Tanira Dove Photography Reviews

5 Reviews for Tanira Dove Photography

• Nina

Powers2020 · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing quality - Flexible and Easy to Work with

The photographer I found was highly recommended by others and we were excited to work with her. Our wedding was 2 hour drive (each way) for her and she still agreed to come out during COVID time and make our event unforgettable. She is super easy to work with - whatever we needed we were able to communicate with her and she came up with solutions for us. It rained hard on our wedding day and she brought umbrellas and plenty of great ideas! Pictures came fast and turned out great! We picked 180 just to post, but we had so many! We have amazing experience! Highly recommend! If you are reading this - congrats to you on upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie Y. · Married on 01/10/2019

Fun, Creative and Professional

Tanira and her team were my wedding photographers and it was an incredible experience! I loved how fun the energy of her team was! Tanira is so creative and has a great eye on capturing candid moments and she was great at navigating us to get the perfect shots! I am so grateful that we chose her for our special day! :)

Anika · Married on 05/08/2017

The best wedding photographer!

Tatiana is the most professional photographer I had ever worked with! She puts her heart into her work and turns it into ART! Simply amazing! She has bright and easy going personality, very professional and creative. It was such a pleasure working with her - starting from the appointment booking until the time when the pictures were ready. Tatiana is very responsive and responsible. She arrived ahead of time, made us feel very comfortable and relaxed pretty much immediately! I felt like I know her for ages! She made our day super special! And the pictures (that we ready on time!) were absolutely stunning! I loved every single photo! It's hard to put into words how grateful I am for all the work and energy she put into my wedding day, for her patience, her vision, her ability to adapt to every situation! I highly recommend Tatiana, she is the BEST!

Sent on 09/21/2020

If you’re looking for the best of the best...

We chose Tatiana to shoot our engagement session and wedding based on a friend’s recommendation. She was creative, professional, and so easy to work with! Tatiana captured our special day perfectly and we couldn’t be happier with the end result. We would highly recommend Tatiana for any and all of your photography needs!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Maria G. · Married on 07/18/2015

Amazing Photographer

Tatiana was our wedding photographer and we couldn't be happier. She was not only creative but also punctual and we'll organized which I think is very important on your big day.

Our wedding was in July and it was a very hot day. Nevertheless, Tatiana worked tirelessly to get as many shots as we needed, all with a positive attitude. Most importantly our photos came out amazing and we are grateful to have such beautiful memories of our day!