Tanarah Luxe Floral Reviews

15 Reviews for Tanarah Luxe Floral

1 User photo

Tanarah Luxe Floral 1

Savvy · Married on 07/28/2018

Tanarah and team made my wedding the most amazing event. They are the best in Arkansas! I received so many compliments on the flowers and am so thankful I used them for my special day. Would highly recommend for your wedding and any other special occasion you may have. My wedding day was a dream and the flowers were something I'll remember forever.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/21/2018

Tamarah did my bridal bouquet for my portraits and for the wedding and I couldn’t have imagined anything more perfect!!! Matched exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Tanarah Luxe Floral 2

Erin · Married on 07/22/2017

The TLF team truly made our weekend spectacular from beginning to end. They are not only creative geniuses, but are true professionals through and through. They not only designed the florals for our wedding, but also did our rehearsal dinner and welcome party. I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 08/04/2017
  • User6019728 · 2+ years ago

I showed Tanarah a picture of the bouquet I wanted and they made it look even better than the inspiration!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Annabelle · Married on 01/01/2016

Wow! Tanarah was great. My daughter told them what she wanted and it was simply elegant. Reception was at the Little Rock Junior League, gorgeous venue, but the flowers made the room. Bridal bouquet was the prettiest I've ever seen. Thanks so much for helping make this day so beautiful!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Evie · Married on 10/31/2015

So pleased with the decor and flowers - service and experience working with Tanarah's were amazing. Thank you for making her dreams a reality!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Katherine · Married on 05/30/2015

I love Tanarah! I didn't have a lot of specific ideas in mind for the florals, so we talked and talked and looked at pictures, and I left our initial visit certain that she would come up with something gorgeous. And she did! When I lamented that so many beautiful flowers just get chucked after an event, she came up with the very cool idea of doing some terrarium centerpieces with succulents that guests could take home and keep. And when the one flower I knew I wanted turned out to be totally unavailable right before the wedding, Tanarah and her team dissected different flowers and reassembled them to look just like it. Way above and beyond! (I had heard horror stories from brides who had used different florists of last-minute "surprises" when a desired flower suddenly became unavailable, and what Tanarah did was the opposite of that.) Class act all the way.

Sent on 11/26/2015

Sheray · Married on 05/23/2015

Tanarah made my wedding look classy and elegant. When I saw the flowers I felt like I had a wedding straight out of a magazine! Super nice and quick to respond.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Love this florist and highly recommend them. Our floral budget was not that large but they treated us like we were the most important client they had and I'm sure this is how they treat everyone. Our flowers were beautiful! Tannarah and her crew are wonderful. They listened to us, were always prompt in responding to our questions, and were so incredibly helpful! They are simply awesome! If you are looking for a creative florist who will listen to you and make your vision a reality, this is the florist you want.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Rebekka · Married on 04/25/2015

I am SO happy we chose Tanarah Luxe for our wedding flowers. I had gone to several other florists in Little Rock and got the run around for MONTHS. Needless to say, I didn't have the greatest outlook on florists by the time I met with the team of Tanarah Luxe. However, they proved themselves from the beginning. They emailed me to confirm my appointment (which was huge for me considering so many other florists forgot they even had appointments......). They also included paperwork for me to fill out ahead of time so I would come in prepared and we could have a better appointment. The team was fantastic and always helpful, not to mention their work was BEAUTIFUL! Better than I could have expected! I am extremely happy we chose Tanarah Luxe (and that all the other florists fell through! :)).

Sent on 04/29/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2014

Tanarah totally understood my vision, and made me feel like the only bride in the world. The florals turned out EXACTLY the way I'd pictured them, and the service was outstanding. Thank you, Tanarah!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2013

Tanarah is hands down the best!! Not only does she make gorgeous flower arrangements, but she also has brilliant ideas to help you plan the wedding out from the floor plan to the small details and most importantly the overall visual aspect. She truly has a gift. She knew exactly what I wanted and played off of it perfectly. I don't know what I would have done without her and her amazing team!! If you're worried about the expense, she completely understands the burden of paying for a wedding and works within your budget. When I finally saw the venue decorated on the day of my wedding, I was in awe and so blissfully happy. It was above and beyond how I had it pictured in my mind! Simply amazing! Thank you

Sent on 04/10/2014

AMAZING!!!! Stephen was so much fun to meet with and he had great ideas to make my vision perfect and within my budget. It was great that with Tanarah Luxe and Day Lily to Go we were able to get great great service with the major pieces such as my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and boutonnieres; but we were also able to order the same flowers for my Aunts to arrange as centerpieces and accents down the aisle. I felt so taken care of ever time I talked to someone or I walked into their store. They really went above and beyond.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Emily · Married on 06/01/2013

Wow, wow, wow!! What else can I say about Tanarah Luxe Floral. Our wedding was not a large affair, and our wedding party not that large, but Tanarah paired us with her Day Lily package, and my bouquet and toss bouquet and flowers for the reception and individuals, were unique, gorgeous, and extremely romantic. The price we paid for the quality we received was such a fantastic deal, that they will definitely be used in the future should I have a party, or fun event.

Sent on 08/23/2013

MaryBeth · Married on 10/27/2012

Tanarah was great to work with and always excels when it comes to beautiful arrangements. I would recommend Tanarah to ANYONE who wants stunning decor and flower arrangements.

Sent on 11/14/2012