Tampa Lights Reviews

Tampa Lights 6
Tampa Lights 7
  • Jenn

Jenn Hobbs · Married on 03/16/2019

So professional, did a great job!

I'm so impressed with Tampa Lights! They gave us a beautiful, romantic string lit reception and were so efficient setting up. They knew exactly what to do, didn't need any kind of guidance, they just got right to work setting up when they arrived. We had trouble with another vendor who we rented a few lights from not being prepared for the venue layout and not bringing the needed supplies, but Tampa Lights stepped right in with great capability and professionalism and saved the day! They made up for the poor planning of the other vendor. Thank you so much Tampa Lights!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Tampa Lights 8
    Tampa Lights 9

Alex · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful Warmth to Our Wedding

Tampa Lights were hired to provide our wedding with Edison lights as we both love the color and warmth they bring to a space. They did not disappoint with their string work and made the space feel perfect for our wedding.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 02/22/2019

So Worth It!

I picked my venue because of the work that Tampa Lights does there. It was our “must have” and we are so happy we did it. They gave us string lights around the venue and wrapped three trees, it made our wedding look even more beautiful and made it even more romantic. Working with Andrew and his team was super easy. They listened to what we wanted, gave us ideas, and we loved how they help us visualize the look with diagrams. If you want the best, precise and professional work, don’t skimp out on companies that are not that. Absolutely hire Tampa Lights, it’s 100% worth it!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Tampa Lights 10
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful Lighting

I’m so happy I went with Tampa Lights for my wedding. They were so friendly and helpful throughout the process. The lights and chandelier were exactly how I wanted them!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Tampa Lights 11

Brankica Blazenovic · Married on 11/18/2018

Excellent vendor!

We used Tampa Lights for our outdoor wedding at Davis Islands Garden Club. The lights really added a nice atmosphere to the venue once the sun went down. Very easy to work with --- we got several quotes on lighting and most other vendors had complex contracts, fees, etc. Tampa Lights was very straight forward did a great job ---would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2018

shirley · Married on 02/17/2018

Tampa Lights really made the reception come to life. The venue I chose was very dark- actually there is no lighting at all on the dance floor (which was outside). They set up without a peep and tore down without a peep, I mean I never even knew they were there! This team is so professional and the lights looked absolutely amazing. They were able to light up the whole dance floor which really helped with the quality of photos my photographer was able to capture. The market lights really set the mood, it was so beautiful. Thanks Andrew and Matt!

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Tampa Lights 17
    Tampa Lights 18
    Tampa Lights 19

Veronica · Married on 12/10/2017

Tampa Lights was by far one of our favorite vendors to work with when it came to our wedding.
    My husband and I couldn’t be happier with how all the lighting turned out and they made it such an easy process.

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

100% recommend Tampa Lights! Andrew was so responsive and helpful. I sincerely didn't worry about a thing with him. They were very professional and knowledgeable and once the lights when up, it really transformed the backyard into a venue! Removal was prompt, and they left no trace of being there so there was no damage to the yard. They not only served as an excellent source of light, but were the best decor that we splurged on, even though the prices were very reasonable. Everyone loved them so much, and the owner of the property even wished she could keep them! Really took our backyard wedding over the top, and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Tampa Lights 20
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2017

I am beyond thrilled with what the lighting brought to my wedding. Without question, as far as décor went, it made the entire space – inside and out – breathtaking. I received so many compliments on the lighting. The staff I dealt with from start to finish (I booked them about a year prior and had many questions in between) was always kind, quick to respond and beyond accommodating to any obstacles that came up along the way. The initial meeting was great as the gentleman I met with had tons of creative ideas on how to utilize the lighting to make the space as beautiful as possible. I would sincerely recommend Tampa Lights for any event. I used them for indoor and outdoor and it was the best money spent throughout the entire wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2013

Lina · Married on 06/03/2017

Do not hesitate to hire Andrew and his team. They provided beautiful lighting at the Davis Islands Garden Club. It was just the right touch for a beautiful evening. Thank you!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Bridget · Married on 03/24/2017

Great to work with! We really shopped around for lights, but Tampa Lights was the most reliable and budget friendly place around. Very responsive as well and nice to work with! They do a beautiful job!

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • Z

Zac · Married on 02/19/2017

The Tampa Lights team did a beautiful job lighting our outdoor wedding reception at the St Pete Shuffleboard Club. Their bistro lights were hung beautifully and really added to the ambiance. They were easy to work with and I trusted them throughout the process.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Bari · Married on 02/04/2017

I’m so glad Tampa Lights was recommended to us in passing for our wedding at the Ybor City Museum Garden on 2/4/17. Andrew was very quick to respond, easy to work with, flexible as we discovered we would need some extra services and had to make some timeline changes, and had quality lighting products. I’d recommend the company to anyone and hope to work with them again in the future. Andrew, thank you for making my wedding sparkle with those beautiful string lights!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/21/2017

We were given Tampa Lights name by every wedding vendor we had booked. We had a backyard wedding with a v40 x 100 tent. Lighting was a concern because I wanted to make sure we not only had enough to see, but also enough for photos to come out well. Andrew came out to our property and measured and took notes months before our wedding. He made suggestions and even had ideas on walk up lighting around the property. When it came time for adjustments, Andrew was quick to respond and make suggestions on more chandeliers, which I was concerned were too small but they were perfect for our tent. The lighting crew was very quick with set up and take down and even came out to replace some blown bulbs the day of our wedding. Overall I highly suggest them! They know what they are doing and Andrew is super easy to work with!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 12/11/2016

Tampa Lights did an amazing job with our tree canopy lighting for our wedding in December 2016 at the Selby Gardens. Andrew was super responsive and helpful whenever I reached out with questions and helped us design an amazing canopy light set-up with chandelier over our head table for our reception. It truly made the space magical and our guests can't stop talking about how beautiful it was, I know in large part due to the ethereal lighting.

Sent on 01/07/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Everything turned out great! I loved the lighting set up, it was exactly what I was looking for! We had the paper lanterns and strand lights in the garden of our venue outside, they did a great job!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/29/2016

As the Davis Island Garden Club as our venue, we had to very much piece together and outsource every vendor to make this DIY venue into something that was very plain to elegant and decorated. Out of all of the vendors we used, Tampa Lights was the easiest and most professional to work with! We were recommended to use them through the venue as they were well aware of the guidelines that needed to be followed throughout lighting up the garden, and they were very prompt about everything from quotes, to invoice updates and communication in general. They were the first vendors to arrive there setting up and were sure to do so quickly and professionally. Every bit worth the money and definitely a hands down go-to for any lighting services you may need.

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • User5208971 · 2+ years ago

Andrew and his team created a beautiful light display at our wedding venue. Andrew was professional and responsive to all email communications throughout our planning and provided a visual of set up prior to the wedding. We would highly recommend Tampa Lights for any lighting needs.

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 03/11/2016

I was extremely happy with the lighting provided by Tampa Lights for our outdoor wedding at the Ritz Carlton Beach Club in Sarasota. Andrew, the owner was very responsive throughout the whole planning process and enhanced our vision. We had the palm trees wrapped with lighting and used café lighting over the terrace with an amazing chandelier. We would highly recommend him and his company!!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Tampa lights provided the draping and chandelier for my wedding. Everything looked absolutely stunning! Andrew was super easy to work with! I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Katherine · Married on 11/22/2015

Tampa Lights did an awesome job with my outdoor wedding at the Ritz Carlton Sarasota. They provided white lights and paper lanterns over the dining tables and uplit the palm trees in a variety of colors which was gorgeous! It was absolutely stunning!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Tampa Lights did an AMAZING job at my wedding! I loved the gobo lights they created just for us!!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Allison · Married on 06/27/2015

Tampa Lights was an amazing choice for lighting vendor for my wedding. We loved the soft amber up lights in the ballroom, and spotlights for the band on stage. Everything looked fantastic and the crew was quick and professional with set-up and tear down. Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Paula · Married on 05/01/2015

The lighting provided by Tampa Lights was absolutely beautiful!! The entire back yard of the estate was Covered with lights! What a beautiful sight to behold!

Sent on 01/18/2016