Tantzi Kuyers Photography Reviews

Tantzi Kuyers Photography 5
Tantzi Kuyers Photography 6
Tantzi Kuyers Photography 7

Sarah Schaefer · Married on 10/06/2018

Very fun, talented, and personable photographer

Tantzi was a joy to work with. She brought out the best in us by helping us relax and just have fun. She took our engagement and wedding photos, and we were extremely happy with how they all turned out. She did a beautiful job capturing the best moments of the day. We’re so glad we hired Tantzi!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 10
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 11
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 12
    Tantzi Kuyers Photography 13

Elizabeth Bir · Married on 05/31/2018

Wouldn’t have changed a thing!!

Absolutely stunning photographs. My husband and I were blown away by our wedding photos. Tantzi was awesome from the beginning. It was so easy to take photos with her because of her laid-back and friendly personality. She wasn’t afraid to be silly as a way of making others laugh or just feel more comfortable, and in doing so, she had a way of capturing just the right moments, the beautiful and precious ones that you want to hold onto forever! On top of her friendliness, she was always prompt and professional. I could count on her to answer any and all of my (many) questions right away, which is always SO helpful when planning such a big day, and she even helped me out with the overall timeline of our day. I’m so glad we found Tantzi and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/13/2019