Tampa Lights Reviews

Tampa Lights 5
Tampa Lights 6
Tampa Lights 7

shirley · Married on 02/17/2018

Tampa Lights really made the reception come to life. The venue I chose was very dark- actually there is no lighting at all on the dance floor (which was outside). They set up without a peep and tore down without a peep, I mean I never even knew they were there! This team is so professional and the lights looked absolutely amazing. They were able to light up the whole dance floor which really helped with the quality of photos my photographer was able to capture. The market lights really set the mood, it was so beautiful. Thanks Andrew and Matt!

Tampa Lights 8
    Tampa Lights 13
    Tampa Lights 14
    Tampa Lights 15

Veronica · Married on 12/10/2017

Tampa Lights was by far one of our favorite vendors to work with when it came to our wedding.
    My husband and I couldn’t be happier with how all the lighting turned out and they made it such an easy process.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

100% recommend Tampa Lights! Andrew was so responsive and helpful. I sincerely didn't worry about a thing with him. They were very professional and knowledgeable and once the lights when up, it really transformed the backyard into a venue! Removal was prompt, and they left no trace of being there so there was no damage to the yard. They not only served as an excellent source of light, but were the best decor that we splurged on, even though the prices were very reasonable. Everyone loved them so much, and the owner of the property even wished she could keep them! Really took our backyard wedding over the top, and we couldn't be happier!

Tampa Lights 16
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2017

I am beyond thrilled with what the lighting brought to my wedding. Without question, as far as décor went, it made the entire space – inside and out – breathtaking. I received so many compliments on the lighting. The staff I dealt with from start to finish (I booked them about a year prior and had many questions in between) was always kind, quick to respond and beyond accommodating to any obstacles that came up along the way. The initial meeting was great as the gentleman I met with had tons of creative ideas on how to utilize the lighting to make the space as beautiful as possible. I would sincerely recommend Tampa Lights for any event. I used them for indoor and outdoor and it was the best money spent throughout the entire wedding.

Lina · Married on 06/03/2017

Do not hesitate to hire Andrew and his team. They provided beautiful lighting at the Davis Islands Garden Club. It was just the right touch for a beautiful evening. Thank you!

Bridget · Married on 03/24/2017

Great to work with! We really shopped around for lights, but Tampa Lights was the most reliable and budget friendly place around. Very responsive as well and nice to work with! They do a beautiful job!

• Z

Zac · Married on 02/19/2017

The Tampa Lights team did a beautiful job lighting our outdoor wedding reception at the St Pete Shuffleboard Club. Their bistro lights were hung beautifully and really added to the ambiance. They were easy to work with and I trusted them throughout the process.

Bari · Married on 02/04/2017

I’m so glad Tampa Lights was recommended to us in passing for our wedding at the Ybor City Museum Garden on 2/4/17. Andrew was very quick to respond, easy to work with, flexible as we discovered we would need some extra services and had to make some timeline changes, and had quality lighting products. I’d recommend the company to anyone and hope to work with them again in the future. Andrew, thank you for making my wedding sparkle with those beautiful string lights!

Nicole · Married on 01/21/2017

We were given Tampa Lights name by every wedding vendor we had booked. We had a backyard wedding with a v40 x 100 tent. Lighting was a concern because I wanted to make sure we not only had enough to see, but also enough for photos to come out well. Andrew came out to our property and measured and took notes months before our wedding. He made suggestions and even had ideas on walk up lighting around the property. When it came time for adjustments, Andrew was quick to respond and make suggestions on more chandeliers, which I was concerned were too small but they were perfect for our tent. The lighting crew was very quick with set up and take down and even came out to replace some blown bulbs the day of our wedding. Overall I highly suggest them! They know what they are doing and Andrew is super easy to work with!

Kaitlin · Married on 12/11/2016

Tampa Lights did an amazing job with our tree canopy lighting for our wedding in December 2016 at the Selby Gardens. Andrew was super responsive and helpful whenever I reached out with questions and helped us design an amazing canopy light set-up with chandelier over our head table for our reception. It truly made the space magical and our guests can't stop talking about how beautiful it was, I know in large part due to the ethereal lighting.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Everything turned out great! I loved the lighting set up, it was exactly what I was looking for! We had the paper lanterns and strand lights in the garden of our venue outside, they did a great job!

Danielle · Married on 10/29/2016

As the Davis Island Garden Club as our venue, we had to very much piece together and outsource every vendor to make this DIY venue into something that was very plain to elegant and decorated. Out of all of the vendors we used, Tampa Lights was the easiest and most professional to work with! We were recommended to use them through the venue as they were well aware of the guidelines that needed to be followed throughout lighting up the garden, and they were very prompt about everything from quotes, to invoice updates and communication in general. They were the first vendors to arrive there setting up and were sure to do so quickly and professionally. Every bit worth the money and definitely a hands down go-to for any lighting services you may need.

• User5208971 · 2+ years ago

Andrew and his team created a beautiful light display at our wedding venue. Andrew was professional and responsive to all email communications throughout our planning and provided a visual of set up prior to the wedding. We would highly recommend Tampa Lights for any lighting needs.

• Jen

Jen · Married on 03/11/2016

I was extremely happy with the lighting provided by Tampa Lights for our outdoor wedding at the Ritz Carlton Beach Club in Sarasota. Andrew, the owner was very responsive throughout the whole planning process and enhanced our vision. We had the palm trees wrapped with lighting and used café lighting over the terrace with an amazing chandelier. We would highly recommend him and his company!!

Tampa lights provided the draping and chandelier for my wedding. Everything looked absolutely stunning! Andrew was super easy to work with! I highly recommend!

Katherine · Married on 11/22/2015

Tampa Lights did an awesome job with my outdoor wedding at the Ritz Carlton Sarasota. They provided white lights and paper lanterns over the dining tables and uplit the palm trees in a variety of colors which was gorgeous! It was absolutely stunning!

Tampa Lights did an AMAZING job at my wedding! I loved the gobo lights they created just for us!!!

Allison · Married on 06/27/2015

Tampa Lights was an amazing choice for lighting vendor for my wedding. We loved the soft amber up lights in the ballroom, and spotlights for the band on stage. Everything looked fantastic and the crew was quick and professional with set-up and tear down. Thank you!

Paula · Married on 05/01/2015

The lighting provided by Tampa Lights was absolutely beautiful!! The entire back yard of the estate was Covered with lights! What a beautiful sight to behold!

Melissa · Married on 03/14/2015

In my opinion, having the perfect lighting at an event, especially at a wedding can make or break the vision you are going for. For my March wedding I envisioned a soft, elegant, and romantic room with colors of ember and pink. Andrew Proses, owner of Tampa Lights, took my vision and made it come to life. The second my husband and I walked into the ballroom at the Grand Hyatt, we were blown away at the perfect placement of the lights, as they created the exact glow we had envisioned. The GoBo that was created for our wall was just beautiful and it added to the ambiance of the room. A few months before the wedding we met at the venue and discussed different options and Andrew’s suggestions were so helpful. Whether you are having an outdoor wedding/event or it is at an inside venue, chose Tampa Lights and you will be impressed!

Thank you Andrew for being a part of our special day!
    Ryan and Melissa Rivas

Patricia · Married on 01/24/2015

The week before our wedding, we saw a set up done by Tampa Lights at our reception venue, the Davis Islands Garden Club. They were able to accommodate our last minute request to provide lighting for our wedding and customize a package to fit our budget. They were very familiar with the venue and were able to quickly recommend the perfect amount of lighting we would need. The inside and outside lights were set up several hours before we arrived and after the reception, they arrived promptly to break down. The lighting at my wedding was absolutely gorgeous and I would recommend Tampa Lights for any wedding or special event.

Karen · Married on 11/21/2014

We absolutely loved the lights Tampa Lights hung for our night wedding at the Davis Islands Garden Club. The atmosphere was magical....we had a few guests tell us our wedding felt very European due to the lights.

Kristin · Married on 11/08/2014

Tampa Lights was wonderful! We had a last minute change in our lighting plan because of rain- we had to get a tent at the last minute- but that was no problem for Tampa Lights. They switched up the plan and did an absolutely beautiful job decorating the inside of our tent. Once that was done, they went above and beyond by helping my family with other decorations. They helped my mom string up some decorative paper lanterns and helped my dad hang a chandelier over our ceremony area. All in all I think they spent about an extra hour on site, just helping out! The lighting was beautiful and their prices were well below similar services in the area, but I was just blown away by their friendly and helpful staff. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Lindsey · Married on 10/11/2014

Tampa lights did an awesome job with the lighting at my venue. We had an outside wedding and I had no idea what I wanted but Andrew, the owner, helped me out so much and made our venue look spectacular. I could not believe the difference that the lights that his team put up made. Weather your venue is outside of inside you should use this company.