TamCam Media Reviews

TamCam Media 1
  • Melita

Melita Ganoe · Getting married on 01/05/2020

Excellent Wedding Videographer

Tam Cam produced an awesome video of my daughter's destination wedding. They capture Costa Rica's beauty along with the emotion of the day. I would highly recommend them. Trust in their vision.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Elissa Donolo · Married on 12/04/2019

Highly recommend, high quality videos and great service

This team was such a pleasure to work with! They were extremely professional and answered all of our questions to make sure everything was covered. Their attention to detail and amazing attitudes made for such an awesome experience. We can't thank them enough!! Would recommend 100%

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Osborne · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful and heartfelt highlight video

Our video was beautiful and heartfelt. It was so cinematographic! I loved the song they chose. It was unique and upbeat! For those that we’re not able to come I feel it definitely captured the energy of the day, the crowd and of the beautiful location.
    Every time I watch it I cry, my husband even cried! It is worth everything and is such a lovely highlight video of our special wedding day.
    Tam Cam was so lovely to work with and very friendly! I highly recommend them and their services !

TamCam Media 2
    Sent on 07/30/2019

James Koffman · Married on 06/15/2019

A day to remember

I just want to start off by saying thank you so much to Angelo and Joey for their wonderful services on my mother's wedding day. They did such a beautiful job. They not only were professional and great at what they did but they also made the atmosphere comfortable and easy going. Their editing skills are next level and they told a beautiful story through their work. Highly recommended. Pura Vida!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Kathryn Gordon · Married on 06/09/2019

Professional Top Creatives

Without much guidance TamCam knew exactly what we wanted out of our wedding video. They capture even the littlest moments we will cherish forever. Very professional and polite as well for such a young team. Amazing job and highly recommended!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Valerio Meregalli · Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic!!!

On my daughter’s wedding I wanted to have only the best and a very special memory that would last forever. I was stunned by the quality and professionalism of the guys of Tamcam. I really didn’t expect such an amazing result, the video is like an Hollywood movie that caught unbelievable details and moments I can’t understand how I’ve missed during the ceremony.
    I’ve watched it again and again with family and friends and they were all glued to the screen with their mouths open!
    I can’t thank you enough for this wonderful movie. Fantastic job, Tamcam!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Lina

Lina Moghrabi · Married on 05/01/2019

Wedding experience video

Where do I even start with how incredible the video TamCam media made for my wedding. They managed to capture memories in a video that I will forever cherish. They made me relive the best day of my life and I will be able to relive it as many times as I want to with my loved ones. I highly recommend TamCam media to let you experience this feeling as well. Very professional and amazing service they provided us with a good price. They incorporated moments and let us see our night in a special kind of way. All smiles! Thank you once again! You guys made my wedding that much more magical!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Meghan Kelly · Married on 04/02/2019

The full package!

Having TamCam there on my wedding day was one of the best decisions I have made! They were easy to work with and made me and all my guests extremely comfortable (I'm camera shy). They completely understood the vibe of the wedding and translated that to a beautiful video. Incredible attention to detail, great candid moments and the fact that they are a team of 2 means they don't miss a beat.
    We still cry when we watch it. Thanks again guys, looking forward to future projects with you.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Anton W · Married on 11/21/2018

Amazing time

I was in charge of the video for my sisters wedding and stumbled across TamCam while browsing. And I am GLAD I did. The amount of effort and care they put into getting a nice compilation done for us was astonishing! Very professional and a pleasure to work with !A++

Sent on 07/06/2019

sarah · Married on 10/01/2018

The BEST videographer

These guys are not only professional but they’re amazing people. They made everything so easy and fun! I’d definitely recommend them. I had some personal request and they did everything I asked and more!! Thanks guys!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Tali Haimen · Married on 06/21/2018

Unbelievable experience!

I was absolutely blown away with the video these guys produced for my wedding! They captured all the best moments beautifully and the way they pieced everything together was incredible! My family and I were in tears after watching the film. It was a true masterpiece! Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful memory.

Sent on 07/09/2019