Tanisha Colbert Makeup Artistry Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Seychelle Married on 02/07/2019

Miss Columbus 2017

The AMAZING Tanisha Colbert is nothing short of the word AMAZING. In fact, she’s outstanding! She helps the inner beauty you hold shine on the outside, is the epitome of professionalism and grace, and gives you the fiercest, most beautiful looks to allow your confidence to shoot through the roof at any event! I even did one on one makeup lessons with her and she taught me the tips and tricks to help me to be beatiful in her absence. I’m so grateful for her and I will always choose her services above all else... I recommend you do too!
  • Haley
    Haley J. Married on 01/05/2019

My experience was excellent!

Tanisha was awesome! I looked stunning in all my pictures, and I could not have asked for better! She is also great at making the customer feel comfortable and relaxed!
    Morgan Married on 12/01/2018

100000% my favorite people on the planet

I can’t say enough about Tanisha and her team of girls!!! My wedding day was far more than perfect and a lot of it starts with how beautiful I felt leading up to it. They were fun and energetic and very much so wanted us to look our best. At one point, one of my bridesmaids makeup was not how Tanisha wanted it so she sent her back and got her to start all over. That spoke VOLUMES to me. She was concerned with even the small stuff and that goes a long way with a bride. We had a consult about a month before the wedding and I have to say, I loved my makeup then, but I loved it even more on the actual day. Tanisha killed it and so did her girls!!!!! I love you people!
    Abigail S. Married on 08/06/2018

Tanisha is amazing

You want somebody who puts dedication and time into their work and who also works on a time schedule this lady is the way to go!
    Chatia Married on 04/21/2018
    Tanisha was the most professional contracted vendor and she did such an amazing job. My bridal party party ranged from skin tones of Caucasian women to beautifully dark African American women and each of them were natural and beautiful. She's dependable, reliable and easily reachable. Job well done.
    Amy R. Married on 06/10/2017

Very professional and trendy with makeup application.

Tanisha enhances client’s natural beauty which compliments their individuality. She exceeds with confidence.
    Hannah M. Married on 05/13/2017

Perfection

Tanisha perfectly executed the look I was going for on my wedding day as well as other events. Her attention to detail had me feeling flawless!
    Janay Married on 08/13/2016
    Tanisha Colbert was nothing but a blessing sent from heaven. You know how Cinderella basically had her personal glam squad who knew exactly what she needed in order to "SLAY" for those few hours? Well, that is exactly how I felt with Tanisha. Tanisha knew exactly what I wanted to look like on the day of my wedding. We never did a pre- makeup session before the wedding. ( This is what you call talent, blessed hands, a woman who loves what she does, and a woman of GOD). From the very first time I talked with her I knew she was something serious. She is an artist when she put those brushes to your face! Very professional when you converse with her. Her work ethics, and the quality of her products was nothing but the best. I have a few things I loved about her. Tanisha came into my room the day of the wedding.... she was organized to the "T"... She had her professional chair, lightening, clean brushes, etc! She was ready to beat my face! She always have something inspiring to say to you. Very positive! Made my day so much better! The last thing that really caught my attention was that not only did she know what I wanted to look like, but she have so much knowledge on makeup, and basically what to do to make you look absolutely stunning on camera! Tanisha also did a stunning job on my Mother, and Mother-in-law. They really enjoyed setting in a chair of a high qualified MUA. The saying I came up with for Tanisha is "You better get you a Tanisha Colbert" I PROMISE you will not be disappointed by any means! She is extremely talented! Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. God has placed yet another amazing woman in my life that I can call my family! I love you lots!!
    Shirley Married on 07/23/2016
    The makeup took all the ladies by surprise. We were so beautiful with Tencia work that we knew we looked amazing. In fact, I kept my false eyelashes on throughout my honeymoon cruise. That's just how well and natural they were applied.
    She was the best referral anyone would be excited to have. Thanks again and again. Love, Mrs. Shirley McCants, 7-23-2016
    Gertheia Married on 04/23/2016
    Tanisha is an elite makeup artist. She has a passion for her work, and it shows. She is client focused. She collaborates the client's vision with her professional touch to create a beautiful transformation. She knows how to naturally accent features and enhance beauty! She is very organized and can handle any size wedding party--(Trust me, I know because on my wedding day she provided full face makeup services (with lashes) on eight bridesmaids and myself along with "Glam" for two junior bridesmaids and a flower girl with no problems)! So if you're looking for a flawless but natural look by a responsive professional, then you should look no further... Tanisha Colbert Makeup Artistry is it!
    Valaska Married on 10/17/2015
    Tanisha I'm so grateful to have you as my makeup artist. The first time I reached out to you, you made me feel comfortable. You was friendly and professional. You made my wedding day a success. My wedding party and I was absolutely beautiful. Now every time I need my makeup done for an special event I contact you. Words can't express how bless I was to have you apart of my big day. Thanks a million!