Tara Liebeck Photography Reviews

Tara Liebeck Photography 3
Tara Liebeck Photography 4
Tara Liebeck Photography 5

Emily · Married on 12/09/2017

Tara is friendly, organized and professional!! Being in front of a camera with your significant other can be intimidating but she has this ability to make you not only relaxed and comfortable but really have fun!! We LOVED getting to know Tara, and could not be happier with her as our photographer. I could go on and on, but honestly, just look at her photos and you'll see the talent speaks for itself! I cannot wait for the next steps in our lives and having Tara there to capture them!

Tara Liebeck Photography 6

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2017

I can't say enough about how much I love Tara Liebeck and her work! She was such a rockstar at our wedding and even smiled and worked us through the chaos of having our officiant go MIA before the ceremony. The timing of everything was pushed back and I was on the verge of a breakdown. She rocked the camera though and helped bring it all together. I would definitely recommend Tara to any couple!!

Tara Liebeck Photography 7
    Tara Liebeck Photography 8
    Tara Liebeck Photography 9
    Tara Liebeck Photography 10

Calynn · Married on 06/24/2017

Tara is seriously a talented photographer. She captured our whimsical wedding perfectly. The pictures of our wedding day are beyond magical! She beautifully stopped time, and gave us memories to cherish forever. <3

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

I cannot thank Tara enough for our absolutely beautiful photos from our wedding day. Every time I go back and look through the pictures, it brings me right back to our wedding day. Tara was so great to work with, she made taking photos fun and so easy, and she truly captured every beautiful detail of our wedding day. Not only was she there for our wedding day, but she was amazing to work with leading up to the date with our engagement photos, meetings, and planning. Tara was amazing and you will love having her photograph your wedding!

Kasey · Married on 10/11/2014

I could not have asked for a more wonderful photographer for my wedding. The entire process was so overwhelming and confusing, and Tara was not only a fantastically talented photographer, but an overall understanding, helpful, honest, and professional person to work with. She was quick to respond to all correspondence, always willing to lend advice, and extremely flexible for my hectic schedule. Anything that she had anything to do with was stress-free and fun! Aside from her professionalism and fantastic attitude, my pictures turned out absolutely beautifully. For a solid 3 weeks after my wedding pictures were posted, people could not stop telling me how perfect they were. Needless to say, I am a completely satisfied, happy customer; I can't wait to work with her again for all of my future professional photography needs!

sameera · event on: 09/08/2013

My fiance and I were looking for a down to earth, fun photographer with a "rustic" portfolio. We inquired with Tara and during our phone conversation, we both loved her energy and passion for what she does. Unfortunately, she was already booked for our wedding date but we still wanted to do our engagement photo shoot with her.

When we met with her at our photo shoot location, she was very friendly and approachable.She was very interested in our proposal story and about ourselves although, we were just there for a quick photo shoot. My fiance and I do not love taking pictures and most of the time do not like the pictures themselves. Tara made us laugh, directed us on how to pose, and made us feel very comfortable. She was flexible with us by incorporating props and ideas we brought to her.

She was timely in providing us the copies of our pictures, which we greatly appreciated. Finally, with great surprise, my fiance and I loved our photos ! They are so beautiful !

Kristin · Married on 05/03/2014

We loved working with Tara! She is so sweet and made us feel comfortable. Her photos are so beautiful and she is so passionate about what she does. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Tara photographed my husband's sub homecoming and I could not have been happier with her! Not only are the pictures incredible, but she took such a personal interest in our family and truly made the experience amazing. I would recommend her to anyone for any photo session you may need. Seriously she was such a joy to work with and I can't wait to work with her again!

Brittni · Married on 10/13/2013

I can not began to express my gratitude for everything that Tara Liebeck did for me to make my wedding day so special. She is the sweetest, patient, and understanding person that I have met. My husband and I live in Texas but are originally from Virginia Beach. Just meeting with her you can tell that she truly loves everything that she is doing. We were referred to her by a mutual friend who could not stop raving about what an amazing photographer that she is. I looked at her website and portfolio and was blown away by her talent. Our wedding was on Sunday morning and by that night she had already emailed us an image from our session. We are over the moon excited and pleased with Tara Liebeck and will absolutely being using her services again.

Tara was amazing! She listened to everything that we wanted, and went above and beyond to give it to us. I always felt that I could reach her with any questions or concerns. She responds very quickly. She is sweet and friendly; it was a joy to have her as our photographer. Completely in love with the product!

Catherine · Married on 06/27/2013

Tara was the first photographer that came up during my google search, and I couldn't be more thankful that she did. Her website immediately impressed me, and the photos that we got from our engagement session and wedding were no disappointment. After seeing the first photo that she showed us during our engagement session, my husband said, "It looks better than real life!"
    She was absolutely amazing to work with. She was fun, she was kind, and she was unbelievably patient on the day of our wedding. I felt that I could reach her at any time with questions or concerns, and she responded immediately every time.
    Thanks to Tara, we have the most incredible pictures to look back on. We have one of the most important days of our lives captured in beautiful images. And we also got to meet a pretty amazing woman in the process ;)

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2013

We are so grateful to have had Tara as the photographer for our wedding! She made us feel at ease and comfortable from the very beginning. Not only is her laugh to die for, but when you work with her, you feel like you've known her forever!
    All of our pictures came out beautifully... We could not have asked for any better! Two huge portraits of our wedding hang in our house for guests to see, and others have been "shared" across the country on Pinterest! Looks like EVERYONE agrees that Tara is worth having at your wedding! Highly recommend.

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2012

Tara is an awesome photographer! She did my engagement, bridal and my wedding. I loved all my photos. Tara is very friendly and helpful. You can tell that she completely loves what she does.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2012

Tara is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond in doing my engagement pictures & my wedding day! Her pictures & work are incredible. I couldn't imagine choosing anyone else to capture my wedding day! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Krystal · Married on 09/08/2012

Tara is an extraordinary person and photographer. I put together my wedding in a matter of 4 weeks, thanks to my husbands up coming deployment. She was extremely flexible and prompt. Exactly the type of person and professionalism I was hoping to find. Tara was able to stay within my financial means & exceeded my expectations.
    The photographs are breath taking. They are a visual memory for our family & future children, ones that capture every moment and every feeling. From the bottom of my heart I thank you Tara Liebeck. xxo

chris · Married on 07/12/2012

Amazing day captured beautifully!

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2012

Absolutely love her! She was so professional and sweet! Her images turned out gorgeous and her prices were soo reasonable. I will definitely use her again for years to come! She is so talented and beautiful inside and out!

• Britney

Britney · Married on 04/28/2012

Tara provided us with beautiful wedding and engagement pictures that we will cherish forever. She went above and beyond to make sure we captured all the pictures we desired. She is a very professional but laid back photographer which I loved!

cristal · Married on 04/20/2012

I absolutely loved working with Tara. She was extremely flexible and responsive. I was planning my wedding from California and thought I was going to have a hard time with my wedding planning since I'm not from the Virginia area. She made me an my husband feel extremely comfortable and made it fun. She was able to work with our budget, which was amazing! We had a very small ceremony at the courthouse and were sad because our family wasn't able to be there to see our love. She was able to capture all the special moments in the photos and we are so thankful because she made our small wedding very special. Our photos were more than we could have asked for and we would recommend her to everyone looking for a photographer. Thanks Tara!

Hang · Married on 01/28/2012

Tara(!),

I know that this is supposed to be a review but Ly and I wanted this to be a love note from us to you. So we write this to thank you so much for being such an amazing part of our wedding day!! Amidst all of the craziness (who has a 16 hr. wedding?! ahh!) you and Zoe managed to capture what few cherished moments of peace and quiet that we had together. We know it was tough doing such a long multi-cultural wedding but you came prepared and knocked our socks off! Your professionalism and genuine concern made us feel at ease and comfortable. We can't thank you enough for giving us such beautiful images to cherish forever!

P.S. As a bride, thank you so much for putting up with my crazy requests and for not even hesitating to oblige!!!!!

Sandra · Married on 10/15/2011

When my husband and I initially started planning our wedding we had a photographer picked out. Needless to say she bailed a few months before our wedding. I contacted a friend that gave me Tara Liebeck's number. The stars aligned when I met her!! She is so amazing! Her work is beautiful! She is creative, kind, fun, and helpful with whatever I needed her for! I can't say enough how important it is to love your photographer as much as you love your dress the day of the wedding. She was a guest at our wedding! She fit right in with the fun and laughter! I HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Tara Liebeck Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sandra and Josh! I love you two so much! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day :)

Elizabeth · Married on 09/18/2011

I just want to say Tara was such a professional and really made us feel comfortable for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. We had to reschedule our engagement photos several times due to the weather and she was so flexible and when we finally had a beautiful day, the pictures turned out better than I could have asked for. She is creative, fun, and really brings out the best in you for the pictures. On our wedding day she did an absolutely amazing job! She took so many pictures, going above and beyond for pictures to capture our special day. I am so thankful to have worked with her for our wedding because with all the other stresses, she really helped me stay relaxed and kept me laughing during the chaotic day. And the best thing was her making time after the wedding for beach photos. Our wedding was supposed to be outside on the beach and it ended up raining that day and had to be inside. She met with us a week later to get some beautiful pictures on the beach at sunset. And when she did our album I actually teared up because it was such a crazy day and to see it all perfectly put together meant so much to us. I am so thankful to have worked with Tara and have amazing engagement and wedding photos because of her. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for incredible pictures and an overall great experience! Thank you for everything Tara, we loved working with you.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Tara Liebeck Photography's reply:

Elizabeth & Greg! It was MY PLEASURE being a part of your wedding!!! You two were great and so easy to work with!! Many congratulations to you and I love you two :)

Katelyn · Married on 07/19/2014

The quick highlights: She is reasonably priced, extremely talented, offers a great package, her turn around time is SO QUICK, reliable, responsible, professional, and she can make anyone feel confident and comfortable in front of a camera.

A deeper look: Tara is fantastic. Her photos have such a genuine feel and look to them. As a bride who got to work with her for our engagements and for our wedding... I was so touched with how she was able to capture how we felt and looked during those times. She is easy to get a hold of and gets back to you in a timely fashion. Tara takes her time to listen and is invested in helping your day be beautiful. She gives great advice when you are shooting with her as well as when you are just chatting up ideas. She has a true talent! Do yourself a favor and give yourself the opportunity to work with such an amazingly talented individual by booking Tara. Did I mention that she is a fantastic human being as well? That's a huge bonus. Truly a great heart!