Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal Reviews

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal 6
Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal 7
  • Cat

Cat Silvers · Married on 02/09/2019

Professional hair and makeup that lasts!

I found Tammy through a recommendation from a wedding planner, who has worked with dozens of brides in the past. Her recommendation was spot on! Tammy and her team were absolutely spectacular! Not only did they fit us into their already busy schedule on short notice, but she was also able to get me into the studio days before the wedding for a hair and makeup trial. I didn't know exactly what I wanted for makeup, but Tammy led me in the right direction with airbrush and it was gorgeous! I had many compliments on my hair and makeup all day (as well as my bridesmaids' hair & makeup).
    Tammy and her team were finished with us at 11:30am, and our hair & makeup stayed all the way through the end of our reception, at midnight. It even ended up raining during the entire ceremony and there were no smudges! The only touch-ups necessary were lip color after sipping from water bottles, which is expected.
    I highly recommend Tammy for her professionalism, knowledge, and a complete look that stays all day!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal 8
    Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal 9
    Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal 10
    Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal 11

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Cat you are beautiful and I loved being a part of your amazing day! thank you so much for your kind words.
  • Estefania

Estefania · Married on 12/22/2018

Great service. Made my wedding day very special

Great attention to detail and makes the client feel very special. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal 12

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

you are so sweet! I loved working with you as well. best wishes and many blessings.

Elyse · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!! Book her now!!

Tammy and her team were amazing!! They were very knowledgeable in their craft and did everything to make me feel beautiful and calm on my wedding day! Tammy and I had a trial and narrowed down what I wanted and she did an incredible job knowing how to achieve the look I wanted. She is hands down the best and she knows how to get a ton of volume into stick straight thin hair!!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal 13
    Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal 14
    Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal 15

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Elise you Rock! Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad we could make your day extra special.
    Best wishes, Tammy

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Great choice

Could not be happier with my experience. Tammy was AWESOME, I’ve never looked prettier thank I did on my wedding day thanks to her!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your very sweet review. Happy to be a part of your very special day! Please let me know if I can ever help you in the future with any of your styling needs.

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

Working with Tammy and her team for my wedding were amazing! The level of professionalism and talent was above and beyond my expectation. I highly recommend Fresh Salon!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Thank you Amy! It was wonderful being part of your day. All the best for your big bright future!

Jenna · Married on 05/27/2018

Tammy, Lana, and Taylor at Fresh Salon did an outstanding job of getting myself and my 8 bridesmaids (plus 2 moms) ready for my wedding. I couldn't be happier with the level of service provided as well as the professionalism and attention to detail. Her team showed up at our hotel right on time and made everyone look their best. Working with Tammy and Melanie at Fresh put my mind at ease as I was planning a destination wedding. They were great about accommodating my questions and confirming appointments. It couldn't of gone smoother and I loved my hair and makeup! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Jenna thank you so much for your kind words. We always strive for perfection and making our Brides 100% happy! It was a joy working with you and I wish you all the best. Warmest regards, Tammy

Maggie · Married on 02/24/2018

Tammy and her team at Fresh Salon did an absolutely perfect job on our hair and make up! We initially did a trial to set expectations and decide the direction we'd take my look for the big day. This allowed for ease and relaxation on the morning-of. They not only did a wonderful job on my wedding look, but they also made my mom, sister, and mother-in-law look beyond beautiful! Thank you for everything, Tammy and team! A+ all around!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie for your very kind words. It was fabulous working with you and your family and we thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your very special day! Blessings!!

Meghan · Married on 11/03/2017

Tammy and her team were great to work with! She adapted to a change in my hairstyle from a prior consultation and to a make-up snafu that threw our eye-make-up plans out of whack a few days beforehand. We rolled with it, and she made me look fabulous! I was confident in her abilities and that helped me relax the day-of. Nothing like knowing you are in the hands of a professional to calm your nerves!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal 16
    Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal 17

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Meghan thank you. You were a joy to work with. And you looked fantastic! Hollywood glam! I loved your look. Thanks again for your kind words and trusting us with all your styling needs.

Amy · Married on 06/10/2017

Tammy is a beautiful, caring, professional who handle my needs as well as my bridal party. The make-up was perfect, the hair was amazing. On my first meeting with her she was able to determine exactly what I was looking for with very little description from me. She made me look so beautiful without making me look like someone else. It was perfect from start to finish. I cannot say enough kind words about the work she performs! I have already had a guest (and future bride) from our wedding ask me who did our hair and make-up, she thought ours was so beautiful. I recommended Tammy and her team and will do so in the future. Thank You Tammy!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Amy for your kind words. I'm so happy that we met all your expectations on the most important day of your life! I wish you the best.
    Warmest regards!!

kristin · Married on 10/14/2016

AMAZING!!! Tammy is a true artist! Tammy and her team helped create such a wonderful day for my family and I. They were a fun addition to our girls day of getting ready, and my complete confidence in Tammy's ability to perfect my girls and I, kept me very relaxed. I LOVED the look she created for everyone, and especially me of course! I was honored to have Tammy as my hair and makeup artist, she is truly the best around!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We loved being a part of your very special day!! Warmest! Tammy Gamso

Brittany · Married on 09/25/2016

My bridesmaids and I have the pleasure of working with 3 stylists on my wedding day. Rachel Di Giovanni, Susie Ponsetto, and Taylor Thompson. They were all amazing and made everyone look and feel beautiful! They were so professional and fun to hang out with all morning. I had done a couple trials with Rachel so we were able to get to know each other and she really put me at ease on my wedding day. She even came with me to the venue to make sure I felt like everything was perfect before and after my ceremony and for photos, she exceeded all of my expectations. I highly recommend these ladies, not only are they incredible stylists and makeup artists but awesome people to be around! Thank you to these ladies from the bottom of my heart for being a big part of making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Hi Britney we thank you so much for your great review. I did tag and shared this on Facebook with the girls.
    Please tag me or Rachel with any photos we would love to share them on social media. @tammygamsoinassociationwithfreshbridal I emailed you that info today.

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2016

Tammy truly exceeded my expectations in every way. She created a stunning hairstyle that actually made me cry when she was done! I HIGHLY recommend Tammy to anyone who wants a stunning look that will last all day/night long! I truly felt beautiful and many commended my look! Thank you again Tammy for being a part of my special day! I think of you every time I view my portraits, as I would not like them as much without your expertise!! I will cherish them forever!!

Kris · Married on 06/18/2016

WOW!! Is all I can say. Tammy and her team made all 10 of us from 10 years old to 72 years old look absolutely amazing for my wedding on June 18th, 2016 in Longboat Key. You will not be disappointed. With everything from up do's, traditional make up and air brush make up. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much kris for your kind words it was wonderful working with you ladies!
    Warmest, Tammy Gamso

Tammy was absolutely wonderful. I am a performer and very specific about my makeup so I was slightly nervous about trusting someone else to do it. I was "sold" when I friend posted her bridal portraits and her makeup looked incredible. She looked like herself but amped up! Once I talked to my friend about her experience, I canceled a contract with another vendor and gave my business to Fresh Salon/Tammy Gamso. Tammy is a class act: she is friendly and professional but unobtrusive - she was a calming presence in the bridal suite and added to the conversation without dominating or feeling like an outsider. It was so nice to have a friendly presence in the room of lifelong friends - she didn't seem like she didn't belong. Makeup and hair is a very intimate experience and it's important to have someone who is professional and business like without being "all business." She walks the line extremely well. She made everyone look spectacular without making any of my bridesmaids (all of whom are more "au natural" type gals) look unlike themselves. She listened and made all the changes that I requested, and we couldn't have been more thrilled with the results. Tammy is the real deal, and I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Lynette · Married on 01/09/2016

Tammy was wonderful!!!! I have never seen makeup on me so pretty!! The airbrush was very natural, and the look she gave me was felt like me, but much more beautiful. I personally hate a bunch of makeup, so I was really skeptic. it was AMAZING I can't explain it! She made me a beauuutiful bride. She was very punctual, very professional, very patient and very understanding about what I wanted for my hair and makeup. Would definitely recommend!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Thanks so for your kind words!! I loved working with you and I wish you all the best! Tammy G. Fresh Salon

Tammy was absolutely wonderful! She did an amazing job doing hair and makeup for our wedding party; I personally have never felt so beautiful. I see her in her salon for regular cut/color maintenance and she is consistently the best.

Sent on 02/20/2016

Erica · Married on 05/30/2015

Tammy and her staff were wonderful! They arrived early and finished early. She was very calm which helped me as a bride to also remain calm. She was willing to do anything we wanted for our hair and makeup. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. Your review helps more wonderful brides find us.
    Thanks, Tammy Gamso

Tammy and her team are magical! I loved my make-up and hair (and eyelashes: definitely do the eyelashes, if you don’t like them, she has shorter segments that don’t make your eyes itchy).

Do the hair and make-up trial prior to the wedding; especially if you aren’t someone who wears a lot of make up or regularly gets dolled up. I’d recommend scheduling that trial on another special day, like a birthday or holiday. If you are getting married in Florida (especially in humidity), get air brush make up application. Our wedding was memorial day weekend after a rain storm, with thick humidity and my make-up stayed on all night!

One thing I would recommend for brides is if you aren’t paying for hair or make-up; offer it to your bridesmaids as a choice if they want to pay for it. We only arranged for Tammy to do the bridesmaid’s hair but I could tell them some of them might have wanted the option to pay individually to get their make-up done.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kid words. Please let me know if I can be of any service in the future.

Warmest Regards, Tammy Gamso

Elizabeth · Married on 03/28/2015

Tammy did airbrush makeup and hair for my wedding. She did me (bride), my sister, and my Mom. She was on time, professional, efficient, organized. Her hair and makeup styling was natural and gorgeous. I was 100% pleased with my bridal hair and makeup. It withstood a VERY windy beach evening wedding perfectly. Wonderful, wonderful. Tammy is a gem.

Elizabeth Tillett
    Greenwich, CT

Sent on 09/28/2015

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much Elizabeth for your kind words. I loved working with you ladies. Best wishes to you and your husband.

Liz · Married on 08/05/2014

Tammy was so worth it! She came and did on-site airbrush make-up for me and also did my hair. She is great! Made me look and feel amazing! What a treat! She was professional, flexible and very personable. I'll never forget how I felt that day and she was a huge part of it.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Deborah · Married on 07/08/2014

Tammy Gamso was absolutely amazing on my wedding day (July 8th 2014)! Tammy did my hair and make-up and I felt a million dollars on the day - everything was flawless! She just seemed to know what I wanted and what would look good. As I am from the UK, i didn't have time for a trial but Tammy made the time to see me before the big day to discuss hair styles and she showed me her portfolio of hair styles which were all stunning. Hair and make-up is pricey in the US but it was worth every single cent! Tammy was so professional and responded quickly to my emails prior to the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone. Salon Fresh is a beautiful salon and all the staff are so helpful and friendly. I loved the 3 hours I was in the salon being pampered and they made me feel really relaxed the few hours before my wedding! Thank you so much Tammy :) i will definitely come back again for a hair cut when I next visit Sarasota!

Elyse · Married on 05/31/2014

Tammy and her team were wonderful! It was so nice to have hair and makeup come to us on the wedding day. It allowed me to fully relax and enjoy the morning getting ready with my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law. I was very impressed with how efficiently Tammy and her team worked. Every single bridesmaid was able to communicate what she wanted and Tammy's team delivered it. Everyone's hair and makeup was absolutely perfect!

Tammy was also wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding. I had my hair trial with her and after I left I realized the updo she had given me (even though it was beautiful!) was not what I had envisioned. She was very understanding and helped me figure out what I was looking for. She talked to me on the phone and emailed with me for over a month. I really appreciated her patience throughout the whole process. When I went back for my second trial she gave me the perfect updo that I had been picturing! It was even better on the wedding day! I was also nervous about having my makeup done professionally because I do not wear a lot of makeup, but she listened to my concerns and made me feel absolutely beautiful with the perfect amount of makeup. Tammy is the best!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Tammy Gamso in Association with Fresh Bridal's reply:

Thanks Elyse! I loved working with you ladies, and your kind words are so important for other brides to see. Thanks again.
    Fresh.Salon.Spa.Style

miriam · Married on 04/05/2014

awesome!!!! I love how they did my hair with the Spanish haircomb and makeup was spectacular!!! Love them!!!

Alison · Married on 10/19/2013

Tammy and her team were incredible! She did updo's for mothers of the bride and groom, 4 bridesmaids and myself. The styles were unique to each girl however cohesive to the whole look and style of the wedding. Flawless! She provided my airbrush bridal makeup with lashes as well. The compliments from wedding guests were endless and I was able to touch up my lips with the kit she provided me to keep. Tammy is incredibly calm and personable, a true professional. The morning of my wedding was totally stress-free thanks to her and her girls. I would recommend her 100%.

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2013

Tammy & her team are unrivaled in the Sarasota area. I had worked with Tammy before when she did the hair & make-up for my sister's wedding almost seven years ago, but her team and her expertise has grown even more since then.

You're spending your wedding day with the people who do your hair & make-up, so it's important that they fit in with your day and that they're people you would want to spend time with. You won't find anyone more professional, responsive and warm than Tammy. Her team is stylish, professional and perfect.

Tammy made sure that I was happy - I had ten girls with hair + make-up and a few of their hairstyles needed tweaks. She never batted an eyelash - she made sure that each girl had the style that I wanted and her team was so responsive to feedback. It isn't always easy to say "I don't like this, or that" especially because everyone has such different taste, but I can truly say that this team of ladies will not be happy unless you are happy.

Last, my hair and make-up. Ahhh. The airbrush make up and the hairstyle were amazing! Every time I look at a photo I can't believe what she did. It was classic, gorgeous, romantic, and I could not have been happier.

Your wedding will be defined by your vendors and I can't recommend Tammy more highly.