Tampa Bay Food Trucks Reviews

Tampa Bay Food Trucks 5
  • Leah

Leah Millette · Married on 08/11/2019

Best Decision Ever!

We could not have been happier with Kim Sanders and Tampa Bay Food Trucks (TBFT) for our wedding! When my husband and I were in the planning process in finding a caterer for our wedding, we really struggled to find something outside of the typical beef/chicken/fish options and wanted food that was delicious and freshly prepared. TBFTs was our perfect solution. We had 3 different trucks at our wedding, each with 3 entrée options (so 9 options total!) Guests were called to the trucks table by table, first selecting one entrée option. Once everyone was served, they then got to go to any truck they wanted as many times as they wanted. They were also able to provide appetizers for the cocktail hour and had staff to clean up after guests during cocktail hour and the ceremony. They were also incredibly affordable. Many other options we explored didn't come close to providing this level of service with this many options for the price. Kim Sanders helped coordinate everything for us and went above and beyond to walk us through the entire process and ensure we got exactly what we wanted. The day of our wedding was flawless and our guests raved about how incredible the food trucks were. I would recommend TBFT to anyone looking for catering options, not only for their wedding, but for any event. They made our wedding so incredibly special and we cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Tampa Bay Food Trucks's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Leah. You and Tony were great to work with and I am so happy we were a part of making your dream wedding come true. I wish you and Tony a lifetime of love and wedded bliss!
  • Darren

Darren Eo · Married on 04/05/2019

Outstanding Service

During our first meeting with Kim she asked our daughter about her favorite restaurant and proceeded to find a food truck to match. She was able to give our daughter exactly what she and her fiancé' wanted for their wedding day. Kim was great to work with, from the first meeting to clean up after the reception. Very professional, very thorough truly exceeded our expectations. Thanks Kim.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Sharon Mahoney · Married on 03/20/2019

Unique, guests favorite, pleases a wide audience

I planned two events for a diverse group of guests. The team provided me with several food truck options and worked within my budget to insure we had something for everyone. The trucks were able to prepare FRESH food FAST for the crowds and tailor items for the vegan and gluten free needs as well! Staff was on site to insure I didn't need to worry about a thing!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Tampa Bay Food Trucks's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services Sharon! We appreciate the opportunities and we are excited to work together again with you soon!
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 02/08/2019

Exceptional

Remarkable service and food was delicious. Highly recommend the for any event! Thank you Kim and Team! Pleasure meeting you and wishing you always best of luck and many blessings!

Tampa Bay Food Trucks 6
    Sent on 02/08/2019

Tampa Bay Food Trucks's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for us. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist on such a big day. We wish your son and daughter in law the most love for many years to come.

Erika · Married on 01/20/2019

So Much More Than a Food Truck

Kim at Tampa Food Trucks was absolutely amazing! She took all of the stress out of planning our backyard wedding. From recommending the food truck, to helping with all of the rental equipment, to saving the day (and parts of the ceremony) on our actual wedding day. She is a pleasure to work with and extremely responsive. And the food truck she helped us choose served wonderful food and they were equally as professional. You can't go wrong!!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Tampa Bay Food Trucks's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate the fact that you and Aaron trusted your big day to our company and our services. I wish for many years of love and happiness for you both!
  • Brittany

Brittany Hicks · Married on 12/31/2018

Kim and TBFTR are amazing!

I do not have enough kind words to say about Kim and our food truck vendors (Soul Food Kitchen & Dochos Latin Bistro) with TBFTR. Our food was incredible and our guests could not stop raving about it. Lets just say it was all completely gone by the end of the night! Kim helped make our NYE wedding one of the most beautiful, seemless, and fun nights of our lives. She helped keep us calm and organized throughout the entire process. We truly could not have planned or coordinated this wedding without her. Cannot recommend more highly!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Tampa Bay Food Trucks's reply:

Thank you Brittany for taking the time to write a review of our services. I truly enjoyed working with not only you and Devin but your entire family on the day of the event. I wish you and Devin many, many years of happiness!
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 10/27/2018

October Food Truck Wedding

We hired Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally to cater our wedding in October 2018. Kim Sanders was our point of contact and we hired Dochos Latin Bistro and Soul Food Street Kitchen food trucks. We could not have been happier with the experience. Kim was so responsive, easy to get along with and completely understood our vision. The execution was perfect. As for the trucks, the food was amazing, the owners and staff were very friendly, and the fun twist that they added to the wedding was exactly what we had hoped for. Our guests are still commenting on how great the food options were and how much fun they had. I could not give a higher recommendation of Kim and TBFTR.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Tampa Bay Food Trucks's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ashlee. It was a pleasure working with you and Jeff on your big day. Your wedding day was just beautiful and so happy that I was able to be a part of it. I wish you and Jeff all the best!

Jonathan Cabrera · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!

Kim had the entire even running smoothly. She had everything so wonderfully organized and took so much stress off of us. Great people to work with.

Tampa Bay Food Trucks 7
    Sent on 02/17/2019

Tampa Bay Food Trucks's reply:

Awwwww Jon! Thank you for your review! And that photo says it all, two people madly in love with each other and good food! Many blessings to you and Christina.

krysten · Married on 02/10/2018

From the start this company was a breath of fresh air. I envisioned something so different and unique for my wedding. I work weddings for a living and all I see is plated meals and buffets, I wanted a statement. Food trucks had to be there! Fresh authentic food! Through the power of recommendations, I fell in the arms of Tampa Bay Food Trucks and Kim Sanders. She has been my one point of contact through this entire process. It has been a pure joy working with her. She was so patient with me in the entire process of planning. I struck GOLD finding this company. She took the time to help us decide on our trucks, listed so many endless options of trucks. When I narrowed down my choices she pointed me right to the perfect trucks. Soul Food Street and I Wanna Wok, what amazing unique trucks. Their menus are so out of the ordinary, it was so hard to narrow down all the delicious options we had to choose from. Kim helped assist in ideas, which helped narrow down our options. I LOVE the menu we choose. Kim also was able to provide servers to help assist in the day, in any way possible. And that they did. They were so amazing and worked so hard to make sure everything was refilled, cleaned, and perfect, they assisted in the champagne toast which was a huge help. I couldn’t be more thankful for her accommodations in providing such a great team. Kim was very responsive, and quick throughout our planning, she kept me notified and gave great advice. She helped assist the day of the wedding from noon till the late hours, she was so laid back and comfortable to be around, it was a great pleasure. I will forever recommend this company, perfect for any event. So organized and such a great team.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Tampa Bay Food Trucks's reply:

Thank you Krysten. You and Jack were so wonderful to work with and your wedding was just absolutely beautiful. I am so appreciative of your kind words but more than that the trust you had in me to come through on your big day. I wish you and Jack many, many years of love and happiness.

Rachel · Married on 01/13/2018

We are so happy with Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally! We wanted something for different for our wedding than your typically buffet or plated meal and food trucks were first to mind! Kim, the coordinator is so passionate about what she does and works diligently to meet your wants/needs. It was nice having the freedom to pick the food type and trucks we wanted and not forced to hire one we didn’t like. We are so happy with our choice and our guests ar still raving about the fresh made, unique food options. Highly recommend Tampa Bay Food Trucks!

Tampa Bay Food Trucks 8
    Tampa Bay Food Trucks 9
    Sent on 03/20/2018

Tampa Bay Food Trucks's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Rachel! It was such a pleasure working with you and Andy on your wedding day and the wedding was so much fun. Best wishes to the both of you for eternity. ~ Kim

Christal · event on: 12/31/2017

Tampa Bay Food Trucks is great to work with. I would highly recommend them for your event catering and mobile food truck needs. Professional staff and quality food! I will definitely work with them again.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Rachel · Married on 12/28/2017

Tampa Bay Food Trucks was such an amazing and fun choice for our wedding day! From the beginning, Kim was incredibly responsive and took in stride communicating and planning with me and my husband from abroad. She was so flexible and really took the time to help us find the right food truck for our wedding. She helped fit everything in our budget and suggested fun additions, like a chips and salsa bar. Everything was so amazing the day of! Kim was on site for coordination and set up, and the St Pete Taco Lady truck was not only amazingly delicious, but gorgeous as well. I loved the personalized sign they put up to celebrate with my husband and I! All my guests are still raving about the amazing food and how fun and unique the experience was. Thank you Kim for all your hard work and a huge thank you to the St Pete Taco Lady for all the wonderful fun and food!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Tampa Bay Food Trucks's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Rachel. It was my pleasure working with you. On the day of, watching two different cultures and families coming together as one is an experience I will not soon forget. Many blessings to you and Tomo!

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

Kim, my point of contact at the Tampa Bay Food Trucks has been beyond amazing. She is quick to respond, and very helpful and flexible. My fiance was worried that food truck catering wouldn't work for a wedding, she wrote me back a detailed response and offered to talk to him on the phone to address his concerns. She talked me through the pricing and menu options for the various trucks. When I told her we were planning from out of town, she offered to drive over to our venue and check out how best to incorporate the truck at our wedding.

The St. Pete Taco Lady did our food, and everything was TO DIE FOR. People were talking about the food days after. Kim was there helping the whole time, and offered to get me and the groom food so we didn't have to pull away from the party.

I was also able to do the DJ and dance floor through them. Noah was great - kept his finger on the pulse of the crowd and kept us dancing until the very end. All in all, it was a great experience. The best wedding I've ever been to (even if I might be a little biased)

Sent on 05/02/2017

Tampa Bay Food Trucks's reply:

Thank you Rebecca & Eric for allowing us to help with your big day. Your family and friends were wonderful and we were happy to be able to make your day easier. We had so much fun providing you with food your guests loved and music to keep you on your feet all night long. Thanks again for trusting us to help on your wedding day!

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Kim and Soul Food Street Kitchen were amazing! We first met with Kim from food truck rally, she from there learned about us and what food we’d be interested in and helped us find Soul Food Street Kitchen. She was amazing from start to end. We really wanted the food at our wedding to be fresh, fun and amazing and it was. My husband is a chef and he really appreciates the fact that the food is cooked mainly on site giving it the best flavor. Our venue has certain restrictions and even though we were doing a food truck wedding still wanted a certain level of service Kim achieved that,giving food trucks with table service . She was there to make sure waters were on the table and refilled, trash was being removed from tables, and the end of the night clean up went smoothly. She even made menus that perfectly matched my decor.Food truck wedding doesn’t have to mean super causal, Kim took in our vision from cocktail hour, to lightening,dinner service to clean up and made it happen. She is friendly and laid back and makes you feel comfortable to talk your ideas through with. Also she teamed up with my wedding planner to help run the show! I think vendors that work with other vendors well is super important!

Tampa Bay Food Trucks 10
    Tampa Bay Food Trucks 11
    Tampa Bay Food Trucks 12
    Sent on 03/01/2018

Tampa Bay Food Trucks's reply:

Alex and Ryan you both will have a special place in my heart always. Thank you for allowing me to assist with your big day and trusting me with the responsibility. I wish you both many, many years of blessings and love.

From the bottom of my heart ~ Kim

Mindye · Married on 08/19/2017

Who needs a wedding planner when you get to work with Tampa Bay Food Trucks!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Hilary · Married on 03/11/2017

We used the Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally for our wedding and reception and had an amazing experience with them! Kim served as our day-of coordinator and helped us select our menu, the Mobile DJ Truck, and our sound. Open Fire Grilled Brazilian provided our dinner, and Craving Donuts provided our dessert. Both of them were fantastic! We would highly recommend using the Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally! Kim and her staff were truly a pleasure to work with and helped to make our wedding and reception the perfect event for us!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Morgan · event on: 06/30/2016

Kim and her team were very helpful when i called them for a last minute food truck request at an odd location (job site). She found me great trucks in very little time. The day of the event Kim was there to over see everything. It definitely helped take some pressure off of me during the event. I would recommend Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally for all your food truck needs! I will be using them again in the future.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Katlyn · Married on 06/17/2016

I reached out to Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally to get some pricing to cater my wedding. After a few conversations with their awesome team member Kim Sanders I realized they could do so much more to help me with my wedding. Kim met with me, talked through what I was trying to accomplish and walked through the venue with me to discuss options before finalizing contracts. I never felt pressured, she was always very upfront about costs and everything associated with my decisions. She truly kept to my wedding concept and most importantly kept my budget in mind. The event was extremely successful and I had barely any stress due to Kim's amazing work. I would hire them again in an instant.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Serkan · event on: 05/13/2016

very nice set up and very smooth lines.

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • User6689202 · event on: 05/03/2016

Everyone enjoyed the food during the event and was thrilled to have access to something made fresh during a long event day.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Crystal · event on: 01/14/2016

This company has sooo much food trucks to choose from for your event AND they even have a mobile DJ truck. They take care of all the licensing and making sure everything is up to code; leaving you to focus on your event. The food is amazing as well - every truck has a unique menu and their prices are reasonable. I highly recommend the Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally for your next event or wedding.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Easy to work with. Vendor provided lighting, food and deejay services. All professional and prompt. Would definitely recommend working with.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Chris · event on: 12/07/2015

This was a corporate holiday luncheon. Kim worked great to coordinate with the venue and trucks to meet our needs. They provided a great selection of trucks and support for the venue to include: onsite management, site visits and specification follow-up. We were very pleased with the overall experience and would recommend to another corporate group for events.

Sent on 02/01/2016
  • User6211960 · 2+ years ago

Kim was great to work with! I would recommend this to anyone!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Kathy · event on: 11/05/2015

The 2 food trucks we had showed up early and definitely had great food!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2015