extremely responsive, timely and professional. We went through many proofs of everything, and she was so helpful and quick to get us items to review. Tasha exceeded all of our expectations and helped make all of our printed items unique and beautiful.

**Please note that the wax seals you see were applied by myself, not by Tasha. She does offer suggestions on where to create something similar! My wax press was purchased on Etsy, wax from Astaire, crest designed by a vendor on Etsy.**

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jayme

Jayme · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful Custom Designs!

Tasha is incredibly easy to work with. From start to finish she was very responsive and would return edits almost instantly! Tasha listened to what I wanted and truly created designs I could have only dreamed of! She helped us with our entire invite suite, along with all paper/ stationary goods we needed for our destination wedding. I wish I found her sooner for our save the dates. On top of everything, Tasha's prices are very affordable, especially for the level of work she produces.
    For reference: Our invite suite included addressed envelopes with a custom designed liner, a pocket style invite that opened up and contained our main invite, rsvp card and envelope, and our details card. The pocket also had a decorative wrap.
    Tasha also designed/ printed a welcome sign for our hotel lobby, welcome notes/ itineraries for guests, our rehearsal dinner seating chart, place cards, menus, and our reception signage, place cards, and menus. All of my guests raved about her work!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Tasha Rae Designs's reply:

Thank you Jayme! It was a pleasure to work with you! Wishing you two a lifetime of success & happiness!

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

I wish I would have found Tasha earlier in my wedding planning process! She made our food menu signs and name cards. It was such a smooth easy process with her. We worked together completely through email and she was always quick to respond with edits, proofs, answers to my questions, etc. I barely gave her guidance and they turned out perfectly.
    Also, her prices are very fair and reasonable which is difficult to find in the wedding industry :)

Sent on 12/17/2017

Justin · Married on 11/04/2017

Tasha is absolutely amazing! She is really responsive and flexible. We went through many iterations of our invitations, save the dates, programs, and seating charts. She was always ready and willing to make the changes we needed. And she has superb style and a great eye.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Tasha Rae Designs's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

Toni · Married on 10/21/2017

Tasha Rae did an amazing job designing & producing my wedding invitations. I received many compliments on their unique and classy style. She is quick to respond to phone calls and e-mails. I will definitely use her for my thank you cards and any other projects I have in the future.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

I used Tasha Rae designs for my wedding ceremony programs and wedding schedule of events. She was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Her prices are very reasonable as well. She created exactly what I had in mind and was so patient with me when we had frequent edits to make. Our items all came very quickly. Would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

In the chaos of wedding planning my fiance and I needed escort cards and programs printed at the last minute, like the week of the wedding. Tasha was quick to respond to all of our requests and questions and was able to get the job done quickly. We were very impressed!

Sent on 08/01/2017
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

Tasha is absolutely amazing!

We would highly recommend using Tasha Rae Designs! Tasha created our Save the Dates, wedding invitations, seating chart, and thank you notes. She was responsive, had great suggestions, and the final product was absolutely beautiful. We received many compliments on everything she created and would love to use her services for future events.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Peggy Sue · Married on 10/08/2016

Tasha was so easy to work with. She listened to my wants & came up with a wonderful wedding invitation suite. We had nothing but compliments on our invites. She also helped with table menus which were a hit as well. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kerri · Married on 09/16/2016

Tasha was wonderful. She knew exactly what we wanted without having to go through any adjustments. Very responsive and her pricing is great. We loved working with her
    -Kerri and Jonathan

Sent on 06/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2016

We are in love with our wedding invites!! Tasha was super helpful in recommending invites that would fit with our beach themed wedding. The invites were completely finished within a few weeks of our initial meeting. Tasha was able to make amazing invitations while staying within our budget. I would definitely use her again for other events.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Picked up our invitations on Monday and we could not be happier. They are exactly what we had invisioned when we first started looking for wedding invitations. Tasha was very professional and easy to work with and was quick to respond when I would contact her with any changes we had. Thank you once again Tasha for our amazing invitations.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Marcy · event on: 05/08/2016

Tasha designed beautiful, creative invitations for the two bar mitzvah's in our family over the last three years. She uses environmentally friendly materials. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Bryce · Married on 03/18/2016

Amazingly beautiful, original designed work! Tasha's designs and execution were some of the prettiest wedding invites we've seen. Her designs were spot on for our event and her pricing was very reasonable given the high quality of the product. Loved Working with Tasha!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Stacia · Married on 08/15/2015

I have used Tasha for invitations for a bridal shower years ago and loved the work back then. I decided to go through her for my wedding invitations as well. she is AWESOME!!! She responded the same day to me and worked with me to get the exact design I wanted. The workman ship and quality was excellent. I will for sure use her again and highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Vickie · Married on 07/12/2015

My husband I came across Tasha by browsing local designers. From our first meeting, it was clear that she was among the best. Tasha met with us and provided samples that she used in the past. She took all of our half ideas and designed the most beautiful invitation and sent us proofs at no additional cost. She was extremely professional and prompt in her responses. My husband and I used Tasha for our invitations, table numbers, seating cards and wedding signs and would recommend Tasha to anyone.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Tasha's work is AMAZING!!!! She made my daughter's save the date cards as well as her wedding invitations!!! She was so EASY to work with & flexible with our wants. Changes were never a problem! And, the wedding invitations are beautiful!!!! She's truly a gem!!!! :)

Sent on 02/11/2015
  • F

Frances · Married on 03/21/2015

Tasha was incredible to work with. She was extremely accommodating with changes, had great ideas and a ton of samples to look through so that we could find our perfect invitation. I have had many phone calls from family and friends telling us how much they loved our invitation. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Marcy · event on: 11/22/2014

I gave her my general ideas and Tasha designed the perfect invitation for us. She is quick, professional, inexpensive, and creative!

Sent on 09/05/2014

After doing some research on local designers, I decided to contact Tasha. We met at a local Starbucks to go over what we expected for our wedding invites. She brought in samples of her work and went over all the different invitations she has done. We went over what we liked and she wrote everything down. And eventually when we were ready to make the invites, she allowed us to decide on every detail and the invitations turned out AMAZING! She even did our logo and created some great designs! She would send us drafts of the invitations and we were able to revise whatever we liked without her ever complaining. It is very easy to work with her and is very responsive. She offers a wonderful product for a great value. We love her so much that we use her for everything. I had her do my friend's bridal shower & bachelorette invites, our Save the Dates, all our wedding material and even all our marketing materials for our business! I highly recommend her to anyone who needs any help with graphic design work.

Sent on 08/05/2014