TapSnap Reviews

7 | Pompano Beach, FL

7 Reviews for TapSnap

Mimi · Married on 08/03/2019

JC is the best!

Although I decided not to get a photobooth I have to acknowledge GREATNESS!!!! JC has amazing customer service skills. He’s not pushy and you can tell he truly wants what’s best for your big day.

Sent on 07/02/2019

TapSnap's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Mimi. We want to wish you the very best on your special day and may your wedding be the most memorable day ever. Congrats!

Jenice · Married on 09/15/2018

Where should I start? JC came highly recommended and now I understand exactly why. JC and his team ensured that every detail was addressed for my niece's sweet 16 birthday party. They were professional, prompt and Courteous. From the first question to the final follow-up, they made it easy. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 09/22/2018

J · Married on 06/02/2018

Where to start! I did my research. Once on the phone with JC his coustomer was spectacular!!! He’s timely in his comunications, whether on the phone or email. What a plus. I hired him pretty much on the spot. I remember him saying “if you need anything at all just call.” Boy, his words were so sencire and did they ever come in handy. 48 hrs prior to our wedding we found ourselves with no photographer! I called him and BAM! He hooked me up with his own private photographer AP Photo and Video, they contacted me within minutes and the rest ....well is happily ever after!
    JC and the team at TapSnap we’re fenomenal!!! We had a roaming photographer during the cocktail hour that was just amazing. It truly helped our guest get into party mode! Then came the main event..... well all I can say is that all my guest had a blast @ the photo booth!
    JC please let me take this moment to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU for making our wedding simply spectacular!!
    Mr & Mrs Atan

Sent on 06/20/2018

TapSnap's reply:

Thank you so much for the very kind words. We were honored to provide our services for your special day and to help you ensure your special day was exactly as you had dreamed. We wish you both the very best. Stay in touch!

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

TapSnap was easy and awesome to work with for our destination wedding in Florida. I never actually met them in person before the big day but they were very professional and our guests really enjoyed the service! Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Reisa · Married on 01/13/2018

Incredibly professional! Brought fun props and was a major highlight of our wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2018

kaydian · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing team of people to work with they made my guest so extremely happy. Thank u jc

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Julie

Julie Dinardo · Married on 02/16/2019

2.0

Nice work, Easy to book

It was easy and took little to no effort, plus they sent me all the pictures immediately.

Sent on 04/12/2019