Tanya Bondarenko Photography Reviews

Tanya Bondarenko Photography 5
Tanya Bondarenko Photography 6
Tanya Bondarenko Photography 7

erin · Married on 11/10/2018

Above and beyond services!

From the very get go Tanya was the best wedding photographer we could’ve asked for. She is very professional but makes you feel like a long time friend. Her services were above and beyond, down to the tiniest details and we couldn’t reccomend her more!! She made us feel very special and helped our special day to run seamlessly.

-The Vinski’s

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Tanya Bondarenko Photography 8

Tanya Bondarenko Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Josh + Erin! I absolutely loved your wedding! It was an honor to capture your love story.

Tanya

Amelia · Married on 08/19/2018

Highly recommend!!

To start this review off I’m going to say Tanya Bondarenko is by far the best photographer out there! She went above and beyond to provide us with the most perfect wedding photos we could ever ask for! Not only did she get every single photo we wished for on our special day months after our wedding she sent us an adorable gift that we were not expecting at all!! I will most definitely hire Tanya again to do future photo shoots and recommend her to everyone we know! Keep up the amazing work you do Tanya!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Tanya Bondarenko Photography 9
    Tanya Bondarenko Photography 10
    Tanya Bondarenko Photography 11
    Tanya Bondarenko Photography 12
    Tanya Bondarenko Photography 13

Tanya Bondarenko Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kevin + Amelia! Your wedding day was beyond perfect. From the weather to the venue. I was most definitely in photography heaven. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Vitalina · Married on 07/14/2018

Tanya does an amazing job on all of her photos. She took pictures for several of my friends and did my sisters wedding. The quality is perfect, lighting is perfect, and she works her magic and making sure every single detail of the event is photographed and accounted for. Her eye for capturing every detail of the event is superb!! Her work is very professional and you can tell that she loves what she does. I would recommend her over and over.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Tanya Bondarenko Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Vitalina! Love your family!

Christine · Married on 04/07/2018

Tanya is incredible!

Tanya is amazing! We were so lucky to have found Tanya for both our engagement pictures and wedding day. She is truly professional, reliable, and creates the most beautiful pictures that captured not only the moments, but the emotions of our special day. She is incredibly easy to work with, organized, and takes a lot of pride in her work so you know you are getting the best. I highly recommend Tanya for any special day or moment.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Christine!

Thank you so kindly for the incredible review. I am honestly so happy we found one another. I forever will remember your perfect wedding day and how genuine caring of a person you are. Thank you for everything.

Tanya

Kristina · Married on 03/02/2018

Tanya was amazing to work with! She came highly recommended and I couldn’t be happier. Tanya really takes the time to get to know the couple to capture the perfect images. She really delivered on her promises to reflect us naturally and captured our wedding day beautifully! She also photographed our engagement shoot, I’ll not only be recommending her but continue to use her for future shoots.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Tanya Bondarenko Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristina, for leaving such a great review. I loved hanging out and being a part of your amazing life moments. Arthur & you are the best!

Olga · Married on 11/25/2017

First off I would like to say working with Tanya Bondarenko Photography was more than we could have ever asked for! We were blow away with her professionalism and organization. Tanya goes out of her way to answer any questions or concerns you may have. She is very responsive. I loved that she explained exactly what to expect on our special day. She is with you every step of the way. We knew exactly when and where our photos would be taken. I'm not the best at posing, so I loved that Tanya had so many ideas of how to pose us. She is very good about asking who exactly you wanted in your photos (family, friends, cousins, etc.) She also made sure to ask you have a "good side" which I loved because there are angles that I just do not like. This made our wedding day a lot more laid back and care free. We had 100% confidence that our photos were going to be beautiful. After our wedding, Tanya would keep us updated on the status of our photos with little teasers sent to us every so often. Our photos were ready faster than we anticipated and are absolutely perfect! She captured every beautiful detail of our special day from the beginning to the very end. We highly recommend Tanya Bondarenko photography to capture your most special moments.

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Tanya Bondarenko Photography 21
    Tanya Bondarenko Photography 22
    Tanya Bondarenko Photography 23

Tanya Bondarenko Photography's reply:

THANK YOU so kindly Olya! It was a such a pleasure to capture Tony and your wedding day! So much details and emotions! You two are the perfect couple! Thank you for the opportunity

Kathryn · Married on 12/22/2016

I can not speak more highly of Tanya! She is so professional and creative. I can't tell you how many people have come up to me asking who did my pictures. She made my husband feel so comfortable, which is not easy when it comes to pictures. She gets the photos back to us so quickly, and even previews ahead of time.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Oksana · Married on 08/07/2016

Tanya was very professional and did an amazing job on our pictures. She was very flexible and did everything she could to make our day special.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Alina · Married on 07/30/2016

She is a very face paced worker and gets things done. She doesn't drag it out. She's talented and knows what she's doing. I loved every photo and was very happy with everything.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Alina · Married on 06/11/2016

Don't think twice about booking Tanya, everyone who has seen our wedding pictures are in awe because she goes above and beyond to deliver the best possible work! Me and my husband were so lucky to have booked her with only 2 months before our wedding. We honestly got everything we wanted and more! Her fun personality helps you feel relaxed and comfortable around the camera and her prices are more then reasonable for the amount of pictures and quality that you get. I have yet to meet a photographer that sacrifices so much time and energy to satisfy her clients and deliver memories that last a lifetime.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kathy · Married on 05/28/2016

We were blessed to have Tanya as our engagement and wedding photographer. She is so flexible and is willing to just make anything work for you. I was worried about a few things on my wedding day and Tanya just had this positive energy about her that makes you believe what she believes. You have nothing to worry about if you choose her as your photographer. I love that she gets to know you first before capturing your photos. I love that she takes time to know what photos you want to be taken so she doesn't miss anything! and she also captures all the little details which sometimes at the end of the day mean the most! you want to remember all the little things at your wedding and she captures it all! She is fast paced, straight-forward but in a good way, positive, energetic, adventurous and sweet! If you go with Tanya you won't regret it! We are so happy with all of our pictures!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Aleks · Married on 04/02/2016

Had an amazing time with Tanya as our photographer!!! She had awesome ideas that meshed well with what I wanted and did an awesome job on making my pictures look naturaly beautiful!!! Thanks so much girl.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Tanya · Married on 06/21/2015

Tanya is a talented photographer that does an amazing job! Her bubbly yet professional personality makes working with her a breeze. She coordinated us with our poses (because we are not born natural models let's just say haha) yet in the photos they look completely effortless and she got awesome in-the-moment captured from our shoot! The light, the editing & overall service was perfect. Very efficient as well. We got our photos in a timely manner. Didn't have to do any kind of adjustments after she delivered them to us and they are FRAMEWORTHY! She's creative about the locations and the end result is breathtaking!! We loved the whole experience from A-Z! Definitely book her! Thank you Tanya!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Angela · Married on 09/27/2014

LOVED working with Tanya. Her attention to detail and passion for taking photos is obvious and you feel comfortable working with her. One thing that's rare in a photographer but Tanya does is that she suggests poses, where to stand (even if it's "take 2 inches back"), where to put your hands, chin, but she still manages to snap natural photos and this is HUGE because you can have great quality photos and look totally awkward. (I think this is SO important especially for wedding photos!) I wish she was working when we got married. We totally would have hired her for our wedding! 10/10!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Svetlana · Married on 05/10/2014

Loved having Tanya as a wedding photographer! We did not have any issues and she captured all the sweet moments that we love to go back and look at. We appreciated her straightforwardness which helped us look our best in each picture. The photos still look natural and we looked great! Truly was a joy! Thank you!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Olga · Married on 04/26/2014

Strongly recommend Tanya Bondarenko Photography

It’s easy to write a review about Tanya Bondarenko because not only is she a great friend but a true professional when it comes to photography. My husband and I had a city view/rooftop photoshoot with Tanya and were very pleased with how comfortable she made us feel. Unlike most photographers, Tanya provides direction while photographing, advising where to look or how to pose, and will let you know if your hair is out of place, etc. before she snaps the photo. This made it our part very easy.
    She is also fearless and will do anything to get the perfect picture; at one point, she was laying on the ground so we could have all the skyscrapers in the shot! Love it!
    Tanya’s style of editing is effortless and yet very detail oriented. She gets rid of any distractions in the photos and ensures everything is perfect. But my favorite part of all was that she captured our carefree moments versus forced smiles. Thank you Tanya for your beautiful work!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Tanya Bondarenko Photography 29

Marina · Married on 07/13/2013

Marina V. Pshichenko
    · February 21, 2017
    Tanya is amazing! We did our photoshoot on a Saturday and by Monday she sent me previews and was done editing all the rest within a week. She is not the kind of photographer who only considers the composition of the photograph (she does that too of course) but she pays attention to the people. I think that's so important, not all photographers do that. She takes the time to make sure her clients are positioned in the most flattering way and are comfortable and relaxing. She is also amazing with light. Our photos turned out beautiful, soft and romantic, exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Tanya as a photographer for your next event, you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Nadia · Married on 06/22/2013

Tanya's passion for photography is seen in every photo she has delivered to me. We have used her on several family photo occasions including photography while traveling to Spain. Her work creates masterpieces that you will treasure forever. Not only does she create beautiful photography, but she is very professional. She responded very quickly to any questions I had and when it came down to the actual photo sessions, she knew which angles to take better for us, picking location very carefully, and determining what lighting is best. She is a very talented and a professional photographer. She is very mindful of every detail. I will continue hiring her for all our family occasions. My most recent use of Tanya's professional work was to create our wedding album. I wasn't aware of Tanya's photography almost four years ago to hired her to capture our wedding in June 2013, so I used another vendor. The wedding photographer that we use, did not provide any weddjng albums. Tanya was able to help me with this problem. It took me almost four years to finally order an wedding album! But Tanya was able to take what I had and created the most beautiful wedding album. You will not regret hiring her for your special occasion. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, just take a look at her work and you will see exactly what I have stayted!

Sent on 01/12/2017