Tamytha Cameron Photography Reviews

Tamytha Cameron Photography 4
Tamytha Cameron Photography 5
  • Diane

Diane Brandon · Married on 03/02/2019

Work with Tamytha if you're smart!

My wedding isn't until March, but Tamytha did our engagement photos, and we're so pleased! We've received many, many compliments on them. She and her daughter have both also done portraits of me before and they've always been great. She has a wonderful eye for framing, for color and original settings. This is ONE LESS thing you'll have to worry about, Brides. Your pictures will be great.

Tamytha Cameron Photography 6
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 7
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 8

Kelley · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful!

Tamytha was a pleasure to work with. She has a way of making everyone feel comfortable ( even those who don’t like being photographed)! Her work is AMAZING! She is extremely creative and captures all the moments. I can look at the photographs and they tell the story of the day down to all the emotions! Truly a gift to be treasured!

Amanda Hyde · Married on 10/27/2018

We love Tamytha!

We wouldn’t have wanted anyone but Tamytha to be the photographer for our intimate, immediate family-only wedding. She’s worked with our family for years and always does an incredible job. She captures all the details you’ll want to remember but would never think to ask for. Plus she turns around the final product so fast, and you can just tell she truly cares about her clients. We love Tamytha!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Cathy

Cathy Hyman · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photography Experience

I cannot say enough good things about working with Tamytha. From the moment we met as I was "interviewing" photographers, I knew she was perfect. We had a great rapport right from the beginning. I could tell immediately how passionate she is about photography and how personally invested she is in every wedding she does and every couple/family she works with. From our engagement pictures to our wedding pictures, we could NOT be happier! They are way beyond anything we could have imagined!! Tamytha is an absolute gem to work with, and she has an incredible eye for the perfect photo! I would 100% recommend her for anyone looking for wedding photography, and we plan to use her again for any future photo shoot needs!!!

Tamytha Cameron Photography 9
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 20
  • Angela

Angela Brown · Married on 04/07/2018

Exceptional

My husband and I absolutely loved our wedding photos and had the best experience! Tamytha and Celeste captured the enjoyment of the day perfectly from the light shining through the chapel before guests arrived until our final dance and all the details and sweet moments in between.

• Tory

Tory · Married on 03/24/2018

The best ever!

Tamytha has photographed every major event for us the last year - graduation, engagement, and a wedding. She is the best!!! I would not recommend anyone else!!!

Leah L · Married on 12/15/2017

We were so happy with the way Tamytha captured our special day!

Tamytha was so easy to work with, had great suggestions for shots, and created such wonderful memories of our special day. 😊

Shelby · Married on 12/09/2017

I have worked with Tamytha many time and always enjoy the experience. She puts everyone at easy and gets amazing photographs! She is extremely professional and reliable.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Tory · Married on 12/09/2017

Wedding Photographer

Tamytha was exactly what we needed for our wedding! She is professional, creative, and personable. She took my vision for engagement/wedding photos and made it come to life! She truly cares about all her clients! Tamytha makes sure you enjoy the entire process and takes all the stress away! We love her!

Tamytha Cameron Photography 21
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 28
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 29
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 30

Kristi · Married on 11/29/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with many photographers in Dallas, and Tamytha rates at the very top! Not only are her images beautiful, but she is a delight to work with. She is a professional in every way - putting everyone at ease while she is shooting, and very timely in turning things around. There are not enough adjectives to describe how much I enjoy working with her - she is one of our city's finest photographers.

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing work and speedy turn around time!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Emily · event on: 10/22/2017

Working with Tamytha was wonderful! Our pictures came out beautifully and she made us feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout our engagement shoot. She spent lots of time getting great shots, and even offered to come back if we wanted to take more. Tamytha is so sweet, professional, accommodating, and creative! I would highly recommend her and her Team for any type of event, and look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/21/2017

Tamytha was a pleasure to work with. She has a wonderful ability to make her subjects feel comfortable and at ease -- we were so happy to have her as our wedding photographer and we love our photos!

Benjamin · Married on 10/21/2017

Tamytha is a stellar photographer! We would certainly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough great things about this incredible woman. First of all, hire her right now if you are even considering it. Being photographed by her is like hanging out with a close friend who doesn’t judge, doesn’t overly style or make you tilt your head... she just lets you be you. You would never know how big time she is when you meet her, she is the most humble, adorably sweet person ever. Oh yeah, and not only are her photos GORGEOUS, she turns them around so quickly so you can enjoy them. She’s super relaxed, and just so much fun. We have hired her repeatedly and honestly, there is no one better in DFW.

AMANDA · Married on 10/12/2017

Awesome pictures and so personalized. She really took time to get to know everyone in the wedding party.

Tamytha Cameron Photography 31
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 32
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 33
    Sent on 12/14/2017

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

There's no one else I would have trusted for my wedding. Tamytha's done my headshots — plus our engagement photos — so I knew the results would be stellar. And she definitely didn't disappoint! I got the candid style I wanted, plus many "posed" shots that didn't look contrived. She managed to capture all the highlights without being obtrusive. I can't recommend her enough!

Tamytha Cameron Photography 34
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 35
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 36
    Sent on 12/12/2017

Patty · Married on 07/28/2017

Outstanding in every way.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

Tamytha's main goal is to capture your wedding the way you want it captured. She offers as much or as little guidance as you want. She and Celeste are not intrusive in any moment of your event and yet, once you receive the photos, you realize they were everywhere somehow! Tamytha is easy to contact and responds quickly if she's not immediately available. Product was delivered promptly, even during the busiest wedding season. Highly recommend for ANY professional photography needs.

Tamytha Cameron Photography 37
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 38
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 39
    Tamytha Cameron Photography 40
    Sent on 12/12/2017

Robin · Married on 05/20/2016

Tamytha is incredibly talented, professional, and easy to work with. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my most precious memories!

Tamytha Cameron Photography 41
    Sent on 12/07/2017

We couldn’t be happier with how our photos came out. They were beyond our expectations. Working with Tamytha is a treat! She’s extremely professional and a joy to work with. I would recommend her to everyone I know.

Christian · Married on 03/19/2016

Tamytha did a wonderful job with our wedding photography. She had a clear plan and organized all the family and guests wonderfully for photos. She was very accommodating and professional the whole time. If you want the best possible photos by a true professional, then hire Tamytha. She'll will go above and beyond to make sure your photos are perfect!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Tamytha was an absolute pleasure to work with! I had a last minute issue with someone who was going to photograph my wedding, but Tamytha came to my rescue on very, VERY short notice (like, less than a handful of days, this was during Christmas break too!!). The day of the wedding, I was so flustered with last minute details, I didn't know what to do when Tamytha showed up. But it was all okay because as soon as Tamytha smiled and introduced herself, my nerves calmed. She worked with such professionalism looking for potential sites for best lighting and helped setup props, etc. I loved her style of work because she was able to capture so many intimate moments and details, without making her presence obnoxiously obvious. Certain photographers can be distracting with their camera flashes and bulky equipment. But Tamytha came in and out, getting the shots she needed, and still allowed us to enjoy the moment without feeling like we were getting stalked by paparazzi. She had the pictures ready for us online within a day or two, and I loved every single one of them :) Tamytha is absolutely wonderful, I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Jen · Married on 11/21/2015

Tamytha was fantastic to work with! She adjusted her packaging to fit out budget and the intimate size of our wedding. We had our pictures in no time and viewing them through her website was super easy!
    Tamytha gave us photos that we will have forever to remind of of our wonderful day. I am so grateful to her and her hard work - and I look forward to hiring her for family photos as well!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Megan · Married on 11/07/2015

Tamytha was everything I could have asked for in a photographer for my wedding. She was helpful before and during the wedding as well as creative with the pictures. She was able to take my thoughts and ideas and run with it. For a bride there are so many details to think about that it is very calming to know that your photography is in good hands.

Sent on 02/26/2016