Tanesha Williams Beauty Reviews

22 | Glen Burnie, MD

22 Reviews for Tanesha Williams Beauty

Anee · Married on 08/06/2017

Tanesha did my make up for my wedding not to long ago and I am still just so impressed with her work of art. She was very pleasant, on time, and ready to work. My makeup lasted all night even after all the fun I had dancing, sweating, eating etc. She has top quality makeup and very good skills. Every picture I have shows my makeup being on point and I couldn’tve wanted it any other way. Very natural, very fierce, and very ME! Book with her, I promise you won’t be disappointed :)

Amy · Married on 05/29/2016

Tanesha did a fabulous job with the make-up for my bridal party. She worked with me over the months leading up to my wedding to do a trial for my make-up and establish the timeline for the wedding day. She did make-up for 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and myself (the bride). Tanesha had a great sense of what would work/not work for each girl and made all of us look and feel beautiful. I highly recommend her for any special occasion!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review Amy! Providing services to your bridal party was such a pleasure.

Brandi · Married on 05/15/2016

Tanesha was wonderful. I decided last minute that I wanted a makeup artist for myself and my soon to be sister-in-law for my local wedding ceremony. She was very accommodating on short notice. Tanesha arrived to the venue on time and was professional. I will definitely use her services again for a special occasion.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you Brandi! It was my pleasure!

Lakesha · Married on 10/04/2015

Tanesha is a fantastic MUA! She did my makeup for my Engagement Photos, Bridal Shower and My Wedding Day 10-04-15. I'm really not a makeup person but every time I get my face done by Beauty By Tanesha it comes out great! Not too much and not too little :-) I will definitely recommend you book Tanesha for you next Makeup services you won't go wrong! She has reasonable pricing, she's good with time management and she is very professional!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Thank you Lakesha!

Tanesha did my grandmothers, two bridesmaids and my makeup for my wedding in October of this year. Everyone enjoyed their experience with Tanesha as he was personable and made everyone feel comfortable. We were all very pleased with how her work turned out. She was responsive, punctual, professional and overall a pleasure to have worked with. Definitely would recommend booking her for makeup services!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the great review!

Tisha · Married on 08/22/2015

Tanesha (through Bridal Artistry) provided makeup services and for me and my 6 bridesmaids and had us all looking beautiful with time to spare the morning of the wedding. I typically don't wear a lot of makeup and Tanesha was very patient with me as we worked to find the right style of makeup for the big day! The girls had examples of the makeup they wanted and Tanesha was able to deliver on the spot with different looks with no hesitation. The makeup looked flawless and it lasted the entire night through the after-party even after tearing up during the ceremony and sweating on the dance floor! The makeup was not caked or runny at all! I highly recommend hiring Tanesha for makeup if you want to look beautiful on your big day!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Tanesha is a fabulous make-up artist! She did my make-up for my engagement photos and my wedding. My fiancé loved my make-up for the engagement photos so I knew I had to book Tanesha for my wedding. I don’t wear heavy make-up and she has a talent for making you look gorgeous and glamorous with just enough but not too much so you still look very natural. Tanesha was always punctual, patient and professional. If you want to look beautiful but still look like yourself, Tanesha is your MUA…you can’t go wrong with her!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the great review!

Samantha · Married on 04/18/2015

Beauty by Tanesha was an experience not just another beauty/makeup session trial. She made me feel comfortable and gave me the best options for Wedding photos. On my Wedding day, I was already a little worried about small things and she just took it all away with laughter and a pampering beauty experience. I would recommend this professional makeup artist to anyone.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Thank you Samantha!

Ronisha · Married on 03/21/2015

Tanesha was a gem to work with. She was professional and worked quickly, but efficiently, to make sure that my bridal party looked flawless and was on time. I was very pleased with all of her work. She did not overdo our make up like some artists. Instead she enhanced each of our natural features, so that we all looked like the most beautiful versions of ourselves. I definitely recommend Tanesha to provide your beauty needs for your next event!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Thank you Ronisha!

doneise · Married on 10/25/2014

Tanesha was absolutely amazing! I searched long and hard to find a make up artist that was talented, yet affordable. After hours of endless searching, a friend of a friend referred be to Tanesha. I spoke with her on the phone and she was professional and flexible and we decided on a time for my trial. Tanesha was laid back and friendly, all while maintaining a professional demeanor. She did an AMAZING job on my face, and it was just for the trial. She also gave me other random beauty tips to help me prep for my special day (i.e. eyebrow/lip waxing/threading). Tanesha spent time talking to me and the bridesmaid that came along and getting to know me, the groom, and about the wedding details. She even talked a bit about her own life, which some may find weird, but I like to actually get to know the person who I am potentially hire, because I want to hire good people! Tanesha finished up the trial and I signed a contract immediately. I felt so relieved! Within an hour of me leaving the trial, she sent a schedule for the day of and followed up a few times before the special day.

I already knew my special day would be a breeze with Tanesha. She called the designated POC (which she asked for so that she would not have to contact me directly the day before or day of the wedding) for the room number, which we gave to her. She showed up ready to work! She brought along an assistant who was just as focused, professional, friendly and lively. We talked, laughed and enjoyed working with her. I had 8 bridesmaids with unique personalities and Tanesha and her assistant catered to our needs, while making sure that our faces looked flawless. She even helped to calm me down since i was a little nervous. Tanesha was a pelasure to work with and we got tons of compliments on our makeup. I would not hesitate to use Tanesha again or refer her to a friend!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Doneise! I so appreciate all the kind words you said in this review. My response is late, but your day is in the fore front of my memory as if it was yesterday. Being able to show up for my Brides means EVERYTHING to me!
  • Nadia

Nadia · Married on 08/23/2014

Tanesha has an obvious passion for beauty and is a perfectionist. She provided my makeup for my 10 year vow renewal. This lovely spirited woman made me feel absolutely gorgeous. She arrived on time to my wedding venue and quickly got started. I was ready for the photographer in no time!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Nadia, being a part of your 10 year vow renewal was such a blessing. Thanks for trusting me to be a part of it.

Mrand · Married on 06/22/2013

Words cannot express my gratitude to Tanesha for making me look like an absolute goddess on my wedding day in June! I am not a big make up person and had not fully committed to the idea of wearing make up on my special day (crazy, I know! Lol). However, a few weeks before my big day, I met with Tanesha, she quelled all of my fears! She did a trial run and did the perfect balance of natural beauty and glam on my face, so I HAD to book her! Thankfully, even with the short notice I provided her, she was able to move some things around to drive HOURS away just to do me and my bridal party’s faces for my beach wedding.

On the day of my wedding, she was punctual, professional, and an absolute angel! She was literally like a therapist calming me down on my big day with all the chaos of last minute planning. All of our guests there and friends and family looking at pictures commented on what a beautiful job she did on everyone’s face. If you want to look like a celebrity for a VERY REASONABLE price on your special day with the perfect balance of the natural, beautiful YOU, Tanesha is your makeup artist! I thank her for using her awesome gift to make my day that much more perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Thank you for such a wonderful review! Your true beauty lies within!

Tanesha was very accommodating and responsive. She came prepared for all skin tones and facial structures. I had previously seen her work through a friend of mine, and I felt confident in her skill and technique. I didn't even have a trial session. I simply met her on the day of my wedding and let her work her magic. She gave me great advice on how to make my face look radiant for my special day. I received SO many beautiful compliments on how lovely I looked. I hardly wear makeup so I was nervous that I'd look overdone. But, everyone complimented on how natural my face was and the way she enhanced my natural features. She was punctual and timely; she knew how long it would take for each of my bridesmaids and myself. I was finished w/ my makeup and ready to go! The wedding ceremony started on time! And that is no small thing! :-) I would definitely use Tanesha again!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me on your special day! It was my pleasure to service you with all your beauty needs! Stay beautiful and congrats on your nuptials!

Aisha · Married on 04/20/2013

Tanesha is an amazing makeup artist! She did my makeup for a photoshoot for her website. I loved it and recommended her to a friend for her wedding. She did a great job! The bride and bridesmaids received so many compliments on the makeup. She is very professional, and I would definitely recommend her again!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you! It is always a pleasure working with you!

Tanesha did an amazing job with makeup for my best friend's wedding and the bridal party. She completely transformed my face. I couldn't believe. I felt like a movie star! I highly recommend Tanesha :-)

Sent on 05/08/2013

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to service you with your beauty needs!
  • BmoreBride

Laura · Married on 03/09/2013

Tanesha was a great makeup artist. My makeup was flawless, natural and graceful. I looked like myself only the most stunning version. Her prices were very reasonable and my husband loved my makeup!

Sent on 03/23/2013

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It was my pleasure to service you with all your beauty needs!

Myisha · Married on 04/21/2012

Tanesha was excellent, I would recommend her to any bride that is looking professionalism and great work for a great price.

Sent on 04/24/2012

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you, it was great working with you!

Tekeyia · Married on 04/07/2012

The services provided to me I was so pleased with. She is extremely professional and talented. I would recommend her service to anyone looking to bring out their inner beauty in a physical way.

Sent on 04/22/2012

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you, it was great working with you!

Maleeta · Married on 11/07/2009

I would highly recommend Tanesha to anyone looking for that perfect flawless look for any special occasion. Tanesha did my makeup as well as the entire bridal party for a friend’s wedding on September 27, 2014. The makeup was so natural and we didn’t have to touch it all day, which was fantastic. I’ll definitely be using her services in the future.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Thank you Maleeta!

Krystle · Married on 10/11/2016

Tanesha is the sister of my very close friend so I knew I was in good hands. She did a fabulous job on my make-up, my 3 bridesmaids, mother, and MIL on my wedding day. We kept in contact from the first time I reached out about a trial and she was very responsive to all of my emails, texts, or calls. Tanesha is a class act - she's funny, outgoing, witty, and serious about her craft. She is very gifted in make-up artistry so she knew what would work and what wouldn't. She made me and everyone who she served on my day feel extra beautiful. Keep up the great work, Tanesha!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you Krystle! Your bridal party was so much fun to work with!

Tanesha SAVED my wedding day. Two weeks before my wedding, I found out my original MUA couldn't do all the faces in my bridal party, so I had to scramble to find someone. On top of that, I had to find someone who could do 4 faces in about 1.5 hours. Tanesha took me on, and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing! I really wanted my girls to feel and look special, and everyone was so pleased with her work. Please consider her for your wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for the review!
  • Z

Zakyia · Married on 05/13/2016

Tanesha was great, she did myself and 4 of my bridemaids. We were all flawless!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Tanesha Williams Beauty's reply:

Dear Zakyia, having you as a Bride this year was a wonderful experience. I thank you for selecting me as your Bridal Beauty Specialist. I wish you many blessings!