Tanique Custom Airbrush Tanning Reviews

Tanique Custom Airbrush Tanning 4
Tanique Custom Airbrush Tanning 5
Tanique Custom Airbrush Tanning 6

Megan · Getting married on 05/23/2020

I wanted a spray tan for my brother's wedding and Traci with Tanique did an amazing job. I have been going to her since she opened and I always receive the best service and tan. I have very fair skin and my tan looked natural and didn't rub off when I was dancing all night. I highly recommend Tanique.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2019

Tanique knows how to make a brides experience amazing

The ladies at tanique did the most amazing job on my bridal party! Everyone was so pleased and looked great with their new flow. Traci and her staff are always up beat and happy to see everyone that walks in the door ! I would and do recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Morgan Julson · Married on 10/13/2018

gorgeous glow + best service!

I can’t say enough about Traci and the beautiful Tanique salon! My wedding airbrush tan was incredible and lasted all the way through the honeymoon!!! So much better than a booth spray tan and I love that Tanique uses safe ingredients in their products! Plus, Traci walks you through the entire process including before and after care to ensure even color and lasting results. I’ll never go back to non-custom sprays!!! 💕

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Tanique Custom Airbrush Tanning 7
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding Glow

Traci was wonderful to work with and very personable! I’ll never go anywhere else for a custom glow!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/09/2018

I love Tanique for all my tanning needs and she took especially good care of my self and my bridal party for my wedding! We had a private tanning party in her gorgeous space complete with cupcakes and champagne! Traci did an awesome job explaining everything and our tans looked awesome!

Sent on 06/15/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/26/2018

Traci gave my husband and I the perfect, natural glow for our wedding day! She was professional and made sure we were completely happy with our tans and even checked in the following day to make sure we loved it! Tanique is such a beautiful and welcoming environment that just makes the whole experience amazing! Go visit Traci at Tanique! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Tanique Custom Airbrush Tanning 8

Chelsea · Married on 05/19/2018

Traci and her team are the best! I scheduled our wedding party tan pretty much right after we set our date, I knew we would all need tan for the big day! She followed up closer to the event to ensure all details were correct. When we arrived she had snacks and champagne waiting for us. A few of our girls were new to Tanique and she spent time with each individual girl to ensure they were educated on the tanning process and worked with them to select a shade of tan that best fit both their complexion and their needs. Traci and her team exceeded my expectations! They are always amazing to work with but they went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend special. I would highly recommend Tanique for a special occasion or if you're just looking for a little bit of a healthy glow!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Chelsea Koenig · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing experience!

Our bridal party had a tanning party a few days ahead of the wedding. We had champagne, snacks and took turns getting our custom spray tans! The girls at tanique were so fun and professional. Every tan is customized for each person so everyone had a beautiful, natural glow for our big day. I would highly recommend a tan at Tanique for your big day. It’s more than a tan, it’s an experience. And with your custom color, you can’t go wrong!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Tanique Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Loved getting you ready for your special day! xo

Jamie · Married on 01/27/2018

Tracy does a fabulous job. We had a tanning party for 7 of us in my wedding party. Tracy had set up some water and snacks for us which was super sweet. She was very timely in getting through all of us and we enjoyed hanging out while everyone got tanned. We all left with a beautiful tan and smiles on our faces! Tanique should definitely be your go to for your spray tanning needs!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Amy · Married on 11/18/2017

Received a spray tan for my best friends wedding and loved it! As somebody who has used both spray tan machines and now custom airbrush sprays, you can truly see such a difference! No weird lines, no abnormally dark hands, no orange-y color, just great lasting color. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Molly · Married on 11/18/2017

I have been getting spray tans from Traci for a couple years now and knew for my wedding that I wanted her to do my spray tan. She is so patient and accommodating and wants you to get the perfect shade for any event. I had a November wedding and have naturally fair skin. I knew I wanted a very natural looking tan and something a little lighter than what I've gotten in the past. Traci walked me through all the possible choices and could even look up what shades I've done in the past. I tried a few different color options before the wedding and found the perfect shade I wanted. Traci is so helpful and knows what she is doing. She helped make me look perfect for my wedding and I will continue to only use her for spray tans. Thanks Traci!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Molly · Married on 10/28/2017

If you're needing a spray tan for a bachelorette party, wedding, holiday, or just want a natural glow without the dangerous chemicals and laying in a tanning bed - go see Traci! She is wonderful and does a fantastic job. I went to Traci for my bachelorette party glow and fell in love. She mixes a color specifically for the glow you're wanting so you don't have to worry about being too light, too dark or turning orange. I went back for my wedding day and took some of my bridesmaids with me. Traci allows you to bring your girls in and blocks off time for all of you so you don't have to worry about making individual appointments. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful natural glow than what she gave me for my special day. I have went back to Traci multiple times since then and will not go anywhere else! Her shop is so cute and welcoming. It's easy to setup an appointment online and pick your day and time. If you're on the fence about spray/airbrush tans you must give Traci a try - I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Tanique Custom Airbrush Tanning 9
    Tanique Custom Airbrush Tanning 10

Megan · Married on 08/19/2017

Traci is SO amazing and every bride needs to their their spray tan done by her!! I had mine done for my big day, as well as my whole bridal party and mothers of the bride/groom, and everyone looked flawless! She's great at matching the color to WHATEVER you want and is completely discreet and professional - she makes sure everyone is comfortable from the moment you get to her adorable salon, to the time you leave. She's also extremely flexible with scheduling, has very affordable pricing and offers a wide range of tan-care products. I go to Traci for all my spray tan needs now and you should too — she's by far the best in the area!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Tanique Custom Airbrush Tanning 11
    Tanique Custom Airbrush Tanning 12

Erin · Married on 06/03/2017

I was so happy with my wedding day glow! Traci made me feel so comfortable during my session. I have had many spray tans in the past and truly feel Traci takes her time to make sure you have the perfect tan. She uses a variety of poses and ensures you have complete coverage. I will definitely be going back to tanique for future spray tans!

Sent on 05/22/2017
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/31/2016

I have had a lot of spray tans in my lifetime but not like this! Traci was super responsive in answering any questions I had and very quick to reply with assistance in scheduling an appointment with her for a trial and for my wedding day. It was a very comfortable experience and the color was phenomenal! I'm naturally very pale and the color we chose enhanced my natural skin tone and did not look orange at all! I highly recommend Tanique if you are looking for a personalized air brush tanning experience for any occasion!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Laura · Married on 12/31/2016

I have been getting spray tans from Traci for almost two years and I wouldn't go anywhere else! She is amazing, extremely professional, and makes you feel very comfortable. For the spray tan for my wedding, I wasn't sure what shade I wanted to go with and I really appreciated Traci's advice and suggestions on what I should do. My spray tan for my wedding was perfect and I felt flawless. Four of my bridesmaids also got airbrush spray tans for the very first time and I could tell they were nervous about the experience leading up to our appointments. Traci explained all about the spray tans, shade suggestions, when to shower, when to lotion, etc. to each of of my bridesmaids. All of them had a wonderful experience and all commented how natural the spray tans looked and how long the tans lasted. My four bridesmaids all live in different states and they mentioned after the wedding that they wish they lived closer to Traci so they could get spray tans from her more regularly. Traci is also great at communication - phone, email, text. The times of our appointments the week of the wedding changed and Traci was very accommodating with our schedules. Thank you Tanique for a great experience and making my wedding party and I feel amazing on my special day!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Lacey · Married on 11/05/2016

Flawless spray tan for my wedding!! Absolutely the best spray tan in the area!! Don't go anywhere else for your big day-or any day!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Steph · Married on 10/15/2016

I have been using Traci for years to get my custom spray tans. She knows exactly what I'm looking for each time I see her. Traci makes you feel very comfortable and walks you through the appointment so you know what to expect. You are also able to customize your tan, which is PERFECT for finding the ideal color. I always receive compliments on how healthy and natural my tans always look. I have never been disappointed and have always referred everyone to Traci at Tanique. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else for my tans; Traci is absolutely the best!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kara · Married on 09/02/2016

Absolutely love Tanique!! Traci did my tan for my bachelorette weekend, and then did my bridal party, myself and my now hubby for our wedding! We loved our tans, perfectly even and just the right color. We had an in-home party before the wedding, and Traci was so great and professional with everyone. It was so convenient to have it at our house and she left our "tanning room" spotless:) So thankful we found Tanique and can't wait to keep coming back for more!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jen · Married on 08/27/2016

I absolutely love Tanique Airbrush Tanning and working with Traci. I'm a relatively pale girl & have had some spots removed, but Traci helped me feel beautiful for all of my wedding events. The tan was so natural and perfect, I couldn't have asked for more. She was so responsive and answered all my questions and even helped me with a few touch ups, free of charge, when I had some concerns before my big day! I highly recommend Traci and Tanique, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Rachel Dorpinghaus · Married on 06/25/2016

The Best Spray Tan!

Traci and her team are amazing! They’re so great about explaining each part of the process, and making sure you’re completely comfortable. I always leave Tanique with beautiful glowing skin! They truly are the best!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Jo · Married on 06/11/2016

If you need an airbrush tan for any event, Traci is your girl! She is so friendly, knowledgable, affordable and flexible. I had to change plans for my spray tan a few times and she was more than happy to accommodate my bridesmaids and me. The tan itself is so natural looking, so brown and glowy; she's definitely a pro at applying it, both the trial and wedding tans were perfect! She is incredibly informative as well, giving plenty of great tips and products available to keep your tan look great for longer! The trial tan for my bridal shower lasted almost two weeks! It fades so evenly too, my wedding tan looked natural our entire honeymoon that included lots of sand, sun and salt water, I was very impressed! You will not be disappointed with an airbrush tan from Traci at Tanique!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Alexis · Married on 06/04/2016

Traci is the best in the business! If you are looking for a fast, affordable and overall GORGEOUS airbrush tan, look no further Traci is your girl. I absolutely love Traci. She has airbrushed me for all my wedding events and my tan looked amazing every single time. I have never in my life had a spray that just makes me look naturally tan. Tanique is simply the best!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Miranda · Married on 05/28/2016

You guys - if you are looking for the perfect wedding glow, you HAVE to go to Traci at Tanique. She is not only a great person, but she creates the most PERFECT airbrush tan I have ever experienced. I used her for all my showers. bachelorette party, and of course for the big day. Every time I've gone, I've had such a great experience and took away a tan that had many others complimenting my color and how natural I looked. I used to work for a tanning salon in the Des Moines area, and I can vouch that Traci is the best in the entire city!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Megan · Married on 11/14/2015

I have gotten two tans at Tanique, one being for my wedding!! The tan lasts about 8-10+ days I would say, much more then when I have gone to a spray booth! I couldn't be happier! Definitely will use Tanique more often & continue to refer friends and family!

Sent on 11/30/2015