Tara Thackeray Photography Reviews

Tara Thackeray Photography 6
Tara Thackeray Photography 7

Kristin Pfeifer · Married on 06/30/2018

Tara is the BEST!

We had the tremendous pleasure of working with Tara at our venue this summer, and we were beyond impressed! Not only are Tara's photos stunning, but she is an absolute pleasure to work with! Tara truly cares about going the extra mile for her clients to ensure they have the best day and the most amazing photos to remember it by! We will recommend her over and over to future clients!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Alexis Pace · Married on 01/20/2018

Excellent!

Tara went above and beyond to provide the most incredible experience and capture the most intimate moments. She brought so much amazing energy, encourgament, and truly made me feel so cared for during my wedding. The photos end results were breath taking... i would high recommend Tara Thackeray for her outstanding word, passion, accountability and friendship that she commits to every events she does,

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Tara Thackeray Photography 8

Tara Thackeray Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alexis! I loved being part of your wedding. You all made me feel like family! I hope you have had an amazing first year of marriage!!

Rebecca Lovincey · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely top notch!!!

Tara and her team were amazing. "didn't even realize they were there" is really a hard thing to accomplish and Tara and her team did. They helped us come up with some great shots! Thanks.

Tara Thackeray Photography 9
    Tara Thackeray Photography 10

Tara Thackeray Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca!! I had a blast working with you guys and I will never for get our adventures! Thanks for choosing me!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/19/2017

Tara is amazing! She was great to work with during our engagement shoot, so we were so excited to have her as our wedding photographer! She is so fun and has great ideas for photo opportunities. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Tara Thackeray Photography's reply:

Thank yo so much Emily for writing this review! Your wedding was absolutely wonderful. I am so grateful for the opportunity. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer!

Jenese Davis · Married on 07/01/2017

Fantastic!!!

Tara is amazing! We loved sharing our wedding experience with her. As a photographer she is beyond talented, but even more as a person she is kind, genuine, and truly cares about your happiness. We are so glad we went with her for our special day, and have since her take family photos for us as well. You will not regret choosing this shining star for your special day!

Tara Thackeray Photography's reply:

Awe! I love you and your sweet family! Your review made me tear up! Thank you so much for allowing me to capture and be part of your happiness!
  • Lawrence

Lawrence Curtis · Married on 05/05/2017

Above and beyond

Tara is a very talented individual. She really went above beyond. I am very thankful and will cherish my photos forever. Tara also has so many resources she referred other vendors to me such as my DJ and even helped me pick my venue.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Tara Thackeray Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review! It was an honor and privilege to help you celebrate your special day!
  • Nina

Nina Bingham · Married on 12/13/2016

Professional, creative and sweet

It was a pleasure to have Tara as our wedding photographer. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Tara Thackeray Photography 11

Tara Thackeray Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nina. It was truly an honor to capture your intimate wedding! I appreciate you taking the time to share your review! I hope you an Rach are doing great! Love to you both!

Annie · Married on 07/22/2016

We hired Tara to do our engagement and wedding pictures and she did great! She was very personable and made it a memorable experience. The weather was not ideal during our engagement session, but Tara was creative and we figured it out! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Tara Thackeray Photography 12

Barbie · Married on 08/23/2015

I loved my experience with Tara. I had a very low key outdoor wedding with approximately 160 guests. Tara was able to capture the day perfectly. At one point she even had us walk into the nearby creek to capture the picture perfect moment with the my husband and I in the middle of the water. It's one of my favorite photos of the day!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Tara Thackeray Photography 13
    Tara Thackeray Photography 14
    Tara Thackeray Photography 15
    Tara Thackeray Photography 16

Memory · Married on 08/17/2014

Amazing photos for sure!

I really enjoyed having her capture my wedding and family photos! She definitely works well with kids as well as adults! I will only go to her!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tara Thackeray Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Memory! I love working with you and your sweet family! Your wedding was so beautiful and I loved the location on Mt. St. Helens. Thanks for having me!

Sam · Married on 08/24/2013

She was awesome!

Tara was so great to work with, she is super easy going and professional, and has a vision when she’s photographing. I’ve even worked with her since my wedding to do family photos, and she was so great! I’d recommend her in a heartbeat!

Tara Thackeray Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! I loved working with you and seeing your family grow! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to work with you again!!

Adrianne · Married on 06/15/2013

Tara did such a wonderful job photographing my wedding! In all the chaos of the day she went above and beyond to capture everything to perfection! I am so glad I have all those beautiful photos to look back on!

Sent on 02/19/2018

matt · Married on 09/15/2012

Tara was amazing! Very easy to communicate with, we never felt like we had to worry. She came to us with great ideas and got us the perfect shots. She was very flexible and easy to work with. Our pictures turned out perfect and we cant be happier!.Tara was professional and we recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Jenny · Married on 09/01/2012

Tara was incredible!!! She was always there when we needed her, any time we turned around with a picture idea she was standing right there waiting! Truly she made us feel not only like celebrities but like family! Thank you Tara!

-Jenny & Edin Topalovic

Sent on 09/07/2012

Sara · Married on 08/18/2012

I loved having Tara as my wedding and boudoir photographer! She was professional, talented, funny, and easy to work with.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Tara does a wonderful job! She did my wedding pictures and I loved them so much that she now does all my family photos! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Brianna Chrisopulos · Married on 07/11/2011

Wedding & family photographer

Tara is the absolute best! She photographed our wedding back in 2011, and was the easiest to work with and provided beautiful photographs. We talked a few times leading up to the event about what we wanted, and she made it all happen with ease. From the group photos to candid photos of us celebrating, she has an incredible eye and captures moments beautifully.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Halee · Married on 06/05/2010

One love photography was amazing! I still look at my wedding photos and get emotional over the amazing moments she captured in her photos! This was one of the most special days in my life and I will forever be thankful for the work that Tara did. She also did a boudoir session for me as a gift for my husband an it was great to feel so comfortable with someone I didn't even know!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Eva · Married on 08/11/2012

Tara was great to work with. She kept things under control, gave us bits of help and advice, and was an overall joy to be around. And our pictures look great! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/08/2012

heather · Married on 10/30/2010

My husband and I hired Tara to shoot our engagement and wedding pictures. She was wonderful to work with and encouraged our ideas, props and off the wall sense of style. We were married in a very dark venue making the event hard to shoot (I would guess) and our photos are beautiful! I would highly reccomend Tara. Thanks!

Sent on 08/30/2012
  • User2206882 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.5

Tara takes beautiful photos and is really good to work with. I had a huge family and a wedding party that consisted of 13 people but she was able to keep things under control.

Sent on 08/14/2012