Tantzi Kuyers Photography Reviews

Tantzi Kuyers Photography 5
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Devries · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome photographer!

Tantzi did an amazing job capturing our day! She is fun and funny and has the energy to keep up with such a fast paced day. She did such a great job capturing candid shots and also worked with us to get the more traditional shots our family members desired. She did an awesome job directing the traditional family shots too- not an easy task! Our photos were amazing and were edited and back to us un a timely manner. Tantzi did a fantastic job and I highly recommend her work!

Tantzi Kuyers Photography 6
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 7
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 8
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 9
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 10
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 11
    Sent on 12/14/2019

Ashley Corl · Married on 08/03/2019

Hired a photographer, gained a friend!

My husband and I are so happy to have had Tantzi shoot our wedding. Right away from our very first meeting, we felt completely at ease working with her. Her enthusiasm for the vision we had for our wedding was so reassuring and let us know we'd picked precisely the right person to spend our big day with. Tantzi's images are just beautiful and have a timeless quality to them. Those who know us will tell you that we like to throw a good party. As such, she knew we wanted to have more candid moments captured than staged ones and that is exactly what she delivered. We look at our wedding album so often and love getting to laugh at the fun we had! I cannot say enough how incredibly comfortable we felt with her. We still keep in touch with Tantzi and that's one of the best parts about working with her- we gained a friend out of it all too.

Tantzi Kuyers Photography 12
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 19
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 20
    Sent on 12/11/2019

Lauren Leegwater · Married on 07/19/2019

Great experience from start to finish.

Tantzi is AMAZING. She kept the day moving and on track. She has an incredible ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and will keep you relaxed and laughing throughout the day. I received many compliments on Tantzi and her pictures. I highly recommend hiring Tantzi as your wedding photographer!

Tantzi Kuyers Photography 21
    Sent on 11/20/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing, unique photographer!

Tantzi is such a kind, funny, and outgoing person! She was always flexible and there was something about her that made my husband and I feel so comfortable when taking photos with her. Tantzi was so laid back when it came to our big day! I would most definitely recommend Tantzi for any photo needs.

Tantzi Kuyers Photography 27
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 34
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Amanda Williams · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful!

Tanzi is just Wonderful! She is goofy and fun, which really made taking pictures a breeze. Her pictures are so beautifully edited and I could have asked for more. She was able to catch great photos of everyone at our intimate wedding. Not only that, she was willing to take family photos for us with our daughter instead of engagement photos. She was really able to customize her services to fit our wants. Just a blast!

Tantzi Kuyers Photography 35
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 36
    Sent on 03/23/2019

Sarah Schaefer · Married on 10/06/2018

Very fun, talented, and personable photographer

Tantzi was a joy to work with. She brought out the best in us by helping us relax and just have fun. She took our engagement and wedding photos, and we were extremely happy with how they all turned out. She did a beautiful job capturing the best moments of the day. We’re so glad we hired Tantzi!

Tantzi Kuyers Photography 37
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 38
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 39
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 40
    Sent on 03/22/2019

Elizabeth Bir · Married on 05/31/2018

Wouldn’t have changed a thing!!

Absolutely stunning photographs. My husband and I were blown away by our wedding photos. Tantzi was awesome from the beginning. It was so easy to take photos with her because of her laid-back and friendly personality. She wasn’t afraid to be silly as a way of making others laugh or just feel more comfortable, and in doing so, she had a way of capturing just the right moments, the beautiful and precious ones that you want to hold onto forever! On top of her friendliness, she was always prompt and professional. I could count on her to answer any and all of my (many) questions right away, which is always SO helpful when planning such a big day, and she even helped me out with the overall timeline of our day. I’m so glad we found Tantzi and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photographer.

Tantzi Kuyers Photography 41
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 46
    Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Mccarty · Married on 10/12/2019

Worth the price for sure

Tantzi did a very good job on our wedding day. Everything went off without a hitch and the pictures turned out great! She was flexible with pricing and packages and was very professional and nice the whole time.

Tantzi Kuyers Photography 47